Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Blissful honeymoon

3.1K 200 49
By ritzuka2

Yibo was brought back home from hospital that night. Zhan took care of him, fed him and helped him sleep.

Next morning
Yibo was on his bed while thinking when did Zhan even knotted him to have a baby as he started to remember their honeymoon night.

Flashback
Zhan was sleeping as he felt something moving beside him. He opened his eyes and saw Yibo wriggling on the bed.

"Yibo....what happened...." asked Zhan with a tensed face.

"Ahhh....ge....hahh....hot...." said Yibo with his face completely red. Zhan sniffed a familiar scent coming from Yibo and he got to know that Yibo is having his heat. But this time the phermones were much stronger than before.

"Yibo...you are having your heat...." asked Zhan.

"Ahhh.....maybe....i Don't know...." said Yibo.

"Ge....ahh....its itching....ahh....its painful....please touch me ge...." said Yibo while rubbing his groin.

"But how can your heat....came now....I think....i should....call...Dr Sun..." said Zhan while gulping hard as the phermones were making him aroused while inducing his rut.

Zhan picked up his phone from the side table and was about to call Dr Sun but suddenly Yibo snatched the phone from his hand.

"Ahhh....do you still need to take permission before touching your omega...leave all these nonsense ge...please I need you....now.....touch me....." said Yibo with a crying face. He jumped over Zhan and started sucking his lips while roaming his hands through Zhan's body.

"Yibo....your phermones are inducing my rut....I just don't want to harm you....I know...my rut is dangerous...." said Zhan.

"I don't care ge.....this time I need you....doesn't matter....just fuck me hard, fuck me till I get unconscious, fuck me all day......but I just need you to fuck me now....please...." said Yibo while rubbing himself over Zhan.

It was getting hard for Zhan too to control himself so he grabbed Yibo's wrist and pushed him down on the bed.

"Don't complain later...." said Zhan and flipped Yibo and got over his body. Zhan leaned forward,his nose poking Yibo's neck as he took in his scent.

Yibo felt himself growing wet, and as Zhan's eyes flitted to his legs. Before he could say anything in response, Zhan pushed his head to the side with his and licked him from her collarbone to his jaw.

Almost immediately he felt a heat growing in his cock, and his member started to pulse. Zhan looked at him and lapped at his neck again, his fangs scraped against his delicate skin.

Yibo was so focused on his neck he didn't realize he had pushed his shirt up until he felt her nipples trapped between two claws. His hand gulfed his small nipples.

"anghh...." Yibo moaned twisting his head and the next moment it felt like Zhan lost everything hearing that moan.

With a swift flick of his hand, he tore Yibo's shirt to shreds and it fell from his body. Yibo let out a soft gasp. He placed his hands on Yibo's hips and tore them from his body, his underwear going with them.

Less than a moment later his tongue lapped at Yibo's little hole, licking up his juices and pressing deep inside.

With the care he put into pressing his nose against his hole, stimulating it while pushing his tongue deeper and deeper. He pulled his tongue out for just a moment and licked from the base of his small hole to Yibo's sensetive part,over his leaking entrance, where Zhan began an onslaught of the most sensitive part of his body.

Yibo reached out and gripped his head with one hand as he sucked harder, his teeth just slightly grazing the spot. As he bucked his hips he plunged his tongue inside once more, the strong muscle stimulating every inch of Yibo's insides. All Yibo could focus on was the growing heat inside and the frenzied pleasure.

Zhan was trying his best not to go hard on Yibo.

"Zhan....ge.....ahhhh......faster..." Moaned Yibo while gripping the sheets.

Zhan leaned forward and kissed Yibo's lips while sucking his cherry plump lips and pushed a finger inside Yibo's cherry bud. Yibo jumped with the sudden entrance.

Yibo clunged onto Zhan's body, while gasping for breath, his body was shuddering for Zhan's touch. Zhan pressed one more finger inside making Yibo wriggle his body and started moving them inside, hitting Yibo's prostate as it took no time for Zhan to search Yibo's prostate.

"ahh....hahh...." Moaned Yibo completely lost in pleasure.

Zhan didn't wasted any more time as he threw his t shirt and pulled down his shorts releasing his hard leaking cock. Yibo saw the big red cock with shimmering eyes.

Yibo looked at Zhan's eyes and saw them changing colour he even felt the presence of some different phermones around him which was making him feel even more aroused.

Zhan flipped Yibo on the bed with a jerk and moved between his legs. Zhan grabbed Yibo's ass cheeks with his big hands while kneeding them like a dough, he pulled them away revealing his red hole leaking with bis juices. Zhan without delaying even a further moment shoved his cock inside Yibo's warm hole.

"Arghhh...." Groaned Yibo with sudden jerk. Zhan pushed inside his cock into Yibo's tight cave and started going in and out in to and fro motion.

