Just Another Romance Story

By MindfulWriter1666

Outside of the apartment, I'm just an ordinary intern at a white collar job. Just a woman who gets work done... More

Meet The Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 14

58 9 2
By MindfulWriter1666

Yn's POV

What if he thinks that I'm perverted?

What if he fires me because he saw me in a porn shop?

What if he-

"Hey! Chill out there!" Lust calls out. "Before Anxiety comes here and makes things worse."

I shot my head up and took a deep breath.

"To be fair, you're both grown adults and what you do in your spare time is none of his business so calm down." Common Sense reasoned.

I examined the bullet for the second time. I pressed the button and felt the whole thing violently vibrate. I quickly turned it off out of nervousness.

"So, this can bring a lot of pleasure for women?" I thought to myself.

I heard vibrating again and I thought it was the bullet calling to me to use it but it was just my phone vibrating. I looked at the caller ID to see Ji-cheol then answered. 

"Hey Ji-cheol, what's up?" I answered.

"H-hey Yn, I was wondering if you're busy this Thursday coming up." Ji-cheol asked nervously.

I cocked an eyebrow.

"You do remember that we might have a book meeting this Thursday right?" I asked.

"O-oh! Right, right...sorry." Ji-cheol apologized while chuckling nervously.

"But, I don't know what I'm doing afterwards so, I guess I can stay behind and talk to you." I offered as my face turned red.

"Yeah, that's fine with me." Ji-cheol accepted. "I honestly do miss hanging with you already."

I chuckled as the blush on my face expanded.

"Y-yeah me too, I mean miss hanging with you too!" I exclaimed nervously.

"So, you wanna just read...just the two of us after your book meeting?" Ji-cheol asked.

"Sure." I simply replied.

"Alright, then it's a day then." Ji-cheol declared. "See you then."

"You too Ji-cheol." I answered as I hung up the phone.

I buried my face in my pillow and squealed like a fangirl. 

Why? I don't know. Maybe because I got asked to hang out with a hot guy...wait a minute. Let me not assume stuff. What if he just wants to read a book together and that's it? I do like Ji-cheol and...I don't know if he wants to hang out as friends or as a date this time. I then remembered Ho-yeon and Joo-ryung's advice when I hung out with Ji-cheol the first time then I went to go grab my purse.

"I guess it's time to go shopping for a new outfit or something." I sighed out as I walked out.

Yoo-mi's POV

"Doctor, how is she?"

"She has a lot of bruises and cuts but the guy had it worse."

"How bad?"

"5 broken ribs, broken nose, and ruptured balls sack."

There in the hospital lies Yoo-mi, who's here after being severely assaulted by her ex-boyfriend. 

Yoo-mi sat there in the hospital bed looking at the bruises on her arms and wrists. On her left arm was a mark that was in the form of her ex-boyfriend's hand from when he tried to crush her wrist. She examined the wrist then felt the tears swell up in her eyes.

The doctor walked in.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"Like death." Yoo-mi choked out.

"I'm really sorry." The doctor apologized.

The door creaked open.

"You have a visitor." The doctor announced as he stood aside, revealing Anupam.

"A-Anupam..." Yoo-mi began.

Anupam was standing there with some roses and a Get Well Soon card. He then knelt down to the right side of her bed.

Yoo-mi didn't say anything but she hugged Anupam while sobbing on his shoulder.

"I thought I was gonna die!" Yoo-mi cried out.

Anupam gently rubbed her back.

"Thank goodness you're alive Yoo-mi." Anupam mumbled as she continued to sob.

"I was able to fend him off until the cops came." Yoo-mi explained. "He...he had a gun so the cops quickly detained him."

Anupam felt his heart race after hearing that.

"That's not a man, that is a monster." Anupam commented.

"And I'm the idiot who fell for his trap." Yoo-mi squeaked out as she sniffled.

"No you're not...you were never the idiot." Anupam assured her as he pulled away to wipe her tears. "In fact, you are a warrior for fighting that battle."

Yoo-mi sniffled as she felt the love aura rub on her.

"Thank you Anupam." Yoo-mi thanked.

"So that's what happened!?" Maggie asked in shock as Yoo-mi nodded her head.

"Ever since then, I've been signing up for boxing classes and working out non stop." Yoo-mi explained. "Sometimes I went to Anupam's meditation class whenever my PTSD gets worse."

"That is just...damn." Maggie sighed out as she felt as if something inside her had died.

"I still feel like I haven't recovered from that and even though it was 3 years ago, whenever I see a guy who looks like my ex, I get defensive and scared because, he promised that he'll come back for me to finish me." Yoo-mi continued as her voice cracked. "I kept seeing him everywhere!"

Maggie pulled her into a hug as a tear slipped out of her eye.

"You know something?" Maggie asked.

Yoo-mi looked at her.

"I remember after I came out as trans to my ex and had that bullshit ass break up...I was pissed as fuck and felt like I wanted to fight anyone who even dared to look at me the wrong way." Maggie began. "My grandma sat me down one day..."

"Baby, sit down." Nanny Dearest ordered.

Maggie sat down on the couch next to her.

"Yes Nanny Dearest?" Maggie asked.

"I heard about what happened at school." Nanny Dearest stated. "And...I'm disappointed in you for fighting."

"They were calling me a fa-"

"I know, I know baby. Listen to me, when are you gonna get in that car?" Nanny Dearest asked.

Maggie looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about? I don't have a car." Maggie pointed out.

"Baby, yes you do." Nanny Dearest answered back. "Everyone has their own car to get in and drive off to a new location but when you get into that car, you don't ever look into the rear view mirror, you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because what you see into that rear view mirror, don't ever stop nor shift into reverse." Nanny Dearest replied. "The car you drive will take you into the future that you need to focus on, don't ever look into that rear view mirror and keep driving, okay?"

Maggie felt her throat go dry.

"Lemme tell you something here, I don't mind you being a trans woman." Nanny Dearest declared. "You're still my grandbaby through and through, period."

Nanny Dearest cupped Maggie's sobbing face then pecked her forehead.

"I love you Magnolia." Nanny Dearest spoke.

Maggie hugged Nanny Dearest tight.

"I love you too."

"Wow, your grandmother sounds wise." Yoo-mi commented.

Maggie chuckled.

"Yeah, she was a real one." Maggie mumbled. "She was one of the fewer people who accepted me for who I am."

"And she's right, it's time to get into my car and drive off." Yoo-mi announced as she wiped away her tears.

"With the people riding with you too." Maggie added in.

"Yeah, most definitely." Yoo-mi agreed. "Maggie will you be one of the people to ride in the car with me?"

"Yeah yeah." Maggie answered as she pulled Yoo-mi into a hug.

Ji-cheol's POV

Ji-cheol sighed as he looked at the photo of you and him.

"Please Yn, forgive me for what I'm about to say when I see you." Ji-cheol thought.

September 10th,2022 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 323 41
In where an American actor/singer meets a group of 8 fanboys from Korea, who happen to be a K-pop boy group who are on their tour in America. It mos...
1.5K 379 34
"Guys I think we are in videogame which we were playing at yn's home," This is my first fanfiction so there will be some mistakes but I can say that...
113K 3.5K 23
I'm Harry. I have a mundane job where I sit in a cubicle all day. But things just got better because the hottest babe just started working here. And...
117K 5.9K 41
Seven boys thought they'll live peacefully in DORM 21. It was all fun not until they started hearing creepy noises when the time hits 3:00 am. They d...