Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Special day

2.3K 195 42
By ritzuka2

Yibo entered inside the infirmary with his friends.

"Ohh....is there any problem boys...." asked a man who approached them.

"ahh....Dr Yu...our friend is just feeling sick..." said Xing.

"Ohh..lay him down let me check..." Said Yu.

"I am okay doctor....no need to check..." Said Yibo.

"Aye...why are you scared kid...it's not an operation or something... it's just a normal check up..." said Yu. Yibo layed down on the bed and Yu started checking him.

"What is your name..." asked Yu.

"Xiao Wang Yibo..." said Yibo.

"Hmm....so you are an omega...." said Yu as he moved diaphragm of the stethoscope over Yibo's chest.

"Yes..." said Yibo.

"Hmm....pregnant...." said Yu and Yibo looked away shyly.

"aren't you too young to carry a child..." said Yu and Yibo just stared at him.

"okay...which week..." asked Yu.

"Ninth..." said Yibo.

"Having morning sickness...." asked Yu and Yibo nodded.

"Anything else...." asked Yu.

"Just a little abdominal pain..." said Yibo.

"Hmm....okay..." said Yu and kept his stethoscope back. He took out a box and gave a pill to Yibo.

Yibo looked at the pill and then looked at Yu.

"Don't worry....trust me...it will help you..." said Yu. Yibo slowly took the pill from his hand and Yi gave him water and Yibo swallowed the pill.

"Don't mind me asking....is it....forced..." asked Yu.

"No...." said Yibo.

"So....was it planned..." asked Yu. Yibo thought for a moment before answering.

"No..." said Yibo.

"Hahhh....you are surely a alpha's omega...." said Yu and chukkled. Yibo didn't understand what he meant to say.

"Rest here...." said Yu and walked out.

After sometime
Yibo was laying on the bed as Yu came there.

"Hey Yibo....here take this..." said Yu while moving a small bag towards Yibo.

"Huh..." said Yibo with a suprised expression.

"I brought food for you....you should eat this..." said Yu.

"No...thanks, my family had asked me not to eat anything from outside..." said Yibo hesitating.

"Don't worry....this food is completely safe....I am myself a doctor, i know it well....i will not give you anything that will harm your baby..." said Yu.

"Here...complete it before going...." said Yu and placed the food on the table. Yibo was feeling hungry as well so he took the packet and started eating. After he finished eating he was about to go to his classroom.

"Dr Yu....thank you...." said Yibo and bowed to him.

"Yeah....yeah....doesn't matter....omegas like you need it..." said Yu. Once again Yibo frowned at his word as he didn't understood what did he meant by omegas like him. Yibo walked out of the infirmary and went back to his class.

After taking the pill he was feeling a lot better, But he was still in dilemma whether he should trust Dr Yu or not as he may not look as a bad person but still something about the way he speak is weired.

"Maybe....he is from those type of alpha....who thinks omegas to be weak and submissive.... that's why he was doing so much..." thought Yibo.

"I am not weak....I am strong...huhh...i should stay away from him" said Yibo and walked back to his class.

Some days later
Yibo was in his room Suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello Zhan ge..." said Yibo.

"Yibo....I will be late today....so eat and sleep on time....Don't wait for me...." said Zhan.

"Okay ge...." said Yibo.

At night Zhan came back from his office, it was already midnight. He entered inside silently. He walked to his room and opened the door slowly, but he got startled as he looked at his room.

Everything in his room was decorated....there were flowers and balloon everywhere. He saw Yibo sitting on the bed wearing a bathing robe.

"What is all this Yibo...." asked Zhan with a chukkle.

"Happy Birthday ge...." said Yibo smiling.

"Ohh....I completely forgot today is my birthday...." said Zhan.

"Don't worry....I will remind you..." said Yibo and walked to Zhan and pulled him to the bed by his hand.

