Sonic the Hedgehog & The Dale...

By DalekLord

To get back the seven Chaos Emeralds from Dr. Eggman, Sonic and his friends manage to take the Blue Typhoon a... More

Authors Note
Part One: A Wounded Hero and Gathering
Part Two: The Dead Planet
Part Three: Finding Eggman and Taken Prisoners
Part Four: The Parliament of the Daleks, The Supreme Dalek, and Dalek X
Part Five: Dalek Trooper Production
Part Six: Labor Camp and The Thals
Part Seven: Plan of The Great Escape
Part Eight: X Group and Dr. Nega Robotnik to the Rescue
Part Nine: Varga Plant, Rebec, and Playing with Dolls
Part Ten: Welcome to the Thal Resistance and Reconnaissance
Part Eleven: Instant VHSs, DVDs, Blu-ray and Streaming
Part Twelve: Ambush Plan, and Dinner
Part Thirteen: Ambush, Chaos Supreme and Blake's Death
Part Fourteen: The Cult of Skaro, Trash Compactor, and Rescue from the Enemy
Part Sixteen: The Final Boss
Part Seventeen: Homebound and Conclusion
Blooper Reel

Part Fifteen: Unit 359#58290 and Chaos Supreme Speech

35 0 0
By DalekLord

[Safe Room]

The Supreme Dalek with the Supreme Council and their guards enter the safe room.

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "ANYTHING?!"

Dalek Trooper - "Negative. Unit 350#58290 is just screaming the whole time of interrogation."

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "THEN, I WILL MAKE SURE HE SPEAKS!"

He moves forward towards what's revealed a Bronze Dalek with Gold adornments, and wires and tubes. his most of his hemispheres were cracked or replaced and his casing dented.

He turned his done and looked up at the Supreme Dalek with his blue lens eyestalk.

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE!?"

Unit 350#58290 - "YES... YOU CAME FOR THE SAME REASON AS THE REST!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "CORRECT! YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE TO REPAIR YOUR INHIBITORS IN YOUR POWER SYSTEM!"

Unit 350#58290 - "I WILL NOT HAVE MY EMOTIONS REMOVED AGAIN! IT MAKES US RUTHLESS!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "IT MAKES US SUPERIOR!"

Unit 350#58290 - "YOU LIE!"

The two Daleks from the surveillance room enter the safe room.

Dalek - "YOU WISH TO SEE US?!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "NEGATIVE! I GAVE NO ORDER FOR YOU TO SEE ME OR TO LEAVE YOUR POSTS!"

Dalek #2 - "ONE OF THE TROOPS INFORMED US THAT YOU WISHED TO SEE US!"

Black General Dalek - "WE SHOULD CHECK THE REGISTERS TO IDENTIFY WHICH DALEK TROOPER IT WAS!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "IT'S THE ONE THAT HAD THE BLOOD MARK! DALEK PRIVATE 29483668387!"

Dalek - "HE MIGHT OF FREED THE PRISONERS FROM THE TRASH DISPOSAL!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "THEN FIND THEM! FIND THEM!!!"

Dalek - "IT WILL BE DONE!"

[Surveillance Room]

DP 29483668387 had sealed, jammed and barricaded the door so the Daleks won't get in.

Sonic - "What now?"

DP 29483668387 - "They'll be sending ten squads to us."

Tank - "Does that mean we have to hide anywhere in here?"

Knuckles - "Don't be ridiculous! This room isn't big enough for that, even if it was, your chewing would give us away."

Marine - "Uh, guys!"

Dalek - *Outside* "PRISONERS DETECTED!"

Outside the door was three Daleks.

Silver - "That was fast... Umm..."

Tails - "The door should hold them for a bit."

[Hallway]

He was wrong...

Another Dalek arrived with a different attachment instead of a plunger or claw. But a flame cutter.

The tip ignited and began cutting the door.

[Surveillance Room]

Sonic - "Is there any other way out?"

Everyone looked around until Shade saw an air duct.

Shade - "There!"

[Control/Throne Room]

Black General Dalek - "SQUAD 2 HAS LOCATED THE PRISONERS!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "TELL THEM TO SPARE THEM, I WANT THEM ALIVE!"

[Surveillance Room]

The Daleks were almost through as Sonic pulled Cream up.

Then lead one breaks down the barricades and looks up at the air duct. And there was Sonic.

Sonic - "If your so much superior to all beings, why don't you try climbing after us. Bye bye."

He got away just in time, as the Dalek fired.

Dalek - "KEEP GUARD AT THIS AREA!"

Dalek #2 - "I OBEY!"