Zhan picked up his pace and started ramming Yibo's hole like a beast. He bit Yibo's shoulder while leaving large red marks over his body.

"Ahhh....ge....ahhh.....hah...." Moaned Yibo, while breathing hardly. Zhan shoved his finger inside Yibo's mouth while fucking his mouth with his fingers too.

Yibo was already at his limit, as he released his seeds on the matress but that didn't stopped Zhan. Zhan continued pounding Yibo's hole. He slapped Yibo's bun making them red and jiggle.

"Arghh...." Moaned Yibo as he felt himself getting hard once again.

Zhan flipped Yibo once again, he pulled Yibo's legs over his shoulder and continued pounding him. Yibo pressed his eyes close while breathing heavily, with his mouth open and lips.

Zhan leaned forward and grabbed Yibo's hair and pulled them up and caught those red lips and started eating them while sucking and biting.

Zhan's other hand moved to Yibo's chest while pinching his small red cherries. Yibo jerked his back upwards with over stimulation.

Zhan continued pounding as Yibo felt his cock pulsating inside him, and soon later Zhan's cock burst inside Yibo throwing his liquid inside. Zhan pulled his cock out and looked at Yibo.

Yibo felt disappointed as he was still hard, but he didn't have any idea that Zhan was still not done yet.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's angle and with a swift motion he pulled Yibo against his cock and once again he was inside Yibo. He started pounding again but this time it was hard and rough.

"Ahhh....hahh....ge...." Yibo yelled with pain and pleasure. Zhan started hitting his prostate continuously while making Yibo yell his name.

"Ahhh....Yibo....hahh....I...can't... control..." groaned Zhan as he felt himself going out of control. Yibo's cock once again started to cum but before Yibo could even enjoy his release Zhan flipped him and pull him making him stand on his hands and knees and continued breaking Yibo's little hole.

"Ge....ahh...wa.....wait..." moaned Yibo. But Yibo's words just fell on deaf ears.
Zhan grabbed Yibo's cock and started jerking it along too. Yibo's whole body started shivering with the over stimulation. Zhan rubbed his balls as Yibo lost himself and cummed once again.

His hands and knees started to feel weak, while his vision started getting dark, for one last time he felt Zhan's warm cock throwing his seeda inside, making him feel full after that he fell down on the bed completely exhausted.

But the main course was still left. Zhan layed beside Yibo behind his back and started pounding him. Yibo had already lost all his senses, now he even don't know where he was, where Zhan was, but all he could feel was the torturous pleasure which was making him shiver.

"Enghh....hhh....ahh...." moaned Yibo while furrowing his brow. The supreme look on his face with hi s  half lided eyes, his red glowing cheeks, his swollen shiny lips with his wet forehead was enough to make anyone hard just at the moment.

Zhan was thrusting inside Yibo's little body like a beast and as more as he was thrusting the more Yibo's hole was leaking making it easy for Zhan's cock to slip in and out.

Zhan laid down on the bed and pulled Yibo over himself, he slowly lowers Yibo onto the hard column of his flesh.

"damn...." groaned Zhan scooting lower to allow more of his dick to slide up into the hot recesses of Yibo's bunghole. Zhan continues to gradually lower Yibo until Yibo felt the upturned fuckpiece punch in with a sudden pop. Zhan's cock is now all the way inside. Yibo groans and Zhan sucked air as a hot shiver of delight goes through both of them. Zhan pulled Yibo's head forward and planted a heated kiss on Yibo's's lips as waves of pure sweet lust filled his cock.

Zhan began pushing up into Yibo's body with a series of rhythmic thrusts. He drives his cock as far as it will go. Yibo moans as he grabs onto Zhan's shoulders to steady himself on the tip of Zhan's poker begins finding pangs of fiery joy inside him.

As Zhan continued to pommel him, Yibo caught the timing and begins matching the up-strokes with downstrokes of his own, deepening the waves of sensation invading his guts. Though Yibo was already tired still he tried his best for getting the blissful pleasure, his body was demanding for.

Yibo's moans grew louder and deeper as he leans into Zhan's rock hard cock, surrendering his entire will to the pure ecstasy of the moment. Yibo can feel his whole body giving in, as if he is been possessed by Zhan's member, and its immense power to toss him this way and that, burning its presence into the very soul of his being. Zhan continued moving inside Yibo as Yibo let his head fall back enjoying the stimulating feeling.

"Hahh....hhh....."panted Yibo. His cock suddenly started jerking and spurting a great long torrent of cum straight across Zhan's belly. The second jet is even more powerful than the first, shooting clear across Zhan's chest.

Zhan continues to fuck as reams of his own intense boycum churn out of his cock into Yibo who is still shaking like a leaf from his own strong orgasm.

