a world without quirks (Izuoc...

By Crazymario

Deku and Uraraka get stuck in a new world without their quirks and have to live normal lives while finding a... More

Prologue (Deku side)
Episode 1: Reunion
Episode 2: Living Together
Episode 3: Let's Make A Promise
Episode 4: The Misunderstanding
Side Story: Part 1 Christmas special
Side Story: Part 2 Uraraka's birthday
Episode 5: Confusing Feelings
Episode 6: Back to Square One Part 1
Episode 7:Back to Square One Part 2
Episode 8: MISSING
Episode 9: Out Cold
Episode 10: Out Cold Part 2

Prologue (Ochaco side)

287 9 6
By Crazymario

DEKU! 

I shout his name; I make myself weightless and jump forward; I grab onto him before a blinding light engulfs both of us then everything goes black.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

W-What's that m-my alarm.

My eyes open slightly, and I look around.

"T-This isn't my room?" I speak up.

"Good, you're awake" I see a guy in a lab coat come up to me.

"Oh, I'm in a hospital," I say.

"That's correct. Do you know what happened? The police found you laying on the ground, barely breathing," the doctor explains.

I try to remember, but everything is a blur. It hurts my head to think.

"Ow, it hurts!" I yell out.

"It's ok; you don't have to force yourself to remember to give it time. I'll come by later to do some tests," he tells me as he walks out.

That's weird. I don't remember anything. I remember doing my work study at school, but in the last few days... it feels like the memories have been eradicated from my mind.

Then I realized something horrific. 

"M-My hands!"

I was left entirely speechless my hands looked normal, and the pads on my fingers I used to activate my quirk had been removed.

"Is my quirk gone?" 

Not wholly convinced, I try and float the sheet of my bed, but...

"It's true I don't have a quirk anymore." 

after the tests, I was let go from the hospital, and when I left, I realized I wasn't even anywhere near UA. I didn't even recognize the city I was in.

"Ow, my head" I quickly grab my head with my right hand, excluding my pinkie.

"Oh, right, my quirks gone. I don't need to do that anymore," I realize.

Suddenly a memory comes rushing back! 

"OH, right! I was holding onto Deku before I was sent here; he must have been sent here too. Maybe I can get more answers if I find him," I shout accidentally. 

"Hey, you're in public, dummy," I internally scolded myself, as I now drew the attention of everyone in the area; embarrassed, I ran away and found a police station. 

"Maybe the police know where Deku is; he probably had the same idea if he was in a place he didn't recognize." I think to myself as I head inside.

"Can we help you?" they ask.

"Yeah, I'm looking for a friend. Maybe you have seen him. He has green hair and some freckles around his cheeks. his names Izuku Midoriya.

"Ah yes, I know him," an officer comes forth."

"You do! Can you tell me where he is" I shout?

"He's probably at the hospital. I dropped him off after he was talking nonsense about some heroes" his words made me mad.

"There is no need to insult him. We both want to become heroes one day," I shout at the man.

"Not you too look playing hero is fine, but this is the police station! Stop pretending you're in a comic book and go outside," he yells at me back and forces me to leave.

"That was odd. It's almost like... heroes don't exist?" then a thought comes over me.

"What if I'm not in my world anymore! It certainly makes sense why my quirk is gone if this world doesn't have them.

"Maybe, but I'm still not sure once I find Deku, we can sort this mess out" I go back to the hospital, hoping to find some answers.

"Excuse me, is there an Izuku Midoriya admitted here," I ask the staff.

"Oh, I'm sorry your friend was discharged right after you woke up," the familiar doctor told me.

"Oh, I see. Do you know where he ran off to?" I ask. 

"Sorry, that was a few hours ago. He could be anywhere. Have you tried the police station?" 

"Yeah, I just came from there; thanks anyways!" I tell them. and head out back on my search.

After another hour, no one has seen him; no matter where I go, it's a total loss. 