Yibo made him sit on the bed and stood between his legs as he started untying Zhan's tie and then started unbuttoning his shirt.

"What are you doing Yibo...." asked Zhan as he grabbed Yibo's wrist.

"Nothing....just preparing you for a bath..." said Yibo as he crouched down.

"Yibo...get up....why are you crouching down...it will hurt the baby..." said Zhan.

"come on ge...I am not that fragile..." said Yibo as he opened Zhan's shoes and socks.

He stood up and started undoing Zhan's belt. Zhan looked at Yibo with mesmerized eyes as he grabbed Yibo's waist and pulled him closer.

"Why did you do all this..." asked Zhan.

"Hmm....because it was someone special's birthday...." said Yibo.

"Ahh....really....and did you asked that someone special before doing all this..." asked Zhan.

"Why should I....it was a suprise...." said Yibo.

"You did this all alone...." asked Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"Nobody knows about it....i prepared everything silently, it was very hard to hide from them..."said Yibo.

" Yibo...You are pregnant.... what was the need....you would have better taken rest rather than doing all this..."said Zhan.

"Ahhh....shut up....Don't spoil my mood...." said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"Now will you come on your own or want me to carry you..." asked Yibo.

"No no..." said Zhan and picked Yibo up and walked towards the bathroom.

Zhan looked around and saw thw bathroom was decorated too, a faint smell of rose fragrance was lingering in there and the bathtub was filled with roses. He grinned at Yibo and pulled his bathrobe letting it fall on the floor, leaving Yibo naked, after that he placed Yibo inside the tub carefully. While he opened his own unbuttoned shirt and his trousers and boxers. He also got inside the tub settling down behind Yibo.

He grabbed Yibo's waist and pulled him on his lap. He stroked Yibo's belly slowly.

"You have grown a little baby..." said Zhan.

"Hmm....I know...." said Yibo blushing.

"Don't worry....we will go shopping and buy new clothes for you...." said Zhan.

"Will You not hate me...." asked Yibo.

"Why will I hate you..." asked Zhan.

"Because I will look ugly...with that big stomach..." said Yibo pouting and Zhan chukkled.

"Why will I hate you Yibo....I will love you as you are always...." said Zhan and Yibo smiled.

Zhan snuggled his head inside Yibo's nape while sniffing him.

"Buy your changed smell is really good Yibo...you smell of oranges, lemon and roses...." said Zhan while sniffing him and licked Yibo's nape.

"You know...I want to eat you up..." said Zhan.

"Then do it...who is stopping you...." said Yibo.

"No....not now....but I will make sure make you feel good...." said Zhan as he wrapped his hand around Yibo's dick and started moving them up and down slowly.

"Ahhh....ge...." moaned Yibo while leaning his head on Zhan's shoulder as Zhan's hand moved making Yibo shiver in pleasure. Zhan took his hands down to the base of the cock, teasing Yibo's balls and then up rubbing his leaking cock.

Yibo shivered while feeling the intense pleasure and leaned over Zhan's body completely while panting.

"Ahh....ge...I am...cum....ming..." said Yibo in low breaths and cummed inside the water.

"Hahh....hahhh...that....was...good...." said Yibo and Zhan chukkled. He made Yibo turn around and face himself, making him sit on his thighs and looked at him.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's chin and pulled his face forward and kissed his soft lips. He grabbed Yibo's waist sticking him to his bare body and they both fell into a sloppy kiss, completely devouring each other's mouth. The warm water sizzling around their body while their hot breaths were fanning against each other's face.  Zhan sucked on Yibo's juicy lips which were aways so tempting for Zhan. He suck it and bite it as if it's his property to destroy or cherish.

He greedily pushed his tounge inside savouring wach and every flavour inside Yibo's mouth.

"Ummm..." moaned Yibo almost out of breath. Zhan left Yibo's lips and looked at his work of art. Yibo's lips were red and swollen.

"You look good like this..." said Zhan and Yibo hit his shoulder.

