The Shinobi Warrior (Kung Fu...

By AliceGalaxy3

What if Po teamed up with a Rebellious yet Kind-Hearted Shinobi who is the host of the powerful Nine-Tailed F... More

Mitsuko's bio
Prologue
Meeting Po
The Unexpected Event
Meeting Shifu and Furious Five / Level Zero
Words of Wisdom
Training... GONE WRONG!!!
The Story of Tai Lung
Argument / Abducted?
Training / Mitsuko's gone?
The Dragon Scroll / All hope seems lost
Author's Note
The Secret Ingredient
The Battle of Scroll / The Return / Epilogue
Author's Note
Bonus: New Faces
Bonus: Mitsuko's Training
Cover for the Book 2

Ideas for The New Book

184 3 3
By AliceGalaxy3

Hey guys! It's me, Alice-Chan! I'm back from another news for you, for the upcoming new book called "The Dragon Warrior and the Avatar Warrior". Yes, I'm making a(n) ATLA/LOK crossover with Kung Fu Panda.

As an ATLA/LOK (Avatar: The last Airbender / The Legend of Korra) fan, I really love both series and I'm a KorrAsami (Korra x Asami) and Zuko x Katara ships. It became one of my favorite shows at the bottom of my heart.

So I decided to make a crossover of the new book. But, one thing for sure. Should I made my OC into Po's adopted little sister or Shifu's adopted daughter?

And also, would I make my OC into a Firebender or Waterbender or Earthbender or Airbender? I mean, my mind was totally getting brainstorm right now for which should I choose for my OC for the new book.

So yeah, this is just an idea for the upcoming new book. If you want to share your ideas about the plot of my new book, comment down below!

Peace out! 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 2.5K 41
There is a story about a young girl who is a demon that lived for almost 100 years, she never aged, never dies or gets hurt, and she can transform he...
20.1K 756 17
Waking up in a different place is weird all on its own, but waking up to an anthropomorphic Panda who looks really familiar to a childhood movie is j...
273K 5.8K 21
This story has reached; #1 - Mantis (11/2/18) #1 - kungfupanda (11/2/18) #1 - Monkey (11/2/18) #1 - Crane (11/2/18) #1 - Oogway (3/26/19) #1 - Po (3...
4.9K 200 7
The Last Of The Ninetailed Foxes, all hunted by humanity to extinction even Kado Ninetea, who is the last male of his species in existence. The last...