Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Change

2.4K 202 40
By ritzuka2

At the time recess the three friends went to the canteen. Suddenly Yibo's phone rang.

"Hello ge..." said Yibo happily.

"How are you baby...." asked Zhan.

"Good...." said Yibo.

"Have you eaten..." asked Zhan.

"No just going to...." said Yibo.

"Okay...but just eat healthy food....no junk foods...understand..." said Zhan.

"Yes ge...." said Yibo.

"Is Lanren with you...." asked Zhan.

"Yes ge...." said Yibo.

"Give him the phone..." said Zhan and Yibo gave the phone to him.

"Yes ge..." said Lanren.

"Listen Lanren....make sure Yibo eat properly and only healthy food.....and if you let him eat any harmful thing....i will make sure to throw you down the cliff...." said Zhan.

"Ge...why are you scolding me...." said Lanren.

"So that you don't do a mistake..." said Zhan.

"Yeah yeah...." said Lanren and cut the call.

"Let's go now husband's baby or your huband will kill me...." said Lanren pulling Yibo.

They all went and took the food and sat on the table.

"looks like Yibo's alpha is really caring...." said Xing.

"Caring....my foot....he just trouble me because of him...." said Lanren.

"But....why did his alpha....bother you...I Don't understand...." said Xing.

"Because....his alpha is my cousin...." said Lanren.

"ahh i see...." said Xing. While Yibo was busy stuffing his mouth with food.

"Lanren....waffels....." said Yibo like a baby.

"Ahhh....okay okay....bringing...." said Lanren and brought some waffles for Yibo. Yibo continued eating happily.

"Look like Yibo is very hungry...." said Xing.

"Yes....why not...afterall he is eating on behalf of two...." asaid Lanren.

"What do you mean...." asked Xing.

"Yibo is...pregnant..." whispered Lanren.

"What.... really....congrats Yibo" said Xing with a shocked look.

"Thanks...but keep it to yourself..." said Yibo munching his food.

"Yea i will..." said Xing.

"Okay....we should go now...Yibo are you full..." asked Lanren and Yibo nodded.

"Good..." said Lanren and they went back.

After class Zhan came to pick Yibo up.
Yibo ran to Zhan's car as he saw him waiting there.

"Yibo....baby....slow down...." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled as he hugged Zhan.

"I missed you ge..." said Yibo.

"I missed you too baby..." said Zhan and kissed Yibo's hair.

"Let's go now..." said Zhan and they got inside the car.

"How was your day..." asked Zhan.

"Awesome....teachers are really good..." said Yibo and Zhan nodded.

"It's good that you are happy...." said Zhan.

2 week later
Days passed well as Yibo went to college everyday while Zhan took good care of him he even started to give him packed food made by him.

In hospital
"How are you doing Yibo...." asked Sun.

"Good doctor...." said Yibo smiling.

The doctor rubbed a gel on Yibo's stomach and kept the machine over Yibo's stomach. Yibo saw the monitor where his little babies were visible.

"You can also hear his heartbeat now...." said Dr Sun and gave the stethoscope to Zhan. Zhan wore it on his ears and Dr Sun held the diaphragm over Yibo's stomach. Zhan listened to the sound and his eyes lot up.

"Yibo hear...." said Zhan and placed it on Yibo's ears. Yibo also heard the heartbeat.

"Ge...it's beating......" said Yibo while looking at Zhan with glittering eyes and Zhan smiled at him. They both were very happy.

"It's good everything is fine...your babies are healthy...." said Sun and wiped Yibo's belly.

"I will prescribe some more medicines...just give them regularly...rest of the things are fine..." said Sun.

"Any changes..." asked Sun.

"Yeah...he stays very happy now a days...." said Zhan.

"Good thing...but be aware....you will see some changes soon..." said Sun smiling.

"Thank you doctor...." said Zhan and bowed to Sun and walked out.

"Want to eat ice cream...." asked Zhan.

"Yes...." said Yibo excitedly.

"Then let's go now..." said Zhan and they went to the ice cream parlour.
Yibo sat beside Zhan while Zhan was feeding him.

Yibo was very happy and was unconsciously releasing his extra sweet phermones which made him draw the attention of many alphas sitting over there.

As Zhan saw them staring at Yibo he glared at them releasing his phermones which almost made them sweat with fear.

"Sir....do you want anything else...." said the waitress with a creepy smile on her face.

"No...thank you..." said Zhan.

"Sir...would you like to try our special treat on menu today...." said the waitress.

"No...." said Zhan.

"How will you like to pay sir through card or cash...." asked the waitress. Zhan took out his card and moved it forward towards the girl. The girl took the card while moving her fingers on Zhan's hand. Zhan quickly pulled away his hand.

Yibo saw the way the girl was looking and flirting with Zhan.

"uuuaaaww....Zhan ge...I feel like vomiting with her perfume...please ask her to go away..." Said Yibo while leaning on Zhan's arm.

