The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other

2.2K 65 240
By DavidBornAgain

The Saiyan King's Castle: Throne Room

Among the once brilliant room of advanced architecture, lied only an empty space, housing a broken throne, ripped furniture and broken walls. However, after some convincing from Yamoshi... The Saiyan King agreed to at least try and clean up the mess he contrived in his state of bitterness. Yet even after placing most of the items back to their original state...It was still seen to be in poor condition...

Saiyan King: (Places his broken throne back into place and smiles triumphantly) There! Perfect! Now Everything Is As It Should Be.

Yamoshi: (Glances at the obvious hole in the wall) I wouldn't call it "perfect"... But, it's definitely a good starting point.

Saiyan King: Say What You May. (Begins to sit back on his throne) I See This As An Absolute Win-!

Yet before he could finish his sentence, his throne broke apart in half as he sat, falling backwards onto the floor as Yamoshi laughed loudly at the scene, not at all expecting the all-powerful Saiyan King to just fall over. Team RWBY and JNPR quietly snickered and chuckled at this sudden turn of events.

Yamoshi: (Laughs out loudly as he commented) Now who's the fat one?! Looks like you've finally put on a few pounds!

Saiyan King: (Still laying on the ground as he murmured to himself) At Least I Can Fit On The Seat...

As Yamoshi walked to his King, he noticed that he closed his eyes and did not even bother to move...Most likely due to his embarrassing action...

Yamoshi: Huh? ...Are you sleeping now of all times?!

Saiyan King: (Embarrassed) No, I'm Training To Die.

Yamoshi: (Holds out his hand) Come on, you bipolar maniac. The only training you do is helping yourself fall asleep faster... Get up, now is not the time lay around all day.

With a heavy sigh, the Saiyan King takes Yamoshi's hand and stands up in a lazy manner, just as a chandelier fell from the top, creating a massive pool of dust to swarm around the room. As Yamoshi pats the dust off his Kings shoulders, the once rage-filled Saiyan King looked at his companion with a melancholy tone.

Saiyan King: (Struggles to say something) ....

Yamoshi: (Removes as much dust as he could) There we go! Good as new! Though I would suggest wearing something different from time to time.

Saiyan King: (Softly) Yamoshi...

Yamoshi: Hm, yes?

Saiyan King: ...About...Yesterday...I'm So-

Yamoshi: (Intervenes) Nope, don't say any more!

Saiyan King: But, I-

Yamoshi: (Gives him a stern look) What happened yesterday... It's in the past now. Do not dwell on prior thoughts. I have already forgiven you...

Saiyan King: (Taken aback by his words) You Shouldn't Forgive Me So Easily... Not After Everything I've Done.

Yamoshi: (Nonchalant) But, I just did... (He notices his confused stare) Look, Y(N)... I forgave you for what you did to me... However, I have no place to forgive the death and destruction you have caused to others for so many years, only your victims have that right.

Saiyan King: (He takes a few steps away and glances at the empty room) Even If I Could Somehow Bring Back All Those I Killed... They Would Never Forgive Me For I What I Did To Them.

Yamoshi: ...Perhaps not... And that's something you'll have to live with for the rest of your life.

Saiyan King: (Suddenly scoffs and crosses his arms) I Can Live With That. After All, There Were Many That I Killed That Deserved It.

Yamoshi: And many more who didn't deserve it... (He thinks back to his King's past) ...It's funny how everyone seems to notice your mistakes, but never notice the pain you hide within. No one seems to see when others place harm upon you, only when you retaliate are you placed in the wrong. It is a cruel Universe we live in...

Saiyan King: ...Tell Me...Was What I Did Truly Wrong In Your Eyes?

Yamoshi: (He thinks carefully for a moment) ...Your feelings against those who wronged you are justified... What happened to you was wrong, plain and simple... You had every right to be upset... To be angry at the world... Nevertheless, you allowed your once justified anger to consume you... And slaughtered those who did no harm to you... You may feel no regret or remorse now... But, in time... You will...

Saiyan King: ...Gods...Humans... I Don't Think My Hate For Them Will Ever Fade... Not After What They Did To Me...To Lucy... They Are Cruel, I Simply Became Worse To Match Their Hate... "Humanity" And Their Creators...Are Just As Evil And Ruthless As I Am... You May Not Know This, But That Is The Truth.

Yamoshi: ...Your perspective on reality may not be wrong... But, that does not mean you're the only one who might have some insight on the truth... You have witnessed the worst side of humanity and it's harsh world yourself... Yet you also had someone show you the greatest qualities on what it means to truly be human... Your friend, Lucy...Was the perfect example of that special trait we call "humanity". But your pain and anger overwhelmed the good that you saw in her.

Saiyan King: (His words resonate within him) ...Lucy...She Died...Because Of Me... I Blame The Gods And Humans For What Happened To Her... But, I Will Forever Condemn Myself For Her Actions, For If It Was Not For Me... She Would Never Have Sacrificed Her Life In My Stead.

Yamoshi: (Steps up) Then do not allow her sacrifice to be in vain! You have a right to live, just like everyone else! But, you cannot fill that empty desire in your heart by taking the lives of others. You yourself know that, yet are too stubborn to admit it... Lucy gave her life, so you could live yours... Don't waste it on a vendetta that will lead you astray and ultimately destroy your only chance for a better life... Please, Y(N)... For once... Consider my words.

His words were difficult to hear and even more so to accept...However, he spoke the truth and the Past Y(N) knew it... He was more calm now, thanks to Yamoshi's melody and his first try at meditating... Yet there was still much doubt within him, more than he realized. He had grown comfortable to his current lifestyle, he wasn't willing to part with it so easily... But, Yamoshi's past words came back to him... Perhaps he should follow his advice for just a few years... Afterall, he did have all the time in the world...

Saiyan King: (Thinks very carefully about his decision) ....

Yamoshi: (Notices that he is lost deep in thought) ...If you are at least thinking over my proposal, then I'm satisfied... Anyway, I think it's about time I go home. Mom and Lucille are probably worried out of their minds by now. Plus, I did promise to help the kids in their academic lessons from time to time. (He turns back to the King who sat down on the small steps) Will you be alright by yourself?

Saiyan King: Hmm, I Believe So... I Will Need Some Time Alone To Think Either Way.

Yamoshi: Fair enough... I still can't believe you can actually think about something other than fighting and food.

Saiyan King: (Unamused expression intensifies) ....

Yamoshi: What? Am I wrong?

Saiyan King: A Pity I Wasn't Able To Beat Your Sense Of Humor Out Of You...

Yamoshi: (Shrugs before turning around) Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know... Take care, Y(N). I'll come by tomorrow for your answer.

The Saiyan King could only watch as Yamoshi opened the large doors and left the throne room, leaving the King alone to his thoughts... With a tired expression he lowered his head and slowly remembered his past actions... And for the first time... A small sliver of regret crept into his mind... For years his mind has been filled with such horrendous thoughts... Yet now they were replaced by the one who gave her life for him... And now...It seemed as if he had no purpose in his life anymore...

Saiyan King: (Lifts and glances at his hands as he whispers to himself) ...What...Should I Do Now?

Without a moments notice Yamoshi came running back into the throne room, closing the large doors rather quickly while holding a terrified expression on his face.

Yamoshi: O-On second thought, I think I'm just going to stay here for the rest of my life!

Saiyan King: (Confused) You're Back Already? ...What Is Going On?

Yamoshi: (Panic ensures) No time to explain! I need to hide now! (He quickly runs and dives right behind the King in a scared state) Don't tell her I'm here!

Saiyan King: (Still very puzzled) Huh? Tell Who? Why Are You So-?

Cauri: (From beyond the throne doors) YAMOSHI, YOU COWARDOUS LITTLE APE!

Saiyan King: (Absolutely still) ...Yamoshi... What Exactly Did You Do Now...?

Yamoshi: (Very quiet) It's a long story... I'll explain later...

Cauri: COME OUT AND FULFILL YOUR PROMISE LIKE A TRUE WARRIOR!

Saiyan King: ...Is She...Attempting To Kill You?

Yamoshi: ...Worse! She's trying to defile me!

Saiyan King: (Frustrated) And I Still Don't Know What That Word Means!

Cauri: I WILL BEAR YOUR CHILDREN, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Saiyan King: (Monotone expression intensifies....

Yamoshi: ....Y(N), please help me.

Yet before the two could exchange any more words, the doors to the throne room suddenly crashed open as Cauri quickly stepped in...

Cauri: (Quite angry) Yamoshi, I know you're in here! I saw you run in this direc- (She suddenly see's the King sitting nonchalantly with a calm gaze in his red eyes, and with a sudden terrified expression she quickly kneeled before him out of fear) YOUR MAJESTY?! I...I'M TRULY SORRY FOR BARGING IN HERE UNINVITED! I T-THOUGHT THAT- ...PLEASE FORGIVE MY INTRUSION! I MEANT YOU NO DISRESPECT! (She begins to slightly sweat) ...I humbly ask for mercy, though I do not deserve it...

Saiyan King: (Still quite calm) Cauri, Why Are You Here?

Cauri: (Slowly lifts her head, quite surprised that she was still alive) ...Your grace... I was merely looking for a mutual acquaintance of ours... Yamoshi... I...have something I'd like to say to him... He rushed off this morning before I could finish what I had to say.

Saiyan King: (Interested) From The Last Time I Saw You Both Together... It Did Not End Well... And From What I Just Heard, You Seem To Be Quite Upset With Him... Are You Finally Planning On Challenging Him To A Fight?

Cauri: (Quickly shakes her head) No, of course not, your majesty... I have no intentions of fighting him, not anymore at least.

Saiyan King: Oh, Is That So...? Tell Me Why.

Cauri: It is because... (Looks away for a moment) ...I have chosen Yamoshi as my life mate.

Saiyan King: (Recognizes that word) Oh.... (Realization hits) ...OH!

Cauri: (She places a hand on her chest) I have never felt these feelings stir within me before... He brought out something within me that I can barely control... I yearn for him when he's gone... I desire to be with him every moment of the day... I can't explain what I'm feeling... But, I do know he's the one... My destined mate for life.

Saiyan King: (He motions for Cauri to stand and she does) Do You...Care For Him?

Cauri: More than I'd be willing to admit... What I feel for him... I don't think I can describe it with words... It is something I feel...within me.

Saiyan King: (Still a bit confused at this turn of events) I Have Yet To Understand The Context Of This Situation... (Poses one more question...Though Tell, What If Yamoshi Does Not Harbor The Same Feeling Within Him As You Do... What Then?

Cauri: (The thought of an unrequited love hurt her quite deeply) ...I honestly do not want to think about it... I admit it, I'm not perfect... I may have rushed a few things... Perhaps even said some uncomfortable phrases... But, I want to be with him... He completes me in a way I can not even begin to explain... And if... (She quiets down) ...If he does not wish to be with me... As much as I hate to say it... I'll respect his wishes and leave him alone...

Yamoshi: (Pops his head into view from behind the Saiyan King) You will?

Cauri: (Completely caught off-guard) W-Wha-?! Y-Yamoshi?! When did-?! How did you-?!

