I don't like you enough to be...

Por Multifandom_PFL

Disclaimer : I got a similar idea of the Fanfic from a Brat Tv show chicken girls : Seyla. This is inspiratio... Más

He's back .. for me?
Student coucil Drama
A party ?
Jealous?..
I didnt mean ...
Distant
Locker room
I cheated on you
Hey mother ):
Don't F*** with my family
He broke my heart 💔
The new Barstrita
I don't like you enough to be mad at you
Update | New story!! | Euphoria based
Panic attack
Panic Attack Aftermatch
He's not who you think he is.
My truth( More than One way)
The truths and Lies
Heart's torn - Let you go.. (Ricky's POV)
Heart's torn - Sorry (EJ'S POV)
Can we work?
My New man vs Old Man Part 1/2
My New man Vs? Another new Man? Part 2/2
I saw youu..
Confronting my Issues
Performance Day + ...
It's Our Time(The musical Edition)
Can I Have this Dance?

Ain't No Doubt About it Ft. Caswen

164 4 57
Por Multifandom_PFL

New Chapter! let's go.

Alsoo. Final episode of Season 3 Is tomorrow.. I'm going to miss but hey! We know were getting Season 4.

Btw! And in this story was taken and used as inspiration by hsmtmts007

___

The Next Day

Ricky's POV

When I came to school today, I was thinking about what Ej was telling me yesterday about doing the musical together. I honestly think I could be in it or do something with it but at the same time it feels like I wouldn't be up to anyone that's in the theater competition. So I know that the odds of me getting even part of the main cast are very slim on anything.

It's close to the end of the day, I'm standing outside of Ej's classroom because I wanted to talk to him about the whole theater thing.

BELL RINGS

"Babe."

"Oh Hi Ri." He presses my lips against mine and he puts his arm around my neck.

"Hey. Umm, can I talk to you please."

"Yeah. Sure. What is it."

"I was thinking about what you said yesterday about the School musical and umm, I really don't know about it."

"W w what do you mean?"

"Like, I'm just afraid I'll mess up or I won't be as good as the rest of you all. And I think I do want to do it but I just don't know."

As I was talking, I felt Ej's arms around me giving me a hug closing into his chest.

"Babe! It's ok. You don't have to audition if you don't want to. I'm sorry for stressing you."

"No. You're not stressing me out, I just want to feel like I can be up to everyone's standards. "

"You shouldn't have to worry about that... Pick a number. Any number."

"What?"

"You heard me. Pick a number."

"Ummm, 4?"

"No pick something higher like around .. Over 50."

"90?"

As soon as I said 90, I immediately got swarmed by Ej's lips as he pressed against me which I realized he was making out with me.

"As your boyfriend, I need to see you not stressed so You get 90 kisses to make you happier."

Ok. That's Really cute. This makes me feel so flattered.

"There's that cute smile of yours. Come on, let's go." Ej put his arm around my neck and also planted a kiss on my cheek as we walked out heading down the hall.

The Next day

Today Is audition day. I get to school as me and Ej walk in and see the audition, the poster, the musical is..  ZOMBIES? Wow I didn't even think Ms.Jenn even knew that movie franchise existed. And Most of the Characters were said to be gender Neutral, so I could do Addison if I wanted. Well After yesterday's after with Ej. I think I have the confidence to actually audition.

"So, we wanna do it together, you know me and you? We could be someday?"

"Awwe, cute? I can totally see you being a Zed, You know you play water polo, He plays football. Plus, you both have muscles."

"Ok ok, i can totally see you being Addison thought. Especially if you're in a cheerleading outfit.."

"Ok, I know, I have the looks to play it, but umm. Ej? I think you're probably going to get Zed either way, I mean you are a part of zombies....."

"WHat? W what do you mean. I was here when they were filming the three movies."

"Yeah but you look exactly like the new Alien. in the third film. "

"WHat?! No I do not!"

"Oh really? You're playing that game."

