Prehistoric King of Metropoli...

By luke0109

Maximus Hammond Wu is the son of Dr Henry Wu, as a child he was given by his father the ability to shapeshift... More

Bio
Carnivores
Hervivores
Pterosaurs
Amphibians
Surface
Reefs
Caves
Snows
Savannahs
Caverns
Hybrids and Super Hybrids
Bosses
Harem
Fitting in, Training and Having Fun
Sweet Justice Attack
Past Vs Future, True Villain
Harem Update
Strength VS Speed
Love Strikes
Night of the Bat
Announcement

First Day of School

3K 30 20
By luke0109

???: (Voiceover) Ahh Metropolis, a beautiful city where the man of steel himself lives, although crime has been tough these days, but from where I used to live crime was pretty easy for me as a hero, the names Maximus or Max for short and the city I grew up in was known as Gotham city where the dark knight lives, and the hero I am, well, let's just say my powers are extraordinary.

A group of thugs were robbing a bank to grab the money they need, unbeknownst to them a creature was watching the event on top of a building

Thug leader: Alright we got the money, let's get out of here!

The thugs rushes out the building where they hear sirens wailing from the distance.

Thug leader: Take the alleyway!

They hurried towards the alleyway while the creature growls and starts to follow them.

Thug 1: That was close boss, but we got the money, we're rich!

Before they could check the money, they hear a growling noise from around them.

Thug 2: What was that boss?

Thug leader: I don't know, keep an eye out, must be Superman.

Thug 1: Uh boss, Superman doesn't make a growling noise.

Before the leader could say anything, something large jumps down behind them spooking them, they slowly turn around to see a large bear-like creature with brown fur, black eyes, sharp teeth, sharp claws, and a long tail instead of the stubby short tail.

???? ????: Sorry to interrupt fellas, but I believe that doesn't belong to you.

He rears up to his hind legs towering the thugs and lets out a mighty roar, ready to fight.

Thug leader: Its him, get him!

Both the thugs charge at the bear with pipes in their hands.

???? ????: Show time.

The first thug attempts to swing the pipe at the animal, but he dodges from his attack and swipes the pipe out of his hand, the thug looks at his hand and sees the weapon wasn't in his grasp, he nervously turns towards the bear who had a smirk on his face.

Thug 1: Uh oh.

The bear then uppercuts him knocking the thug to the ground unconscious, he felt something smack against his leg and turns to see the second thug managed to land a hit with his pipe, the animal attempts to bite him but the thug blocks his jaws with his pipe, however the prehistoric bear holds the pipe within his mouth and swings the thug in circles while screaming.

???? ????: (Muffled) Ring around the rosy, a pocket full of poseys, ashes ashes, we all fall.

The creature stops spinning and slams the second thug to the ground knocking him out and spits out the pipe from his mouth.

???? ????: Down. (Chuckles)

He turns towards the leader and walks towards him and growls as he backs up to a wall cornered.

Thug leader: Stay back Smokey, I'm warning you!

???? ????: Sorry buddy, but it's time for your nap, and also, it's Dino King.

Dino King headbutts him knocking him out and falls to the ground, He let's out a mighty roar for his victory against his enemies, he then drags him to the other thugs and puts the money on top of them, he then sees two police officers and a older man.

Dino King: Morning Gordon, good to see the best commissioner here in Metropolis.

Commissioner Gordon: And its good to see the hero as a Sarkastodon, great work kid.

Dino King: I'm just doing what's right for the city, after all, (Places his paw on his chest) with great powers, comes great responsibility, how's everything going with you and Barbara?

Commissioner Gordon: We're doing just fine Dino, she'll be starting her first day of high-school today, she's also a major fan of you.

Dino King: Is that so?

Commissioner Gordon: Mmmhmm, apparently one of her favourites is the form your as right now, she pretty much sees you as a big teddy bear.

Dino King: (Blushes) Oh stop it, your making me blush, anyways as much as I like to stay and chat but I better get going, take care Jim.

Commissioner Gordon: You too Dino King.

Dino King shapeshifts into a small pterosaur with hair on top of his head running down to his back, grey scales, red eyes, sharp jagged teeth, wings with three fingers and a tail, he had become a Dimorphodon.