Yamoshi: (Still hiding behind the King) Cauri... No offence, but you scare me. In the span of two days, you've managed to terrify me more than my own mother... And trust me... No one has ever been able to accomplish such a feat before...

Cauri: (Her tone changes to a sadder one) Do you despise me for what I said?

Yamoshi: Nope, not really. But, you have severely creeped me out. Don't get the wrong idea, I am truly thankful for everything you've done for me so far... It's just that... I don't think what you feel for me is as authentic as you make it seem... Even I don't fully understand what you feel for me.

Cauri: I can't help but be filled with lust for you, Yamoshi.

Yamoshi: (Deadpanned expression) ...Can you try saying that again but with less naughty words...?

Saiyan King: (Sitting there quite awkwardly) ....

Cauri: Saiyan's only have one life mate in their lifetime. The attraction I have for you is something I will never have for anyone else.

Yamoshi: (Sighs and stands up) Yes, I know how our species "relationships" work... But, you've seem to have forgotten that I wasn't raised in a Saiyan household... I don't share in our kinds ideals, nor do I abide by them... I mean, I do like you... But, not in the same way you like me.

Cauri: (Timidly turns away) I see... I suppose my feelings are only one-sided... I should have expected this... Afterall... We haven't had the best of interactions in the past...

Yamoshi: (Slowly walks up to her as she avoided his gaze) Cauri, I'm only saying all this because I want a genuine relationship that will last for the rest of our lives... Not an attraction that suddenly developed in the span of a day, withering away in time... You may have this unending desire for me, but I don't have it for you. And I wouldn't wish to place any harm upon you if I truly couldn't reciprocate your feelings... Perhaps we are a good match and I have yet to see that... But, I don't want to risk hurting you by rushing into something as important as this.

Cauri: (Listens carefully to his words) ...I don't quite understand your words... But, I see now that you're only trying to protect me from further heartache... (She smiles fondly) ...Always thinking about others before yourself. I once thought your sense of "righteousness" was your weakest trait... I see now it is actually your greatest strength... I can't help but keep falling for you more and more...

Yamoshi: I know that I promised you any request of your choosing earlier today, but what you want from me... I can't really do... I have standards myself... I hope you can understand that... But, if you want... We can start as friends.

Cauri: (She quickly turns to him, a glimmer of excitement in her eyes) Are you saying there's still a chance?

Yamoshi: (Nervously scratches the back of his head) W-Well... I guess you could say that... It's just that your determination for this to work is quite inspiring to me, so I'm willing to at least give this a shot... I should warn you not to get your hopes up, I'm not exactly what you call "life-mate" material.

Cauri: (Disregards his warning) I don't care about that. If it means I can be by your side... I'm more than satisfied.

Yamoshi: Alright, I guess its settled... (Places his hand out in a respectful manner) Should we shake on it?

Cauri merely stared at his hand for a moment before looking back at him... A sudden provocative smile makes its way on her face as she suddenly leaps happily at Yamoshi, pulling him into a tight hug, smashing his face into her chest as her tail intertwined with his own... This sudden action caught the righteous Saiyan completely off-guard as he yelped in terror. However, thanks to his immense physical strength he managed to quickly pull himself away from her grasp, gasping quickly as he blushed heavily.

Cauri: (Notices his embarrassed expression) Aww~ No need to be so flustered, there's more where that came from~

Yamoshi: (Still stunned) Wow...The size of it all... It's quite deadly...

Cauri: I still want at least one child.

Yamoshi: ...Let's hold off on that thought for now... (He glances at the King and addresses him) Do you have anything else to say?

Saiyan King: ...I Still Don't Know What's Going On...

Yamoshi: ...Wait, seriously? ...Uh...! Are you always this dense or is today a special occasion?

Saiyan King: ...Social Awareness Is Not One Of My Strong Suits...

Yamoshi: (Relieved) FINALLY, HE ADMITS IT!

Cauri: ...Your majesty, are you unwell? You don't seem to be acting like your usual self today.

Saiyan King: Thank Your New "Friend" Yamoshi For That... He Managed To Calm My Overwhelming Killing Instinct For The Time Being.

Yamoshi: You're welcome by the way.

Saiyan King: Tch, Disregarding That Notion... (He looks at both Saiyan's with a careful gaze) ...You Two Seem Like A Good Pair.

Cauri grows overjoyed at his words as Yamoshi stared blankly at him...

Yamoshi: You're not really helping my case at the moment...

Saiyan King: (Smiles wickedly) Your Pain Will Satiate My Blood-Lust For The Time Being... HeHeHeHe... Cauri, Feel Free To Court Him As Much As Possible Until He Accepts Your Request. I'm Looking Forward To Seeing How He Handles Your Advances...

Cauri: I already have a few ideas in mind~

Yamoshi: (Empty glare activate) ....

Saiyan King: Nothing To Say Now, Yamoshi? Has That Mouth Of Yours Finally Quieted Down?

Yamoshi: ...I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to express myself in this case...

Cauri: (Suddenly gains an idea) Yamoshi, I wish to meet your human family.

Yamoshi: (Turns to her with a suspicious tone) ...Why?

Cauri: According to human culture, it is respectful to meet your betrothed's in-laws before mating.

Yamoshi: WHAT, "MATING"?! Where did you get that information from?! And we aren't betrothed to one another!

Cauri: (Winks in a seductive style) Not yet, you mean.

Yamoshi: ...My mother will not be so accepting of you, trust me on that...

Cauri: I'll take my chances.

Yamoshi: ...Fine... But, don't come crying to me afterwards saying that I didn't warn you... (Thinks for a moment) Actually, this plan might work out in my favor after all... Y(N), are you coming with us?

Saiyan King: I Believe It Will Be Best If I Stay Here For The Time Being... I Am Feeling A Bit Tired At The Moment... Go On Without Me... I Still Need Some Time Alone To Think Over Your Offer.

Yamoshi: (Hastily thinks of an idea) You know, before I left, Lucille mentioned that she wanted to see you again.

Saiyan King: (Instantly stands up) When Do We Leave?

Scene Change: Planet Servia

As the trio of Saiyan's flew quickly across the planet towards their destination, a grand view of the world was seen. And after a few moments of silence, Yamoshi began to speak up to his companions as they rapidly flew across the sky.

Yamoshi: Remember Cauri, if you so much as say anything provocative in front of the kids or even show the slightest bit of disrespect to my mother, I will-

Cauri: I know better than to upset you. I may be a Saiyan, but I'm not an adolescent. Or have you forgotten our conversation in the bar?

Yamoshi: ...I'm just keeping a few ground rules clear, that is all... And Y(N)?

Saiyan King: Hmm....?

Yamoshi: Just...Be yourself and try to say something nice from time to time.

Saiyan King: ...Which One? I Can't Do Both.

Yamoshi: Notice the key word "try". I want you to at least "try" and be a little courteous this time.

Saiyan King: (Seems to notice something as his head perks up) Yamoshi.

Yamoshi: Look, it wouldn't kill you to be a little more thoughtful of your surroundings every once in a while.

Saiyan King: Yamoshi!

Yamoshi: Think of it this way, the more well-behaved you act, the easier it will be in the future for you to-

Saiyan King: YAMOSHI!!!

Yamoshi: (Irritated) WHAT?!

Saiyan King: Something's Wrong... I Can Smell The Scent Of Recently Spilled Blood Ahead... Near Your Home.

Just as he mentioned that, Yamoshi's eyes widened in terror for a moment... He quickly activated his Ki and flew past the other two with incredible speed... The Saiyan King and Cauri looked at one another for a moment before turning back ahead and activating their Ki as well...

The scene shifted once more, this time back to Lenora Academy... However, it was not as peaceful as before... Near an open field in front of the mansion stood Priscilla Lenora, holding a gladius sword in her right hand as a deep cut was seen on her left shoulder... Behind her were the kids from before... Amos, Sylvia, Gael, Roy and Edith, all were frightened as Priscilla stood in front of them in a protective manner, a fierce glare in her eyes as blood ran down her left arm... In front of her, standing a good distance away were masked individuals, assassins that held all manners of weapons in their hands.... And from behind Priscilla were quite a number of dead assassins which she managed to kill... But, she wasn't going to last for long...

Priscilla: So, it's finally come to this has it...? Very well, I have it in me to slay a few more pests!

Assassin Leader: (Steps forward with his duel Jian swords at the ready) You should have known it was going to be this way eventually... You only have yourself to blame... Stand down and we'll spare the children.

Priscilla: And have them suffer a fate worse than death? Do you take me for a fool? I am well aware of what your group has in store for them... (She points her sword at the leader) Come a little closer, my blade hasn't had its fill yet. Perhaps the rest of your underlings will satisfy it!

Amos: N-No! Ms. Lenora, you can't fight anymore!

Sylvia: You have to run, before it's too late!

Priscilla: (She smiles for a moment) I appreciate your concerns, children... But it isn't me you should be worried about... I can hold the rest of them for a few minutes and buy you time to escape... And when I give the signal, run and don't look back!

Gael: We can't just leave you here!

Edith: There has to be something we can do!

Roy: Where's Uncle Yamoshi? Why isn't he here?!

Assassin Leader: (His masked underlings begin to approach from the side) That "pet" of yours won't be here to save you this time... Queen Valerie assured me of it.

Priscilla: ...Is that so? ...You should know by now, she isn't known to be good with keeping her promises.

Assassin Leader: Enough talking! Now you die!

All the assassins suddenly charged forward as Priscilla readied her weapon to strike... Suddenly, Yamoshi appeared from above and landed with such ferocity between the pairs that it sent nearly everyone flying backwards... He sat crouched for a moment before slowly raising himself to his full height. The kids cheered loudly as the standing assassins fearfully took a step backwards, not at all expecting him to arrive...

Yamoshi: (A silent anger brewing within him) ....

Sylvia: YAAAAY! UNCLE YAMOSHI'S BACK!

Edith: Yeah, we can win now!

Gael: Kick their butts!

Amos: Punch them in the face!

Roy: Bite their heads off!

Priscilla: (Sighs a breath of relief) ...It's about time... Heh... (She suddenly drops her weapon and falls on her knees, clearly exhausted)

The Children: (Simultaneously) MS. LENORA!!!

The kids quickly run to her side in a protective manner, trying to help her stand... Yamoshi glanced at his adoptive mother in her pained state...His usual calm black eyes turning a familiar primal yellow color... He clenched his fist tightly as he turned and stared at the assassin leader with a burning hatred in his eyes... As for the leader, though it was not seen on his masked face...He was terrified beyond belief...

Yamoshi: You Hurt My Mother...Your Ass Is Mine!

With that phrase he began to walk menacingly towards the leader as the former seemed to be paralyzed in fear...

Assassin Leader: S-STOP HIM!!!

Afraid of what would happen if they disobeyed their leader, each remaining assassin glanced at one another before attacking the Saiyan... One leapt into the air raising his halberd high before performing a downward strike, another raised their dagger and ran towards him from the side... Yamoshi without batting an eye released his massive green aura for a split second, sending a massive force that pushed the assassins backwards, sending them flying and hitting the tree's behind them. Seeing this terrifying display of power, the other two ran for their lives leaving their leader behind.