I pull out my phone and pull up a picture of A-lan cause he looks so much like Ej.

"HA! Please" I don't look like him whatsoever.  Besides, I wouldn't rock Blue hair."

"I think you totally would Babe. Are you sure you don't have a secret cousin or evil twin brother or anything."

"Ugh! No. I wish but I swear I don't think I look like him."

"Ok whatever you say babe. See you at lunch." I press my lips against his and I can still starstrucked on this actor or whatever looks like him so much.

At tryouts - Auditorium

We get to the auditorium and Ms.Jenn gathers us All around for preparation as we are ready to start the process. I still can't believe Ej talked me into this but I'm here now. Luckily I saw The gang with me too. I also see Lily. She's talking to her friends and honestly I think she looks very happy. I hope I don't deal with a character that has lines with her.

"CHILDREN. Children. Gather around." Ms.jenn calls us as Carlos stands next to her ready for the process eagerly. "Remember this audition this time will be a one step process. You'll do a solo or duo audition depending on your preference and will see why you should be in the musical. Ok! In 10 minutes I want to do a classical warm up.

As I warm up with EJ as we practice breathing exercises and Vocal Warming. I see someone in the audience sitting down on their phone just totally not really there.

"Hey, E. I'll be right back."

I slowly walk over to the boy who's in my Engineering class and just look at him just not there.

"Hey, umm. Jet right?"

"Yep. What you want?""

"Are you auditioning? I mean you are like here so I assume you're doing something."

"Haha please? Me. I'm only here cause My sister's forcing me to be here. "

"Oh, is she a musical person ?"

"Oh hell no, she's too stage fright. She's doing all the lighting work so yeah."

"Oh cool. So, You want to audition ?"

"Egh. Not really. I mean I've been told I have a voice of an angle but like I'm not really sure how effective that is."

"Dude. Then you must audition."

"Dude. YOu should also worry about you and your boyfriend's audition rather than caring about mine!"

"Ok. CHill. I was just trying to be helpful."

I walk out on the kid as I walk back to Ej as I see him talking to .. Lily. Damm I don't even know they were still on good terms.

"Hey babe. Hey lily?"

"Hi Ricky. So exciting for the musical. How about you?"

"Stoked, excited." Not really.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

"OK, Everyone, auditions are about to begin. PLaces everyone."

"Good luck you guys. And also. Congrats.!"

As Lily walks out and Ej plls me with the rest of the people line up to audition for the Musical.

__

Ok, Shit. It's Me and Ej's Turn and I honestly didn't think this moment would happen, I got this. I can do this. We walk up to Ms.Jenn and Carlos from the stage and we stand next to each other.

"Ej Caswell. Ricky bowen. Ej honey we know you're good and glad to be here but Ricky. We're glad you're here. Hopefully more additions to the theater community."

Umm. Ok? Not sure that community existed but good for me I guess.

"Anyways, What song are you guys going to perform?"

"We're going to do'' From the Third Zombies ''. Ain't no doubt about it." Ej says holding my hand as we prep our positions for the audition.

" Ohh, Love it. We can see the Addison and Zed storyline through this song. Alright boys.

[Music starts playing]

(RIcky)It's you and me for the rest of our lives together

(EjWe're not breaking up, we're not falling out, We won't change (I hope)

(RIcky)Living perfectly, so happily, 'til forever

(EJ)When it comes to trust, There's nothing that we can't say

RIcky:(I hope)

We're not worried, Definitely not worried at all

(Ricky)So disturbing, How all of these stars align

(Ej)(like, how?) We're not nervous, And totally unconcerned with

(RIcky)Things uncertain (and there's a lot)

[RIcky and Ej]

We're gonna be fine, so fine, Ain't no doubt about it

It's working out right, all right, All I'm thinkin' 'bout is

How everything's gonna be okay, No complications in our way, It's fine, we're fine

Ain't no doubt about it

(Ricky)Honestly, if you're asking me, we're not crazy

(EJ)Yeah, we're old enough to know we're in love, That's no lie

(Ricky) (but we're 17)If you promise me that we'll always be on the same page

(EJ)Then I promise, too, I'll be choosing you every time (every-every time?)

