defensive - mike wheeler

By snowspubes

❝why are you so defensive?❞ ❝sometimes it's better to be defensive then to get hurt❞ mike wheeler x fem! read... More

DEFENSIVE
- playlist
ACT I
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
ACT II
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
ACT III
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

twenty two

1.7K 28 6
By snowspubes

Y/N GASPED AWAKE from her nightmare, in a cold sweat, still shaken up from it.

y/n felt a headache as she woke up, sighing, since this was probably the thousandth headache she got this week.

y/n got up, went to the sink, and took some medication for her headache.

max started walking to the kitchen, as she rubbed her eyes.

"oh, hey max." y/n said, noticing max.

"hey. do we have any medicine?" max curiously asked.

"for what?"

"for headaches." max responded, since she just got a headache this morning.

"oh, here, just use mine." y/n offered, handing max the pills.

max took a glass of water, and the pills, swallowing both of them.

max and y/n looked out the window, noticing sirens outside.

they went outside to check it out, to see police coming to eddie's place.

"what's going on?" max asks, walking about behind y/n.

"i don't know." y/n replied, not knowing what was going on.

"looks like that munson boy's up to no good again." susan commented.

max and y/n walked closer to the house, in confusion on what was going on.

y/n and max got a glimpse of chrissy's dead body on the floor.

"hey!" the girls heard someone call behind them, and putting a hand on max's shoulder.

max's gasped since she was startled, and her and y/n turned around.

"you girls can't be out here. get back inside." the officer sternly instructs both of them.

they turned to chrissy's dead body again. "back inside." the officer repeated.

max and y/n took one last glimpse at chrissy's body, and started running back into the house.

"what was that?" y/n asked, still in shock on what she saw.

"i-i-i i don't know." max stuttered. "her bones- her eyes-"

"it looked really bad." y/n cut max off. "do you think.. eddie did that..?"

"i-i don't know." max stuttered again. "we should ask dustin, he's closer to eddie than us.

-

max and y/n walked up to dustin's front porch, and rang the doorbell.

dustin was watching the news with his mom, about a chrissy being dead.

but, dustin heard the doorbell suddenly ring. dustin went to open the door, revealing y/n and max.

dustin stared with confusion on his face, seeing that he never really saw the two girls anymore.

-

"chrissy cunningham?" dustin's asked as he paced around the room. "you're sure it was chrissy?"

"yes, in her cheerleader outfit." max replied. "it was same thing she was in when we saw her with eddie."

"did you tell all this to the cops?" dustin asks.

"no." max replies.

"no, but we-we can't be the only ones who saw them together." y/n stuttered. "they stood out."

"eddie the freak with chrissy the cheerleader?" dustin confirms.

"exactly." max said.

"you know, his names not in the news yet or anything, but i guarantee you eddie is suspect one now." y/n speaks up.

"that's crazy." dustin denies. "eddie didn't do this. no way. no way!"

"well- we can't rule it out." y/n reminds him.

"yes, we can." dustin argues.

"dustin!" max warns.

"you don't know him like i do, y/n." dustin reminds y/n.

y/n sighs, and rolls her eyes.

"when we got to high school, lucas made all his sports friends." dustin explained. "mike and me? i mean, no one was nice to us. no one expect eddie."

"okay. well, they said the same shit about ted bundy." y/n speaks up.

"yeah." max agrees. "like, he's a super nice guy, but then he's murdering women on the weekend." she sarcastically says.

"so you're both saying eddie is like ted bundy?" dustin asks.

"no, i'm not saying-" max denied. "i'm saying that we can't presume anything, okay? but it doesn't look good for eddie."

dustin sighs and plops down onto his bed. dustin then looks back to them, realizing something.

"why haven't you both told the cops this?" dustin realizes.

max crossed her arms, as she looked around the room.

"well- i- i don't know." max stutters.

"you don't know?" dustin asks.

max sighed, and sat down on the bed next to y/n, who was next to dustin.

"after we saw eddie and chrissy go in the trailer.. something else happened." max explained, as she looked dustin in the eye.

max and y/n were watching the tv on the couch, as susan was laid down on the other side of the couch, sleeping.

the tv then started to glitch, and max got up.

"come on!" max frustratedly said, then got up to fix the tv.

then, lights started flickering all over.

"what's wrong with the lights?" y/n asked max.

after a few seconds, the flickering stopped, and everything went back to normal.

but shortly after, only a few seconds later, the two girls heard eddie screaming in fear.

y/n got up and went to check the window, and she saw eddie quickly driving away, in a van.

"nothing that weird or anything, i mean, eddie always drives like a maniac." max continued explaining to dustin.

"and the power goes off at my place all the time. it's a piece of shit." y/n added

"but.." max paused a little, and sighed. "this morning, i started to think back, and.. i don't know. the look on his face. he was scared, dustin. really scared. maybe he was scared because.. you know, he just killed someone, or.. maybe, um.. maybe be- because, i don't know, maybe.."

"something else killed her." dustin realizes as he turns to max and y/n.

y/n turned to him, and slightly nodded her head yes.

"but that's impossible. right?" y/n denied, not wanting to believe it.

"i don't know." dustin whispers. "it should be."

"there's only one person who actually knows what happened." max said.

"eddie." y/n finished the sentence.

y/n, dustin, and max quickly got up and started leaving the room.

"have you talked to anyone else?" dustin asks them.

"no." y/n replied. "i can't find lucas, or nancy. and i haven't gone to mike's yet."

"didn't mike go to california?" dustin asked y/n, remembering mike talking about a trip to california.

"he was supposed to." y/n replied. "but, his flight got cancelled from the weather there."

"then, we have to go to mike's." dustin decided.