Assassin Leader: COWARDS, THE LOT OF YOU! (He looks back at the angry Yamoshi) D-Damn it! This wasn't supposed to happen!

Yamoshi: (Prepares a green ki blast in his hand) ....

Afraid for his own life, the leader hesitantly took two steps backwards, stopping suddenly as he budged into an unmovable force... Turning around quickly, he did not even have the chance to speak or cry out in fear as the Saiyan King grabbed him by the shoulders and proceeded to bite his entire head off with one chomp. The last vision he saw was the Saiyan King's jaw contorting into a larger shape as rows of fangs masked his sight...

Red blood erupted from the now headless corpse as the King tossed his body to the side, wiping the blood dripping from his mouth...

Yamoshi: (Crushes the ki blast in his hand as his eyes revert to normal) Y(N)! I said if you were going to attack, it would be with a warning shot first!

Saiyan King: And Now The Rest Of Them Have Been Warned. (He gestures to the assassins that have begun to run off quite quickly)

Roy: Yeah, you showed him who's boss!

Sylvia: (Cheers with enthusiasm) Go, Y(N)! WHOOOO!

Amos: Did you see those teeth? That was awesome!

Yamoshi: ...They took that surprisingly well.

Priscilla: (Slowly stands up) They've seen me do worse...

Without a second thought, Yamoshi pulled his mother in a gentle embrace... He quickly let her go when she winced in pain from her wound.

Yamoshi: (Visibly worried) Mom, are you okay?!

Priscilla: (Scoffs) Of course I'm okay. I've had far worse experiences in the past. (She notices the Saiyan King and slightly bows) Y(N), it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance once more. I apologize for the mess.

Saiyan God: Hmm...

Yamoshi: ...What happened here?!

Priscilla: An ambush, that's what happened...! They attacked this morning, but... (She suddenly quiets down)

Yamoshi: (Notices her devasted gaze) Mom...What did they do?

Priscilla: Yamoshi...They took Lucille.

Yamoshi: (His eyes widen in horror) ....!

Saiyan King: ....!

Yamoshi: (Panicking) No...No, No, No, No!!! ...If I had just arrived sooner-!

Priscilla: Shut it! Blaming yourself isn't going to solve anything! Right now, we need to find out where they took her and why... And let me tell you, I already have a sneaking suspicion on who is behind all this...

But before could be said, a voice from above gathers everyone's attention...

Cauri: (Easily holding the two assassins that ran off earlier as she floats downwards) I may not know exactly what is going on here, but, if you're looking for answers... (She drops the assassins as they fall onto the ground, not moving at all) ...I suggest you start with these two.

Amos: Woah, who's that...? She looks cool.

Roy: And pretty.

Priscilla: (Notices her tail and sighs) You just can't help yourself can you, Yamoshi...? Who exactly did you bring along this time?

Yamoshi: Oh, that's right! (Clears his throat) Before I forget, this here is Cauri. She's my-

Cauri: (Interrupts) I'm his soon-to-be "wife", as you humans would say.

A moment of silence presents itself before someone spoke up...

Sylvia: (Excited) Wow, Uncle finally got a girlfriend!

Edith: It's about time.

Yamoshi: NO! SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND! SHE'S JUST A FRIEND! (Cauri merely smiles at his reaction)

Saiyan King: I Have A Feeling You'll Be Saying That A Lot...

Priscilla: (Holds her head in a pained manner) As of now, I'm not even going to bother asking how this little "relationship" came to be... (She gives Yamoshi a chilling stare in turn) You better have a good explanation after this is all over...

Yamoshi: (Flinches at her gaze) I swear I d-do! I promise!

The Saiyan King quickly noticed the two assassins slowly and quietly tried to crawl away while everyone was distracted... Appearing in front of them, he grabbed them by their heads and lifted each of them into the air with relative ease... They gulped fearfully as his red glowing eyes burned with a ravenous hunger...

Yamoshi: (Quickly calls out) Wait! Don't eat them!

Saiyan King: But, I'm Hungry!

Yamoshi: We need answers from them. They won't be able to reveal anything if they're dead.

Assassin #1: (Panicking) WE'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING WE KNOW, PLEASE DON'T EAT US!

Assassin #2: (Fearful for their life) WE JUST NEEDED SOME MONEY, ENOUGH TO GET BY! IT WAS NOTHING PERSONAL, I SWEAR!

With a disappointed groan, the Saiyan King released the two as they tumbled onto the ground in front of Yamoshi.

Yamoshi: (Looks down upon the two as he crosses his arms) Tell me everything you know, don't spare a single detail and maybe I won't let you get eaten by my big scary "friend" there. (He motions towards the Saiyan King as he smiled evilly) You might want to make this fast, I don't have all day and my acquaintance isn't known for his patience...

Assassin #1: (Pulls out a scroll from his cloak, shivering in fear) H-Here, this was all we were told! Honest!

Yamoshi: (Takes the scroll from his hand and slowly opens it) A message of some sort?

Saiyan King: Let Me See That! (Snatches the open scroll from Yamoshi and studies it very carefully) Oh, Wait... I Can't Read.

Yamoshi: (Completely astonished) WHAT?! (He quickly takes the scroll back before groaning) At this point, Y(N), you can only impress me.

He then proceeds to silently read the scroll...And the more he read...The more his True Saiyan Self began to arise... He suddenly crushed the scroll in his hands, his hair slowly beginning to stand upright as he grabbed the two assassins by their necks, rage evident in his expression.

Priscilla: (Shocked at his actions) Yamoshi, what are doing?!

Yamoshi: (Addresses the assassins) If what that scroll said is true... I WILL GLADLY WATCH Y(N) TEAR ALL OF YOU APART, LIMB FROM LIMB UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT!

Priscilla: (Took a step forward, nearly collapsing on the spot as the kids helped her) Calm yourself! I won't ask a second time!

Gritting his teeth, Yamoshi threw both mercenaries onto the ground with such strength it knocked the both of them out in an instant... Cauri merely watched in amazement as the Saiyan King watched in silence, recognizing this anger within him...

Yamoshi: (Slowly releases his aura) It was "her"! That damned woman! ...She has taken this too far! I let her off with a warning the last time we saw each other... But, if she poses any sort of harm to Lucille again, I will never forgive her!

Priscilla: ...So it would seem my suspicion was correct... Queen Valerie is the source of this madness... I at first thought she played a minor role in all of this, but, it seems like she has finally decided to take action against us.

Cauri: Who is this person you speak of?

Priscilla: Someone we've had a bloody history with for quite some time now... We don't have time to explain the whole story... However, all you need to know about Queen Valerie is this... She is a demon in humans clothing, representing the worst of humanity.

Saiyan King: (Listening attentively) ....

Yamoshi: (Focused on a different matter) More of her mercenaries and hired warriors will be here soon... This was only the first wave, a mere distraction to keep us occupied.

Cauri: I was not expecting myself to be wrapped up in this sort of situation... (Places a hand on her hip) So then, any ideas on what we do now?

Yamoshi: (Turns to Cauri and the King) I have no right to ask either of you this... But right now, I need your help... I'm not stubborn enough to admit that I can't do this on my own.

Cauri: I've come this far already, I see no point in backing down now. Either way, a few weak humans pose no threat to us.

Saiyan King: .... (He says nothing for a moment, but his eyes gleam with the will to protect) ....You Already Know My Answer...

Yamoshi: ...Very well. The both of you, please protect my mother and the children while I go rescue Lucille. That is all I ask of you for the time being.

Priscilla: (Quickly speaks up) You idiot! You're falling right into her master plan! She's obviously expecting you to arrive, otherwise she never would have risked all of this time and resources! Use that dim witted brain of yours and think logically for once!

Yamoshi: (Losing his patience) We don't have any other choices right now! I can't waste any more time standing here, talking about this! Lucille, your daughter, my sister, is out there suffering in "her" grasp! And I'll be damned to the lowest pits of oblivion if I let her hurt another member of our family again!

Priscilla: So what are you going to do?! Barge into the capital, break down her army and castle, demand for her to let Lucille go?! It won't be that easy to bypass everything and find her in time... And after what she did to you, will you actually be able to face her while holding onto that "righteous" side of yours?! You won't accomplish your mission...Not this time...Not without bloodshed...! Ask yourself this...Are you finally willing to take a life...To protect another? Because if you hesitate...You already know what will happen...

Yamoshi: (Stays silent for a moment) ....I will do...What has to be done to protect my loved ones... Even if it means losing myself in the process...

Priscilla: (Begins to plead with him) Don't allow that side of you to take hold again! If you give in to your true instincts and end a life... You'll never be the same... And that is what Valerie wants! She wants you to kill, to destroy everything around you... Until you ultimately destroy yourself in the end...

Saiyan King: (He can sense Yamoshi's fear of taking a life) ....

Yamoshi: ...Then I guess I'll have to try and prove her wrong... It's a risk I'm willing to take, for Lucille's sake.

Priscilla: (Quietly) You're a fool... Just like I was.

Yamoshi: (Activates his aura) I'll see you soon, mother... Stay safe.

Everyone watched as Yamoshi took off flying into the sky... Suddenly, the Saiyan King appeared right in front of Yamoshi and sent a devasting strike on the side of his face, sending him crashing downwards back to the group. Everyone's jaws dropped at this sudden unexpected action...

Cauri: (Worried) YAMOSHI! (She quickly runs to him and helps him stand as he groaned in pain) Are you alright?!

Yamoshi: (Winces in pain) Damn, that was one hell of a hit! Caught me completely off-guard!

Saiyan King: (Lands back onto the ground with a stern gaze) You're Not Going Anywhere.

Yamoshi: W-What are saying now?! Did you not hear what has been happening for the past five minutes?! There is no time to waste, I need to save Luc-

Saiyan King: I Will Find Lucille In Your Stead... You'll Stay With Cauri To Defend This Manor.

Yamoshi: (Genuinely surprised) You imbecile! You don't know this planet, not like I do! How will you even begin to look for Lucille without any sort of guidance or prior knowledge?!

Saiyan King: I Have Her Scent... I Know Exactly Where She Is.

Yamoshi: ...And why did you not mention this sooner?

Saiyan King: (Glances away for a second) No Particular Reason... And Your Mother Is Right, They Will Be Expecting You And Even With Your Immense Battle Power...The Humans Could Perhaps Be Planning Something To Use Against You... (He crosses his arms) ...However, They Won't Be Expecting Someone Of My Power And Stature To Arrive... If You Go, You May Fail... But, If I Go...No Chance Of Failure Is Possible.

Priscilla: He speaks the truth, whether you accept it or not. (She turns to her adopted son) You as well as I know that Valerie has something up her sleeve that can turn the tides against your Saiyan power... This whole situation may be a bluff or even nothing... But, we can't risk any rash decisions, especially not now... (She notices his upset demeanor) I lost your father to her... I won't lose you too.

Yamoshi: (He lowers his head for a few seconds before addressing his ruler once more) ...Why are you doing this...? Going in my place...? There is nothing for you to gain from it.

