wrong person to rob

By nonexistent2244

stiles was an infamous criminal, he was incredibly good at reading people, hacking into anything he felt like... More

pickpocket
the supernatural
confrontation
curse good morals
double planned escape
trickster spirit
now we wait
escape #2
revelations
meetings
sour wolves
training sucks
battle stations
awkwardness
really bad meetings
control (:
sleeping arrangements
pack time.
what on earth
new friend
free time, fuck.
panic.
plans
stiles? stiles!
loving care
a start on allies.
allies to friends.
late night talks
a rocky plan
hitch in the plan
flowers and sprouts
finally alright

shit hits the fan (kinda)

2.4K 93 4
By nonexistent2244

"okay derek we're heading to the meeting room"

through the cctv footage stiles hacked they could see lydia and peter walking down a long marble corridor, four guards were around them. the two walked with confidence

"scott and jackson , you in position?"

"whenever you say go"

"isaac, boyd?"

"circling round the block as we speak"

derek nodded, weather to stiles or himself he wasn't sure.

"now we wait"

-
-
-

the meeting took about thirty minutes, eventually, as planned, cruncher said no then elegantly told them to "fuck off" and "take your shit somewhere where it won't stain my white carpets" the two were almost at the door when derek gave the 'okay' to isaac and boyd. the two then stood up and began to brawl in front of the building throwing painful looking blows to one another. peter and lydia rushed out to 'help' then all four were fighting and pulling out guns. they waved them around and shot them to the sky, alerting anyone within a 3 mile radius of where they were.

stiles swallowed and looked at derek with concern

"you never said there would be guns"

derek shrugged not looking away from the cctv

"we won't shoot at anyone but it makes it easy to get crowds away."

it took approximately 25 seconds for most of the guards and henchman to try intervene, thanks to their strength they took out a few of the guards who were in the way.

"scott, jackson, now"

derek barked.

the two dropped onto the roof and quickly but silently ran to the door, derek nodded to stiles who unlocked it instantly. they slipped through without any alarms blaring off.

derek and stiles held their breath as scott and jackson moved through the building. eventually when scott pressed a hidden button the vault revealed itself.

"stiles, what's the code?"

stiles logged onto crunchers files and found the information on the vault.

"57710029230"

quiet beeps echoed as he entered the pin, the vault unlocked. silent cheers from scott and jackson as they entered carefully, stiles kept reading up on the vault and gasped in surprise. he scrambled for dereks mic, yanking it towards him in fear.

"Get out "

he yelled. derek looked confused and neither of the werewolf's stopped as they moved further into the vault.

"there's a ton of traps and alarms. get out."
he practically pleaded.  frustration radiating off him at the fact no one even hesitated

but he was too late, scott had grabbed large packets of drugs and what looked like mountain ash, effectively tripping a blaring alarm. it screeched throughout the entire complex. the guards who were previously trying to rip isaac and boyd apart dropped them and sprinted back into the building.

"pick up as much as you can, burn the rest then run"
derek barked.

"how much time?"

he glared at stiles.

"uh, they got about... 45 seconds tops, that's if i can fail the lift"

"well do it"

derek shouted. turning his attention back to the cctv, before he could check on anyone the cameras cut. derek shot an accusatory glare towards stiles

"fuck fuck fuck"

stiles muttered as he helplessly watched another three firewalls close down on all his apps. he frantically began breaking through them one by one, he was on the final one when scott and jackson who had two duffel bags each filled with money and anything they could reach were at the balcony door. flickering flames were down the corridor. they lit up anything they could reach.

"stiles, what's the hold up?"

"open this damn door"
jackson yelled.

stiles did one final line of code, they were back on line, derek hit the open button before stiles could reach and the two burst out the door, loud shouts echoed down the hall.

"you got ten guys heading straight for you"

stiles muttered as he went to lock the balcony door. they left it open.

"one of you please go back and close the door"

"are you crazy? no way"

"if you want to escape with your lives go back"

"fuck that"

jackson yelled sprinting for the edge of the building

"scott. please. i'm not lying i need you to, in the next ten seconds please"

scott looked like he was fighting inner demons before sighing and running back, he slammed the door just as the guards caught up, as soon as the door closed stiles triple locked it.

