Chapter 29: Joining Together

Pumbaa ran across the desert with Y/N holding on. Then they noticed Timon speeding past them, making them stop. Timon had stopped to and turned to look at them, making them look at him with sad expressions. But then Timon smiled at them.

"Friends stick together to the end," he told them.

Pumbaa gasped as Y/N smiled and they ran to each to other, Pumbaa hugging Timon close while crying before the movie was paused.

"What was with the running? If you can call that running," Timon asked.

"We were giving you time to catch up," Pumbaa answered.

"We couldn't leave one of our favorite people behind completely," Y/N added.

"Aw, you two," Timon said, touched, before hugging them both and playing the movie again.

Then the two males parted and Timon and Y/N looked at each other. Pumbaa got the hint and stepped back while turning around to give them some privacy.

"Y/N, I'm sorry for all the stuff with trying to break Simba and Nala up. I was so afraid that we would lose one of our best friends that I forgot who it all started with and that was you. And if you'll still have me, I would like to be with you," Timon told her.

She smiled before cupping her mouth shut then leapt at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He returned it, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Of course I'll have you," she said.

They then parted a bit and she kissed him, catching him a little off guard before returning it. Pumbaa snuck a glance at them and smiled.

"About time!" he called.

This made the two meerkats laugh as they parted.

"Hop on, buddies. We got a fight to catch," Pumbaa told them and they obeyed.

"Let's whip some grass," Timon declared, making Y/N giggle and they were off.

"This is the stuff of legends-an epic struggle, the place where heroes are born. Pumbaa, Y/N, this could be our finest hour," Timon remarked.

They then noticed the wasteland the Pridelands were turned into when they caught up to Simba and Nala.

"Danger? Ha! I laugh in the face of danger," Nala stated then laughed, like when Simba said it when they were younger.

"I see nothing funny about this," Timon told them.

"It's gotta be something from when they were younger," Y/N pointed out.

"Y/N? Timon? Pumbaa? What are you doing here?" Simba asked.

"At your service, my liege," Pumbaa answered with a bow.

"Uh. We're going to fight your uncle...for this?" Timon asked.

"Yes, Timon; this is my home," Simba answered.

"Eeh. Talk about your fixer-upper," Timon commented.

"Remember it didn't used to look like this," Y/N reminded.

"True. Well, Simba, if it's important to you, we're with you to the end," Timon promised as he and Y/N bowed.

Simba smiled in gratitude before they all looked at Pride Rock, ready to take it back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So you and Timon FINALLY got together and now you all are going to free Pride Rock. This is gonna get interesting.