"Well, I know He's here thanks to the hospital, so it hasn't been a total loss," I tell myself.

Then a noise interrupts my thoughts. 

"I haven't eaten in so long!" my stomach is starting to hurt. It must have been days since I last ate; I walk over to a small cafe hoping to get a bite to eat, but then I see a help wanted poster on the window.

"Maybe if I work there, I can get some free food; I might as well try since I should get some food in me before resuming my search; who knows, maybe Deku will stop by if he is also hungry."

As I walk in, I see an old couple in the booth with only a cup of coffee.

"Hello miss, I saw the sign out there. Is the job still available?" I ask.

A girl walks up to me with a striking resemblance to mina.

"Welcome in, yes, it is. When can you start," she asks me.

"Um, I guess right now," I say with a smile while scratching the back of my head.

"That's perfect. But The boss isn't here right now, but he should be in later tonight—my name is Mina. What's yours" she says with a smile.

"Mina?" that's just a coincidence, right? It has to be.

I sit down, and she gives me some food; as we eat, I explain my situation.

"Well, that sucks. You don't have a place. Well, this cafe has an attic, and I'm sure as long as the boss hears about it, you can stay up there; he seems mean, but inside he is just a big softy," she says with a grin on her face. 

"I am, huh" an old man walks in with a soft grin. He has a long beard and a cigarette in his hand.

"Boss!" mina shouts.

"Oh, hello, I'm Ochaco Uraraka. I was hoping to work for the position you have available," I greeted him.

"So, you don't have a place to stay? Mina texted me about the situation. I think I can afford to lend out the shop's attic, but know I have cameras. If you steal something, I'll hand you right over to the cops!" he shouts that last part with a cruel glare.

"Uh, D-Don't worry about a thing I-I promise to take care of this place as long as I'm w-working and living here!" I say with fear in my voice.

"Alright, as long as that's clear, the name's Sojiro Sakura, but you can just call me boss," the man tells me.

"Got it, boss," I say per his request.

"Also, what's your phone number? I'll need to call you to tell you when to set up shop." Sojiro says.

"Actually, I don't have one," I tell him.

"Is that so? Well, you can have the old one. I was planning on selling it, but this way, I can contact you easier," Sojiro says while handing me a flip phone that was similar to my old one anyway.

Almost a week later, I'm learning to become a barista, boss helps me make his amazing coffee, and he also has some fantastic curry!

"Uraraka, have the rest of the day off," boss tells me.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah, you have been really helpful the last few days. Why don't you go out and buy a nice meal for yourself" he says as he hands me some money.

"Thank you, boss. I'll work extra hard to repay you," I say as I'm out the door.

I walk around until I find a hole-in-the-wall Restaurant called Burger planet.

I walk inside.

"So hungry," I call out. But then I look at the person behind the counter, and suddenly I lose all interest in food and stare at him for what feels like hours.

"DEKU!" I call out

"Is that you? finally, I've found you!" I shout.

"Uraraka?" 

End Of Chapter

well, the prologue is over hope this was a good start because my least favorite part is over; I really suck at beginnings. I have a lot of plans for this story. It might be a few days until the first chapter is out because I really want to make them as good as I can. 

Please let me know of any issues you have with this book. I want to get better, and being harsh is completely ok as long as you don't insult me personally; I can take whatever criticism you have for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 59 11
It's almost Valentine's Day and Izuku Midoriya/Deku is starting to realize that he has a crush on Ochako Uraraka, but he doesn't know if she feels th...
1K 24 49
So I usually write these after I'm done with the book. Because I'm a long writer. But I don't like not having the book done first. So here we are. ...
26.7K 458 31
Just a bunch of one shots for my green haired boy :) a lot of fluff and angst Please know that I do not own Izuku or any characters of MHA just y/n...
21.7K 628 21
18-year old Denki Kaminari is not at all pleased with his life. Coming out of a relationship, his life consists of working the graveyard shift at a c...