" Aishh...."groaned Zhan as he grabbed Yibo's hips tightly. Yibo felt the hot sticky cum filling him. Yibo fell over Zhan's chest as his whole body was drained out, he had no energy left.

Zhan pushed Yibo down his chest and got over him. He pressed theor lips together and shoved his tongue inside Yibo's mouth while giving him a open mouthed kiss.

Yibo got to knew Zhan's intention he grabbed Zhan's arm while trying to stop him, but Zhan grabbed his arm and pinned them above his head.

Zhan shoved his large cock inside Yibo's hole.

"Ge.....hhhh....." moaned Yibo.

Very quickly Zhan elevates to a rapid fire form of fucking, drilling his cock in and out with fierce precision. The two bodies slam together in one fiery collision after another, shaking Yibo right down to his toes

Zhan sinks his cock even deeper into Yibo's ass, plunging so hard and deep Yibo bucks and cries out.

"Ahhhh......ge....." Moaned Yibo with tears staining his face.

"Shh....calm down baby...." said Zhan and kissed Yibo's eyelids.

Zhan rolls back on top of Yibo and resumes the intense fucking from before. 

Zhan leans forward, catches Yibo in mid motion and plants a hot kiss on his lips.

They remain locked in this exchange for several minutes, still kissing, still fucking. Yibo was gasping and grunting as the cavalcade of fuckstrokes continues to rain down on his drenched ravaged body. After several minutes of intense energetic fucking, Zhan pulled back and then, breathing heavily, rolled Yibo and pushed inside his beasty cock.

Yibo yelps when the steely cock finds its mark inside his overheated body. Zhan buried Yibo's face inside the loose tangle of sheets.

Zhan growls with gleeful pride as once again he begins power driving his cock into Yibi's pliant body. Like hammer on anvil, Zhan pounds the mark again and again, grunting with renewed vigor, now making no effort to hold back the explosive power of his alpha body.

The firestorm of fucking this time is even more punishing than before, rattling Yibo with every fearsome blow. Yibo whimpered and moaned, shaking with emotion as he digs his fingers into the loose sheeting, hanging on as Zhan pours fresh rounds of heat into his much abused hole. The bed grumbles and quakes, Yibo cries out, but not from pain. Now, every blow from Zhan is like a blow torch filling him with a hot burning desire.

Suddenly, Zhan groaned as every muscle in his body goes rigid, clenching as he slams his cock into Yibo, as he felt a bulge growing inside a cock. Zhan groaned as he knotted Yibo. Yibo felt the bulging deep inside his holebas Zhan send it even more deeper but Yibo was not in his senses to realise what was happening.

The night continued with Zhan taking Yibo several times, even after Yibo passed out.

Next morning

"ahhh....ge....I will never let you touch  me again....during your rut...." said Yibo.

"Hey....why....it was not my fault...." said Zhan.

"Ahhh....my waist....It's still hurting.... it didn't even hurt the first time we did have sex..." said Yibo.

"You only asked for it...." said Zhan shrugging his shoulders.

"And I am not asking for it again...." said Yibo.

"As if you can resist me...." mummbled Zhan with a chukkle.

"Wait wait....what did you said...." said Yibo glaring at Zhan.

"Nothing nothing..." said Zhan.

"Ahnnn.....I will complain to mom....that You were bullying me...." said Yibo while faking a cry.

"And what will you say to her....that Zhan ge fucked me whole night because I was being naught...." said Zhan with a chukkle.

"Ahhh ge....you are bad...." said Yibo as he threw a pillow at Zhan and Zhan caught the pillow.

"Okay okay....why are you so angry...." asked Zhan.

"It's paining so much....I can't even walk..." said Yibo with tears in his eyes.

"Why are you worried Yibo....I am here.....I will take care of you okay.... first get fresh....then I will bring some painkillers for you okay...." said Zhan and Yibo nodded. Zhan hugged him while rubbing his back.

"I told you....my rut is dangerous...."said Zhan.

"umm...no.....It's okay....as long as you take care of me....and serve me...." said Yibo with a giggle.

"Bad boy.....so you were sulking for this from so long...." asked Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"Stupid...." said Zhan and pinched Yibo's nose.

"No need to sulk for that....I will do it always..." said Zhan and kissed Yibo's lips and Yibo smiled.

Hope you all remember me 😗😗

I hope it was good 😅😅....as I wrote this smut part in tension....so sorry if I disappointed.
Anyway....please Don't ask me how I am....I am not good at all...😅😅...things are still messed up....,I just was feeling alone....so I decided to complete this story...to tell You the truth...i missed you all so much 🥺🥺🥺.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 7.5K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
703K 45.4K 48
Being a surrogate mother, Xiao Zhan accepted the offer without hesitation. Keeping in mind that it is for his family that he's willing to sacrifice h...
332K 22.3K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...
45.5K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...