Dino King takes off into the air leaving Commissioner Gordon and the other cops to take care of the thugs, 10 minutes go by and Dino King has arrived at his home, he turns back into his human form and walks inside to see his father Dr Henry Wu making breakfast.

Max: Morning Dad.

Henry: Morning son, I was about to call you on the phone.

Max: Sorry I worried you, I was taking care of a bank robbery, it was pretty easy, I'm excited to go to the new school today.

Henry: I'm glad to hear that, you better eat up, you don't want to be late.

Max eats his bacon and eggs which was his favourite breakfast, he finishes and washes his dishes before putting his bag on his back and walking to the front door.

Henry: Have a good first day Maximus.

Max: You got it Dad, good luck at work, since after all you are the boss of Ingen and the number 1 company better then Lexcorp.

Henry: I'll try Max.

Max leaves his house and walks to school which wasn't that far, 5 minutes go by and he arrives at the high-school.

Max: Well, here goes nothing.

Before he could walk in he sees someone he knew very well, it was none other then Barbara Gordon or Babs Max's best friend wearing her purple jacket with the hoodie looking like bat ears, purple shorts with striped socks and yellow shoes, orange hair and green eyes.

She hasn't noticed him yet, so he decides to walk up next to her without her noticing.

Max: Nervous about high-school?

Barbara: (Not facing him) You could say that aga-

She stops talking as she realise who was talking to her, she turns towards Max and had a excited look.

Barbara: Max!

Max: (Laughing) Hey there Babs!

She embraces him in a tight hug which he returns.

Babs: I didn't know your starting school here.

Max: Me neither, but here I am.

????: I'm just saying, I don't know why I'm being punished for something I didn't do.

They turned towards the source of the voice to a blonde teenager with blue eyes, a blue jacket, blue shirt, brown pants with a yellow belt and brown shoes.

She and her parents were talking about something which they didn't understand about, but what shocked them is the blonde girl slams the door leaving a dent and almost tips the car.

Mother: Have a good day Kara.

The blonde girl named Kara grunts and walks inside leaving the two shocked.

Max: (Shocked) Babs, did you see what I just saw?

Barbara: (Shocked) Yep.

A school bus pulls up behind them where they see students walking with one student tripping over with her bag opening, she had brown hair with a yellow streak on the left side of her hair, dark green eyes, brown and yellow striped jumper, yellow skirt, and brown winter boots.

Author's note: She has the yellow streak at the beginning.

Max: Here let us help you with that.

?????: Oh, thank you.

Barbara picks a metal thing which was quickly snatched from the girl.

?????: Ok thank you bye.

The girl quickly runs away inside the school from them with confused looks.

Barbara: What was that metal thing she had?

Max: I don't know, but she had a ton of tools with her, why does she need tools for school?

???: Bye Daddy.

They see another girl walking to school, she had purple hair with violet eyes, she wore a white and black shirt with a dark pink skirt, and she wore black high heels.

Father: Zee, you forgot your backpack.

They turned to see her father dressed as a magician with her bag, but when they turned back to Zee she somehow has her bag with her.

Zee: Thanks Daddy, toodles.

Max stares in disbelief while Barbara rubs her eyes in confusion.

Barbara: Ok, that was weird.

Max: There's something funny going on around here, come on, let's get inside.

They walk inside the school seeing if anything else happens, Barbara had a worried look since she didn't know anyone here.

Max: Don't worry Babs, I know it's scary going to a new school with different people here, you at least have me.

Barbara: (Smiles) Thanks Maxxy.

???????: I told you Hal, I don't believe in the lantern corp, there methods are too extreme.

They see another girl talking to a boy, she had a green beanie on top of her head with brown hair, she had green earrings on both of her ears and brown eyes, she wore a green singlet with a dark green shirt, long green skirt, with green shoes, and she wore a green ring on her right hand.

Hal: Look, I don't make the rules.

They turned towards them with suspicion which they quickly turn away pretending they didn't hear anything.

???????: Take it Hal, I don't want it.

Hal: No Jess, they chose you.

They walk away from them leaving the duo thinking what they heard.