"Pervert..." said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.  Yibo layed down over Zhan's chest leaning his head on Zhan's shoulder.

"We should go back now..." said Zhan as he picked Yibo up and walked back to the room. He took a towel dried himself and Yibo and the both wore a bathrobe.

"Ge....just sit here....I have something for you..." said Yibo.

"What now..." asked Zhan as Yibo came out with a big box.

"open it...." said Yibo and Zhan took the box and opened it as he saw many kinds of chips and snacks inside.

"What is this for Yibo..." said Zhan while laughing.

"For you...I know You like eating snacks..." said Yibo and Zhan just shook his head.

"ohh my little baby....so cute you are..." said Zhan and patted Yibo's head.

"I have something more..." said Yibo and Zhan looked at him with suprised face.

"More..." said Zhan as Yibo took out a small box.

"Here..." said Yibo and gave it to Zhan.
Zhan looked at Yibo.

"Come on open it..." said Yibo and Zhan opened it slowly and he got startled by seeing What was inside.

"Yibo....you.." said Zhan as he took out a camera from the box.

"What was the need of buying this..." said Zhan.

"Don't worry ge...I bought it from my own money....That I had saved....i bought those snacks from your money....so I was not feeling good...I wanted to gift you something special from my money.....so I checked how much money I had and then I spent all my money and bought this..." said Yibo smiling.

"Yibo....I have always said....my money is your money..." said Zhan.

"I know ge...but still...." said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"Come here...." said Zhan and took Yibo on his lap while hugging him from behind.

"But Yibo.... what was the need of this....You have already given me the most beautiful gift....you are bearing my pups...what more I will want..." said Zhan.

"I know ge...will you not like to click the picture of our pups with this camera...." said Yibo and Zhan smiled.

"You are too stubborn....Don't you..." said Zhan.

"Yes...I am..." said Yibo.

"Thank you Yibo....this is my best birthday ever....." said Zhan and pecked Yibo's lips.

"Yeah ge....one more thing..." said Yibo and turned to Zhan.

"What...." asked Zhan.

"Because today you are the birthday boy....you need to feel good to....so let me do it...." said Yibo as he kneeled between Zhan's leg.

"No Yibo....you are pregnant...." said Zhan.

"It's okay Zhan ge....it will not harm the pups...I have searched it online..." Said Yibo grinning.

"Woah....someone was calling me pervert....now what is this..." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled as he undid Zhan's robe and pulled out his a
hard cock.

Yibo look at Zhan with glistening eyes and took the long boner inside his big mouth.

Next day
At night

"Hahh...I am just tired of all these parties...I am 24 now....do I still need a birthday party..." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

"It's okay ge....we can have our fun later in the room..." said Yibo and Zhan smirked.

"Really...." said Zhan as he stood behind Yibo who was straightining his suit. Yibo smiled at him.

"Look at you.....ahhh.....glowing so much....people will go blind..." said Zhan and Yibo giggled happily.

"You are such a tease Zhan ge...." said Yibo.

"What...I am saying the truth...." said Zhan.

"Let's go....mom will be waiting...." said Yibo dragged Zhan away.

4 weeks later
Yibo was in his class while doing his work.

"Hahh....have you seen him....a shitty male omega...." said a girl.

"Yeah....and that too pregnant..." said Another girl while laughing.

"Yeah....his alpha must had fucked him up well..." said the girl.

"Ofcourse...they are for that only..." said a boy.

"What do you even expect from them rather than being a fucking hole and a baby making machine....hahhh...they are so weak and stupid....good for nothing..." said another boy.

"Yeah you are right...." said the girl and they all started laughing. Yibo who was listening to all this stayed silent because he knew there was no use saying anything to them so he continued his work.

"Ahh...i want to beat them...." said Lanren.

"No Lanren leave it..." said Yibo.

"But Yibo..." said Lanren.

"Just ignore them...." said Yibo.

