Fallen From Grace | BOOK 1 ✔️

By -S-N-O-

For years, Pierce dedicated himself to the battlefield, hoping to bring an end to the ongoing war. Despite lo... More

Prologue: Befallen
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Two Continued...
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue: Penance
Chapter: Ending Extra
*Bonus I*
*Bonus II*
*Bonus III*

Author's Note

7.8K 210 69
By -S-N-O-

Hi my little lovelies! As you all must know, FFG has ended. There will be another book called, "Penance of Honor "and it'll take place close to where I left off at. 

http://www.wattpad.com/129687700-penance-of-honor-coming-soon-t-e-a-s-e-r

I really would like to thank all my wonderful voters who have voted for this story, as well as my silent readers! I  ♡ you all! I went and made a list of the people I saw voting on it and dedicated chapters to you all! SO, do not think I don't recognize you guys because I do! Once again, thank you~

SO let's gush about the ending! Cassius definitely did not take what Pierce had done very well and there will be some repercussions. Breaking a promise to him broke his heart.

Tell me how you feel about it? Do you think Pierce's decision was the right one or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 42.5K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
1.2M 52.2K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
889K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
878K 30.8K 21
Stephen is a hard working person and very secretive. He doesn't let just anybody know his secrets and worries. Like how he has to take care of his si...