Saiyan King: (He looks in Yamoshi's eyes, a soft gaze seen within) Normally, I Would Have Reveled To Finally See You Lose Control And Take A Life...To Have You Break Your Righteous Code...To Watch You Finally Suffer... (He turns around) But, If It Means You Will Eventually Lose Yourself, Like I Did... Then I Won't Allow You To Become Like Me... Yamoshi, I Can Never Change What I Am... I Am A Killer And I Always Will Be One... No Amount Of "Good Deeds" Will Ever Change What I Truly Am... However, Right Now...You Don't Need A Hero Who Will Save Someone In Need... You Need A Monster Who Will Do Whatever It Takes To Accomplish Their Goal... I Am Willing To Wipe Out Anyone Who Stands In My Way Without Hesitation... I Am Evil Incarnate... I'm Capable Of Using My Hate And Rage, To Destroy All That I Deem Guilty... It Does Not Make Any Difference To Me... When It Comes To Saving Lucille, I Am Willing To End Any Life, Innocent Or Not...Can You Say The Same?

Yamoshi: (He processes his words, exhaling dejectedly in turn) ...Y(N), I think...Even if I truly wanted to... I don't think I have it in me to kill someone, even if they deserve it... I'm truly sorry you have to do this alone because of my pathetic weakness...

Saiyan King: ...I Suppose At Times, We Must Commit An Evil Action For The Right Reason... And I Won't Let You Make That Decision... Yet Even Now, I Can Sense That Righteous Desire Within You To Protect Those Who Have Caused Your Family Harm... (He chuckles silently) This Time, You Can't Save Them From My Wrath, Not While Your Family Is In Danger... Yamoshi, I Won't Promise To Spare The Lives Of Those Who Harmed Lucille... I Am Going To Kill Many Humans Today, Everyone That Stands In My Way Will Perish... However, If It Eases Your Mind, I Can Promise You That I Will Do Whatever It Takes To Bring Lucille Home.

Yamoshi: I wish there was another way to solve this, but, I understand what has to be done... Sometimes peace cannot be achieved without destruction... Evil and Good... Two polar opposites... Yet both must co-exist for the sake of all... But, as of now, I guess you're right... For once, the good within me...Is useless and will only hinder this mission... I guess for once it's time to fight evil with evil.

Saiyan King: Indeed... And Right Now, I'm The Only One Capable Of Fighting This World's Evil...With My Own... And They Have Yet To Realize Just What Sort Of Destructive Wickedness I Can Truly Harness! ...I Will Return With Lucille... This I Promise As Your King.

Priscilla: ...Y(N), you probably don't need it... But... Good luck...Stay safe... And thank you.

Saiyan King: (He seems a bit surprised from her kind farewell) ....

Without wasting any more time the Saiyan King activated his dark aura and took off flying with incredible speed towards a certain destination... Everyone who stayed behind could only ponder his words as they prepared to take the next step.

Cauri: ...Hearing our King say all that... It all still feels unreal... Never, in all my years of working for him, did I ever think he would waste his time and care on someone other than himself... Whatever you spoke to him about earlier today... I think it's working... You really are something special, Yamoshi... 

Yamoshi: (Slowly shakes his head) He may be more willing to listen to reason at the moment, but, this side of him is only temporary... He has yet to truly overcome his killer instincts... What he has held onto for thousands of years, he won't part with so easily, not overnight at least... However, I will say this... He won't admit it... He is far too stubborn and prideful to do so... But, he has grown a liking to Lucille since they first met... If that wasn't the case, he would have never bothered to go in my place, yet alone even come to this planet again...

Cauri: Our King, caring for a human? ...Sorry if I doubt you, but, that sounds quite difficult to believe... (She turns her attention to the current situation) So then, what do we do now?

Yamoshi: (Grins quite widely) ....Well, first of all... I'm giving you the kids to look after.

Cauri: WHAT, WHY ME?!

Yamoshi: (Points at accusing finger at her) You were the one who said you wanted to bear my children... If you were actually serious about your promise then consider this like "practice" for the time being. Unless you want to go back on your word... If that's the case, then we can call this whole "friendship" thing off right now.

Cauri: N-NO! (She lowers her voice) ....Fine, I'll do it....

Cauri with a nervous look, slowly turned her head towards the children, who smiled and waved at her in turn...

Cauri: ...B-But, just for today!

Amos: Yaay, Auntie Cauri is gonna play with us!

Gael: Finally, someone new to hang out with!

Edith: Maybe we should give her better clothes to wear? She doesn't have a good style.

Cauri: H-Hey!

Sylvia: Let's tell her all of Uncle Yamoshi's embarrassing stories!

Yamoshi: ...I am starting to regret my decision.

Roy: Oh, maybe we can show her where all the food is! Maybe she can cook us something!

Cauri: Yamoshi, what exactly do I do with them?!

Yamoshi: You'll figure it out, don't worry. As of now, take them inside and keep them safe... I'm counting on you.

Before she could say anything else, the kids suddenly swarmed to her, clamoring loudly as they took her by the hands and proceeded to nearly drag her into the manor as she seemed quite nervous from this sudden dilemma... Yamoshi chuckled silently at the sight before turning back and staring up at the sky... Priscilla walked beside him and began talking with a more laid back posture...

Priscilla: Are you having any doubts as of now?

Yamoshi: No... I trust Y(N)... He may not have complete control over his devastating power at all times... But, I know he would never hurt Lucille... Not willingly at least.

Priscilla: You think he knows what he's doing?

Yamoshi: I'm not sure I'd go that far.

Perking his head to a sudden approaching noise, he quickly addresses his mother...

Yamoshi: We're about to have company.

Priscilla: (Smirks) I trust you'll make easy work of them in no time?

Yamoshi: (Smiles as he clenches his fist in front of his chest, his white aura slowly appearing) Even though none of them will put up a decent fight... I can't help but feel excited!

Priscilla: I'm going to the cellar to grab a drink... (Walking back to the manor while waving) Have fun, don't stay out for too long.

Yamoshi: Heh... Will do, mom... This won't take long either way.

In quick succession he performed his signature fighting stance, awaiting for anyone to dare challenge him to open combat...

Scene Change: Aponia Kingdom

A glimpse of a great monumental kingdom came into view, filled to the brim of outstanding architectural design. A large uniquely designed castle placed in the middle of two surrounding capitals, connected by two large bridges for all manners of people and livestock to cross. Many guards who branded a dark and golden symbol walked throughout all areas, keeping all people in the area in line. Most of the populace who lived around the castle seemed to be quite poor, wearing tattered clothing as very few wore elegant clothes. On this particular sunny day, many humans were seen managing their shops, others were carrying equipment, another pair was hammering away in a steel forge as an additional amount of people talked amongst one another... Few guards in the background were seen settling a riot between the commoners, beating down the ones responsible for causing a commotion.

Inside The Castle

The location began to change once more as the scene closed in to the innermost part of the castle. Before long, a large dungeon cell was noticed as mystical light sources paved the entrance way. Inside the caged cell room sat a familiar person... Lucille sat among the far wall, her feet and hands restrained together by steel cuffs... Her once clean clothes were now tattered and dirty, with a few wounds and bruises seen on her body as part of her hair still covered her left eye... Though she sat quietly in this inescapable prison, her facial expression was not out of fear, terror or even desperation... She seemed to be moderately relaxed at this turn of events.

Lucille: (She kept her head down for a moment, slowly raising it as she heard approaching clanking footsteps in the distance) ....

Four well-equipped guardsmen came into view as one approached the center of the jail cell, placing a key inside the hinge and opened the door as it creaked loudly. The guard quickly stepped away as a beautiful middle aged woman appeared from behind the veil of darkness, stepping inside the cell with a slight smile on her lips. She wore a well-crafted and royal red-colored outfit, a luxurious crystal necklace around her neck and a diamond plated crown on her head. Her blonde colored hair was fit into a short bun as her crimson colored eyes peered downwards at Lucille, who in turn slowly stood up in an act of defiance, facing the woman with an impassive expression.

Mysterious Woman: (Addresses the one before her) Lucille.

Lucille: ...Valerie

Valerie: You seem to have forgotten to address me by my royal title. It appears your time at the academy has dulled your mind. And you're not on your knees... In this land, my will demands that all kneel before their Queen and you are no exception.

Lucille: Your will could not even sway the grass beneath your feet, what makes you think it will bring me to my knees?

Valerie: (Amused at her comment) Heh, it seems that quick wit of yours hasn't diminished. Though, I guess I can make an exemption just this once. Consider it a blessing, from mother to daughter.

Lucille: You lost the right to call me your daughter a long time ago... If you haven't figured out such a simple notion by now, then let me tell it to you straight... You're not part of my family anymore and you most certainly are not my mother!

Valerie: And what, Priscilla is? Dearie, after today... I'll be your only family left.

Lucille: I doubt that... Unlike you, Ms. Lenora is more than capable of protecting herself. No matter how many mercenaries or assassins you send, she will overcome them all as she has done so before.

Valerie: And for how much longer, Hmm? How long do you suppose she will last this time?

Lucille: (Confidant) Long enough for Yamoshi to arrive.

Valerie: (Chuckles sinisterly at her response) Hehehe... I had a feeling you would say that... As always, you put too much of your belief in that pathetic "ape".

Lucille: He has saved me and Ms. Lenora once before, today won't be any different. You underestimate just how powerful his Saiyan heritage makes him.

Valerie: ...Such potential and strength... The power to conquer any known world... Wasted in the hands of a simple-minded primate! ...He doesn't deserve his power!

Lucille: Oh, yes he does... You know why? ...Because unlike you, who stole and killed everyone in your way to have even a small glimpse of the throne... Yamoshi suffered for years, wallowing through his own blood, sweat and tears, until his hard work payed off... He earned his power, which is more than I can say for you.

Valerie: You ignorant little brat! (She begins to walk closer to Lucille) I did what I had to do, to bound my legacy to the crown! If I hadn't, you wouldn't be here!

Lucille: You make it sound as if you did it in my favor...

Valerie: I did what needed to be done in order to secure our bloodline to the throne! A good daughter would have understood that.

Lucille: (She narrows her eyes, recalling painful memories) A better mother wouldn't have subjugated her own daughter to the hands of aroused nobles so she can produce a "worthy" heir!

Valerie: Is it so wrong for me to want a grandchild, a true successor to the crown? I did what I had to as ruler of this land... And I would have succeeded, our lineage would have been remembered for generations... If you hadn't ran away with that insignificant "monkey" of yours!

Lucille: You can justify your actions all you want, but I know the truth... (Smirks defiantly) It's okay though, we all lie to ourselves to ease our pain anyway.

Valerie: (Grunts at her comment before continuing to speak) ...Act defiant all you want, it won't help you escape this time... And soon... (Smiles wickedly) ...Even your guardian ape will be helpless to save you. You may have your upmost faith in his capabilities, but even he will learn not to underestimate me.

Lucille: ...When?

Valerie: The moment he finally steps foot in my-

Lucille: (Grins) When did I ask?

Valerie: (Irritated) You unruly child!

Finally losing her patience, Valerie raised her hand and prepared to viciously slap Lucille. Yet before she could, Lucille reacted quickly and headbutted Valerie, forcing her to take a few steps backwards as she yelped in pain from the surprise hit, holding her forehead in a pained manner. Lucille merely sneered at her reaction as the four guards quickly raised their weapons to punish the one who dared harm their Queen...

