defensive - mike wheeler

By snowspubes

โwhy are you so defensive?โž โsometimes it's better to be defensive then to get hurtโž mike wheeler x fem! read... More

DEFENSIVE
- playlist
ACT I
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
ACT II
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
ACT III
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

thirteen

2.1K 37 1
By snowspubes

ONCE DAYTIME CAME, the girls were walking in the rain, going to billy's house, so they could find out more about what el saw yesterday.

the weather was not good today, it was sprinkling rain, and thundering a little.

it was gonna start raining harder later, probably pouring.

"it's gonna start pouring soon." max said, as they continued to walk.

"we should be at the mall or, like, watching a movie or something." y/n adds.

"you don't believe me?" el sadly asks y/n.

"i believe you saw some super weird stuff, totally." y/n explains to el. "but, you said mike has sensed you in there before, right? so maybe it was just like that. maybe billy just.. sensed you somehow."

"but the screams." el adds.

"yeah, i know, but here's the thing." max explains. "when billy is alone with a girl, they make, like, really crazy noises."

"they scream?" el asks.

"yeah, but, like.. happy screams." y/n says, trying to make it seem as innocent as possible.

"y/n, don't ruin her innocence." max laughed.

"happy screams? what is happy screams?" el asks y/n, in confusion.

"it's like.." y/n tries to explain. "i'm just gonna lend you my mom's cosmo." y/n said, referring to susan. at this point, y/n referred to susan as her mom, susan's been there a lot for y/n.

y/n, max, and el stopped in front of max's house, getting ready to go into billy's room.

"his cars not here." y/n noticed.

"you really want to do this?" max asks el. to which el nodded her head yes.

the girls walk into the house, then into billy's room.

"why do i get the feeling we're gonna find all kinds of wrong in here?" max says.

a heavy metal song played on the stereo in billy's room.

y/n went into billy's drawer and found magazine of provocative girls.

"ew! gag me with a spoon." y/n says in disgust as she closed the drawer.

they went into the bathroom, and el flicked on the light switch.

el went to the bathtub, and saw it filled with water and ice packs.

max carefully picks up the ice pack, to see what el was worried about.

"it's just ice." max says as y/n walks over to them.

"probably for his muscles or something. he works out like a maniac." y/n added in.

el looks behind her, and sees blood on the cabinet.

el picks up a tiny garbage bin, and finds a lifeguard bag, with rhinestones, and a whistle.

-

the girls arrived at the hawkins community pool, wearing raincoats, since it was raining hard outside.

"excuse me." max says as she comes up to the lifeguards working at the front desk.

"no one in the water until 30 minutes after the last strike." the guy cuts max off. "and don't try and argue with me. you wanna get electrocuted, go climb a tree."

"yeah, we don't care. we're not here to swim." y/n clears up.

"or get electrocuted.." max adds as she furrows her brows.

el picks up the lifeguard bag.

"we found this." el says as she holds up the bag.

"does that belong to anybody here?" max asks.

"oh, yeah." the guy replies. "that's heather's. i'll get it back to her."

"we could give it back to her." y/n told him.

"you could. except she's not here." the guy responds. "bailed on me today. what is this? you girls want a reward or something?"

"nope." max simply replies. "we're just.. good samaritans."

the girl that was working smiles at the girls.

el turns around, and finds heathers picture hanging up.

max and y/n immediately follow behind el, curious on what she was about to do.

"heather, do you think you can find her?" max asks el.

el looks behind her to see the people that worked there were distracted. el rips off the picture, and walks into the shower room with max and y/n.

max and y/n turn on all the showers in the room.

el sits down, with her jacket off, and el places the goggles onto her, to block out her vision.

she started to focus, with heather's picture in front of her, then she goes into the void.

she finds a mailbox, and she touches it, then a red door appears.

"what do you see?" max asks el.

"a door. a red door." el replies, as she walked around in the void.

el goes to the door, and opens it to find a bathtub.

she walks closer to the bathtub.

then suddenly, heather comes up from the bathtub and gasps.

"help.. me." heather says, then she gets pulled back into the bathtub.

el starts screaming, as heather was screaming too. el rips off the goggles and starts hyperventilating.

"what happened?" max asks, concernedly. "el!"

-

y/n, el, and max go to the house heather was at, and stops in front of it.

"is this it?" max asks.

el nods her head, recalling what she saw in the void.

they go to the door, and el unlocks it with her powers, then y/n opens the door.

once they walk into the house, they take off their hoods, with their hair dripping.

"this is her house." max realizes.

"what?" el asks.

"heather's house." y/n adds.

the girls hear laughing from the dining room, and they walk there.

"max and y/n." billy said, with a little enthusiasm.

"we didn't mean to.. barge in." y/n began. "we tried to knock, but.. maybe you didn't hear us over the storm."

"i'm sorry, who is this dripping all over my living room right now?" heather's dad asks.

billy starts to chuckle, then puts his fork down.

"i'm sorry. janet, tom, these.. are my sisters maxine, and y/n." billy introduces.

y/n cringed at billy calling her his sister. billy walked up to the girls.

"is something wrong?" billy asks.

"we just wanted to make sure everything was okay." max says.

"okay?" billy asks. "why wouldn't it be okay?"

"where is she?" el suddenly asks, getting straight to the point.

billy immediately turns to el.

"i'm sorry. where is who?" billy says with confusion.

"well, they're a little burnt, i'm sorry-" heather says as she walks out with a tray of cookies.

"heather!" billy says. "these are my sisters, maxine and y/n." then he turns to el. "and, i'm sorry, i did not quite catch your name."

"el."

"now, what is it you were saying, el?" billy asks. "you were looking for somebody?"

el starts stuttering, confused on what was happening. "i-i saw-"

"your manager. at the pool." y/n cuts el off. "he said you guys didn't come in to work today, so we got worried."

"heather wasn't feeling so hot today, so we thought we'd take the day off to nurse her back to health." billy replied. "but you're feeling just fine right now, aren't you, heather?"

"i'm feeling so much better." heather responds.

billy turns back to el with a wide smile plastered across his face.

"do you girls want a cookie?" heather asks with a smile. "they're fresh out of the oven."

-

after el finished brushing her teeth, she went back onto the bed, next to y/n and max.

"which one?" max asks el with a smile as she holds two comics.

"i don't know." el replied as she puts the covers over her.

y/n turns over to el, who had a sad look on her face.

"hey, there's nothing to worry about anymore, okay?" y/n assures el.

"it doesn't make sense." el sighs.

"what doesn't make sense?" max asks.

"heather.." el replies. "the blood. the ice."

"heather had a fever, so she took a cold bath, but she's better now." y/n told el. "that has to be it. i don't know where that blood came from, but, we saw her. okay? we all did. she's totally fine."

"what about billy?" el worriedly asks.

"what about him?" y/n asked in confusion.

"he seemed wrong." el replies.

y/n chuckles. "wrong is kind of like his default. but it's nice to know he's not a murderer, because that would've totally sucked."

el points to a comic max was holding.

"who is that?" el asks max, pointing on wonder woman.

"this is wonder woman. a.k.a princess diana. she's from paradise island, which is, like, this hidden island where there are only women amazon warriors." max read the comic to el.

el rested her head on max's shoulder as max read the comic to her.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.3K 24
๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ /blษชs/ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ INFORMAL ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
32.1K 926 13
โจ ไบŒๅบฆ โฉ เผŠ*ยทหš โ‹ฎ was it even right? maybe not? but did that matter to them? not at all. ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฎ
35.6K 731 34
"๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"