Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

happiness

2.8K 194 46
By ritzuka2

As Yibo remebered the whole incident, a cold wave ran through his body making him shiver. No doubt how pleasuring it was but Yibo can never forget the way he was tired and over stimulated that day and on top of that Zhan never mentioned that he had knotted him nor that he remember.

Zhan walked inside the room to check on Yibo but as he entered a pillow fell on his face.

"Yibo....what was that..." said Zhan.

"You....Xiao Zhan.....why did you knotted me without my notice....how dare you impregnate me without me knowing.....ahnnn...." said Yibo throwing tantrums.

"Yibo....what happened...." asked Zhan as he moved closer to him.

"You cheated me.....you are bad..." said  Yibo pouting.

"Yibo....what's the problem...." asked Zhan as he grabbed Yibo's waist from back.

"Ahhh....leave me...." said Yibo and pushed Zhan away.

"What happened Yibo...." asked Zhan.

"Why didn't you told me....when you knotted me...." asked Yibo.

"You don't know..." asked Zhan and Yibo shook his head in denial.

"I thought you must be knowing...." said Zhan rubbing his nape.

"Sorry Yibo....i just lost control during my rut....and it just happened...." said Zhan.

"But.....do you regret it....I mean....if you don't want the babies now....you can abort them....i don't have pro...." Zhan was saying as Yibo interrupted him.

"Shut up....you stupid alpha..." yelled Yibo.

"I love my babies....i will never abort them..." said Yibo in a low voice while rubbing his tummy.

Zhan went near Yibo and sat beside him on the bed and pulled him in his lap.

"I love them too Yibo..." said Zhan while caressing Yibo's stomach.

"But why are you so angry...." asked Zhan.

"Why not....I don't even remember when you knotted me, how it felt, how You felt.....nothing at all..." said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"So you are worried for that....don't worry once you will give birth I will knot you again...." said Zhan.

"umm....shut up...." said Yibo and hit Zhan's hands.

"Are you happy...." asked Yibo.

"Yes....very very happy...." said Zhan and Yibo smiled.

"What about you...." asked Zhan.

"hmmm...."hummed Yibo while smiling. Zhan pecked on Yibo's lips and looked at him.

" Okay....now tell me....what do you want to eat...."asked Zhan.

"Hmm....white noodles..." said Yibo.

"Okay...." said Zhan.

"Zhan ge....where is everyone....I didn't saw anyone from the time I came back home...." said Yibo.

"Mom had restricted them from coming to your room or they will just storm inside, they all are very happy after hearing the news...." said Zhan smiling.

"Really..." asked Yibo.

"Yes....after all our kids are going to be their first nephew or niece....why they will not be excited...." said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

"Okay....just let me bring you the food first...." said Zhan as he patted Yibo's head and walked away. He came back with the food and gave it to Yibo.

"okay Yibo....you eat....I am going to the hospital....I have to collect some of your reports....I am sending Lanren here....if you need anything just ask him..." said Zhan and Yibo nodded and Zhan left the room.

After sometime Laren entered the room and looked at Yibo.

"How are you doing buddy...." asked Lanren.

"Yeah....good..." said Yibo. Lanren went and sat near Yibo.

"Woah....you two are really fast Yibo....I never expected you to have a baby so soon....it's only been 2 months of your marriage...." said Lanren grinning.

"Shut up...." said Yibo and slapped his arm and Lanren started laughing.

"What....I am saying the truth....just how much Zhan ge fuck you to make you pregnant...." said Lanren while laughing.

"Lanren...." yelled Yibo as his face turned red from anger and embarassment.

"Okay okay....i will not tease you...." said Lanren.

"But just tell me...how did you get convienced for bearing a pup....you know......you were not ready at first...." said Lanren and Yibo sighed.

"I am not ready even now Lanren.... moreover.....when Zhan ge knotted me ....I was unconscious....So I barely had any idea about this upcoming pregnancy....." said Yibo.

"But...last night when Zhan ge told me about our babies....and I saw that ultrasound the small sized babies growing inside me, I just can't help the urge of protecting them and growing inside me..." said Yibo.

"Zhan ge also told me I can abort them if I want....but that thought scares me....you know it feels like he is asking me to cut a part of me out..." said Yibo with fear visible on his face.

Lanren smiled looking at Yibo.

"It's fine Yibo....that's what the feeling you get when you have your own babies...." said Lanren. Yibo smiled and nodded.

