Lion King 1 1/2 (Timon X Y/N)

By JEDI271217

Y/N, Timon, and Pumbaa relive their past of how they all met, found their dream home, met Simba, and helped S... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Before the Beginning
Chapter 2: Timon's and Y/N's Home
Chapter 3: New Spot on the Team
Chapter 4: No Longer on the Digging Crew
Chapter 5: How Sentry Duty Went
Chapter 6: Journey for a New Home
Chapter 7: Looking Beyond What They See
Chapter 8: Pumbaa Starting Out as an Acquaintance
Chapter 9: Maybe Not the Big Pointy Rock
Chapter 11: Sleeping in the "New Home"
Chapter 12: On the Trail Again
Chapter 13: The Wildebeest Stampede
Chapter 14: Friends Stick Together to the End
Chapter 15: Finally Home
Chapter 16: Hakuna Matata a Metaphor?
Chapter 17: More Chatting
Chapter 18: Saving Simba
Chapter 19: Simba's Start with Hakuna Matata
Chapter 20: Now Parenthood
Chapter 21: Accidental Advice
Chapter 22: Snail Slurping Contest
Chapter 23: Star-Gazing
Chapter 24: Another Day of Relaxation
Chapter 25: Meeting Nala
Chapter 26: Determined to Keep Hakuna Matata Alive
Chapter 27: What Now?
Chapter 28: Going After Simba
Chapter 29: Joining Together
Chapter 30: Distracting the Hyenas
Chapter 31: First Step
Chapter 32: Luring Hyenas to the Trap
Chapter 33: Defeating the Hyenas and Scar
Chapter 34: Home Sweet Home
THANKS!

Chapter 10: Pumbaa's Special Power

915 21 9
By JEDI271217

As they got closer to the crowd, Pumbaa became a bit nervous.

"Uh, I don't do so well in crowds. Maybe we better go around," Pumbaa suggested nervously.

"Don't you know the shortest distance between us and our dream home is a straight line? Follow me!" Timon said, grabbing Pumbaa's tusk and dragging him in.

As they made their way through, they bumped into some animals, making them exclaim in surprise.

"Make room, make room! Watch it, twiggy. I'm walkin' here!" Timon shouted.

"You know, you could be a bit nicer," Y/N pointed out.

"'Nice' doesn't get us to our dream home," he told her.

"I'm just saying," she said, holding her hands up in surrender.

As they continued through, Pumbaa got more and more nervous when he felt his stomach gurgling, making him sit to stop what would come next.

"Ahem. Timon! Y/N!" he called, they turned to him, then he started, "There's something I gotta tell you."

"Pumbaa, Pumbaa, Pumbaa. We'll have plenty of time to chat once we settle in," Timon told him, going to him.

"I don't know, T. I think we should stop for a minute," Y/N suggested.

"That's a minute we aren't at our dream home. Now let's go," Timon responded, pulling Pumbaa along.

But as soon as Pumbaa got up, the gurgling resumed.

"I could really use a rest stop," Pumbaa pleaded, trying to leave.

"Don't worry. You'll get your second wind," Timon assured, getting him back on course.

"Ohh! I got a really bad feeling!" Pumbaa panicked while sweating.

"It'll pass! Trust me. It'll pass," Timon promised as Pumbaa turned to leave again.

Timon tried to grab something of Pumbaa's and as soon as he pulled his tail, Pumbaa farted loudly, making the animals close to them exclaim and pass out. The ones in front saw this, but assumed it was something else.

"Oh, look, the rhinos are bowing," one zebra pointed out.

"Ooh, we'd better bow, too," another said.

The animals then bowed, continuing all the way to the front. Mufasa and Zazu took notice to this.

"Look, sire, how they kneel before the royal son," Zazu pointed out as Mufasa just smiled.

Finally, the fart cloud settled and Timon let go of Pumbaa's tail. Y/N and Timon were shocked as a flame singed his messed up hair and she held her nose with a smile.

"So, I guess that's your special power, huh? What a weapon!" Timon commented proudly.

"Yeah. That's one awesome way to repel predators," Y/N nodded in approval.

"Uh, you mean, you don't mind?" Pumbaa asked.

"Ha ha! Are you kidding? It was a gas!" Timon said, making both him and Y/N laugh.

"Well, I don't like to toot my own horn," Pumbaa smiled.

"Yeah, that's probably for the best," Timon remarked, confusing Pumbaa.

"Let's go, boys!" Y/N told them, taking the lead.

"Lead the way!" Timon and Pumbaa said.

They continued past the unconscious animals and the big pointy rock with Rafiki holding up the next king of the Pride lands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That's not only Pumbaa's special power...and I mean someone in my family. 😂 Anyway, back to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 608 20
This story is like the movie The lion king: Simba's pride it will be changed a bit and this is my first story so I'm sorry for all the mistakes and...
46.8K 481 12
6 months after Kion was crowned as King, an old shadow of the Night Pride's past returns seeking revenge on the Royal Family.
23K 141 48
Kion and Tiifu are living together in peace while Kovu and Kiara step up and become King and Queen of the pridelands. When a new threat comes to the...
14.9K 228 10
Scar's plan is in full motion. Ever since the prince of the Pridelands SIMBA was born, Scar over the years manipulated him to join his side against t...