My Crazy Fantasy

By DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time More

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

FFXV-The Demonstration

50 2 0
By DioMcBrando

Ignis sat behind the wheel as he drove the Regalia. The royal Vehicle done the road in the grassy plains of Duscae. Humming a song to himself as he took a sip from his Ebony Coffee.

Prompto sat in the passenger seat as he played games on his Smartphone. Which was the same kind of device chip and Dale made for you and the others back in the tower. Gladiolus was sitting behind Prompto as he read a book with his head in his palm.

And Noctis sat behind Ignis as he slept. The wind was blowing through everyone's hair.

You say Sandwiched in between Gladiolus and Noctis. It was a little awkward but they seemed fine enough with it. It was Actually Prompto idea.

Speaking of Prompto. As you sat in the back and just looked around at the scenery of the drive. Prompto puts his phone away and climbs to his knees as he faces you 3 as he leans over the back of the seat.

"So y/n?" He says as you look at him "hey" he tilts his head "you got a nickname? Something your friends call you by?"

You shrug "I don't think so. We always just use our names" he nods as he replies "We call Ignis here, Iggy, or specs. Sometimes 4 eyes. You get the idea"

He then points to Noctis "Everyone calls him Noct. But you already knew that. And as for Gladio...Gladio"

You nod as you look around at them "You guys seem to be real close. You all royalty?"

Prompto shakes his head as Gladio closes his book and puts it away. Then he speaks "Not really. Noctis here is the Prince. So he's the most royal. Me and Ignis are sort of guides. Ignis is his Advisor slash Retainer. He's known Noct the Longest. Personally anyway. As for me, my family has served as the Kings royal body guards since the first king began his rule. So that's my job."

You then look at Prompto "What about you?" He laughs "nah, I'm a nobody from the streets. I was born and raised amino the common folk. No money, no friends. But I got by"

You nod "you and I are the same. I wasn't anything special back in my home. All I had was my friends. Zip and Tap"

Ignis then looks at you through the mirror "Interesting names I must admit. Zip and Tap. Simple"

You rub your neck "Yea I get that a lot. Those aren't their real names but they might as well be. Everyone including their parents called them those names since they were born so."

Gladio then speaks "So what wa sit like back home?" Prompto nods "yea, what was it like when you first got your Keyblade? Sword thing?"

You lean back "That's a tough one to talk about. Despite it being so long ago I still get upset"

He nods "oh yea no I get it. Ain't gotta explain if you don't wanna"

Before you can respond, Gladio suddenly looks up. "Shit." He says Ashe reaches past you and shake Noctis "NOCT! OVERHEAD!"

everyone including Noctis look up as you see a large ship flying past you before it starts to hover low to the ground in front of you.

Ignis hits the breaks and turns the wheel as he turns the car so it's stopped on the road going across both sides of the street.

"Imperials! How did they find us so fast?!" Prompto says as Noctis shakes his head and wakes up "No time for questioning! Let's do this!"

He opens the door a she steps out. You follow behind him as Gladio exits his side. Prompto and Ignis exit as well.

The ship hull opens as a large group of tall people jump from the inside and land on the ground. But they turned out to be robots.

"Those are the imperials?" You ask as Noctis nods as summons his engine blade. Ignis fixes his gloves and summons two daggers. Prompto closes his hand as a revolver appears and Gladio lifts a massive buster like sword over his shoulder.

"There's a lot of them" you say as Noctis takes a step forward "they've been chasing us ever since we lost insomnia. We have to get rid of them or we can't pass"

You nod as Ignis looks at you "Care to join us y/n?" He asks. Gladio nods "yea, wanna show us what you got?"

You grunt with confirmation as you hood out your hand and summon your keyblade as you enter your combat stance.

Then Noctis gets ready as he gets low "alright! Let's go!"

He throws the sword towards the first imperial as the sword hits it and stabs its chest. Then Noctis vanishes before reappearing above the soldieras he holds the swords grip.

"Woa!" You say as Prompto laughs "haha! He's impressed! Let's go!"

Battle commence!

Welcome to final fantasy 15. This game features a free combat style experience. Seeing as most final fantasies have varying combat styles, would you like to activate the Auto combat system? This would automatically change your combat style and format to fit the final fantasy you visit.

Activate free combat?(only available in Final fantasy 15 and 14)

Yes

No

The cursor appears as it selects the yes option.

Very well. You have activated the free combat experience. Move and attack at your own leisure, and fill up the focus meter to execute special attacks either by yourself or with different party members!

Please enjoy!

The party runs forward as each person attacks their own target. You rush an imperial soldier as you begin to attack. A double swing from right to left back to the right, then you spin and swing your keyblade up as you fling the soldier into the air. Then you engage a quick form change to equip the large hammer you received from toy story as you yell and slam it down in the soldier after they land.

With them dead you return your keyblade to normal as you quickly bend back to evade an attack by a gun as they fire bullets at you.