"Are you okay Yibo....do you want anything..." Asked Zhan with worried expression.

"Shoo her away...." Whispered Yibo slowly.

"Take the card and leave, my omega is not feeling well......" Said Zhan without even looking at the girl.

The girl scrunched her face and left. Yibo got clinged to Zhan's arm while inhaling the phermones released by Zhan to calm him down.

"Ge...stay away from these bitches...I don't like the way they look at you..." Said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"So my baby is jealous..." Asked Zhan.

"no....I am not....who said I am jealous...." Said Yibo.

"ohh really...." Asked Zhan.

"yes....I am not.... Absolutely not...." Said Yibo getting angrier.

"Okay okay baby....I understood why are you getting angry...." Said Zhan with a tensed face.

"I am getting angry....when did I get angry....I didn't even said anything...." Said Yibo raging up.

"Ahh....okay okay....I am sorry....that was my fault....." Said Zhan.

"Now eat you ice cream...okay..." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded after calming down a little.

After Yibo finished eating his ice cream, they went out towards the parking and went home. They entered inside the house as Ziyi approached them.

"Zhan.... How is Yibo's reports.... Is everything fine..." Asked Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

"Yibo go back you must be tired I am coming in a minute...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded and started walking.

"Oh....thank god....you know first three months of pregnancy is really critical so we need to make sure to take care of Yibo..." Said Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

"I know mom....and don't worry the doctor said there is no problem...but...." Said Zhan.

"but what Zhan...." Asked Ziyi with a worried face.

"Nothing serious mom....it's just....Yibo is behaving differently..... You know...today he got angry at the ice cream parlour for a absurd reason..." Said Zhan.

"and after that when I asked why is he getting angry then he denied it, even getting more angrier....that I falsely accused him of getting angry...." Said Zhan.

"Zhan that's normal dear....Yibo is having mood swings....during pregnancy it happens..." Said Ziyi.

"So will it be like this only....like he will get angry everytime I will say something...." Asked Zhan.

"No Zhan....not everytime....but yeah most of the time...and not just he will be angry sometimes he will be very sad, very happy, very angry, excited and maybe crying for unknown and stupid reasons..." Said Ziyi.

"Yibo is very young Zhan....and at this age he is pregnant...his body is going through different changes and that will also affect his mental state to somewhat extent.... so as his alpha....it's your responsibility to take care of him....understand him....try to connect to his wolf....and calm him down whenever he feel anxious.... Understand...." Said Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

"Thank you mom...." Said Zhan while smiling and walked back to his room.

As he entered the room he saw Yibo sitting there.

"Yibo....why didn't you changed yet...." Asked Zhan.

"I trouble you so much ge....didn't I..." Said Yibo and Zhan looked at him.

"I always create problem for you....I get angry without reason...isn't it...." Said Yibo with tears streaming down his face.

"Yibo...when did I said so...." Said Zhan.

"You said...just now...when you talking with mom..." Said Yibo.

"Yibo that not what I meant...." Said Zhan.

"No....I understand.... You are tired of me....you are annoyed with me....you don't love me anymore...." Said Yibo with tears in his eyes.

"Ayee....Yibo..." Said Zhan as he walked closer to Yibo and hugged him. Yibo wriggled his body to get out of Zhan's hold but Zhan held him even more tightly releasing his phermones. Slowly Yibo calmed down. Zhan moved back and cupped Yibo's cheeks while looking at him.

"No need to cry baby...." Said Zhan and kissed his cheeks.

"I only love you and will always love you...." Said Zhan.

Yibo hid his head in Zhan's nape while hugging him.

"Come on....take some rest now...okay...." Said Zhan and made Yibo lay on the bed.

"let me change your clothes...okay..." Said Zhan and took out a pair of Yibo's clothes and changed his clothes.

After sometime
Yibo and Zhan were sitting in living room as someone rang the door bell.

Zhan went to open the door as he opened the door he saw Yibo's uncle, aunt and sister there.

"Ohh uncle aunt....what a pleasant suprise please come inside...." said Zhan and invited them inside.

"Ahh...who is there Zhan..." said Ziyi as she walked out.

"Oh...Ziren...Luin...welcome...." said Ziyi. They all sat on the sofa.

"How did the meeting went with Xia's in laws to be...." asked Ziyi.

"Yeah great.....they are very nice people.....we thought of staying In Xinjiang a few more weeks and come back after preparing everything but as we heard about Yibo's pregnancy we completed our pending work quickly and came here..." said Ziren.

"That's good...." said Ziyi.

"Ohh my god...I still can't believe Yibo is pregnant...." said Luin.

"Yes...i am also very excited to meet my grandchild....I will be a grandfather soon...great work..." said Yibo's uncle while laughing and Yibo blushed shyly.

"See Yibo...I brought these clothes for you....very soon you will be needing them..." said Luin showing some over sized clothes.

