Altered (Male Reader-Insert)

By Coolit3625

Waking up with amnesia, you try your best to escape a facility filled with creatures while retaining who you... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]

[25]

1.8K 18 21
By Coolit3625

 The sound of an alarm clock wakes you up. You quickly jolt up, awaking Lin in the process. You rub your eyes before searching where the ringing is coming from. It's coming from the laptop with the AI assistant already looking at you.

 "Sorry for waking you two up. You need to continue on your journey. It was nice knowing you two. Farewell."

 As you slowly stand up, you notice that Dragon Snow is sleeping on top of Shizi who's still sleeping on the pillow. Shizi then wakes up and stretches, which also wakes up Dragon Snow.

 "Ah, did I wake you two up as well? Sorry for that."

 Dragon Snow immediately hides in Shizi's tail after staring at you two, Shizi waves goodbye and the two of you wave back. You and Lin walk out of the secret room, lightly dragging your feet as you're both still sleepy.

 The next room is empty. The entire room is submerged in water with the edges and center only being the deep parts. There are some gears and pipework at the edges.

 A familiar sense of uneasiness looms over you. You grip onto Lin's hand as you slowly walk to the end of the room. Your adrenaline slowly rises, after hearing something move you quickly take a step back.

 Squid tentacles spring up, blocking the way out as squid dogs climb the pipes at the sides. A huge squid dog then rises at the center with a familiar tiger shark on its lap covered in its tentacles. It starts petting it while it sends out huge tentacles with paw pads.

 It brings up six tentacles which all start chasing you. They follow you for a while before pausing then charging towards you. As you dodge them, one of the squids at the side grabs you, it makes you face towards it before bringing its paw to your face.

 Its paw is covered in ink making you unable to see. It lets go of you and you quickly wipe your face with one hand to remove the ink. Your other hand is still holding onto Lin who is now leading you away from the tentacles.

 You cup your hands in the water and bring some of it to your face. After washing your face you look at the tentacles. They charge at you again but one of them hits the squid dog in the center. It flinches, giving you an idea.

 You tell Lin to try and make the tentacles hit the squid dog. He nods and you let go of his hand. After the fourth tentacle hits it, more squid dogs surround it holding up panels that can block the tentacle. Even though there's four of them, there's still a small gap in between them.

 When all of the remaining tentacles finally hit the squid dog it sinks into the water. The rest of the squids swim down as well. Even though they're gone you feel as if there's something more. You walk up to Lin and after making sure you're both ok, you head to the exit.

 Right as the door opens you feel a tentacle wrap around one of your feet. It then pulls on it dragging you away from Lin and towards the other end of the room. You try struggling against it but multiple tentacles tie your arms up and hold them above your head.

 The giant squid dog then appears in front of you and pushes you down onto the shallow floor leaving only your head above the water. It then starts to straddle you, sitting on your stomach while rubbing your chest.

 You continue to struggle by using your legs but more tentacles pull them down. You then feel a tentacle crawl up your leg. When it reaches your briefs it starts to slowly pull them down. You struggle even more but the squid dog pushes you down.

 With little energy left, you lay your head. Some of the tentacles raise your head a bit, forcing you to look at the squid dog who is slowly bringing its face closer to you. It caresses your cheek before licking your face.

 It starts at your cheek, then your nose, then finally your mouth. Once it reaches there it sticks its tongue inside your mouth causing it to make out with you. It wraps its arms around your neck and its legs around your waist.

 You close your eyes and try to muster any strength but realizing that there's possibly nothing left to do, you start to feel hopeless. It starts rubbing its ass against your dick once your briefs are fully off. You can't believe this is how it ends.

 Just as you're about to accept defeat you hear a loud spank, suddenly all the tentacles binding you loosen up. After hearing some splashes you open your eyes. You lift your head up to see the tiger shark spanking the squid dog on the butt using its own tentacle, it seems to be enjoying it.

 You're just about to stand up but after realizing that you're naked again, you lay low in the water, hoping that the water can cover you up. Lin then hands you your briefs while asking if you're ok.

 You look up at him and see that he's blushing really hard. You nod and grab the briefs from him while asking if he can look away. He quickly does so and faces away from both you and the latex beasts.

 After putting on your briefs and with a little bit of adjustment. You stand up, telling Lin that you're done. Lin looks back at you and tells you that you both need to get out of this room. He grabs your hand and you both exit the room quickly.

 You both look around and when there's no more danger you ask Lin what happened. He says that when the squid dog dragged you to the other side he tried dragging you back but got grabbed by tentacles as well.

 He then got wrapped up by tentacles along with the tiger shark. Once it started kissing you, its tentacles started to grow weaker and eventually let go of them. When the tiger shark was freed it immediately grabbed one of them and spanked the squid dog on the butt. It then grabs the squid dog by its tentacles and continues spanking it.