In recess
Yibo was walking out of the classroom towards the canteen with his friends.

"See....see....his big stomach..." said the girl laughing. Yibo heard this too but didn't reacted. But Suddenly someone
put a leg on his way and he stummbled but luckily Xing and Lanren caught him.

"Yibo...are You okay..." asked Lanren and Yibo nodded. As he heard those boys and girls laughing.

"Ahh poor omega....." said a girl.

Yibo turned around and glared at them.

"Listen....I Don't know...what problem do you have with me, that you are doing so but this was too much...." said Yibo.

"I was tolerating you for so long but this time you almost made me fall....it could harm my baby...." said Yibo.

"I am not disturbing You and neither I am even talking to you...so you better be away from me and my baby..." said Yibo.

A boy came over towards Yibo while glaring at him.

"Now you will tell us omega....what we need to do......." said the boy and pushed Yibo by his chest.

"crap....you all are very stubborn..." said Yibo and all of a sudden punched him hard on his face. The boy yelled and his nose started bleeding.

"You...." said the boy moved towards Yibo but Yibo grabbed his hand and pulled it behind his back.

"Ahh...ahhh...leave me...." yelled the boy.

The other boy standing there was about to hit Yibo but Lanren punched him hard on his stomach.

"What are you upto you shameless alpha..." said Lanren as he started beating the boy.

While Yibo kicked the behind the knees of the boy he was holding, the boy fell down and Yibo took this chance to hit his balls.

"Ahhh...." yelled the boy while squirming on the floor.

"Hey ladies....wanna fight me...I will be soft....i promise....not like them..." said Xing and both the girls looked at him with a wiered expression and ran away.

"Don't ever...say anything like this to any omega..." said Yibo and walked out of there.

In the canteen

"Woah....i am feeling good now after hitting them..." said Lanren.

"They deserve it...." said Yibo.

They all took the food and started eating.

"Ahh...I forgot to bring my juice bottle...wait...I am coming in a minute..." said Yibo and satrted walking.

"Hey Yibo...." said Yu.

"Ohh....hello Dr Yu...." said Yibo awkwardly.

"How are you....." asked Yu.

"Good Dr...Yu...sorry Dr...but I am in a hurry...." said Yibo and bowed to him before leaving but Suddenly Yibo stopped at his palce. Yu who was stoill looling at him walked towards him to see what happened, but he saw Yibo moving while holding his head.

"Yibo...." said Dr Yu and ran towards him and caught Yibo before he fell unconscious.

"Yibo....what happened....wake up..." said Yu while patting his cheeks. He picked Yibo up in his arms ran towards infirmary.

So I just saw,  a rumour about Wang Yibo, indulged in sex work, and being a male prostitute, having a sugar daddy, is spreading throughout the internet and Yuehua denied the rumour completely.
But I Don't understand why are these antis so cruel to accuse someone like this and this is not the first time, I once even saw with my own eyes a youtuber, who accused Yibo of sleeping with his directors. Like seriously that man work day and night, he even Don't get time to sleep and they are accusing him of spending night with god knows whom all 😡😡😡....When I am feeling so bad, how bad Yibo would feel reading all this even after doing so much hard work.
If you want to know in detail, see this

I hope Yibo is not much bothered about all this and Zhan ge will be there to support him. But thing about sugar Daddy, yeah he have but only one 🤭🤭....a special one and nobody can replace him..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 2.4K 23
Two strong and independent men, one an omega (Zhan), the other (Yibo), an alpha. Neither one believes in being fated because of their second gender...
105K 7.2K 29
Zhan is a spoiled and stubborn boy, whose parents are ready to fulfill his each and every demand, but his one demand changed Yibo's life too. (Zhanyi...
104K 6.9K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...
200K 12.2K 37
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo never ridden on the same boat together. They fight at almost everything. Xiao Zhan hated Yibo's personality. He's a total jer...