The Good Family

Oleh ItsYysabelleEe

In this piece, you will be able to see what a perfect, joyful, and blessed family looks like. Let's see why t... Lebih Banyak

Welcome 馃
The Beginning 馃
Growing up 馃
Sweet Success 馃
Graduation 馃
Celebracion 馃
What a Day 馃
Irene's Day 馃
Tita Mommy 馃
Continuation 馃
Acts of Kindness 馃
Casual Day 馃
Piece of Art 馃
Anuncio馃
Quick Trip 馃
Imeldefic馃
Terno馃
Old Photographs馃
Empresa馃
Unforseen 馃
Flee 馃
Errands 馃
Episodes馃
Invited 馃
Los Angeles ?
Prep 馃
Infante 馃
Noche Buena 馃
Siblings 馃
New Year 馃
Momentos 馃
Bloom 馃
Besties 馃
The Return 馃
Secure 馃
ARA 馃
Amable 馃
Jealousy 馃
Disculpas 馃
Proclamation Rally 馃
Uniteam 馃
Bulacan 馃
Noticias 馃
Perd贸n 馃
Ava 馃
La Catedral 馃
Descubrimiento 馃
Sobreviviente 馃
Ecuestre 馃
Activista 馃
Talento 馃
Extranar 馃
馃
馃
Unica Hija 馃
H茅roe 馃
Reuni贸n 馃
Pap谩 馃
Generaci贸n 馃
Supper 馃
Miting De Avance 馃
Miting De Avance .2 馃
Continuation 馃
Mother's Day 馃
Elecci贸n 馃
Mansi贸n 馃
El Triunfo 馃
Despu茅s 馃
Agridulce 馃
Elegido 馃
Unity 馃
Ocupado 馃
Triste 馃
Inauguraci贸n 馃
Finalmente 馃
Apo Lakay 馃
馃
M煤sica 馃
Imprevista 馃
馃
Miedo 馃
Apegada 馃
Creciendo 馃
Evolucionando 馃
Vida 馃
Temor 馃
Ni帽a 馃
Bazar 馃
Homenaje 馃
Alegr铆a 馃
Apreciar 馃
Monarca 馃
El Fin 馃

Compartir 馃

602 20 12
Oleh ItsYysabelleEe

The Araneta couple, Greggy and Irene talked and asked the help of their relatives and friends to fulfill their only daughter's birthday request. A few weeks had passed as they gathered the necessary supplies for the goodies they would be giving.

✨fast forward

To be included in the gift bag that will be distributed on Yara's birthday are tons of rice, canned products, kits, and other goods that are continuously arriving. Some of them came from their family members, friends, and Yara's godparents too, who also have the resources to produce a bulk piece of goods.

They began packing right away with assistance from their staff at home and the family after Xandra was certain that it is all complete.

~ff. last day of packing~

While Irene was sitting next to her daughter, Yara was gleefully sealing her small gift for the beneficiary of the goods when she suddenly embraced her.

Yara: Thank you, mom, for doing all these.
Irene: Of course, anything that will make you happy, little girl.

While the two were making lambing with each other, Greggy just looked at his mag-ina, beaming and Xandra approached him.

Xandra: Dad... *beso*
Greggy: Yes, Xands?

Xandra: Ready for tomorrow?
Greg: Yes! Thank you very much for helping your mom plan for Yara's surprise celebration *patted her daughter-in-law's shoulder*

They smiled broadly, spoke about tomorrow's plans, and expressed excitement for their princess.

~ afternoon that day~

They have completed packing the goods for tomorrow. Yara has no idea what her family is planning for her and organizers are about to finish designing for her surprise birthday celebration.

Imelda, Imee, Liza, and Xandra made an effort and took the lead to went to great lengths to make sure that everything is ready because Irene and Greggy can't check the preparation because they were worried that Yara might be suspicious.

(You are aware of how well thought out and coordinated their celebrations are! #Imeldific to the max! Watch out!)

~evening time~

For the couple to visualize the setup, Xandra secretly called Irene, and they did a FaceTime.

As Xandra shows her parents around the premises...

Irene: Oh wow, Xands, it is so beautiful!*astonished*
Greggy: Bravo, ladies! Sincerely, thank you!

Imee: Hey, you two! Are you sure that your daughter didn't make suspentsa!?
Liza: Right! Baka our plans are nabuko na already!