"You just wait here....I am coming in a moment...." said Lanren and went out after sometime he came back with a big bowl in his hand. Yibo looked at it carefully.

"Woahhh.....Ice cream....I want it, give me too...." said Yibo.

"This is not for you...." said Lanren.

"ummm....why....i want to eat...." said Yibo pouting.

"This is for my nephew or niece....you understand...." said Lanren and gave the bowl to Yibo. Yibo nodded and took it happily.

"Anyways.....If I will not eat it...how will it reach to your nephew and niece....so let me eat it..." said Yibo while eating the ice cream happily.
Lanren smiled while looking at Yibo.

In the hospital
Zhan went to Dr Sun's room and knocked at the door.

"Ohh....Zhan....come inside..." said Sun. Zhan entered inside.

"Please have a seat..." said Sun and Zhan sat down.

"Here....take these reports....I have checked it...." said Sun and Zhan took the reports.

"And there are the name of some medicines.....give them to Yibo regularly..." said Sun and Zhan nodded.

"Dr....is everything okay..." asked Zhan.

"Yes...everything is completely fine Zhan..." said Sun.

"and....the complications you told about..." asked Zhan.

"Luckily he have no complications....but be careful....and keep giving him the medications..." said Sun smiling.

"Thank you so much Dr..." said Zhan happily.

"Dr....I want to ask one more thing...." asked Zhan.

"what is it..." asked Zhan.

"You know....Yibo's heat was not regular....he recently started having his regular heat and now he is pregnant....I hope that's not a problem..." said Zhan.

"Yeah....you are right Zhan....though first pregnancy is new for everyone, but for Yibo its different he had not even expierenced his heat before, so he don't know how to handle the situation...like phermonal changes, his sex drive and many other things but I hope you and your family will support him through this..." said Sun and Zhan nodded.

"Yes we will...." said Zhan.

"Okay....and if You face any problem feel free to call me..." said Sun and Zhan nodded.

"Thank you Dr..." said Zhan and bowed to him and left the room.

Xiao Mansion
"Aunt.....why are you not letting us meet Yibo...." whinned Lu.

"Yes aunt....that's not fair...." said Jackson.

"Yes aunt....we want to congratulate Yibo too...." said Rong.

"Yeah.....and I think we shoul throw a party..." said Tong excitedly.

"Yes....that will be fun..." said Lin.

"Yeah....too much fun..." said Jian.

"Shut up....just thinking of party....party.....I don't want any of you to disturb Yibo....and I know once you all will reach his room you all will make it impossible for him to rest....first let his reports come....if everything will be fine...then only I will allow you all...." said Ziyi.

"Aunt we are going to have a baby in our house...." asked Ning.

"Yes dear....You all are going to have nephew or niece...." said Ziyi.

"wow....so will they play with us..." asked Ning.

"Yes they will...." said Ziyi smiling. All the children were excited too and this time they were waiting for Zhan to come back with reports. Because of the good news no one went to their work school today. The over excited family.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Zhan.

"Zhan.....everything fine...." said Ziyi as she jumped towards Zhan.

"Yes mom....completely fine...." said Zhan smiling as they all breathed with relief.

"Yeah....now you all can meet Yibo...." said Ziyi and in a second there was complete rout in the living room, they just jumped through anything just came in their way, jumping over the sofa table, lamp, running as fast as they can to Yibo's room.

"God....I think.....I shouldn't have said that...." said Ziyi.

Everyone stormed inside Yibo's room, Yibo who was talking with Lanren became shocked to see all of them together.

"Yibo....how are you...."
"Congrats I am so happy..."
"Ahhh...I am going to become and uncle.."
"Ahh....Congrtulations Yibo..."
"Yibo ge...Yibo ge...I want a baby boy"
"No baby girl..."

Everyone started murmuring among themselves.

"hey hey....stop everyone...." said Ziyi as she entered the room.

"That's why I didn't wanted...you all to come here..." said Ziyi. Ziyi walked to Yibo.

"First of all very very congratulations to both of you Zhan and Yibo once again....I am so happy...." said Ziyi.

"Thank you mom..." said Yibo and Zhan.

"And listen Yibo....we all are here....we will take care of you....if you have any need....just ask any of us without hesitation okay....and don't do much work..." said Ziyi.

"Mom...Yibo is just a week pregnant..." said Zhan.

"ahhh....yes....yes....still you need to be careful..." said Ziyi.

"And from now on....you will take just healthy food....I will take care of that diet...." said Ziyi.