"dusty, where you going?" dustin's mom asked, as dustin opened the door.

"to see a friend." dustin replied quickly.

the three of them quickly left the house, avoiding more confrontation with dustin's mom.

-

y/n sighed as the three of them walked up to mike's house.

dustin rung the doorbell, to which karen immediately answered the door.

"uh, is mike here?" dustin instantly asked.

"oh, yeah." karen softly responded. "mike!" karen shouted.

mike ran downstairs, to see dustin, max, and y/n at his door.

mike was shocked to see y/n there, he looked at all three of them in confusion.

the three of them stared back at mike, preparing themselves for what they were about to tell him, about chrissy and eddie.

-

max, mike, y/n, and dustin quickly rushed into family video, going to see steve and robin.

"hey, steve." dustin calls.

"you guys see this?" steve asks, pointing to the news. "someone was murdered."

"how many phones do you have?" y/n quickly asked steve.

"two, why?" steve replied.

"technically three, if you count keith's." robin added

"yeah, three works." mike told dustin, max, and y/n.

dustin quickly took off his bag, walking over to the counter.

"what are you doing?" steve asks dustin.

dustin slid the bag across the counter.

"no- my pile!" steve complained.

dustin slid over the counter, and went to the computer.

"my tapes! what are you doing man?"

"setting up base of operations here." dustin responds, as he focused on the computer.

"base of operations?" robin confirms.

y/n, mike, and max go over the counter too, standing next to dustin.

"for what?" steve asks.

"eddie's friends phone numbers." dustin replies.

"your new best friend you think is cooler because he plays your nerdy game?" steve insults.

"i never said that." dustin defends.

"seriously, you guys, maybe on a monday you can play around, but it's saturday." robin reminds them as she picked up everything dustin dropped and placed them back on the counter. "it's our busiest day."

"robin, i totally empathize, but this cannot wait." dustin apologizes, not really meaning it.

"what? cause calling eddie's friends is an emergency?" robin sarcastically asks.

"correct!" dustin raises his voice.

"can you guys just fill them in while i do this?" dustin asked y/n, mike, and max.

"fill us in on what?" robin curiously asks.

y/n, mike, and max turn to robin, preparing to tell them everything they've witnessed so far.

-

"hey guys, i might have a lead." mike spoke up.

dustin, y/n, max, steve, and robin immediately turn to mike.

"seriously?" dustin asked with a smile.

"yeah." mike replied. "apparently, eddie gets drugs from some guy name reefer rick," mike explains. "and sometimes eddie crashes there."

"that sounds promising." robin comments.

"where does this reefer rick guy live?" y/n asks.

"see, that's the thing." mike says to her. "no one knows. he's more of a.. a legend then someone that people actually know."

"what about a last name?" dustin asks.

"i don't know that either." mike responded.

"bet the cops know the last name." steve intervened as the four turned to him.

"what?" max asks.

"cops." steve repeats. "i mean, listen, if this reefer rick is actually a drug dealer, i guarantee you he's been busted at some point. means he's in the system."

"the cops?" dustin scoffs. "really, steve, that's your suggestion?"

"i mean, i think they should be filled in on what we know, what's going on." steve suggested.

"you think eddie's guilty, don't you?" dustin suddenly asks.

"whoa." steve cuts dustin off. "i believe in innocent until proven guilty, all that constitutional shit. i just, you know, don't think we can rule it out."

"that's precisely what we're trying to do here, steve." max reminds him.

"yeah, and maybe, we'd have a little bit more luck if you spent less time trying to find a girlfriend and more time trying to find eddie." y/n insults steve as she shoots him a fake smile.

"somebody has to attend the customers." steve defended.

"especially if their babes, right?" robin asks, then winks.

"hey, not fair. okay?" steve points at robin. "i attend to all the customers equally babes and non-babes alike. we've got a very big selection in here. it can be super overwhelming for people."

"yeah, it can be." robin smiles, then goes to the computer.

"what are you doing?" max asked.

"maybe we don't need a last name." robin replies, as she typed on the keyboard. "twelve ricks have accounts here."

"that's a lot of ricks." max comments.

"so, let's narrow it done." robin says, as she started typing on the keyboard. "rick alderman's last rentals are annie and dumbo. chances our drug dealer has a family?"

"not likely." max replied, as she thought about it.

"all right. rick conroy." robin moves on. "sixteen candles, teen wolf, romancing the stone."

"no." mike, max, y/n, dustin, and steve said in unison.

"okay, rick joiner. mask, footloose, and grease."

"no."

"rick kimbrough. the blue lagoon and splash."

max started laughing, knowing that couldn't be rick.

"definitely not." max replied.

"okay. rick lipton. fast times at ridgemont high. cheech & chong's next movie. cheech & chong's nice dreams, and cheech & chong's up in smoke."

"bingo." dustin says.

"lipton?" max asks.

"spelled like the tea. 2121 holland road." robin replies.

"that's out by lovers lake." max realizes.

"middle of nowhere." mike added.

"it's a perfect place to hide." robin realized with a smile.

the six of them left family video, with robin putting up the closed sign, and locking the door, then they get into the car.

-

a/n: bruhhh i swear. it's gonna be so hard for me to write mike out of the california plot and put him into the hawkins one ☠️☠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 590 22
❝you two are obsessed!❞ ❝love and obsession are the same thing.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 2 boys develop a deep obsession for the same girl. [yandere!will b...
39.3K 553 60
❝just know that if you hide... it doesn't go away ❞ mike wheeler x fem!oc
69.8K 1.6K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - ✅ season 3 - ✅ season 4 - ✅ season 5 -
92.7K 2K 31
Will gets a boyfriend and Mike can't figure out why it makes him angry