When Friendship becomes Love...

By radhikaalapure

Aru Shah meets a boy at the bus stop, to tell her she dropped her earring, Aru makes a new friend who might b... More

New Kid
New Enemies
New Friends
New Teacher
New Partner
New Routine
New Study Buddy
New Promise
New Trip
New Adventure
New York City
Diwali special
New Hotel
New Problems
New Big City
New Day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARU 🥳🎂🎁🎉🎊🎈
New Flashback of old time
New Feeling Of Concern
New News
New BoYfRiEnD
New Memories
New Knowledge
I am so sorry
New Crazy Dream

New Talents

385 3 1
By radhikaalapure

Skip to the end of the day.

Aiden POV
It was the end of the day. The day was much better then I hoped for. New friends, new school, new people it was great.

"I- Uh have to go somewhere" Aru said, "see you tomorrow?"

"Yah sure, bye" I said

I had to get home and finish my homework.

Also, see I have an aunt her, Urvashi, who runs a dance studio in town. She invited me to learn dance, which I may or many not be good at.

Time to go!!

Time Skip

I am switching POV

Aru POV
After I left Aiden, i grabbed a bag from my locker, got all my stuff I need and I walked to dance, Urvashi Aunty had asked us to come over after school for dance practice and meet a new student.

I walked to dance, I had been doing to many year. More then the other students there. Only Brynee and Mini knew I did dance. I went in

"Hello aunty" I said

"Hello Aru beta" she said, "go ahead and change, you can stretch and began practice"

"Ok"

"Also beta, your new partner for your dance competition is coming today!"

"Nice" I said, "I am gonna go change."

I walked to the changing room and changed into a flowy yellow top and white yoga pants. I tied my hair into a pony tail.

I was practicing a dance on an Indian song, Mujsa dosti karoge (above) I was participating in a dance competition, which was in 2 months. My new partner was going to come today. I know my part of dance. So I began practicing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...