Into deception

By Elena_sx

This is the second book to πŸ“š- Into oblivion ----------- "I've come to find that I am in fact a jealous man... More

<3
πŸ«€
Adrenaline
Suffocating
Breakfast
White rose
Poetically creative
Wakey Wakey
Salty wounds
Great Plague
Deal with the devil
Lines between fine
Spiralling texts
3 weeks
Casino roulette
"Kinda fun"
Train tracks
Weeping wall
Ghost from the past
"Hi"
Scoot over
Once upon a time
Headache
Surely you know
Stolen glances
Familiar rooftops
Panic
Weak to my knees
"At first.."
Nicholas
Silver linings
Words
Rats and whatnot
Oh boy
Too close
Missing but found
Open wounds
Ultimate problem
An hour
Max
Nearly
Break
Date
Coffee with doubt
I just wanna be yours
Sunshine
Languages and restrictions
Way out
Voices
Weakness
Desperate
Twelve thousand and four
Heart to Heart
Pink skirts and blond wigs
"You"
Spineless
Broken panels
Death wish
Dignity
Mad love
4:20
Army
Tanks, and more..
Spider
Ghost
Go fuck yourself
Aquatinted before
Eternity
Grace
Ball of snow
As a mother
Into deception
The End.

The chase

3.4K 83 101
By Elena_sx

📚

Start song now 🎧 ^^^

It's not a secret that clubs are the best place to sell everything and anything without getting caught, sure nowadays it's a bit harder with all the cameras and what not but still, if you're smart enough you can get away with just about anything.

"Mia do you copy?" Levi comes in through the ear piece, sounding like she's almost right behind me. 

I ignore it for many reasons, none she would agree are reasons to begin with of course but either way I stay put letting hands from strangers graze my body like they've know me for years. My body has been touched, groped, hugged, even worshipped and you wanna know something? it still doesn't help me forget. It doesn't make me want to smile or feel, let alone take anyone home.

Instead, it only reminds me of how I felt that day, laying on the floor that was so very warm from the bomb. It heated and burned anything in it's scorching path.

"Mia respond"

And there he is, sweaty and flushed, looking for a way out except there isn't one, at least not one he'll make it to on time. It's when they realize that they're truly done that gets me going, if I dare say so it may even be the best part of it all.

Sure, killing is thrilling, it boils your blood cold, dries your soul beyond recognition but this...this is what no one really talks about. When you look at the person you're going to kill and see them coming to terms with the fact that that's it, they're dead, it all clicks into place like a puzzle and it begins with their eyes. They swell a dark dry color, then their skin begins to turn into un-cooked doe all lucid and melting looking. Sweat begins to pour out like a broken water pipe and their breathing.... erratic. It feels like everything in life is perfect, like there's no errors, no regrets, just plain perfection.

His hands clasp tightly onto the brown leather brief case pulling it closer to his chest than it already is. His knuckles drain themselves from any colour they once held, any tighter, I think to myself, and that briefcase might just rip in half.

I start walking towards him.

The crowd splits in half making this a lot easier than I would've liked but he backs away making a run to the closest door but I don't run, I know that room doesn't have any windows and when I open the door he has cowered to he turns around so fast that I feel the wind brush my hair back a bit. The door shuts behind me drowning any noise from the music letting only his deep breathing fill the silence, its muffled and dry from how tired he is. Running for 2 hours has that effect on people.

"Please I-" he chokes at his dry throat "I don't-" this time he coughs it out licking his lips to speak better "I don't have what you want"

I don't speak, there's no point.

"There's a new player in town" he tries to gain my interest like it will buy him his life "I can get you information on him" but when he realizes for the 4th time tonight that there's no point, I get to have that rush of adrenaline all over again. I move closer backing him up and when he's close enough I kick him straight in the chest sending him flying onto the red couch behind him.

He groans trying to breath out the pain from his body but I don't let him feel even an inch better. I straddle him catching him off guard.

"Just tell me what you want" begging like a little kid that wants candy, it's sickening. I watch him carefully and I just can't imagine him being part of what he is, I mean for the lords above he wears round glasses that are way too big for him, heavy eyebrows, uneven lips, balding hair and a beer belly. If you ask me he looks like a father late for dinner and not a sex trafficking piece of shit.

But then again, it's the ones that look welcoming that are the backstabbers.

I slowly pull out my rounded blades letting him freeze beneath me, I let his wide eyes trail around the shiny silver and it's like his brain can practically speak out loud with the way he's glaring at them.

"Don't be scared" I say smiling slightly, I trail one blade across his stomach popping all the buttons undone and onto the floor. His eyes leave the blades and fall into mine pleading me without words.

"I-I I'm sorry-please-" and before I hear anymore my other blade slices his throat, it's not hard to slice skin, if anything I think it's easier than butter. You just have to apply the right amount of pressure to make it smooth and then the rusty red pours out uncontrollably, unable to go anywhere else like a waterfall. But a waterfall has a body of water waiting at the bottom of it to be reunited with, he only has his chest, his belly and the unwashed floor.

I stand up not wanting to smell like metal afterwards.

"Mia for fucks sakes just come in"

"It's done"

There's a pause.

"Dead?"