Max: I feel like I seen that ring before, but from where?

Barbara: I don't know, I better get to math class.

Max: I got science class, we'll catch-up later.

Barbara: Yeah same.

They split up to go to their classes with Max still wondering about the four girls he'd seen, a few hours go by and it was lunchtime, Max sat by himself at one table eating four slices of pepperoni pizza with garlic bread and a water bottle, he sees Barbara over by the other side of the cafeteria with spaghetti looking around suspiciously.

Max: (Thinking) What are you up to Babs?

?????: Excuse me?

Max looks to his left to see a girl with a tray of salad and water bottle, she had blonde hair that's done up with a pony tail and orange eyes, she wore a yellow coat with cheetah fur, red skirt, and white high heels.

?????: Is this seat taken?

Max: No, just me here.

?????: Thank you, (sits next to him) so your new here right?

Max: Yep, transferred from Gotham, name's Maximus Hammond Wu, Max for short.

?????: Wu, as in the son of Dr Henry Wu?

Max: The one and only.

?????: Wow, it truly is an honour to meet you in person, I'm Barbara Minerva, Barbi for short.

Max: Nice to meet you, that's a lovely coat you have on.

Barbi: (Blushes) Thank you, I'm personally a fan of cheetahs, what about you?

Max: Well, mine is actually from prehistoric time which is the Sabre-Tooth Tiger.

Barbi: Sabre-Tooth Tiger?

Max: To make it more easier to understand, a predator called Smilodon.

Barbi: Oh ok, I suppose that makes sense since they were fearsome predators a very long time ago, I just thought of something.

Max: Really, what is it?

Barbi: If a Smilodon was still around at the time, what would've happen if a cheetah and a Smilodon meet?

Max: Hmmmm, that's a good question, they'll most likely fight for a territory, one of them surviving or protecting their cubs, not sure who would win though.

Barbi: Fair enough.

They both hear a splat and turn to see Kara with spaghetti on her face, Kara attempts to throw a burger at the yellow streak girl but was whacked away by the girl with the green ring with a tray in her hands.

???????: Leave her alone you bully!

Zee: My hair.

They turned to see Zee with the remains of the burger in her hair with her head down.

Max: Barbi, under the table now.

They both hid under the table while quickly grabbing their food, Zee stands up with a milk carton in her hand.

Zee: My Hair!

She throws the milk at the girl in green which hits her head and lands on the table where the yellow streak girl hid.

Barbara: Food fight!

Everyone in the cafeteria expect Max and Barbi started throwing food at each while the duo were finishing up their lunch, the principal walks by only to see the event happening.

Principal: Stop!

He gets hit in the face with pudding causing him to loose his temper.

Principal: ENOUGH!!!!!

Everyone stops throwing food at each other and points at Barbara and the other four girls, Max and Barbi peek their heads out to see the principal approaching the girls.

Principal: You five, let's go!

Girls: Huh?! (Kara smudges the cupcake into Zees face)

They get up and follow the principal to detention, Babs looks over to Max who shakes his head in disappointment for her reckless action, the principal looks at Max and realise who he was.

Principal: Well what do you know, the son of Henry Wu in our school, keep up the good work mr Wu.

Max: Oh, thank you sir.

He and the girls left the cafeteria while everyone started to clean up.

Barbi: You know her?

Max: Yep, listen I got to go see what that was about, we'll catch-up another time.

Barbi: Alright, take care Max.

Max: You too Barbi.

Max rushes after the others and sees them heading inside an empty classroom.

Principal: Detention on the first day of school, (Clicks his tongue in disappointment then sees Max) oh mr Wu, anything I could do for you?

Max: Yes actually sir, is it alright if I stay with them incase they fight again till lunch is over?

Principal: I suppose so, after all you have a very good reputation.

Max: Thank you sir.

Principal: Please, call me Chapin.

Max nodded and heads inside the classroom and shuts the door behind him, he then faces the group and Barbara with a scowl on his face.

Max: Barbara Gordon what were you thinking!

Barbara: I'm sorry you had to see that, I just couldn't help it.

Max: By starting a war in the cafeteria and getting these four here!