Irene: Nah, she's way too focused on her birthday charity giving *guaranteeing them*
Mama Meldy: Are you finished packing, Irene?

Irene: Yes, mommy! It's already late at night na, so you guys should probably get some rest na! Greggy and I are grateful to you, Mom, to all of you for helping us. *smiling*

Mama Meldy: Absolutely, I want my Victoria to have the happiest birthday possible. Let's make her day extra special since it's her day.

Imee: Talaga naman! Where's the lucky girl ba?
Irene: Sleeping na...

Liza: She seemed to have been tired as she had started packing pretty early.
Greggy: She is, but she is the happiest. *grinning*

Xandra: Mom, we're almost finished! Just a few finishing touches and thus more flowers will be arranged for tomorrow.
Irene: We wanted to go there so bad! From here to there, it will only take us around twenty minutes, there's no traffic naman na since it's night na already! *eager*

Imee: You takas na kasi, besides she's asleep naman na...

Greggy said when Irene asked if they could swiftly go...

Greggy: Yes, we can do that, babe. But we should head back maybe an hour or two before our daughter's birthday...
Irene: Certainly, dear...I only need to see how tomorrow will be put up personally.

The couple is excited to see the venue and knew that Yara would enjoy it when they arrived at Imelda's home in San Juan to check the arrangements for their unica hija's birthday.

After they checked the setup, they talked for a while, and they all went home, Irene and Greggy were rushing to get ready since they were going to make salubong for their daughter's birthday at precisely twelve and were concerned that Yara might wake up while they were away from home.

~few minutes before her birthday~

Irene and Greggy took a small cake, and bouquet, getting ready for their birthday greeting and song at twelve o'clock

Irene sang...

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday our dear baby love, happy birthday to you"

As Irene sweetly sang a happy birthday song to their daughter, Greggy, smiling, turned on the bedside lamp, holding the bouquet, while Yara slightly opened her eyes, and gently sat on her bed, smiling and blinking her eyes...

Irene: Happy birthday, my little girl *hugs and kisses her forehead*
Greggy: Feliz cumpleaños nuestro amor más dulce ~happy birthday our sweetest love~

Yara: Thank you, Mommy and Daddy! *teary-eyed* I love you two so much! And mama, I so love hearing your singing voice! *quipped*

Irene: Aww, darling, we love you dearly, anak...
Greggy: Come, hija...blow your candle and make a wish...

As soon as Yara was done making wishes, she invited her parents to join her in eating the cake and asked if the two of them may sleep next to her, to which they quickly and joyfully replied.

✨fast forward

Even though it's still early, everyone in the household is up and started preparing to distribute the goods throughout Tondo at six thirty in the morning to avoid traffic and at the very least minimize people, and follow protocols for everyone's safety.

Irene, Greggy, and Yara are going down while...

"happy birthday to you,
happy birthday,
happy birthday,
happy birthday to you"

"happy birthday Ma'am Yara"
"happy birthday Alana"

Yara: Thank you, Nana, Ate's and Kuya's

Their staff handed Yara flowers and gifts they had bought for her after she thanked them.

Yara: Oh wow! *touched* Thank you for these...thank you very much... *teary-eyed* Hey, you made gastos pa talaga... but thank you, appreciate it a lot! *looking so happy*

Irene and Greggy are pleased to see that their daughter is well-loved by the people around them and that they make an effort to express their love for their unica hija.

They immediately went to the location where they will distribute their gifts after finishing their breakfast. The barangay captain, officials, and tanods made sure that the distribution would go smoothly and that they adhered to the protocol for everyone's safety.

The people gave them a warm welcome as soon as they came and officials urged their fellow citizens not to cause commotion because everyone had the goods that would be handed to them in a while. Many also waved, and smiled at them, notably to Irene, they greeted Yara a happy birthday, and as the couple held firmly their daughter's hand while walking...

When Luis and Xandra arrive, they'll be set to start distributing a thousand bags of goodies to the community...

Xandra: Shobe, happy birthday! *gives her a close hug and a cheek kiss*
Luis: Happy birthday to my little sister, Ara! I can't quite believe you're already sixteen! Love you, koala bear *cuddles his sister*

Xandra: A little present for you, sweetheart. There's more later... we love you!
Yara: Oh my gosh, Ach and Shoti, thank you! I appreciate you being here so early and being with us.

