Naked (Billy Butcher X Reader)

By BadWolf911

Hughie Campbell suffers mental trauma after his girlfriend Robin is killed in a high-velocity impact with cel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

1.2K 49 15
By BadWolf911

When they got back, Hughie's dad and MM's family were already there. Butcher approached the father, hoping to present himself.

"Mr. Campbell." he said, entering the room.

"Oh! Yeah." the man said, getting up from the couch.

"Pleasure to meet you. Billy Butcher." the man extended his hand.

"Hugh Campbell." Hughie's dad presented himself, being a little speechless, probably from not knowing what was going on.

"You got a hell of a lad there." Butcher complimented the kid.

"Well, yeah. He's all mine." the man looked at his son and smiled, turning to (Y/n) right after and walking towards her "You're (Y/n), right?" he softly grabbed her arm, getting her attention.

"Yup. How are you, Mr. Campbell?" she asked, smiling kindly at him.

"Thank you for taking care of Hughie." he moved his hand to hers, shaking it slightly "If it wasn't for you, Hughie would've been in a much darker place." he murmured it to her, but his son heard it quite well.

"Yes, dad, spoil her. She's already full of herself." Hughie joked.

"Nobody compliments me here. Maybe I need some flattery." the girl shrugged, suddenly hearing a slap coming from behind her.

She turned to the sound, seeing MM's wife looking angry at Butcher and his face turned to the side.

"Good to see you." he fake smiled, walking to the kitchen and taking off his trenchcoat.

The girl walked to the woman, hoping to introduce herself. A woman that hit Butcher not caring if he punched back was a perfect person to have as a friend and not an enemy.

"H-hi. I'm (Y/n)." she presented herself, extending her arm in her direction.

"I'm Monique." she smiled faintly, still not knowing if she trusted her.

"We've got some pens and papers. Want me to bring some for the cutie?" she asked, trying to be kind and helpful.

"That'd be wonderful, honey." now the woman smiled more openly.

She asked Kimiko if she could borrow the things for the little girl and the woman signed that it was okay to do so. Monique thanked her and watched, with a contained smile, (Y/n) draw and play with the little girl, trying to take her mind off the situation.

<->

After some hours, cars came to the front of their hideout. The group panicked and grabbed their guns, having Hughie and (Y/n) hide MM's family and his dad. Turns out, it was only Mallory coming to collect them, hoping to keep them safe while all this mess was still going on.

Right as Mallory left with the three, Hughie received a call from Annie. She wanted to meet up with him, have him explain why the fuck he was a wanted man now. He agreed to it, leaving right after the call. However, Butcher had heard every word of that interaction. And he planned to follow the boy, afraid that the supe would actually kill the kid.

"With me, love." he said to the girl, grabbing a 'supe gun' to help aid the boy.

"You're not taking that, are you?" she asked, pointing at the machinery.

"Of course I'm taking it. If not, he'll have a light pole up his ass when he comes back. IF he comes back at all." he arched his brows, smiling smugly "This-" he lifted the gun on his shoulder "Will ensure he's back here safe."

The girl sighed, knowing that she wouldn't be able to deescalate the situation.

"Okay, but I'm hoping you won't actually use it."

And so, they followed after the kid. (Y/n) and Butcher were silent while doing so, an uncomfortable silence between the two, the car was filled with tension. They didn't talk about the hot mess that was the kiss from a few hours back that left some questions floating in the air.

The girl chose to stay quiet, since she didn't understand how his mind worked. Was he still thinking about Becca? Was she some type of replacement? Maybe just some toy? She wanted to ask all those questions, but she knew that the answers she would get wouldn't be pleasant at all.

The man too had questions of his own, but towards himself. What was he thinking? She was just a kid, barely out of college. She could easily be his daughter. And what about Becca? Had he forgotten her? Moved on? Of course not! Right?

They arrived sooner than intended, so they hid behind some trees. They kept their eyes on Annie while Hughie took his sweet ass time to arrive.

When the kid finally got there, they began to talk, seemingly about their predicament. Butcher kept a watchful eye on the couple, looking for any sign that Hughie was in trouble. And that was given when Starlight got up and started dragging the boy with her.

"That's my cue." the man said, putting the gun on the ground and reaching for the bullets.

(Y/n) kept looking at the two walking and suddenly they stopped again, and kept talking, this time a little calmer.

"Wait!" the girl tried calling for his attention, but the man had fire in his eyes "He's fine!" she tried again, shouting beside him.

And then, the man shoots straight at the supe's chest, throwing her down on the grass. People that were passing by begin screaming and running away.

"Fucking run, Hughie!" Butcher shouted, already aiming another bullet for Annie.

When Starlight tried getting up, the man shot her again, which made Hughie worry and almost crouch down to help her.

"Get the fuck away from her!" he continued shouting, but stopped raising his gun when the girl beside him held his coat, pulling him back a little.

"Let's just go!" she said, afraid of what the supe might actually do to them if she caught them.

Hughie began running to the two, making them start running too.

"What the fuck were you thinking coming here?!"

"I didn't ask for your help!" Hughie argued.

"Yeah. Looked like you had it under control."

<->

After the little shit show, they had to move from their hideout. A motel in the street was the first place they could think of. First place they passed by anyway.

They rented a room, two queen sized beds, a bathroom, a couch and a regular TV. While Frenchie and MM stayed in one of the beds, trying to distract themselves, Kimiko was watching cartoons like crazy. (Y/n) and Hughie were pretty tired, so they agreed to share the other bed, respectfully. In Hughie's case that is. The girl grabbed his butt right as they laid down, earning a squeak from him and a sharp look from Butcher that wasn't seen by any of them.

Billy sat beside the girl, his back to the wall behind the bed and his legs to the side. The two on the bed were already asleep, like no danger could hurt them at the moment.

The girl groaned and rolled to meet Butcher's side. She draped her arm over his middle, cuddling to his side like a motherless puppy, burying her face in his hips and breathing in his scent. The man sighed and slowly and unsurely placed his arm on her shoulder, hugging her closer.

MM and Frenchie looked with some warry in their eyes and Butcher almost asked what the problem was. However, that wasn't necessary since MM rolled his eyes and decided to tell his opinion.

"You shouldn't give her hope."

"And why should I give a fuck?" the man said, his grip on her shoulders tightening a bit.

"You know what I'm talking about. And I didn't need to say anything, but seeing you two like this... It's clear as day what's happening." MM shook his head, staring with his wide eyes at his friend.

"Don't know what you mean," he shrugged, continuing to stare into nothing.

"You know damn well what I'm meaning. You hurt her, she's ain't coming back or forgiving you that easily." the man pointed at the girl.

"She's just a distraction. Besides, she's the prettiest of us. It's easier on the eyes than looking at your ugly mugs all day." he tried to convince himself, but deep inside, he knew he was lying.

What they didn't know was that Hughie wasn't fully asleep, casually paying attention to their conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254 13 6
Introduction: Hazel Campbell was in the middle of kissing her fiance on the side of the road when A-Train ran into Robin and eviscerated her. Desper...
79.3K 2.9K 40
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...
53K 1.5K 15
(formally scream, baby!) [Name] [Surname] thought the worst has already come; being the town's laughing stock and dealing with declining mental healt...
1.3K 32 12
Winter break comes for anxiety-ridden, "bobarista", and broke college student, Y/N, and Peter accidentally starts the journey to sink his teeth into...