 Once Lin is done explaining you quickly move on from that and look around the new room you're in. For starters there's a lot of latex beasts in here but they don't seem to mind you. To the right is a squid dog fishing using oranges and has a huge pile of "fish" beside it.

 To your left there are sheets of paper that have been folded, a set of pictures, and a recorder. The pictures just show someone getting transfurred by a manta ray.

 "Report start.

 Given the peculiarities of the environment here, most latex beasts can't stay here for long. Still, there are two kinds of unique latex beasts capable of utilizing the terrain here to recuperate and thrive.

 Class A: Amphibian latex beasts composed of feline and fish. Class A are characterized by smooth skin and slender fish tails. As Class A matures to adulthood, they will also bring forth their signature white hair and black markings.

 Class B: Amphibian latex beasts composed of canids and cephalopods. Class B are characterized by four flexible tentacles growing on their backs, as well as their reflective cephalopod eyes. They can also secret thick black mucus through their tentacles.

 Most of the time Class A and B coexist peacefully in this area. Although they will scuffle if they run into each other, especially when they fight over something of common interest. But between these two races those what can be called everyday conflicts are all in fact nothing more than just benign play fighting.

 The relationship between these two races is indeed beyond intriguing.

 Report finish."

 You doubt you can call whatever happened back then play fighting but whatever. Looking ahead, there's a thin piece of land but there's a shark and squid in the waters. Remembering what Dr. K said, you lead the two latex beasts right into each other, causing them to fight when they collide.

 They wrestle for some time but the shark eventually comes out on top and pushes the squid down onto their chest and tugs on their tentacles while biting them. The squid then grabs ahold of the shark then lifts it up and starts spanking it with one of its tentacles.

 While they're both fighting you walk right past them and onto land. There's a small gap in between two generators to the left with a note on the wall along with some gas tanks. To the right there's a pile of fish with a group of photos in the center.

 Just ahead is the end of the room separated by water so you go to read the note before stepping into the pool again.

 "In order to prevent test subjects from escaping, a special technology produced polymer undergarments to all subjects. In case they break out of control, ray projectors can be used to directly trigger the polymer undergarments, causing the out-of-control subject to be turned into a beast. The invention provided to our own loyal researchers is guaranteed safe."

 You take one step into the pull until you start to hear singing. You're suddenly compelled to walk right into the deep parts of the pool. Luckily Lin drags you back onto land. You peer around the room to see an average female shark sitting on a magnificent pile of garbage.

 Once it sees you two it blows a kiss towards you and winks. You ignore it and try your best to drown out its singing. You both make it to the other side by pulling each other if one of you starts moving towards the deep waters.

 You turn around and notice a way to get to the photos that were in the pile of fish. You decide to risk it and make your way to it, narrowingly avoiding falling in. The photos show what appears to be Dragon Snow getting transformed into a tail after his own tail becomes sentient. You flip the last photo and see there's some printed words.

 "Don't worry, the person shown here isn't Dragon Snow. - : |"

 You walk back to the end with Lin pulling you when he can finally reach you and you both enter the following room. The next room is empty with only a few wires and pipes hanging on the ceiling. There's a straight path to the next room with no water in the way. You're standing on a raised platform with guardrails blocking you from falling into the water that's on the right.

 When you both reach the middle of the room the entire room begins to shake. Something huge is approaching and it's coming from the water. A huge orca with two heads comes out of the water.

 It grabs you two and places you in between the two heads. You both struggle, trying to remove the latex from your legs while helping the other if needed. Lin manages to break free and quickly grabs you while falling onto the ground.

 You break free as well and land right on top of him. You quickly stand up and ask if he's alright, he nods and you both focus back on the orca. It swipes at you, trying to grab you again but it misses, causing the whole room to shake and making two ceiling tiles fall onto their heads.

 It knocks both of them out and they sink into the water. You both lay yourself against the wall, tired from what you've experienced so far, even though you've fallen asleep in the secret room. Realizing that you're probably at the exit of the generator room you both rest again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Chronos By captyns

Science Fiction

3K 62 36
An AI wakes up on a faraway space station with no memories beyond her name, shocked and confused in this corporeal form. With the help of those who b...
29.3K 377 11
Sal x fem reader [completed but under editing] Y/n can't sleep, like at all. No it's not insomnia, sleep paralysis, or some other shit. No, it's some...
92 3 15
A bunny wakes up in a new unfamiliar place. She lacks her own memories to call her own living on her on knowledge and curiosity. She meets multiple g...
2.5K 77 9
What happens when one day you simply go to sleep and wake up in a body that you have never had stuck in a world you have very little knowledge of the...