๐–๐š๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง | แด‹แด…ษข

By DiorxKentrell

๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ :) More

๐—ช๐—”๐—š๐—ช๐—”๐—ก โ€ข โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๊œฐสŸแด€sสœส™แด€แด„แด‹ โ™ก๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส- แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดแดœษขแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

1.8K 70 2
By DiorxKentrell

𝑁𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙 ♥︎ ( ᴊᴜɴᴇ 23, 2022 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

"Kentrell, go get the stuff out of the car" i said as I grabbed a paper towel off of the island.

"Nadia" Nyla said as she walked over to me with Karma on her hip.

"Yes" I said as I put some 'Fabuloso' onto the counters before placing it back into the cabinet under the sink.

"I think- Karma stop. I think it's time to get some food because I'm hungry" she said as she gently pulled Karma's hand off of her earring.

"Oh and also, Kentrell went to the bathroom and he told me to come get you" she said before looking over at Karma.

"Ok, which bathroom is he in?" I asked as I made my way out of the bathroom that we were in.

"Master" she answered as she opened the cabinet causing me to make my way up the stairs.

I walked into the master bedroom room before looking around and closing the door behind me.

"Kentrell" I said as I walked over to the bathroom door before knocking.

"Come in" he mumbled causing me to slowly open the door before stepping into the bathroom.

"Yes?" I said as I sat on the counter as I waited for what he was about to say.

"Why you sit all the way over there?" he said as he got in between my legs.

"I don't know why, what did you need?" I said as he put his head on my shoulder.

"I wanted you to come up here with meh" he said before kissing my ear lobe.

"..."

"You know I love you right?" he asked as he kissed my neck.

"Yeah" I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"So why won't you forgive me? I already told you that I won't do that shit again" he said as he rubbed circles on my back.

Here he go...

"Because..." I said before trailing off while trying to find an excuse.

"Exactly, I just want one mo' chance" he said as he started to leave hickeys on my neck.

I stayed quiet causing him to stop and look up at me. "What I gotta do fa' you to forgive me?" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

I still stayed silent causing him to connect our lips. I kissed back as he reached one of his hands down to rub my clit through my shorts.

I moaned softly causing him to chuckle. "You want me to show you how much I love you? Is that what you want, mama?" he said before started to rub faster.

"Oh my god, yesss" I moaned out causing him to smirk and pick me up off of the counter.

He walked out of the bathroom before walking over to the bed. He placed me down before hovering over me.

He started to kiss my neck as his hands ran down my torso. "Take yo' clothes off ma" he said before rising up. I took off my shirt before doing the same to the boxers that I was wearing, leaving me completely naked.

Kentrell took off his clothes before hovering back over me.

He started kissing down my chest before latching onto my left nipple before doing the same to the right.

He started kissing down my stomach before making it down to my clit. He slowly spread my legs before holding them up so that he could have more access.

He connected his lips to my lower one's causing me to gasp. I reached back before gripping the sheets.

He groaned before sucking harshly on my clit causing me to bite my lip.

"Kentrell slo- oh my god" I moaned as he stuck his tongue inside of me.

I started grinding my hips onto his face as I felt my orgasm coming close.

"Fuckk, Kentrell I'm about to-" I said but was cut of by Kentrell adding in two fingers.

I bit my lip as my legs began to shake. My toes curled as I came all over his face and his fingers.

He licked it all up before leaning up and connecting our lips. I moaned into the kiss as I sucked on his tongue.

He pulled away before leaning up and putting my legs on his shoulders. "I'm finna fuck you up, you know that right?" he asked causing me to nod slowly.

He shook his head before grabbing his hardened dick before slowly sliding into my entrance.

I gasped as I reached back to grip the sheets. This shit kinda hurt...

He started to speed up his pace causing me to bite the inside of my cheek. He slapped my thigh causing me to look at him.

"Fuck them niggas, stop tryna be quiet" he groaned before throwing his head back.

"This pussy so fucking good" he said as he sped up his pace.

"Ugh, Kentrell" I moaned as the headboard banged against the wall.

He slowed down before giving me deep and rough strokes. My mouth hung open as I squirted all over his dick.

Without a warning, Kentrell started roughly pounding into me causing tears to form in my eyes.

"I told yo' ass I was about to fuck you up" he said as he started going rougher with every thrust.

No words could come out of my mouth as we held eye contact. "You not leaving me again, mamas. You stuck with me for life, understand?" he said before reaching down and rubbing my clit fast.

I moaned loudly, forgetting about the others downstairs as I squirted for the third time this afternoon.

He slowed down his pace as he pushed his hips into mine. He threw his head back before moaning as he released inside of me.

Lucky for me, plan b's exist...

He pulled out before tapping his dick on my now sore pussy.

"Come on, round two" he said causing me to mentally face palm myself.

___

"Oh my god, Kentrell" I moaned loudly as Kentrell was behind me.

We were currently in the shower on our fifth round. Our skin slapped together causing it to be echoed.

I started pushing my hip back onto his causing him to groan. "You tryna get pregnant again, huh?" he said before chuckling.

I didn't answer him as he kissed down my back. "This pussy gon' make me kill a nigga" he said before smacking my ass.

I whined as Kentrell pulled out before turning me around. He picked me up before siding me down on his dick.

We moaned in unison as he put his arms under my thighs. He started to slowly move me up and down causing me to moan softly.

He started moving me up and down faster causing me to put my head in the crock of his neck.

"Awn fuck, don't stop baby" Kentrell moaned into my ear as I rocked my hips back and forth.

I moaned loudly as I threw my head back. "I love you so fucking much Kentrell" I moaned out causing Kentrell to open the shower door and step out of the shower, leaving the water on.

He laid me on the counter before starting to fastly thrust into me. "You forgive me?" he asked as he looked into my eyes.

"Oh my- right- I f-fogive y-you daddy" I moaned as I came all over his dick. Kentrell let out a loud moan as he came inside of me.

"I love you mama" he said before leaning down and kissing all over my face.

"I loved you too" I giggled causing him to stop and mug me.

"I'm just playing, I love you too Trell" I said causing him to smile before picking me up.

He walked back into the shower before walking under the water. "You better hope you can walk tomorrow."

___

Sorry For Not Uploading 🥺
TYSM FOR 8k
Finished - 8:48 am
Published - 8:49 am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 5K 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐ง๐š๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚๐™ด!! ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ : ๐–บ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ-๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚...
85.3K 2.3K 37
JustRead๐Ÿ˜—
32.2K 1.7K 43
๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
53.9K 1.4K 52
Just read the book damn