You step back a few times to dodge before you hood up your hand and cast reflect as a wall of crystal forms in front of you "guard!"

The soldiers axe connects to the shield and is knocked away by a knock back effect.

Then you jump back and spin your keyblade around and hood it backhanded as you dash forward with a zanetsuken attack. Slicing straight through the soldier as you flip your keyblade back around.

As the soldier falls over dead, you turn and run towards another imperial.

The command cursor selects attack as you begin another combo attack. But halfway through you are grabbed by a strange grapple like object and reel back into the chest of an imperial as it starts to beep.

"Shit! Y/n!" Prompto says as the imperial begins to self destruct.

Prompto races towards you but you react quickly as you formchange your keyblade into a spear and stab under your arm and pierce its chest.

The imperial lets go if you as you flip and stand on the pole of the spear as you turn and backflip as you kick the imperials head straight off.

You land a few feet away as the spear returns to you as it changes back into the keyblade.

You catch it and then point it at the imperial as it's surrounded by a purple orb. "Force!" You shout as you use gravity magic to lift the imperial and turn as you throw it into a group of them a sit detonated. Causing an explosion that sends most of them tumbling over.

Noctis then sees one of them as he backs up and spins his hand above his head "alright guys! Taking it to em!"

He then jumps firward and slams his sword down in it.

1 link

He then backs up and summons two daggers as attacks and Ignis joins him. Both do them slicing it up as they stand back to back.

2 links

Ignis cartwheels away as Noctis jumps back and summons a greatsword as he slams it down and rolls away as Gladio does the same.

3 links

Then Noctis sits in his knee as he fires a sniper rifle at the imperial and then he holds up his hand as Prompto jumps onto his shoulder. Left foot on his shoulder and his right foot on his arm a she shouts his handgun.

4 links

Then all 4 of them attack at once as Noctis summons a Halberd.

Prompto fires his gun and slides forward as Ignis backs up and throws his daggers. Gladio jumps up and falls as he slams his greatsword on the imperial and they all. Stand back as Noctis spins and dashes forward with a zanetsuken attack. Holding the halberd forward they finish it off.

Then he backs up as he and Prompto high five and he taps his forearm against ignis's as they celebrate "nice work guys!"

You watched the whole thing as you felt left out but payed it no mind as the last 3 imperials run toward the 5 of you.

Noctis is about to issue a command but you beat him to it.

You sprint past the party as you push Gladio aside. "Hmpf" he grunts as you push him.

You yell as you flip your keyblade to be backhanded as you run forward like ventus. You slide underneath the first imperials legs as you roll around and slash its knee joints as it falls forward. You then summon your shield and block an attack to your left as you slowly stand up. You swing your shield left as you parry the attack as the imperial staggers.

You drop kick it as you fall on your back and roll to evade an axe swing from the third imperial.

You climb to your feet and throw your keyblade into the air as it flips for a moment before it hovers and points at the ground. Then it fires a beam of purple energy as it starts to pull them together with a gravity well.

Once they are grouped up you hood your hand out as it returns to you. Then you summon aquas keyblade as your clothes turn red in color and you sprint "HAAAAAAAAAAA!"

You hood your keyblade over your shoulder and aquas over your right hip as you sprint. And when you reach the imperials you dash forward with a zanetsuken as you swing aquas to the left and your down in front of you.

After a few seconds the imperials all spark and spaz as they fall over and die.

You then spin both keyblades as aquas vanishes and your clothes return to normal.

With the imperials taken out the drops hit flies back up and begins to leave as the others run up to you.

"Wow! That was awesome!" Prompto said as Noctis agreed "yea! How did you do that?!"

You rub your neck "it's a thing only keyblade wielders can do." You back up and hood out your arms "Our clothes are made by fairies, and they are enchanted with special powers. Like protecting us from the dark and granting us enhanced reflexes and things like that. But the coolest part about these clothes is, they can change colors and grant us specific powers"

You then summon aquas keyblade again as your clothes once again turn red. "Red is the color of power. So when I start dual wielding or fighting with valor, my clothes turn red to enhance my strength."

Gladio steps forward "Not a bad magic trick" then Ignis snapped his fingers "that's it" you all turn to him "what's what?" Prompto asked "I've come up with a new recipe"

You tilt your head "huh?" Then Noctis looks at you "Ignis likes to invent new things for us to eat at camp."

You nod "alright" then Prompto crossed his arms "so, when did you get these clothes? Can we get some?"

You chuckle as you hood up your hands "I don't think the fairies know you guys so probably not"

You laugh as Prompto seems to get disappointed as you all stand in a circle "abut as for how I got them..."

///

You push open the pair of doors as you look around the room. You were dressed in your old outfit from when you trained with terra ventus and aqua. But it was old and worn. Your armor was cracked and rusting. Even your keyblade was getting dented and bent.

You see the man standing by the window as you approach the table. "Master Yen Sid?" You ask. The wizard turned around and nodded "Welcome. I've been expecting you"

You cross your arms "so. What exactly am I here for? I'm a little busy" Yen Sid nods "I Understand your mission is important. But I'm afraid you must take a short break. It is more important to keep yourself maintained."