Valerie: I should have you whipped for this insolence!

Lucille: (Amused) Go on, I believe my wounds from last time healed quite nicely. Unlike you, who fears the mere idea of suffering, I don't cower in the face of misery.

Valerie, with a dark tone merely raised her hand to the side as the guards quickly put their weapons away, standing down at her silent command... The Queen says nothing else, all she does is walk up to Lucille once again and quickly backhands her before turning around...

Lucille: (Shows no visible reaction to the sudden pain) And you hit like a little girl.

Valerie: (Visibly offended at her statement) ....

The Queen quickly snaps her fingers and begins to walk away as two of the guards stepped in the cell. As one restrained her movements, the other opened the chains holding her legs. Yet with her hands still bound, Lucille could do nothing else but wait for the opportunity to escape. One of the guards pushed her forward as she stumbled before composing herself, beginning to walk forward as the guards led her to an unknown destination...

Outside The Structure: Top Of The Castle

After being led up numerous amounts of stairs and passageways, Lucille found herself on the very top of the castle tower. The entire kingdom could be seen from this area as the sights seemed to be quite breathtaking at first glance. One guard stood behind Lucille as the other three made their way back to the Queen's side... Valerie stood near the edge next to what seemed like an enormous propulsion canon aimed downwards to the closed main city entrance... The weapon seemed to be emitting a large form of energy within it, vibrating constantly at all times...

Jaune: (Notices a glimpse of dark ominous clouds slowly approaching) Uh oh.

Y(N) Narration: You all probably know this by now... But, it won't be peaceful here for long...

Weiss: (Composed) Don't tell us, you're going to attack everything in sight?

Y(N) Narration: Yep.

Weiss: And nearly everyone we see is going to die a horrible and gruesome death?

Y(N) Narration: Most likely.

Weiss: ...Bring it on.

Yang: Alright, Ruby... You know the drill. Close your eyes until we give the signal.

Ruby: (Pouts) Awww! Can't I watch just this once?

Blake: Trust us on this, Ruby... Y(N)'s kills are not what you would call a pretty sight.

Ruby: Is it really that bad?

Pyrrha: It is a lot worse than it sounds. Even I can't help but turn away every now and then.

Ren: Indeed... I myself have seen many horrifying sights in my time... But, this... It is beyond words...

Nora: (Weirdly excited) I don't mind this at all! It just gives me more ideas on how to kill Grimm!

Ren: ...Why am I not surprised at your statement...?

Jaune: ...I have this horrible feeling that Nora is going to incorporate Y(N)'s brutal style in our next sparring match.

Ren: (He turns a deathly pale color at that thought) ....

Turning their attention back to the story, Queen Valerie seemed lost in thought for a moment as she looked down at the capital before beginning to speak up once more...

Valerie: ...Twenty long years... For two entire decades I have planned for this very moment... Now finally, after so long, my plan will be complete! ...I will finally be free of that inept pet of yours! And this world and all of it's domain will at last be under my control!

Lucille: Your ambition outweighs your relevant skills. No man-made weapon or army can ever harm Yamoshi. You found that out yourself twenty years ago. Or have you finally gone insane from your arrogance?

Valerie: Twenty years ago I was unaware of just how dangerous he truly was and I paid the price for my vanity... But, not today! ...This time...The odds are finally in my favor! ...And before I send you away, you will bear witness to my ultimate creation! A weapon constructed from the finest and most destructive materials in the world... We have infused this machine with a mystic conjured powder for the past decade! It has enough magical energy within it to kill even a Fully-Fledged Saiyan! (She presents her large weapon in a loud and proud voice) I Present To You... The Bramothra!

Lucille: (She says nothing, but she could sense that this was no ordinary weapon as despair began to overtake her) ....!

Valerie: (Amused at her expression) Speechless, are we? ...Good. Because you will see firsthand the true destructive power of my weapon! ...I know Yamoshi would never kill anyone of his own free will, and that weakness of his will be his undoing! And when he lowers his guard... I will end his life!

Lucille: You call self-control a weakness? ...It is no wonder even the common people refuse to bow before you.

Valerie: Silence! Before this day is even over, I will have what I need from you and then I will personally see to it that you suffer for the rest of your days! ...But, first... You will watch that beloved monkey of yours die!

Before Lucille could say anything else a loud explosion was heard from below, near the entrance to the capital... Many of the common people began to scream and run for their lives. As the large gate tumbled down, it hit a surrounding building, causing a massive dust cloud to hide the assailant... Valerie quickly took out a gold cased spyglass and looked out into the distance... She could see panic and terror throughout the streets and as she focused just a bit closer... She noticed a large brown tail for just a moment before it disappeared out of view.

Valerie: (Quickly puts away the spy glass as she chuckles evilly) ...So he has finally arrived... He just couldn't help himself, could he? ...Hehehehe... (To her soldiers) Men, prepare the Bramothra and wait for my signal! ...Once Yamoshi comes into sight, the last thing he will feel is utter pain! He will die knowing exactly the fear of what I had felt all those years ago!

Reacting quickly, three of the guards took place near the weapon, aiming it downwards towards a set location, awaiting for their majesties order... The other guard restrained Lucille as she began to try and shake herself free, a terrified expression in her eye as she was forced closer to watch the scene unfold.

Lucille: No, you can't do this! ...Please! I'm begging you!

Valerie: (Watching the chaos unfold) You may beg all you want, but it changes nothing! Death to all who defy my authority!

Back on the city streets, many heavily armored guards took their position in an effort to stop the sudden attacker from going towards the castle... They readied their weapons and shields, standing ready... Though the dust storm masked their vision, they watched the surrounding area ever closely... A glint of red glowing eyes were seen for a split second as ten of the soldiers huddled together... Yet before anyone could react, a dark humanoid figure suddenly raced past them... One of the soldiers turned to his fellow guard... Only to see that his entire upper half was missing, suddenly falling onto the ground as the other soldiers began to panic... One tried to swing his sword, but his entire arm was suddenly cut off and before he could even utter a painful yell, his entire head was cleaved right off by the dark figure...

Guardian Knight: S-STAY TOGETHER! DON'T SEPERATE FROM ONE ANO-

A streak of dark energy suddenly moved past the knight quite quickly as he dropped his weapon and shield, grasping his throat as his entire head suddenly fell off his torso, blood dripping from his corpse as his upper body stayed in a standing position before completely falling over... One by one, every knight of the kingdom that stood in the way of the Saiyan King was killed off quickly without barely a sound... Yet this time, he didn't bother to kill off the ones who ran away...

Valerie: (Notices that many of her knights have taken a stand in the central area, near the entrance to the castle) Perfect! We can't allow this opportunity to pass! He'll be within range any moment now! ...Hold your posts and stand ready! We only have one shot at this!

More and more soldiers of the kingdom began to appear from all sides, taking position near the wall of the castle... Many more guards appeared on top of the wall, aiming their crossbows and ranged weapons toward the one slowly approaching the entrance way... More and more debris covered the sight of the streets... Suddenly, every guard tensed fearfully as they noticed two glowing red eyes, hiding beyond the veil of dust... A sinister laugh was heard as the mysterious being began to walk closer to the armada... The soldiers gripped their weapons tightly, some shook with fright at the horrible sight...

Saiyan King: (Finally steps into view, his brown tail swinging in all directions) ...Humans... To Think I Once Had Difficulty Fighting Off Your Kind... Yet All Of You Still Die As Quickly As All The Rest. Even In My Weakest State, None Of You Pose A Challenge... But, I Have To Say...Your Will To Fight Even In The Face Of Death, It Is Certainly Quite Admirable.

Every single trained soldier in the vicinity hesitantly took a few steps backwards, for they have now realized the true identity of their assailant... The Saiyan King... A being even the Gods themselves fear... As of now... There was no chance of survival for anyone that dared to stand in his way... Even with their large numbers, it made no difference...

Saiyan King: (He notices their fear, taking a step forward as he quickly sniffed the air for a certain scent) ....

Valerie: (From the top of the castle) NOW, FIRE AT WILL!!!

Lucille: (She cries out in horror) NOOOOO!!!

With an indifferent look in his eyes he recognized one of the voices as he looked upwards... Suddenly a multi-colored plasma beam shot straight from the canon with incredible accuracy and precision... And with his guard completely down, the beam hit the Saiyan King straight into his torso before he could react, blasting a hole right through his upper front chest.

Saiyan King: (He nearly topples over as his pupils widen from the sudden pain, lowering his head as he began to vomit black-colored blood) G-Gah!!!

His hands began to shake, convulsing with an unknown emotion... The Saiyan King realized that what Priscilla said was true, they were planning a devastating attack on Yamoshi when his guard was down... Everything was laid out carefully for Yamoshi to be here... Lucille's kidnapping, the attack on the academy... All for Yamoshi to arrive here... Suddenly an agonizing thought crossed his mind... If he hadn't gone in Yamoshi's stead... This attack, with this level of destruction and power... Would have killed the Righteous Saiyan instantly... With that speculation, the Saiyan King clenched his blood-ridden teeth with an intense overflowing anger...

Saiyan King: (He slowly stands upright, his fists clenched as he uttered a terrifying Oozaru growl) GGGGRRRR!!!

Valerie: (She notices that the assailant hasn't collapsed) What is going on down there?! How is that pathetic primate still standing!

Lucille: (Even she seems confused, narrowing her eyes at the sight) ....

Saiyan King: (His head was slightly lowered, his black hair covering his red eyes completely as he suddenly fell silent) ....

Looking closely at the empty gap in the Saiyan King's chest, one could only see a dark form of energy surrounding his wound... There was no form of actual blood within his body, no organs, no form of live normal system keeping him alive... He was truly darkness incarnate, an entity of pure malice... Slowly his wound began to heal itself as numerous dark colored tendrils shot out from his back in an aggressive manner...

Valerie: (Looking through her spyglass once more as her blood ran colder than ice) ...N-No! By The Gods! ...It c-cannot be!

In an instant the Saiyan King glared right at Valerie, terrifying her straight to the core as she dropped her spyglass. His red glowing eyes were blinded by rage as his razor-sharp tendrils pointed forward in a threatening manner, a dark primordial aura surrounding his body. He roared loudly and powerfully with a chilling screech as he prepared to mindlessly kill every human in his path...

Saiyan King: (His eyes glow with evident fury) GGGGGGRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Lucille: (Recognizes the familiar dark aura as she whispers to herself) ...Y(N)?

Valerie: (Horrified beyond belief, paralyzed in place) ....

Quickly noticing that everyone around her was completely distracted, Lucille took advantage of this predicament to escape. With a forceful back-kick, she hit the knight restraining her straight in their weak-spot...The groin... With a high-pitched yell, the guard dropped his weapons and held onto his private spot with an intense care... Lucille, though her hands were still in chains, she took off running back inside the castle without hesitation.

Valerie: (Notices the commotion and points ahead) AFTER HER! STOP HER AT ALL COSTS!

