The Shinobi Warrior (Kung Fu...

By AliceGalaxy3

What if Po teamed up with a Rebellious yet Kind-Hearted Shinobi who is the host of the powerful Nine-Tailed F... More

Mitsuko's bio
Prologue
Meeting Po
The Unexpected Event
Meeting Shifu and Furious Five / Level Zero
Words of Wisdom
Training... GONE WRONG!!!
The Story of Tai Lung
Argument / Abducted?
Training / Mitsuko's gone?
The Dragon Scroll / All hope seems lost
Author's Note
The Secret Ingredient
The Battle of Scroll / The Return / Epilogue
Ideas for The New Book
Bonus: New Faces
Bonus: Mitsuko's Training
Cover for the Book 2

Author's Note

216 4 1
By AliceGalaxy3

Hey guys! It's your boi- I mean, your girl, Alice-Chan or Author-Chan! I'm back for another news for you!

So basically, The Shinobi Warrior Book 1 was completed and the book 2 & 3 are in the development. While, I was having a brainstorm about the next book or the other books that I haven't published yet. One of the comment say this:

My follower @yukkisimp mentions about the last chapter of The Shinobi Warrior. I know you may ask, "Who is Mitsuko's "Boyfriend"?

Okay, I will give you a little clue for the Book 2 plus no spoilers alert (Also, I'm bad at keeping spoilers as a secret).

So, Mitsuko's 'Boyfriend' is...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A boy who is her best friend when they were little, the one who gave her Yin-Yang Necklace as her Birthday Present. And, the only friend she cared about the most.

And there you go, for the small clue about Mitsuko's "Boyfriend". IF you don't understand about the clue, you can go and re-read about the Chapter, "Words of Wisdom" where Mitsuko remember of her childhood best friend.

Plus, I have a new book coming out and It is The Dragon Warrior and The Avatar Warrior. It is an ATLA/LOK and Kung Fu Panda crossover that I'm working on today.

Feel free to give your ideas for The Dragon Warrior and The Avatar Warrior. Peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 92 10
(A reboot to my first ever story) Fei Yue Ping, a red fox, is Po's adopted sister and works alongside him at their dads noodle shop. While she is lov...
3.4K 79 22
FanFiction: Kakashi x OC *Based on the first series of Naruto 2002-2007* Aimi Hidaka was bound to an elemental fox spirit at a young age when she was...
609K 14K 68
Cover made by: DarkRose--Chan What if there's finally someone who cares about Naruto? Like a friend? Or a twin sister? ----------------- Twelve years...
Fox By K

Fanfiction

533K 15.1K 48
Completed. FOX is the most mysterious person you could ever meet. All that they know about her is that she is a girl who joined the ANBU at age 4 a...