You sigh as you drop your arms to your side "Ok. What's your point?" He holds up his hand as he sits down. "Your clothes and Weapon. They are in dire need of repair."

You then look at yourself. Your clothes are ripped in a few places and getting tight. Your armor is denting and rusting around the edges.

You shake your head "what's wrong? They still fit and armor gets old. Not a big deal"

You then summon your keyblade "And my keyblade is fine. A little dent here and there won't do anything"

He shakes his head as he closes his eyes "I'm afraid their condition is not satisfactory for your journey. Your are in need of improvement"

You then facepalm "Terra is possessed. Ventus is missing. And aqua is trapped in the realm of darkness. I don't have time for breaks. I'm literally the only keyblade wielder left besides Mickey and he's gone too. What do you expect me to do? Chill out and rest? There are hundreds of worlds that need saving from the Heartless and I can't afford to relax."

Yen Sid opens his eyes a she points to the door on your right "Steo inside that room and get changed. I simply will not allow you to leave in this state."

You roll your eyes and walk towards it "Fine old man. I'll change my clothes"

When you step through the door you are greeted with 3 fairies. Each one a different color. "Woa! Flora! Fauna! Maryweather!"

The 3 good fairies all cheer as they fly over to you "oh dear! Y/n! It's been so long!"

You nod and smile "yea I've been doing things. I haven't seen you 3 since Maleficent's Castle! Why are you here?"

Flora shakes her head "It's awful. Shortly after you left our world was consumed by the darkness. Master Yen Sid brought us here and has been keeping us safe."

You get sad as you rub your head "man I'm sorry. I wish I had known sooner."

The fairies all stand tall "don't worry about us dear. We can handle ourselves. Now, I assume you are here for a new set of clothes?"

You nod "the old man won't let me leave until I change." Maryweather nods "yes yes it's very important you change. Those clothes are getting small and your armor is almost useless. Here"

The 3 of them all grab your hand and pull you forward to the center of the room. "Stand right here. And let us work"

You stand casually as you look at them. They argue many firms as they change your clothes different colors. Green, blue and red. This girl son for several minutes before you shake your head "Ah forget this I'm out"

Then the 3 of them gasp "oh! Oh dears I suppose we've bickered enough" you look back at them as you hood out your hands "can we just pick a color and get going? I've got stuff to do"

The 3 fairies all stand together as they flick their wands around and fire a little beam of sparkles at you as they hit your chest and everything flashes.

When the light fades. Your stand in your brand new clothes. You gasp "woaaaa! No way!" You hood out your arms and look around and you turn your head over your shoulder to look behind you as you laugh "this is sweet!"

Fauna laughs too "we've also given you a brand new weapon!" You look forward and hood out your hand in front of you and close your fist. Suddenly, a brand new, shiny keyblade forms in your hand.

You look at it and smirk "oh yea." The 3 fairies then giggle together as you put your keyblade away "Anything else I need?" Flora nods as she hood sup a bracer. Decorated exactly how you want.

Your old bracer vanishes and the new one appears in your arm to replace it. You then flex your arm and stretch as you turn around "thanks ladies"

///

"Basically that's how it went. I showed up, they gave me new clothes and I left. I learned a while after that they could do that with the colors and stuff"

Before anyone could respond, there was a bark sound. Everyone turned to see a black dog running down the road after you. Then he stopped and sat down in front of Noctis. "Umbra!" He says.

When you hear Umbra you react and summon your keyblade "UMBRA?!" Everyone jumped and turned to look at you as they get on edge "Woa! Woa! Relax!" Noctis says as Gladio steps in front of him. "You got a problem with the dog?"

You tilt your head "You mean, there isn't a living sword around here?"

Gladio shrugs "uh. No I don't think so"

You relax as your keyblade vanished and you stood straight. "Sorry. One of my worst enemies is named Umbra. I reacted poorly"

Everyone seemed to calm down as Noctis went back to looking at the dog. He took out a book and wrote in it then put it back in the dogs pack. Then the dog turned and ran back.

"Where is it going? What just happened?" You ask. Noctis stands up "it's not important" then Prompto laughed "Noct was just responding to his bride to be"

He looks at Prompto "Shut up!" You then cross your arms "Bride to be huh. Sounds like you've got a woman to take care of" Noctis sighs "Yea I guess in that aspect."

Ignis then steps forward "Do you have a special someone y/n?"

You nod "yea. Yea I do. She's a keyblade wielder like me. And right now she's probably waiting for me Back home"

Gladio chuckles "Let's hope she's patient" you laugh with him "she was patient for 10 years. I'm sure she can wait a little longer" Prompto gasps "10 years! What were you doing! What happened!"

You sigh again and facepalm "it's a long story..."

*checkpoint reached, will continue when you return*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826 16 30
Love the same person, Twice...
624 149 35
An adventure story