The people gathered in numerical order as Irene called her children to start.

~while distribution is ongoing ~

"Salamat, Ma'am Irene"
"Happy birthday, Ma'am. Salamat po dito"
"Thank you po sa inyo, malaking tulong to sa amin"

"Madam Irene, wala paring kupas, maganda pa din"
"Thank you po sa pagpili sa amin, Ma'am...Sir"

"Ang gwapo at ganda ng mga anak mo Irene"
"Happy birthday, kay gandang bata"
"Syempre mana kay Ma'am Irene at Sir"

"Di parin kayo nakakalimot tumulong, mula noon hanggang ngayon"
"Maraming maraming salamat po sa inyo..."

Irene: Thank you! *insert her cute tone*
Greggy: May konting pagkain doon, kumuha kayo ha. Para yun sa inyo lahat... *talking to the people queuing in line*

Luis: Salamat!
Yara: Thank you po! *bowed down*

While Yara excused herself to use the restroom, Xandra accompanied her with their bodyguards. And, while walking, talking, they saw a girl, without slippers, sobbing uncontrollably

Yara immediately approached the little girl right away and...

"Mama...*crying*...ma"
Yara: Hi! Why are you crying!? Ay, bakit ikaw iyak? Stop ka na cry... *trying her best to console the kid*
"Mama...mama ko"

Xandra: She's looking for her mom!
Yara: *without giving it a second thought, holds the kid's hand* Let's go...ay no no...t-tara, hanapin natin mama mo...

Xandra: Stop na ikaw iyak, gusto mo pagkain?
"Opo, gutom ako"
Yara: Sige, give namin ikaw food, wag kana mag cry ha?

The girl nodded and she stop crying, so they sat down first and asked their bodyguard to get her food, Xandra remembered she had stuff in their car for her daughter and she had her get it too...

Yara: Hanapin namin your mama, eat ka muna...
Xandra: While hinahanap nila si mom mo, wear mo itong slippers...this is from my Thali *smiles*

Yara and Xandra cleaned up the girl, while she was eating, fixed her hair, gently wiped her face with wipes, and dressed her properly, and a few minutes later their security found the child's mother...

"Anak ko po yan Ma'am, pasensya na po sa abala"
Yara: No po, ok lang po. *smiling*

"Tulog pa po kasi siya nung pag-alis ko, pero Ma'am di po namin mababayaran itong damit at tsinelas"
Xandra: Sa kanya na po yan, I also have a daughter like her *holding the kid's hand and smiling*

"Salamat po sa inyo mga Ma'am, pagpalain pa po sana kayo ng Panginoon"

The young girl waved and smiled widely, unexpectedly embracing Yara, who responded with a warm hug to the kid as well.

The two Aranetas smiled sweetly as they enter and exit the restroom, then came back to the court where their family is and continue distributing goods.

The locals of Tondo also gave the birthday girl a thoughtful present, sang happy birthday to her, gave her a cake, and as Yara expressed her heartfelt wishes, it was not for herself but for the residents there.

Officials would like the cake for Yara to be taken home since it is for her, but she insisted on sharing it with the kids instead, at least as it will make her happier, and her parents simply enjoy watching their daughter happily giving it to the children while beaming with joy to see how she grows up to be this little angel of everyone around here.

An ale walked by and spoke with the security and had a little conversation for they're just around the corner keeping an eye on the family.

"Nag iisang anak na babae lang diba yan ng mga Araneta?"
"Yes po, Ma'am, si Ma'am Yara po"

"Magandang bata, tiyak na mahal na mahal yan"
"Ay opo, Ma'am. Sobrang protective nila sa kanya lalo na si Ma'am Irene"

"Nakita ko nga kanina yan, di man lang nag dalawang isip na tulungan yung bata, di man lang nandiri, kasi alam mo naman ang iba, tinulungan talaga at nilinisan pa yung bata"
"Di po talaga sila maarte, mahilig yan sa mga bata Ma'am, sobrang humble lang niya, simpleng tao, marunong makisama gaya ng mga magulang niya"

"Yung mga batang henerasyon ng mga Marcoses ngayon, mga anak nila Ma'am Imee, Sir Bongbong at Ma'am Irene, mga mabubuti, mga magagalang..."
"Tama po kayo Ma'am. Lahat sa kanila pantay-pantay"

After conversing with them, Yara and the Aranetas said their goodbyes to the individuals living in the area, thanking the officials for organizing and ensuring that everything went smoothly.