"No he's dancing with me right now, yes he's dead" I roll my eyes as I clean my blades onto his once blue shirt that's not so blue anymore. Funny how even colors have the ability to die, but it just goes to show that everything is temporary, heart beat or not.

I don't feel bad, not anymore at least. Any humanity I once had was kinda lost that day including something else too. I don't know what it is but I can feel it, it's like there's a hole deep in my chest that nothing can cover, not even killing, but it sure takes my mind of things so I kill anything I can get my hands on.

"Alright just meet outside then" there's a sigh at the very end of that sentence that didnt get cut out entirely.

"Tired of me already?"

"More like worried, but of course you don't believe in worry because that doesn't exist in your world right?"

I glance down at the body before blinking away fast "right" and with that I make my way out of the room hiding my blades at the same time. The music blares itself back into me and for a moment I forgot where I was, suddenly the need to get out is as strong as my hate for everyone here. This time I avoid being touched by anyone and anything only to come to a dead stop. I breath in feeling everything around me begin disappearing, all that's left is me and a scent that has my stomach burning in flames. I know I'm imagining this, I know this because there's just no way I could be smelling him right now.

My eyes take themselves of the discolored floor as I begin making my way out until once again I'm stopped in my attempt to just escape. His hood covers any chance of identity I can get, his hands are tucked away in the hoodies pockets leaving his lips as the one and only thing I'm left to evaluate. My pulse quickens against my body to the point where I can feel every single beat against my skin, my mouth goes seemingly dry. That's all that I can muster up to feel when the person in front of me looks just like, him. What exactly am I meant to do? admit that I've been seeing him everywhere?

I've gone entirely insane, at first it started with a few glances then and there but then I started smelling him all around me, as if he was stood right behind me, of course he was nowhere to be found. But lately I've been seeing him almost everywhere, nothing ever happens though, he just stares at me, and I don't need to see his eyes to know that, not when my skin prickles, not when my skin heats along an invisible path that seems to always lead to my eyes.

The people around us all erupt in cheers and laughs getting all riled up for something which makes me look at that direction, when I turn back he's gone leaving nothing but me and my craziness. Until that craziness returns, only behind me, I spin around only to look up as he completely towers over me, still, I see nothing but darkness, nothing to grasp onto. I stand there staring at the man I'm too familiar with and he stares back with heaviness, longing. It's driving me crazy.

"What do you want" I manage to muster up against all odds. He stands there, unfazed in the slightest until that demeaner changes, one of his hands slides out of his pocket, I hesitate and immediately feel the need for the weapons strapped behind my back. He seems to notice and slows his movement down opening his hand showing that there's nothing hidden in them but I just trace over the smoothness of them, his skin perfectly kissed by the sun only reminding me more of how it all ended. Just when I dropped into my thoughts his fingers grazed the top of my cheek. I stop breathing right there. I can feel every part of him, the warmness seeps out of him flooding my cold body with something other than ice and pain, warmth. Plain and simple warmth that melts me along with every organ in my body.

His massive frame comes closer towards mine as does his hand that has now softly and gently tied itself around my jaw "You"

The voice alone has my spine struggling to keep me standing straight, but the fact it sounds just like him to the exhale of his breath... I can't- I can't comprehend that. I close my eyes feeling his skin against mine till I no longer can, till it becomes cold and lonely just as fast as it was warm. He's gone.

"Mia did you die in there come on"

My chest caves in from the voice and I have to take a minute to calm my racing heart "on my way" what the fuck is going on with me.

The moment I step out of the box of nothing but warm bodies and blaring sounds everything just quiets, and for a moment I seem to take in everything around me as if it were life or death. I count the bodies around me, I watch cars race past, I listen to the bottles clinking together as people down the very last drops of alcohol the green glass bottle has to offer. My body is overdriving at it's best over here. His touch- his very presence- I mean seriously... I've known for time I'd always end up going insane but I never knew he'd be the one leading me down that rabbit hole.

"Mia?"

I turn around finding Levi looking slightly worried as her eyes trace over every feature on my face, that makes me pull myself together just that fast.

"What-"

"It's so hot in there fuck me" I sigh with a laugh that helps no one, her whole appearance deflates in annoyance almost.

"Right" she rolls her eyes.

I'm left to just nod as I take in a small deep breath, what am I meant to tell her? where would I even fucking begin?

"Come on, we need rest after all of that" I walk ahead getting into our car, she joins taking a seat in the passenger side only to pull out her bloodied machetes'.

"Who'd you come across" I nearly smile looking down as she wipes away the dried blood revealing the shiny silver.

"Well besides a whole group of other buyers? no one imparticular"

"Fair enough" her and those machetes'.

Mia's outfit in the club <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351 27 37
"Will I ever find out why you call me Rose? That's not my name." I asked him playfully. "You are my "Rose". Beautiful and gentle to look at, but touc...
6.1K 163 30
"Why me" she softly asked "because I love when I am deep inside you" _________________________________________ Meet Alexander the hottest man on ear...
A Memory Away By kAy

Teen Fiction

282K 10K 42
[HR: #2 in Young Adult 28/3/19] ❛❛One look and I fell in love again.❜❜ ❈ ❈ ❈ "Aren't you going to say anything?" I turned around to face him. "Thanks...