Encanto oneshots

By ShipperMina

Just oneshots of Encanto. The characters are not mine. More

Best Be Quite
Tears Of Gold
Request
Mha Cosplay Convention
Tears Of Gold Part 2
Let's Clear Things Up With Bruno
Not Useful
Bonding With Bruno: Mirabel
New Cousin, New Brother
Sleep
Consequences
Bonding With Bruno: Julieta
I'll Be By Your Side
Bonding With Bruno: Agustin & Felix
I'll Be By Your Side Pt2
Cheering Up my Girlfriend
Bathroom Rush
Bonding With Bruno: Pepa
A Clumsy Stranger
Cinderella au
Perfect
Way I Met Him
Jokes
Rat Telanovelas
Casita Adventures
A/n
I'll Be There
We were the world
"Perfect"
Favorite ice cream flavor
Incorrect quotes
Chores
Random headcanons
Felix Headcanons
Bruno headcanons
Pepa Headcanons
Juleita headcanons
Isabela Headcanons
Dolores Headcanons
Luisa headcanons
Camilo Headcanons
Mirabel headcanon
Antonio Headcanons
Hiding a Body
Confession
Incorrect Quotes, etc

Agustin Headcanon

119 2 0
By ShipperMina

1. After his kids were born he was terrified that he would drop them, so Julieta and Felix had to be around him when he carried his daughters till they all felt confident in his kid holding ability.

2. He was too nervous to talk to Julieta outside of when she gave out food to heal him because he had confidence issues and felt like she was so much greater than him, but with help from Felix he mastered the courage to talk to her and be with her.

3. When he found out that Luisa felt worthless if she couldn't be strong enough, it hurt him on a personal level as it took him a lot of time to love himself and see himself as more than messing up.

4. He's dense. Like Julieta would try to flirt with him, and he'd be like, She's nice and gives nice compliments.

5. He's tried to make clothes, but always hurts himself. Though he did make socks based on his daughters even though he pricked his fingers a million times, and he treasures them to this day and whenever they break or get old he'll make sure to make a new one just like it. Julieta offered to help him with it, but he declined because it was very important to him.

6. One of his proudest achievements to this day is that he didn't fall during his wedding day, which he was afraid would happen.

7. Despite being clumsy, he's an amazing dancer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
222K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
487K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
313K 18K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...