Yara was ecstatic to have accomplished what she had genuinely wished to do for her birthday, which was to extend a helping hand to others. Her happiness was evident and radiating both inside and outside, while they were in the car...

Yara: Thank you, Mommy and Daddy, for this wonderful day! This really tends to be a heartwarming birthday to me...
Irene: My love, you are always welcome. Thank you too because you consistently go beyond your way of helping others.

Greggy: And thank you for inspiring us and reminding us as well to continue to help.
Yara: Always, always, dad...

Yara remembered something, and...

Yara: Mama, look what a grandfather gave me... *shows a keychain*
Irene: Oh my goodness, that's so cute little girl...

Yara: Perhaps, we can include a pin like this to Tito Pop's campaign merch, mom? A Marcos hand sign...
Irene: That's a nice idea, hija! This is well noted!

Yara: Woohoo! I'd be delighted to assist you, Mom!
Irene: Of course, love!

✨fast forward

After they distributed the goods and decided to rest for a few hours in the early afternoon, Irene and Greggy called their families and friends to come earlier so they could settle down inside and wait.

All Yara appears to know is that her grandma, Imelda, has planned a family dinner for her with their family and that's it...

As Irene walked to her daughter's room, Yara called her...

Yara: Mom? How do I look?
Irene: You are so lovely my love, how can you be sixteen already? Stay little for just a little bit longer, please!?

Yara: Aaah, mom... I will always be your baby...

Irene embrace her little girl tightly and fixes her daughter's hair by including a ribbon afterward, while Yara sits Irene down and applies a little make-up to her mom...

Yara: Right there! Mommy, you look stunning! *kiss her on the cheek*
Irene: Thank you very much, hija. Are you ready to go to Mama Meldy?

As Yara gestured to her mom, her dad Greggy entered and picked his mag-ina so they could start leaving for San Juan...

~ten minutes earlier~

Greggy is on the phone with his child, checking to see if everything is in order at the venue...

Greggy: Are you all there?
Luis:Yes, dad! We're all assembled here. How about you guys?

Greggy: I'll go to your sister's room now to get them; your mom is there, assisting her
Alfonso: Alright, dad, message or call our phone if you're near.

~ ~

They arrived at the location and were warmly welcomed by Yara's siblings, Alfonso and Luis, who greeted her once more, as well as by her grandma's staff, but she is puzzled as to why it is so silent and that it is usually Imee who welcomes her.

Yara: Why is it so quiet? Where's everyone? where's Lola?
Alfonso: In the garden, Ara...Shall we?

Yara: Sure, Ahia...Is Tita Mommy still not here? She's supposed to be here, and the lights were turned off...weird.
Greggy: Why hija, you can't feel her presence? *goofing around*

Yara: Exactly! Can't hear her energetic voice, dad...
Irene: Well, it's still early and nightfall just set now, maybe hmmm, they forgot to turn the lights on lang, love...

The four looked at each other and deeply thought of excuses and maybe their plan would be busted by their sister sooner if they couldn't come up with an answer...

Irene: Perhaps Manang...she's already on her way, hija...
Luis: Oh yes, right! Mike's said Tita Imee is pretty occupied at the plenary...

Alfonso: So much for that...Let's just go to Lola Meldy, while waiting for them.
Greggy: Mabuti pa. *winked*

Yara is holding her mom, walking with her dad while tilting on his shoulder, chatting to her older siblings, and momentarily, as they get closer to the garden, Luis signals to his parents.

~to be continued~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20K 1K 52
It's all about a seemingly perfect family everyone can dote upon but behind it can you call it once again a Home when it did once break you all apart...
Goodbye To Love Oleh cee

Fiksi Penggemar

25.5K 2K 38
Growing up with a powerful family has it's ups and downs. You indeed get to have perks for carrying such a prominent surname, but to what extent can...
14.7K 559 11
He was her boss. She was his servant. And in the stillness of the night, he married her. 09.17.23
36.9K 2.5K 30
A story of a lady living in a bed of roses, an international model, she have it all like literally all she wants and all she needs are provided. A co...