(EJ)We're not worried, Definitely not worried

(RIcky)So disturbing, How all of these stars align

(EJ.)We're not nervous, And totally unconcerned with

(Ricky)Things uncertain,

[Ricky and Ej]

We're gonna be fine, so fine Ain't no doubt about it ,

It's working out right, all right, All I'm thinkin' 'bout is, How everything's gonna be okay

No complications in our way, It's fine, we're fine

Ain't no doubt about it

[They freestyle danced here]

It's all going according to plan, It's all falling right into our hands, Nothing to it, let's get it moving, moving

Find the map and be on our way home, We'll be leaving here before you know, With what we needed,Mission completed.

[RIcky and Ej]

We're not worried, Definitely not worried

So disturbing, How all of these stars align

We're not nervous, And totally unconcerned with Things uncertain (this isn't gonna be good)

We're gonna be fine, so fine, Ain't no doubt about it

It's working out right, all right, All I'm thinkin' 'bout is

How everything's gonna be okay, No complications in our way, It's fine, we're fine

Ain't no doubt about it

Song Done

As they Finished, The whole room was filled with cheering as they were impressed with both of the boys skills and dance moves they were able to pull off.

"Wonderful Boys! Have a seat. I got chills from that." We Sat down and honestly hoped I didn't mess anything up.

"Alright. That was everyone-"

"Wait!"

As Ms.Jenn was talking, I heard a voice from the back of the room and Everyone quickly turned around. Oh My God. Is he actually going to audition ?

"Uh. Honey, we're here to audition as well?"

"Umm, I y yYeah. I guess."

"Ok. Come up Here Sweetie. Everyone Is welcomed. What's your name?"

"J j Jet."

"Jet. Happy you're here, What song will you be performing for us?"

"Umm, I'm doing a quick chorus from m, One of my favorite songs, If thats ok. I know its not Zombies or anything theater related but - "

"No No. It's fine. Go ahead and sing it."

"Ok. This is Hate Myself, By Tate Mcrae.

[Jet]

I didn't think this over, Fell back when you got closer

After I just put you right through hell, You couldn't hate me more than I hate myself

I'd always act so selfish at shit I hadn't dealt with

After I just put you right through hell, You couldn't hate me more than I hate myself

So off I go to hurt you again, I shut you out to try to forget

That I'm the one who's fucked in the end, 'Cause baby, you'll be happier with someone else

So off I go to hurt you again, I shut you out to try to forget

That I'm the one who's fucked in the end, 'Cause you couldn't hate me more than I hate myself

I didn't think this over, Fell back when you got close.

After I just put you right through hell, You couldn't hate me more than I hate myself.

[SONG OVER]

Wow. I had no Idea Jet had those kinds of vocals! As he finished, The whole room was filled with clapping and Joy as they were impressed by how high Jet's voice can go and how talented he was at singing.

"Thank You Jet. That was phenomenal. Alright everyone, Everyone needs to go outside while me and Carlos finalize the cast List."

Everyone including me and Ej went outside and were hoping we would get to know our roles very soon. I need this anxiety to lower because After hearing Jet, I have some high competition here.

Meanwhile with Ms.Jenn and Carlos

"So we agree Ricky is playing Addison?"

"Yes. That's settled."

"Ok, We got everyone's part figured out, We just need to figure out the hardest one. Who's Getting Zed." Ms jenn was tapping her pen looking at her candidates

"I thought it was pretty easy."

"Really? You also thought Jet should play Zed?"

"Wait WHat! No. Ej definitely is more qualified." Carlos looked at Ms.jenn wondering why she would want Jet to play Zed.