The three active guards also began to run without hesitation as Valerie herself began to pick up the pace and follow from behind... Out in the courtyard, things were not looking too good... More than half of the stationed soldiers had already begun to flee as very few actually stayed to put up a fight to defend their kingdom.

The Saiyan King moved rather quickly in all directions, his aura tendrils pierced through the armor of many knights, killing them quickly.... Stopping in place a few times to kill with his bare hands, crushing their heads, tearing out their still beating hearts and even clawing them apart with a single swipe... He moved so fast that the moment any guard blinked, they were already dead... Hundreds of arrows began to shoot from the castle walls as the unstoppable Saiyan roared and pounced in their direction, his dark tendrils spreading in all directions as they punctured and gored every one in sight that tried to attack him, destroying even the surrounding pillars that held the castle from collapsing... 

As he landed on the castle walls, he began to crawl vertically like a terrifying creature as he headed straight for the ranged attackers. His tendrils pulled them apart from their vantage points, grabbing hold of them and letting go, allowing gravity to do the rest... Screams of agony and horror filled the air as their blood rained down.... Noticing that the majority of the damage was done, the Saiyan King's aura tendrils dissipated as he leapt straight through the castle walls, heading straight inside to find Lucille... He destroyed so many walls within the castle that it's very foundation began to slowly collapse from within.

Back Inside The Castle

Running throughout the halls of the distinguished castle, Lucille noticed the walls and pillars slowly beginning to collapse around her... Picking up the pace, she noticed the three guards from earlier hot on her tail, quickly gaining closer... With a grunt, she weaved throughout the corridors from room to room, hoping to lose her assailants, but nothing seemed to be working... Finding her way in another passage way, she noticed the ceiling above her beginning to break more quickly than the rest... Tiles and sculptures began to fall on the marble floor as Lucille quickly avoided the falling debris... Nearing the entrance, she quickly slid right under a fallen pillar, just as the entire room collapsed behind her...

Lucille: (She stopped for a moment, leaning against a wall, panting heavily from exhaustion) ....

Unfortunately her brief rest was cut short as the castle shook for a single moment... Realizing that the establishment wasn't going be standing for much longer, she quickly continued on her way and found herself in a grand open room, meant for celebrations and important events... Seeing that the exit to the castle was just up ahead, Lucille began to walk further across the room... However, her hope for a quiet escape was diminished as Valerie walked to the middle of the room from a side entrance, holding a light-handed sword with a gold handle, standing in Lucille's path with a face full of disdain...

Valerie: (Points her sword towards Lucille) Take another step and I'll cleave your legs right off!

Lucille: (Quite surprised by her quick arrival) H-How did you-?

Valerie: I know my own castle better than you! Ever since your first escape, I took extra precautions to make sure it would never happened again! There are hidden passageways that not even you know about!

The two woman begin to slowly circle around each other, both keeping a close eye on one another...

Lucille: Admit it, Valerie. Your plan has failed, there is nothing you can do now.

Valerie: Shut it! My army will hold off the Saiyan King long enough for me to do what I sought to accomplish from the very beginning!

Lucille: Your guards are no longer here to obey your command... I suggest you don't think so highly of yourself now that you have to get your own hands dirty. And I wouldn't rely on your army for long... Y(N) isn't known for showing mercy to those who cross his path.

Valerie: (Misled by her words) ..."Y(N)"...? Who is this you're suddenly bringing up?

Lucille: ...You may know the Saiyan King by his title... But, I know him by name... Many call him Oozaru... I call him Y(N).

Valerie: (Enraged) YOU KNEW! This whole time, you were calm beyond belief... I knew you were hiding something from the start! You knew that beast was going to be here! ...I should have known you were consorting with that monster! I was right to be suspicious ever since the Duke had gone missing!

Lucille: ...Say what you may, however... The only monster I see before me...Is you... And I honestly had no idea Y(N) was going to be here... It's just a mere coincidence on my part.

Valerie: LIAR! Don't you dare try to trick me! This whole predicament is your fault! Everything I have built, everything I have done for the sake of our family... Undone by one pesky pathetic excuse for a daughter!

Lucille: You're ignorant of your downfall and that's my fault? ...I don't think so. Your horrific deeds were bound to catch up to you eventually. (Smiles boldly) Seems like today is that day.

Valerie: (Grits her teeth in anger) If you don't shut that insolent mouth of yours this instant, I will-!

Lucille: (Challenges her authority) You'll what, kill me? ...Heh, go ahead. Because I will never give you what you want! Your bloodline, your legacy... It will die with me... I will make sure of it!

Valerie: Arrogant child! (Raises her sword in a threatening manner) Very well then! I only initially kept you alive because I wanted a perfect heir from your fathers side, but if you will deny what belongs to me by right, I will gladly grant your wish... AND END YOUR LIFE THIS VERY MOMENT!

Even with a dress on, Valerie moved rather quickly and slashed at Lucille... Yet before her sword attack could connect, Lucille reacted quickly... Stepping slightly to the side, avoiding the hit just barely, but enough for her to elbow Valerie straight into her gut, forcing the Queen to grunt in pain as she quickly moved away.

Valerie: (Pants for a second) Defiant until the end... Just like my brother... You are not as helpless as you may seem...

Lucille: I grew up with Yamoshi... When you live with a Saiyan for twenty years, you tend to learn a thing or two about hand-to-hand combat.

Valerie: Yet with no weapon and your hands bound, you stand no chance! Give up and accept your fate!

Lucille merely gestures for her to come closer in a mocking manner, irritating Valerie even more so... Readying a side attack, Valerie lunged towards Lucille with great aggression... Unfortunately, Lucille could only go on the defensive, dodging Valerie's attacks in quick succession as she waited for an opening to attack... Yet even with her age, Valerie's attacks did not slow down.

Lucille: (Dodges from side to side) Your aim is nothing impressive. You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat.

Valerie: (Does not let up with her sword strikes) Hold your tongue! ...Run all you want, you can't avoid my attacks forever!

As the two continued to engage in combat, a piece of debris fell from the ceiling, landing with a loud thud in between Lucille and Valerie... And as Lucille quickly stepped backwards to avoid the debris, Valerie saw an opportunity and nearly struck Lucille right near her head, managing to cut off a small portion of her hair that covered her left eye...

Lucille: (Wipes her blood away from the small cut near her forehead) ....Lucky shot.

And for the first time in a long time, Lucille's left eye was visible... Yet it wasn't a crimson color like her right eye... It was as golden as the sun itself, a rare case of heterochromia...

Valerie: Such a shame you born with a defective appearance... You could have been the one to succeed me if it wasn't for that eye of yours.

Lucille: If it meant turning out to be a monster like you... I'm glad I was born this way! It allowed me to see the cruel truth of what you really are! I would wish this life unto no one! And I am thankful that I learned that looks aren't everything; but in your case, they aren't anything.

Valerie: I am perfect without a flaw! Something you clearly know nothing about! Now shut up and die already!

Lifting her sword over her own head, Valerie prepared a downward strike as Lucille stretched her chains as much as she could, catching and wrapping Valerie's sword in the chained clamps. With a momentary struggle between the two, Lucille managed to overpower her opponent, kicking her away as the sword flew to the side, clanging as it hit the marble floor.

With the perfect opportunity to gain the upper hand, Lucille ran for the sword... However, Valerie had one more trick up her sleeve... Quite literally in this case as a sudden small-sized dagger fell from her upper sleeve and into her hand... And with a quick wrist throw, she flung the dagger at Lucille... It managed to hit her right shoulder as she suddenly cried out in intense pain, falling forward as she slowly tried to raise herself back up, but only managed to try and crawl towards the sword...

As Lucille tried to reach out and grab the weapon, Valerie kicked the sword away from Lucille's grasp before turning back to her opponent, suddenly kicking her twice in the gut and once in the head, forcing her to once more yelp from the sudden physical pain... With a tired grunt, Valerie made her way to the weapon she lost... And as she picked up the gleaming sword, Lucille slowly but surely stood up to her feet as blood trickled down from her lip...

Valerie: (Severely annoyed) Why can't you just stay down?! You're more stubborn than that "ape"!

Lucille: ...If... (She grunts in pain) If I die here, it will be on my feet... For even in the face of death, I will never kneel before you! And just as Uncle Ethan once said to you..."I will stand defiant and proud until the end, for I will never bow before a tyrant like you".

Valerie: (Outraged at her words) I have dealt with your stubborn, foolish words for far too long! Just know that after your death, I will rebuild what I have lost and I will end the lives of everyone at that manor of yours! (She prepares to strike) And before I burn that feeble place to the ground, I will take great pleasure in telling them about your "unfortunate" demise!

With no fear in her expression, Lucille calmly closed her eyes and accepted her fate... Smiling as she remembered all the good things in her life... Her family... Her home... Her Uncle...The one who gave his life so she could live this long... She had no regrets for the decisions she made... And with a loud yell, Valerie raised her sword and prepared to stab Lucille right in her abdomen... Suddenly the Queen's screech quieted down in an instant as her sword dropped from her grasp and rattled on the ground...

Lucille: (Hesitantly opens her eyes) H-Huh?

Ina split second, the Saiyan King had interrupted Valerie's attack, appearing from behind as he grabbed her neck and lifted her slightly in the air... His claws slowing digging into her skin...

Valerie: (A drop of sweat drops from her cheek) W-When did he...?

Without a second notice the Saiyan King violently threw her to the side as she flew across the whole room, slamming into the wall as her entire spinal column ruptured... The shock of the pain was so great, she was unable to cry out, merely falling onto the ground as her crown fell off her head on the impact, rolling to the center of the room...

Saiyan King: Lucille... (He notices her exhausted state)

Lucille: (She smiles brightly, relieved to see him) Y(N), seems I've made a bad habit of involving you in my troubles... It's good to see you again either way, Hehehe.. (She chuckles tiredly)

Reaching her limit, Lucille nearly fell forward from exhaustion as the Saiyan King quickly reached out and held her in his arms in a protective manner, as her head slightly rested on his chest. He quickly lowers her to a sitting position as she raised her head back at him, still smiling through the pain.

Lucille: You saved my life once again... Thank you.

The Saiyan King said no word, only looking at her as a small single tear escaped his eye. He felt as if he had helped Lucille escape the same fate that Lucy suffered. For years he had killed humans, feeling only a momentary satisfaction from doing so... Yet now, with this one simple rescue... He experienced an emotion he had not felt in years, an emotion he had once shared with Lucy... A humane pleasure of joy... A jolt of happiness that he had forgotten ever since he began his quest for vengeance...

Saiyan King: (He notices the blood on her lips as he softly reached out and wiped it) ....

Lucille: (She winces slightly) ...It's nothing too serious. I'll be okay now, thanks to you.

Glancing more closely at Lucille's condition, he noticed she was quite hurt... Her legs were visibly bruised from the chains in the cell and the bondages holding her arms were clamped tightly as her hands slightly shook from the pain... Without wasting any time, the Saiyan King easily ruptured the chains and tossed them aside... Lucille sighed in relief as she held her pained hands together... Seeing her in this state, the Saiyan King quickly stood up with a low growl and faced the one responsible for Lucille's condition.

Valerie: (Could barely move as her entire body shook with fright) ...W-Why?! ...T-This w-wasn't s-supposed t-to h-happen!

