My truth( More than One way)

HAPPY HSMTMTS DAY!!

ALSO??!

I'M QUACKING!!

I'M QUACKING!!

+

All the Portwell scenes today 😭

Jet and Ricky's friendship blooming.

Gina 1.0 returned for a Mintue (With SOFIA's AMAZING SOLO)

I need next week to come around .

__________

This Chapter takes the same place as the previous chapter on the Same day. THis time in Ricky's Pov.

RICKY'S POV

So. Few days since my panic attack came back. A few days since I crashed the Night at Ej's house. After that, My dad texted me saying that he wanted to see me home tonight, and He also promised that my Mom was long gone and she won't be there tonight. But she's also Long gone now. She won't be back anytime soon.

OK, that's the Last box. Oh shoot, let me write the room name on it. BOX: RICKY'S BEDROOM

(Oh! Right! You don't know, let's rewind three days ago.)

FLASHBACK - THREE DAYS AGO

Ej car parked outside the driveway of my house. Wellmy dad's right about one thing. My mom's car was not in front of the garage, so I know that He was right about that. I stare outside the window. My house. The same house where my mom has hurt me the last few years of my house.

"You know, you don't have to go if you don't want to, you know." I turn to ej telling me.

"Yeah. But I'm going to have to face it one way or another."

"You know, If you ever need someone to talk to or crash another night, Just call me."

I grin at Ej as I stare into his eyes, he leans towards me as I thought he was going to smash our lip together. I lean forward and instead miss as he moves around me and hugs me. Yeah 100% misread that.

But me being in Ej's arm felt so calm and glittering. Like a bunch of butterflies around me. I pull away from the hug as I grab my skateboard and hoodie and open the door jumping down from the Car and smile at ej.

"Bye EJ. See you later"

"Bye Bowen."

I start to walk away as I enter the poarch into the house. I open the door and see boxes and things moving around. What the heck? What is dad doing?

"DAD!"

I call for my dad's name and See him coming down stairs with a box from downstairs as he sets it down.

"RICKY! Hey!" He smiles as I look confused.

"Dad? What are you doing? Are we having a garage sale or something?