"Ahh....aunty....what was the need...." said Yibo.

"I just can't tell you how happy I am....i was even ready to buy clothes for your babies....but your uncle stopped me.....saying we can do it later...." said Luin pouting.

"Ohh Yibo...your aunt had gone mad..." said Ziren and everyone laughed.

"Okay.....come have some snacks.... you all must be tired..." said Ziyi and they walked away.

Xia was still there with Yibo and Zhan.

"What the shit Zhan...you impregnated my brother so quickly...." said Xia as she hit Zhan's arm.

"Ahh...jie....Don't hit Zhan ge..." said Yibo holding Zhan's arm.

"It was not just him..." said Yibo shyly.

"You brat....now you are defending him....the person.... who once wanted to get divorce....and ebd up the bonding..." said Xia.

"Aish...that's all past.... Don't remind it again..." said Yibo with a chukkle.

"Anyways....take care of him....or I will kill you Zhan." said Xia.

"Yes yes....i will...." said Zhan smiling and side hugged Yibo.

At night
Everyone was sitting on the dining table waiting for dinner. As the food came on the table Yibo looked at it and twisted his face, he quickly covered his mouth and ran away from there.

"Yibo...." Said Zhan and ran after him. Yibo ran to the bathroom and started vomiting. Zhan went behind him inside and stood in front of him while rubbing his back.

After Yibo was done they came out of the bathroom to their bedroom.

"Are you feeling better now..." Asked Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"Want to eat...." Asked Zhan.

"No...that food is making me feel vomit... " Said Yibo as Zhan took him to the bed an layed him there.

"Okay...want to eat anything else...." Asked Zhan.

"Hmm....spicy noodles with chocolate syrup...."said Yibo and Zhan looked at him with weired face.

" Your demands are getting weired day by day...but anyways....wait I will prepare it for you..."said Zhan and went to the kitchen.

"What happened Zhan...is Yibo okay...." Asked Ziyi.

"Yes.....just the food smell is making him nauseous...and he wants to eat noodles so I am going to make for him... " Said Zhan.

"Ohh...do you need help..." Asked Ziyi.

"No....you all eat....I will manage..." Said Zhan and went to the kitchen.
After preparing the food Zhan went back to the room and gave the food to Yibo. Yibo took if and started eating happily.

"Is it okay..." Asked Zhan and Yibo nodded. Zhan patted Yibo's head.

"Zhan ge....you should eat too...." Said Yibo.

"It's okay Yibo....first you finish..." Said  Zhan.

"Zhan...Yibo is saying right...you should eat....I am here with him... Go..." Said Ziyi as she entered inside.

"Okay mom...." Said Zhan and walked outside.

After Zhan came he saw Yibo chatting with his mother.

"ohh Zhan you ate...." Asked Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

"Okay...then sleep....I am going back...take care Yibo..." Said Ziyi and walked out. Zhan walked to the bed and layed down beside Yibo.

"Zhan ge...." Said Yibo.

"Yes Yibo...." Said Zhan.

"You know.... Mom was telling me the story of the time when she was pregnant with you....telling me how excited she was....and how your father almost faint out when you were about to born..." Said Yibo with a chukkle.

"Yeah I know....they were happy as they weren't expecting to have a child...they had lost hope that I will survive but I made upto 9th month so they were very excited and scared as well...I can understand..." said Zhan.

"Zhan ge.....are you also excited....about our....baby..." said Yibo.

"Yes Yibo....more than you can think...." said Zhan while cupping Yibo's cheeks. Yibo giggled happily as he pecked Zhan's lips.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's waist and pulled him closer to himself, while Yibo snuggled his head in Zhan's chest.
Suddenly he bit on Zhan's chest.

"Ahhh...Yibo...what was that..." said Zhan and Yibo giggled.

"You are getting naughty, baby..." said Zhan and pinched Yibo's nose and started peppering kisses over his nape.

After 2 weeks
In college washroom
"Ughhh.....ughhh...."

"Yibo are you okay.....do you need me to call Zhan ge...." said Lanren.

"No Lanren... please Don't....he will be worried...." said Yibo.

"But You are not looking well....and you are peeing so much since morning..." said Lanren.

"Shut up....Don't embarass me...." said Yibo.

"Yibo....I think you should better go to the infirmary..." said Xing.

"Yes Yibo....like this you will not even able to attend the class...." said Lanren and Yibo nodded. The took him to the infirmary.

While i was on hiatus Zhan ge dropped some bombs, I Don't understand what is he trying to do, looks like he is Finally decided to proof who is the ultimate top 🤭🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 8.1K 31
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...
91.9K 7.3K 71
The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had no other choice but to seek out an alpha...
57K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
20.1K 821 29
[Mpreg] Escaping Toxic relationships, Finding True love and witnessing unexpected twists. - All actions, locations and events are purely fictional. I...