???????: Calm down, I bet there's a reason behind this.

Max: (Sighs) Yeah your right, your Jess right?

Jessica: Yes, Jessica Cruz is my name, and your Maximus Hammond Wu by the looks of it.

Max: Yeah that's me, Max for short, (points at Kara) your name is Kara right?

Kara: Kara Danvers the name, guess you heard from my guardians.

Max: Mmmhmm, (points at Zee) And you so happen to be the magnificent Zee Zatara.

Zee: Why yes, I'm surprised you know who I am.

Max: Well I have seen your father's work as a kid, very talented too, (faces the yellow streak girl) I haven't catched your name mrs?

?????: Beecher, Karen Beecher.

Max: Pleased to meet everyone of you, now Babs is there a reason why you started a food fight?

Before she could answer, the door behind him opens to reveal Chapin and a police officer.

Officer: We found her wandering the streets.

Chapin: Cutting school on the first day, (clicks his tongue again) get in here with the others, you got another one mr Wu.

Max: No problem Chapin, oh by the way, you forgot your keys.

Chapin sees his keys on the wall and picks it up, the girl with the cloak on her walks in with the door shutting, she steps in the middle of the room and removes her cloak shocking the group, she had blue hair with a tiara on her head, she had light blue eyes with red star earrings, she wore red and gold armour with her skirt blue with white stars, she had silver arm guards on her arms, and she had golden, red, and white boots.

Barbara: Oh!

Karen: That's... She's!

Zee: Gourgeous!

Jessica: Is that!

Barbara: (Whispering) The Wonder Woman!

Max: Now there's something you don't see everyday.

Kara: Ha, that's no Wonder Woman, it's just some dumb cosplay girl.

Wonder Woman: I am no girl.

Max: No she's not Kara, she's the real deal here.

Wonder Woman: Well, at least a man of his size sees that, and as for you, I am Diana, Princess of the Amazons, I alone survived the 21 tests of the tournament of Athena and Aphrodite, by right I am not a girl, but a woman.

Max: You heard her Kara, she means it.

Kara: Trust me, Princess, you do not want to start with me.

Diana: Is this a Challenge?

Max: Uh oh.

Kara: (Chuckles) For you, maybe.

Diana: Very well, I shall allow you first strike.

Kara: All right, but you asked for it.

Max: (Stands between them with his hands out) Nope, you're not having a fight because of this.

Kara: Move it rich boy.

Max: Kara, stand down now!

Diana was impressed for his bravery against Kara.

Kara: I said move it!

Kara punches Max in the face knocking him behind the desk, the group including Kara gasps in horror of what happened, Kara rushes towards the desk with regret.

Kara: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I am so sorry, are yo-

She was cut off by a growling noise which not only spooked her but also the others in the room.

Barbara: (Worried) Oh boy.

Something large rises behind the desk and moves it out of the way which frightens the group except Barbara, he had a crocodile like appearance only his arms and legs were longer, green scales, spikes on the back of his legs and arms, webbed hands, a long slender-like tail, sharp teeth with tusk-like fangs similar to a boar with a spike under his chin, sharp claws, and his eyes were yellow that were slit meaning he was angry, Max had transformed himself into a Kaprosuchus.

Dino King: Why you Little!

Dino charges towards Kara and knocks her to a wall, she recovers from the attack and glares at the prehistoric crocodile.

Kara: Ok scaley, you just mess with the wrong girl!

Dino King: Bring it Kryptonian!

Kara: (Shocked) How'd you?

Dino King: Your cousin is Superman!

Dino roars and attempts to slash her with his claws which she dodges, however he wraps his tail around her ankle and trips her, the other girls watched in horror for what they were witnessing, the croc attempts to bite her head but she grabs his jaws and struggles to hold on, out of nowhere a green chain wraps around Dinos neck struggling to get loose and was pulled back by Barbara and Jessica using her ring.

Jessica: Stop it Max, fighting is never the answer!

Karen: Yes, (puts on her suit) the answer is, (sqeueky voice) running away!

Karen shrinks down to the size of a bumblebee and attempts to fly out the window but she couldn't get through the glass due to her size.