"Okay mom...." said Yibo.

"Now Everyone go back to your room...let Yibo rest...." said Ziyi and everyone went back. After everyone left Zhan walked to Yibo and sat beside him releasing his phermones.

Yibo hugged Zhan and snuggled closer to him.

"Ge.....Is everything alright...." asked Yibo.

"Yes Yibo everything is fine...." said Zhan.

"And those complications...." asked Yibo looking at Zhan with tensed face.

"The babies are in good condition Yibo....there are no complications..." said Zhan and Yibo smiled.

"That's a relief...." said Yibo.
Suddenly Zhan pushed Yibo on the bed and hovered over him.

"Zhan ge...." gasped Yibo.

"You are smelling so good Yibo..." said Zhan as he enhaled Yibo's neck.

"Yeah....I think my phermones are changing...." said Yibo.

"Hmm...I know.... that will be hard to control....Dr Sun said....my phermones can help you...." said Zhan.

"Hmm....I think so too....I feel better around You..." said Yibo and Zhan smiled as he leaned and started licking Yibo's neck.

"Ahhh....ge.....stop it....its ticklish" said Yibo laughing.

"I really can't tell you ....how happy I am...." said Zhan and pecked on Yibo's lips.

He layed down beside Yibo and pulled him over his chest making him lay over his body.

"You know....i am scared about a thing...." said Zhan.

"What ge...." asked Yibo.

"I don't want any of them to be born as me....I remember how bad I feel when they used to call me monster in my childhood....I don't want this to happen with my kids..." said Zhan.

"They were right....you are really a monster...." said Yibo making Zhan suprised.

"Yibo...." said Zhan.

"yes....have you seen yourself when you get angry....when someone mess up with me..." said Yibo as he sat up on Zhan's stomach. Zhan face saddened and he looked away.

Yibo cupped Zhan's cheeks and made him look at himself.

"That's not a bad thing Zhan ge....you get angry when you need to protect me....isn't it.....and I personally don't hate this monster within you....and you have to keep it inside to protect our children....understand..." said Yibo and Zhan just stared at him and after few minutes.

"Just how old are you....Xiao Wang Yibo..." asked Zhan.

"18..." said Yibo proudly.

"Just 18 and talking like mature people..." said Zhan.

"Yes....because I am a mature man now....I am going to be father....how can I behave childish....i have to be responsible..." said Yibo and Zhan laughed.

"Really.....come here mature man..." said Zhan as he pushed Yibo down and started tickling him.

"ahh...hahh....ge...ge.....stop..." said Yibo laughing loudly.

Next morning
Yibo woke up and went down for some snacks as nowadays he feel very hungry. Zhan was out for jogging.

"Hey...Lanren....are you doing something....." asked Yibo.

"No....do you need something Yibo...." asked Lanren.

"Lanren....I want to do something...." said Yibo.

After sometime
Zhan came back everyone was there in the living room.

"Zhan go and bath first...the breakfast is ready...." said Ziyi.

"Okay mom...." said Zhan and walked to his room. Zhan took a towel and was about to go in but suddenly Yibo appeared there.

"Ge....wait...I need to use the washroom....its an emergency...." said Yibo and Zhan let him go inside. Yibo came out quickly.

"Okay ge go now...." said Yibo and Zhan went inside while Yibo ran downstairs. He sat beside Ziyi and then everyone heard a yell.

"Yiboooo......." yelled Zhan from the bathroom and here Yibo and Lanren were sitting while laughing.

Zhan ran down completely wet.

"Yibo....you...." said Zhan and Yibo started running.

"wait....i will not leave you...." yelled Zhan.

"Ahhh....ge....sorry....." said Yibo while laughing.

"You bad boy...." said Zhan while everyone was watching them running like kids. Zhan caught Yibo and glared at him.

"Mom....save me..." whinned Yibo. Ziyi went there and pulled Yibo away.

"Wait a minute Zhan what happened...." asked Ziyi.

"Mom....he put a bottle of cola inside the toilet and it blasted....and the toilet water is flowing everywhere inside my room...." said Zhan.

"Ahh....you are wet in toilet water....go and bath first...." said Ziyi making disgusted face.

"All because of him..." said Zhan and Yibo stuck his tongue out and Zhan rolled his eyes.

The blast 👇😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
32.2K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...
11.6K 299 3
Yibo was madly in love with someone. At the same time his family is his weakness. Could he choose his happiness pleasing everyone? ***** This is ZSWW...