"Well fine let's compare them,"

"Ok, Ej has more experience, meaning he'll be able tackle some of the hard dance numbers a bit easier"

"Yes, But Jet's Vocals were amazing. Did you hear his fluid vocal change?"

"Yes. I did but Ej also has some decent vocals as well."

"Ok, well what else determines the part."

"Well, Ej and Ricky are dating, which gives them an advantage to be able to do the couple scenes more simply and easier then if RIcky and Jet would do it."

"Yes, but the point of this musical was to branch out for new people who have done a musical before."

"I know but look. EJ and RIcky just have more chemistry, I mean their performance was literally the cutest and more real between them and everyone knows if there's no chemistry between actors then it just falls apart. How would we even know if Jet and Ricky could pull it off."

"Didn't you see Ricky and Jet talking before Ricky's audition. I bet Ricky convinced Yet somehow to audition."

"That may be true but I don't really know if Jet can live up to the Zed name."

"I think he can. Ok What about this..."

Back to Ricky.

"Clear everyone! We see Carlos walking past posting the cast list as they walk up to the board. Ok ok. Lets see this. "Oh by the way, EJ, Ricky, and Jet you all need to head to the Auditorium for a quick catch up."

Me and Ej went up to the board and saw the list and Boy! I never thought I would see this coming.

'No WAY! I'm Addison!"

Yes BAbe you did it!!" ej pulls me into a hug of excitement , and we look back to the board and look who got Zed.

"I - I? Wait this is weird, It says Im Zed, but It also says Jet is Zed is Zed?"

"WHat. That can't be possible. Y y You deserve Zed."

We both look at Jet who looks at the board as we can tell he's just as confused as us too. Then we remember Ms.Jenn calling us to go back.

We walk back in and See Ms.Jenn and Carlos standing next to each other side by side looking at us.

"Boys, Right this way."

"Wait Ms. Jenn! Am I going to share my role with him? "

"Well no. Look at Ej. You and Jet both had amazing skills and were hard to pass off. So we're going to give.. Jet, a Two week trial."

What the heck is she talking about? This isn't a pass and go Situation is it?

"Jet. You have amazing skills, but in order to do a play you need to show chemistry between your actors. So You will be our Zed for two weeks. If you can't demonstrate chemistry between the two of you, then the role goes to Ej. Otherwise, the role is yours. EJ. You will be playing Bucky... and if Jet does maintain Zed, you will be his understudy."

"Oh ok."

"Great boys. Thank you for understanding . You can go now."

As we walk out I see Jet looking at us. I can tell he probably was in shock of him landing a lead.

"So, I guess congrats are in order. You both deserve it."

"Thanks Jet. Congrats to you too."

"Yeah, Congrats." Ej said calmly like he lost the lottery. I mean two weeks shouldn't be able to determine Chemistry. RIght?

To be continued.

____

Comment your predictions for the next chapter??

PS. I recently have been OBSESSED with Ain't no Doubt about it lol which is why I used it.

And I stan Tate Mcrae So hard!!

Also thoughts on everything Going for season 4?

Also, Dara is moving up in cast? She's apparently part of the core now with Sofia, Matt and Joshua and Olivia(Used to be). GO OFF GIRL!

P.s. Was anyone intimated by the cast's performance at D23 lol..

+

And Descendants 4??! I'm so stoked for it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.6K 570 23
Juniper Yun has always had a crush on her best friend but knew it wasn't going to go anywhere so she tried to get over it. But, what if this summer t...
8.3K 329 13
(Completed) Set in 2003, Ricky Bowen's dad takes a summer job in the town of Stale, B.C. There, Ricky meets EJ Caswell, a boy who changes his percept...
2.1K 63 24
Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well.. he's a real asshole. Vinny's parents h...
15.2K 517 34
Book one {completed 6/9/18} "Are you mine?" "Y-yes, I'm all yours." "Yes you are." ••• Jax Xander, a seventeen year old rugby player just out of Juv...