Suddenly a dark aura restrained her movement completely as it moved her into a standing position, regardless if she resisted or not... The Saiyan King with his glowing eyes filled with a calm rage, began to walk forward ever so slowly... He raised his hand to the side as an enormous abysmal Ki blade appeared, glowing with raw incomparable power.

Valerie: (Extreme panic ensues as she couldn't even budge) W-Wait, Please! H-Have mercy, I beg you!

Saiyan King: Your Time To Repent...Is Over.

Wanting to savor his kill, the Saiyan King took his time as more debris began to fall over... Standing right before Valerie, he raised his Ki blade to strike down the Queen... But before he could finish what he sought to do, a calm and yet urgent voice called out to him.

Lucille: ...Y(N), wait.

Saiyan King: (He stops moving, standing in place as he turned his head to look at Lucille) ....

Lucille: ...I don't want to be here anymore... Please, take me home... (She reaches out to him with her hand) ...Y(N), let's go home now.

The Saiyan King looked at her for what seemed like an eternity... And with a blank stare he deactivated his Ki blade, but not before turning back and facing Valerie... He looked straight into her very soul and spoke rather quietly, yet still held his threatening pose...

Saiyan King: ...If I Ever See You Again... Your Death Will Not Be A Quick One...

Even when the Saiyan King decided to spare her life, Valerie looked upon him with an intensive terrified expression... And as he turned away from her, the dark aura holding her in place disappeared as she tumbled back onto the floor, barely lifting herself even a few inches off the ground.

Without wasting anymore time, the Saiyan King quickly picked up Lucille in his arms, bridal style. With a straight glare he sent an invisible force towards the entrance door as it forcibly opened. He began to walk out as Lucille took one last glance at her biological mother before turning away and holding tighter onto her rescuer.

As the two left the castle, Valerie slowly crawled to the center of the room with great persistence, determined to reach and take back her crown... Yet right before she could grasp her crown once more... The final floor column above her shattered as her own man-made weapon... The Bramothra... Fell below with great devastation and crushed the self-proclaimed Queen before she could even react... Her own desire and greed to hold onto what little she had left was her ultimate downfall...

Yang: ...And I thought I had a bad mother.

Weiss: I guess no matter how horrid our family situation is... It could always be worse...

Scene Change Back To Lenora Academy: Time Skip A Few Hours Later

As the still-image panned back to the manor and its inhabitants with the sun slowly setting over the horizon, Y(N) began narrating once more before the two teams could say anything else...

Y(N) Narration: I'm going to speed up the story bit by bit as of now, because I'm more than sure many of you are getting rather tired of all the current events happening... But don't get too excited, my story is still not quite over... (Clears throat) Before I had even arrived back to the manor, Lucille had already fallen asleep. Though, who could blame the poor thing after everything she had done and witnessed in the span of a day.... Yamoshi and Priscilla were more than relieved when I brought her back, the kids even cheered loudly for her safe return and as for Cauri... Well, she was just glad that she no longer had to look after the energetic children who drained her social and physical energy rather quickly. She even seemed quite tired from her constant endeavors to entertain the children, but was more than satisfied when Yamoshi praised her efforts. And I noticed that in the span of a few hours...the two seemed to have gotten rather closer to one another... And even after she left back to my home planet, Yamoshi seemed quite sad for her departure... Heh, this was only the start to their relationship, but it would soon bloom into something far greater in time...

The inside of the manor was shown more clearly, more notably the scene focused in Priscilla's main office where she was seen talking with the Saiyan King as her head was bowed in utter respect of his achievement for today.

Priscilla: (Bowing her head, multiple times) Y(N), let me be the first to say that what you have done for me today, I don't think I will ever be able to repay you in my current lifetime... My daughter is once again in safe hands because of your efforts... Forgive me, when you first arrived here, I silently judged you rather harshly... But, you have proven yourself to be far more than what the legends and stories claim... Please accept my most humblest apologies and gratitude.

Saiyan King: I Think You Have Bowed Enough For One Day... I Ask That You Raise Your Head Properly... (Priscilla does so before he continues speaking) How Is Lucille Doing At The Moment?

Priscilla: She's resting in her room for the time being... Even after dressing and covering her wounds, she will be bedridden at least for the next few days... I can't even begin to imagine what she went through today... But, she's a strong girl, always has been... She'll recover soon, I'm sure of it. She may not seem like it, but she's just as stubborn as Yamoshi, a little physical and emotional scarring won't keep her down for long.

Saiyan King: (Looks upon her with great admiration) ...You Have Raised Two Fine Individuals... You May Not Know Or Even Understand It... But, Yamoshi And Lucille Have Helped Me See Clearly For The First Time In Years... I Believe A Part Of That Reason Is Because Of Your Teachings... And So, You Have My Reverence In Turn.

Priscilla: (She seemed to be completely speechless at his words for just a moment) ....W-Well then... I certainly wasn't expecting the All-Powerful Saiyan King to admire me of all people... I don't know what to say.

Saiyan King: Say Nothing Else And Just Accept My Words... And To Make Sure Nothing Like Today Happens Again, I Will Accept Your Proposition From Yesterday... When I Return To My Planet, I Will Issue A Decree To All Known Worlds For Your Home And Planet To Be Partaken In My Good Graces... No Outside Force Will Harm Your Family Without Crossing My Law... Any Who Break It Will Suffer My Wrath In Turn... Consider This A Gift For Welcoming Me Into Your Home... And...For Raising Yamoshi To Be A Good Man... He Is Alive And Well Today Because Of Your Efforts To Raise Him... I Can Never Thank You Enough.

Priscilla: (Completely stunned from his sudden kind words) ...Now I really don't know what to say...

Saiyan King: (He chuckles silently at her reaction before turning around) Farewell, Priscilla Lenora... And Remember... You Are One Of The Few Humans I Will Not Kill On Sight, So If We Cross Paths Once More In The Future, Do Not Hesitate To Speak To Me.

He began to leave the prestigious office, but was interrupted when he heard a voice call out to him from behind.

Priscilla: Wait! (She quickly walks up to him as he turn around, holding out his mask for which he wore when they first met) Please do not ever waver to return here... You are more than welcome in my home. Feel free to visit whenever you wish... I certainly know my son and daughter will welcome you with open arms and the kids will be more than glad for you to return...

Saiyan King: (Takes the mask from her hands, looking over it carefully) ...It's Not A Guarantee... But, If Yamoshi Convinces Me Once Again... I Will Be Back Before You Know It... I Will Try And Return At Least Once Every Full Cycle, A Year In Your Standards.

Priscilla: And I will keep my end of the bargain as well and cook for you as many of my signature dishes every time you visit.

Saiyan King: (Suddenly excited) Forget My Last Words, I Will Be Sure To Come By At Least Once A Day!

Priscilla: (Suddenly gains a question on her mind) Oh, and before I forget to ask... What can you tell me about the Saiyan woman that arrived here with you?

Saiyan King: (He recalls her diligence and hard work) Unlike Me, Whose Murderous Blood-Lust Can Unleash Itself At Any Moment... You Can Trust Cauri To Not Harm Anyone Here... Her Perseverance And Determination Even In The Face Of Death Itself Is More Impressive Than I Have Ever Gave Her Credit For... She Has Worked In My Name Without Question For Years... It May Seem Like A False Pretense To You... But, I Have Learned Today That She Truly Does Care For Yamoshi... I'm Sure You Noticed It As Well...

Priscilla: (Sighs after he finishes his statement) Alright... I'll definitely keep your words in mind... (Clears her throat before continuing) Now that you've answered my question, I won't keep you here any longer... I wish you a safe and undisturbed travel back to your home-planet.

With a simple and quick nod he walked and exited the office room, walking through the hallway as his mind was filled with many strange thoughts, yet not a single one consisted of killing or destroying... And before he could walk past a certain white colored door, it suddenly opened as Lucille slowly gripped on the side handle, desperately trying to keep her balance.

Saiyan King: What Are You Doing?!

Lucille: E-EEK!!! (She uttered a fearful yelp before turning to the voice) O-Oh, Y(N)! D-Don't mind me, I was just-

Saiyan King: (Not amused) You're Supposed To Be In Bed, Resting! Now Get Back Inside! (He quickly walks up to her) You Will Stay In Your Room And Recover From Your Wounds Whether You Like It Or Not!

Lucille: W-Wait! Hold on for just one-!!!

Before she could say anything else, the Saiyan King picked her up without hesitation and entered inside the room, dropping her straight onto the bed as she groaned in pain.

Lucille: (She slowly sits up) O-Oww...! A little rough, don't you think?

Saiyan King: No.

Lucille: (She holds in her laughter before speaking, amused at his straightforward answer) What a gentlemen you are. I'm sure you're very popular with the ladies.

Saiyan King: Quite So, They All Run At The Mere Sight Of Me.

Lucille: (She merely chuckled at his answer before asking him a question) ...Y(N), I know you've done so much for me already... But, since you're already here, can I ask you for a favor? (The Saiyan King looks at her with a confused glance) Can we talk in private for a moment?

Saiyan King: ...Hmm, I Suppose So.

Lucille: (Satisfied with his answer) Then I thank you for your consideration... And before I say anything else, can you close the door- (The Saiyan King proceeds to shut the door quite forcefully, creating visible cracks around the wall) -Gently? ...Never-mind that. (Before she could say anything else, he prepared to put on his mask) ...What are you doing?

Saiyan King: (Suddenly stops in place) ...Hiding My Terrifying Face From You... That Way You Will Be More Comfortable Talking To A Monster Such As Myself.

Lucille: Y(N)... (She pats the spot on her bed right next to her) Sit beside me, please.

Following her instruction, he sat beside her and as he did the sudden weight on one side caused Lucille to jump in place... She quickly recovered though, before taking his mask and tossing it to the side. The Saiyan King prepared to say something in turn, but Lucille spoke up before he did....

Lucille: I ask that you don't hide your appearance from me... I learned long ago to never judge others on how they look.

Saiyan King: (Still looking away) I Am Not Considered Human Or Even "Normal"... My Physical Appearance Has Always Been Considered To Be Far Different Than Everyone Else's.

With an annoyed and unsatisfied look, Lucille quickly turned his head toward her, pulling his cheeks in an irritated manner as he froze from the sudden physical contact...

Lucille: "Different", you say?! I see a face just like mine... Two eyes and ears like me, a mouth, a cute little nose... (She softly taps his nose with her finger before continuing) And look at this... (She intertwined her small delicate hand around his large clawed one) Five fingers on each hand and a warm grip, just like mine... Well, your claws might get in the way and your fangs might cause others some uneasiness, but it doesn't bother me.... You could have four eyes, three tails, an extra set of ears and I wouldn't care. The way you physically look does not matter to me in the slightest.

Saiyan King: ...I'm Still A Monster Regardless Of How I Look... You Have No Idea How Many I Have Killed In My Lifetime... If You Knew, You Wouldn't Be Here Speaking To Me.