"GO"

he shouted and scott did as he said running behind jackson who had leapt to the other building, they tumbled into the helicopter that rose instantly.

lydia, peter, isaac and boyd fell into the back of the van

"drive allison"

lydia screamed.

allison slammed down on the accelerator, swerving to avoid the many guards now chasing after them. thankfully allison was a strong getaway driver and they were out of harms way in a matter of seconds.  plumes of smoke swallowed the top half of the building, guess that stuff was really flammable.

the car ride was silent until they got home.

stiles exited the van closely followed by derek, from the smell of him he was fuming. as soon as stiles reached the door derek spun him around and lifted him by the collar, he slammed him against the wall quite hard but not enough to bruise.

"what the hell was that, scott and jackson, hell everyone, could have fucking died"

stiles swallowed

"look i didn't know he was so protective over that stuff, i had no idea he had so much security"

derek growled threateningly

"really, cause accidentally fucking up then getting men killed sounds like a strategy you would use to get away"

stiles glared at him.

"i swear i had no intention of hurting anyone in this family."

derek was still seething, his eyes were bright red.

"that better be the truth, and if i find out it's not? i will personally put ten bullets through your head. got it?"

stiles nodded slowly his eyes shining purple. fear and sadness must have been rolling off him in large waves because everyone turned to look away. derek snapped out of it after a few seconds and placed stiles back on the ground, he brushed past him and entered the house.

"leave the bags in my office"

he called, not looking back. as weird as it was stiles was hurt to know derek thought stiles would betray them and get people hurt. that was never his intention and he would never do such a thing. look he may have been a pickpocketed but he wasn't a monster... right?

the nagging thoughts at the back of his head reminded him of how's the others looked at him when he freaked out just weeks ago.  they didn't trust him and stiles didn't think they ever would.

scott and jackson walked behind him. scott was clutching his arm in pain.

"hey what happened?"

stiles asked, forgetting about his previous thoughts.

scott gave him a wary look before mumbling.

"burnt myself with hot wolfsbane, it got heated up by the flames and i spilt it on my arm. it's not too bad tho"

scott went to keep walking but stiles grabbed his uninjured arm. he carefully rolled up scott's jacket and tried not to throw up. it looked terrible.

"how did you even get back in that condition. isn't wolfsbane incredibly damaging to you guys"

the andrenaline carried me for a bit. now it's worn off"

he admitted

"come to the kitchen i know how to help"
stiles promised. leading the werewolf through the house. stiles asked for the wolfsbane that scott had and quickly burnt it up into ashes. then he found shotgun cartridges (why they were in the kitchen we will never know) he grabbed some aloe vera from a conveniently placed plant and mixed it with mint leaves. scott waited patiently at the island.

stiles mixed them all up into a grey paste and slowly applied the concoction to scott's wound. being careful not to hurt him too much. once a thick layer covered the cut and enough had seeped into his skin stiles grabbed a first aid kit and wrapped it up in bandages being as soft as possible on the werewolf he was helping.

"derek normally does this type of stuff, his creams usually sting though so this is nice"
scott mentioned, speaking for the first time since stiles brought him into the kitchen.

"well i'm better than him so what can i say?"

scott let out a weak chuckle.

"okay dude you might need to chill out for a few days while that heals. so. night"

scott smiled at him and went to leave, hesitating on the way out.

"thanks stiles, and i don't think you did that stuff intentionally. lydia, isaac and peter don't either"

stiles nodded and once he was sure scott was gone he headed up to his own room. preparing to not sleep and instead watched a bunch of marvel films. his mind kept drifting off to other things though and as much as he tried not to stiles began to over think for the entire night.

another chapter cuz i can (: sorry for any spelling errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 11.9K 28
Forgive me this is my first book This is an au after season 2: The alpha pack does not exist, Jackson not leaving, Erica and Boyd alive and Peter is...
88.2K 3.4K 33
Stiles had been keeping a secret from The Pack since the vampires came to town. Lydia, being the genius she is, works it out. Derek, on the other han...
216K 6.6K 23
Stiles is 17 years, hyperactive and maybe even a little too sarcastic boy from Beacon Hills. His life is different, he is in a pack. Yes, a werewolf...
183K 6.7K 23
Stiles never thought he'd see the day his pack turned their backs on him, but that's the least of his worries now. First he's dying, then he has to l...