Girl outside: Oh my gosh, and then Aiden said.

Dino wasn't having it anymore, he bites the green chain into pieces knocking Jessica and Barbara to the ground and turns towards Kara with rage growling, Kara backs up to a wall while still on the ground with fear in her eyes.

Kara: Stay back, I didn't mean it I swear.

Dino still growls at her and attempts to pounce on her, however he was suddenly wrapped by a golden rope by Diana, he struggles to get the rope of but couldn't, he lays his head in defeat while calming down, Zee cautiously approachs him who looks at her, she sees his eyes weren't slit meaning he wasn't angry anymore.

Karen: (Back to normal size) Is it over?

Dino King: Yeah, I'm done, (turns to Kara) sorry I almost ate you.

Kara: Its cool, I deserved that.

Dino King: (Looks around the destroyed room) Chapin's not gonna like this.

Zee: I got this.

Zee takes out a wand and cast a spell turning the room back to normal.

Dino King: (Whistles) Your Dad taught you well with the art of magic, can you untie me please Diana?

Diana: Of course.

Diana unties the rope around him freeing him and sits down on the ground.

Dino King: Well, I guess this explains the food fight, Kara is the cousin of the man of steel, Karen carries a suit in her bag because of the tools, Zee is a magician like her father, and Jess is a Green Lantern because of the ring, also Babs here is Batgirl, honestly wasn't expecting Wonder Woman here, and you already know who I am.

Kara: No kidding, your the famous Dino King himself, remind me not to get on your bad side.

Diana: Huzzah, at last a sister-in-arms, and a mighty warrior that becomes many creatures.

Dino stands up straight and transformed back to his human form.

Max: I like that title, certainly fits the description of my heroic actions, maybe we could become a team of superheroes.

Kara: I don't know Max, my powers usually gets me into trouble, every single time.

Jessica: I don't want to fight anyone, I'm not that kind of person.

Zee: No offence Max, but im a artiste, not a police officer.

Karen: I'm not really good at it.

Max: Well then, guess it's time to release the secret weapon.

He let's out a whistle which confuses the girls, they then hear a faint chirping from outside the window, Max walks over to the window and opens it with a small creature jumping inside, it was almost the size of a wolf only it was a reptile, it had grey scales with blue streaks on each side, yellow eyes, sharp teeth, claws, and talons with one claw curved on each foot, what the girls are seeing is a baby Velociraptor.

Max: Ahh Beta, (gently picks up Beta) so nice of you to come, girls this is Beta, she may look cute but even at a young age she carries a lot of fight in her, she even took down a wolf on her own.

Barbara: Is she dangerous?

Max: Only when threatened, but who you really need to be carful of is her mother, she doesn't like it if something happens to her, as long as I'm around to keep her safe.

Karen cautiously approachs the little dinosaur to which Beta snarls at her, she slowly lifts her hand close to Beta who watches her movement, to Karen's surprise Beta started nuzzling her hand and purring like a kitten.

Max: Well look at that, she likes you already Karen.

Karen: I guess she does, I'll give being a hero a try.

Jessica: Well if Karen's doing it, I'll do it too.

Kara: Alright I'm convinced.

Zee: I suppose I'll give it a go.

Max: Thanks girls, (gently puts Beta down) go on Beta, back to your mother.

Beta chirps and jumps out the window going back to her mother.

Max: Alright, Diana and I will teach you girls to become heroes, while we teach Diana how to be a normal person.

Barbara: Yes, it's settled, super awesome super hero-ness, here we come!

Max: Well, this day just got interesting.

And that's the first chapter and boy was it incredible to write, thought I start off with our hero fighting bad guys at the beginning and then work my way to the beginning of the episode, of course there were changes throughout the chapter, just wanted to make things interesting.

See you next time folks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 237 3
🌼🌼🌼 Sequel of "MY BABY'S BABY" 🍁Time passes but not one day goes by that you are not here in my heart. The day you died was not just a date on a...
64.9K 1.9K 39
*cringe alert: this was my first book. It is cringe* *seriously, don't read this* We all know America, the world superpower But what if, in a world...
918K 36.5K 46
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
417K 26.3K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...