Lucille: That may be true, I don't know who or how many people you hurt throughout your life... But, what I do know is that you saved my life, twice already. You could have chosen to destroy this entire planet long ago, but you didn't... You even had many opportunities to shut Yamoshi up permanently... Yet you did not... You are not as much of a monster as you make it seem... Trust me, I've seen my fair share of monsters in life... You are at the bottom of that list.

Saiyan King: (Did not say a single word in retaliation) ....

Lucille: (Notices his quiet expression) Though this all comes down to what I wanted to ask before you had left... Tell me honestly... Why did you save my life today?

Saiyan King: (Answers honestly) You Remind Me Of Someone I Once Knew A Long Time Ago... It's Almost As If I Can See Her Will To Live Within You... Every Time I See You, I'm Reminded Of The One I Lost... I Guess I Tried So Hard To Save Your Life, Because I Once Failed To Save The One Who Mattered To Me...

Lucille: You've lived a hard life as well, haven't you? ...I'm sorry there was no one to save your friend like you did for me... (She softly rests her head on his shoulder, igniting a sense of nostalgia within him) Y(N), I may not know much about you... But, I'm glad we met. And I'm thankful for your friend... I believe if it wasn't for her, I would never have been able to talk with you like this... And no matter what you or anyone else says... You're not a complete mindless monster... I think you're just very special, Y(N)... Don't ever forget that.

Saiyan King: (After a moment, he smiled ever so softly with a genuine expression as he slightly lowered his head to lean against Lucille as well) ....

Just like Yamoshi, Lucille treated the Saiyan King with proper humanity, as if he was family, not an outcast or someone to be feared at all times... Their kind actions paved the way towards a new future for this Universe and the rest... And though his murderous intentions have not fully faded, he was beginning to find better motivation to keep himself somewhat sane and calm...

Yamoshi: (Quickly enters the room, not realizing the current situation) Hey, Lucille! Before I forget to ask, do you happen to remember where mom put the-? (The Saiyan King and Lucille freeze in place as their eyes widen in embarrassment) ...Oh... (Notices them resting their heads on one another) Pardon my intrusion, please continue.

Yamoshi quickly leaves and closes the door behind him as both members in the room sat up straight and averted their gazes from one another...

Lucille: (She blushes heavily) ....

Saiyan King: (Merely looks away with an awkward stance) ....

Yamoshi: (Slightly opens the door and pokes his head in) ...Do you want me to lock the door?

Lucille: (Grabs her pillow and throws it against the door) NO!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!

The Righteous Saiyan proceeded to stick his tongue out at Lucille and knock over a standing object on her dresser before shutting the door once again.

Saiyan King: (Quickly stands up with a straight posture) That Is My Cue To Leave.

Lucille: ...Y(N), will I ever see you again? I know a lowly maid like myself has no right to say this, but... I really want to see you again. (She seems a bit saddened by her own words)

Saiyan King: If Your Mother Truly Holds Up Her End Of The Bargain, I Will Stop By At Least Once A Day, So Yes, There Is A Large Possibility Of Seeing Me Again.

Lucille: Really?! (She suddenly smiles kindly at his answer) I'm truly glad to hear that. I'll be looking forward to your daily visits.

Saiyan King: I Still Have No Idea Why You Are So Happy With A Monster Like Me Visiting Your Home Everyday... But, Perhaps I'll Find Out For Myself One Day.

Preparing to finally leave, he took one step forward just as Lucille embraced him from behind, blushing slightly from her own action as the Saiyan King stood completely still.

Lucille: ...Thank you again for everything you did today... I can't say much to change your mind but I have to say this... You'll never be a monster in my eyes... You will always be my hero.

With a look of shock evident in his own expression, the Saiyan King merely patted Lucille's head in a soft manner before finally leaving the room entirely. And just as he did, Lucille quickly face planted onto the bed, using her pillow to cover up her visibly embarrassed blush.

As night-time slowly approached across the landscape, the Saiyan King decided to stand on the roof of the manor, watching the setting sun for the first time since a certain time on Planet Gaia... He had much on his mind, so much had changed in the span of a few days... Yet it did not feel foreign or strange to him... And before long, Yamoshi floated from above a few feet behind him, walking a few feet forward as he now stood beside his King.

Yamoshi: Did you have a good talk with Lucille?

Saiyan King: (Nods) I Believe So.

Yamoshi: Heh... I'm very proud of you, Y(N). You're finally letting your true emotions show.

Saiyan King: I Wouldn't Go So Far As To Say That Just Yet.

Yamoshi: (Shrugs in turn) Well, you've certainly started at a good pace. Keep this up and I'd say in a few years your entire viewpoint on life will change drastically.

Saiyan King: ...I'm Starting To Understand What You Had Mentioned Earlier Today... The Two Sides To Humanity...

Yamoshi: So, a thought finally crossed your mind? It must have been a long and lonely journey.

Saiyan King: (Grunts at his insult) ....Seems I Can Never Be Sentimental With You Around.

Yamoshi: Hey, hey! I was just kidding around... So, does this mean you're finally going to admit that I was right?

Saiyan King: Over My Dead Body!

Yamoshi: Then I'll have you admit it in the afterlife and then proceed to laugh and taunt at you for five minutes straight.

Saiyan King: (Sighs before sitting on the edge of the roof) ...Lucille... I Can't Help But Be Drawn To Her... This Unknown Feeling Within Me... I Cannot Explain It... Yet I Want To Protect Her At All Costs.

Yamoshi: (Sits beside him before speaking) ...Y(N), she can never replace the one you lost. But, she doesn't necessarily have to.

Saiyan King: ...A Part Of Me Wants To Stay Here and Another Desires To Never Return... I Don't Want What I Saw Happen To Lucy Happen To Anyone Here... I'm...Truly Afraid Of Losing Someone Important To Me Again... You Included.

Yamoshi: (Listens patiently) ....That is a burden everyone must maintain... When you learn to care for someone, you must also bear the risk of hatred and loss... Y(N), you can push everyone away as you did before... Live your life without worrying if your loved ones will be hurt... But, as you have learned... You will learn to care for someone whether you like it or not... That is a small part of you that Lucy brought forth... You can be more than what you already are, far more... But, you will never know who you are, unless you shed who you pretend to be... I promised to help you and that is what I intend to do. But, like I said before, I can not change you, only you have the power to change yourself... Some days will be easier, on other days it will be more difficult. Be it easy or hard, the only way to get there... Is to start.

Saiyan King: ...Even If I Somehow Manage To Change... Become More..."Human"...As You Would Say... I May Spare Humanity And It's Inhabitants... But, I Will Never Forgive Their Creators For The Pain They Wrought Upon Me...

Yamoshi: Not at first, but I believe in time you'll move past your hatred for them... Forgive, but never forget.

Saiyan King: ...Tell Me, Have You Ever Met A God Or Goddess Before...?

Yamoshi: (His expression turns to one of doubt) ...No, I can't say I have.

Saiyan King: There Is One Goddess I Have Been Looking For Ever Since I Created The Saiyan Race... Vlora... She Is The Last Particular Deity That I Have Been Hunting For Generations... You Say "Forgive, But Never Forget"... However, I Haven't Forgotten Nor Will I Ever Forgive What She Did To Me! ...Mark My Words, Yamoshi... If I Ever See That Pathetic Goddess Again, The Last Feeling She Will Ever Have Is My Claws On Her Neck!

Yamoshi: (Nonchalant) But, what if you cut your nails that day?

Saiyan King: (Suddenly lost in thought) You Make A Good Point... I Suppose I'll Just Rip Her Throat Out With My Teeth Instead.

Yamoshi: ...Disregarding your last thoughts, we should probably head back to your castle. I think you need another case of mediation before you go on a murder spree again.

Saiyan King: I Though I Only Had To Meditate Once A Day!

Yamoshi: Nooooo... I have to meditate once a day... You have to meditate every chance you get or else you'll end up like your usual "pissed off at everything" self.

Saiyan King: F-Fine! ...But, tell me one thing before we leave.

Yamoshi: (Smirks) Well, this outta be good. What do you want to know?

Saiyan King: (Straight face) What's "defiled" mean?

Y(N) Narration: SKIPPING FORWARD NOW!!!

Scene Change: Unknown Frozen Wasteland

The setting quickly changed at light-speed as an enormous frigid landscape was shown... And it wasn't long before powerful bursts of energy and divine magic were seen lighting up the sky... The fight was too fast and difficult to keep up with as a blizzard raged throughout the land... Yet with one final large Ki explosion seen in the distance, a strange man came flying downwards and tumbled in the snow with great devastation... Panting quite heavily as blood ran down his forehead, the man tried to stand up as three precise Ki beams shot through both his shoulders and his left leg, forcing him to kneel on one leg.

Strange Man: (Grunts heavily with visible pain) ....

Archon: (Slowly descends onto the ground in front of the man) My, my, my...! What a beautiful sight this is... And to think that once you looked down upon me in such a way, Havel... How quickly times change.

Havel: (He takes a breath in between each word) To think...A weakling like you...Could one day... Bring someone like me...Down on their knees... What a sick, cruel joke this is!

Archon: (Places his hands behind his back) You've always had quite the fun beating me down with your posse all those years ago... Now you know what it is like to be beat down by someone you loathe with all your being... Now the tables have finally turned in my favor... Though you are to blame for this, I would have granted you a quick and easy death if you hadn't ran away like the coward you are.

Havel: Quit your useless prattling and kill me already! I've always hated listening to your pathetic voice!

Archon: (Smirks and readies a small and precise Ki blast on his finger) If you wish to die now, then I will grant your wish and ease your suffering... (He points the small Ki ball at his head) Any last words, Havel?

Havel: (He slowly looks up at him with a sinister smile) How's that whore wife of yours doing? Oh, right! I remember now! Dead...Just like your hideous daughter! Good riddance!

Archon: (Slowly deactivates his Ki blast) ....

As Archon took a deep breath, he closed his eyes for a moment... Then suddenly performed a powerful jab to Havel's head, dislocating his jaw completely from the quick and devastating hit... And without wasting anymore time, Archon proceeded to rip both of Havel's arms right off his sockets in a brutal manner... Blood sprayed from his limbs as Archon reeled back and slammed his hand straight into his chest, penetrating his body as he ripped his still-beating heart out in quick succession and proceeded to beat him to death with his own heart... Numerous amounts of blood sprayed everywhere with every hit Archon connected.

As the corpse finally began to light up with numerous lights, Archon stood back up, panting heavily with a visible rage as Havel's blood covered nearly his entire body... And with a loud yell, filled with hate and anger, he activated his now dark red aura... The ferocity and power from his own aura lit up the sky with a blood-red color and it wasn't long before the insane raw power collapsed the entire planet in an instant, exploding with incredible devastation...

Archon: (He stood alone in the vacuum of space, gritting his teeth with visible hatred) ...More... I Need To Kill More...! I'll Kill Them... I'LL KILL THEM ALL!!!

And just like that, he activated his aura and began flying in a whole different direction... Both Archon and the Saiyan King began to change that very day... One for the better and the other headed for a far worse fate... Times were changing rather quickly... And it wouldn't be long before their inevitable ideals and desires clash together...

To Be Continued... Only A Few Chapters Left Before The Volume Finale...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...
23.8K 493 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
95.7K 2.4K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
97.4K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...