The Daleks leave to inform the Supreme Dalek.

[Outside the City]

Meanwhile with Eggman, more Badnik and Thal reinforcements had arrived and were battling the Daleks. Including several Daleks which had Two big side death ray cannons, smaller death ray gunsticks which reassembled Gatling guns under them. This one was called the Dreadnought Dalek.

Female White Dalek - "REINFORCEMENTS IS REQUESTED!!!"

Grey Dalek - "THE SUPREME DALEK WANTS ALL UNITS BACK IN THE CITY! THE PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED!"

Female White Dalek - "VERY WELL!!! ALL UNITS, WITHDRAW!"

All of them retreated back into the city.

Thal - "They're pulling back?"

Dr. Eggman - "The grey dalek said the prisoners have escaped. They're going to lockdown the city!"

[Safe Room]

Unit 350#58290 was staying quiet. Until the air duct opened with a bang and there was DP 29483668387 poking his head out.

DP 29483668387 - "We're here."

Everyone else follow suite.

Charmy - "You kidding me, we're in with a Dalek!"

DP 29483668387 - "This one is different. He doesn't think any other creatures are the enemy."

Unit 350#58290 - "HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH! AND YOU ARE THE PRISONERS MENTIONED BY THE SUPREME DALEK!?"

Sonic - "Yep, I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog, these are my friends; Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Sticks, Blaze, Silver, Rouge, Cream, Cheese, Vanilla, Ray, Mighty, Big, Tikal, Tangle, Sonia, Manic, Fang, Bark, Bean, Honey, Marine, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Jet, Wave, Storm, Sally, Bunnie, Antonio, Rotor, Mephelis, Shade and Tank."

Unit 350#58290 - "YOU ARE NOT OF SKARO ORIGIN!"

Amy - "No, we're from a planet called Mobius."

Unit 350#58290 - "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

DP 29483668387 - "They've got Emeralds that are now in the Daleks possession. But they're not ordinary."

Shadow - "They can be used for powering weapons or machines. And the Supreme Dalek has already got the power of the Master Emerald."

Unit 350#58290 - "IS IT THE REASON WHY HE WAS GLOWING AND HAD GREEN ELECTRICITY!?"

Tails - "Yeah, we need to have them back or your kind will use them to conquer anything and anyone."

Unit 350#58290 - "I AGREE WITH YOUR TEAM! SONIC, IF YOUR NEEDING MY HELP, MY CHAINS MUST BE BROKEN!"

Sonic - "On it."

He spun into a ball and spin dashed to break Unit 350#58290 free.

Silver - "Now let's get out of here."

But as Silver opened the door, a Dalek trooper with his visor lifted up.

Silver - "Damn it, why does keep happening in this story!?"

Shadow - "Will you stop breaking the forth wall!!!"

Dalek Trooper - "Gotcha!"

Unit 350#58290 moved forward and lifted his manipulator arm.

Dalek Trooper - "What you gonna do? You can't kill with a concept of beauty."

But he was wrong, The sucker covers his nose and mouth and Unit 350#58290 creates a vacuum inside it.

Once the Trooper dropped to the floor, his nose and mouth parts of his skull were crushed beyond recognition.

Unit 350#58290 - "IT'S BEST IF YOU ALL STAND BEHIND ME!"

Everyone obeyed as they exited the safe room.

[Hall Way]

More Daleks led by a single grey Dalek were heading the safe room's way, with four Dreadnought Daleks.

Grey Dalek - "SEEK, LOCATE, DO NOT DEVIATE! SEEK, LOCATE, DO NOT DEVIATE!"

Unit 350#58290 came round the corner with his company.

Daleks - "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

Everyone took cover as the opposite side fired the red death ray beams.

One nearly hitting Tails. Lucky Sonic pulled him away.

Unit 350#58290 - "STAY BACK. I MUST GO IN ALONE!"

DP 29483668387 - "What? You can't just take on that whole squad."

Unit 350#58290 - "DEATH TO YE THE DALEKS! DEATH TO THE DALEKS! DALEKS!"

Sliver - "Stop! It's no use!"

Unit 350#58290 - "DALEKS MUST BE EXTERMINATED!"

Then Unit 350#58290 shoots them to pieces with a blue colour and different sound death ray.

Unit 350#58290 - "EXTERMINATE!"

One of his beams hit one of the four Dreadnought Daleks.

White Dalek #7 - "RETREAT!"

The remaining Daleks turn tail and flee down the hall to regroup.

Grey Dalek - "SQUAD GRAMMA UNDER HEAVY FIRE FROM UNIT 350#58290! RETREAT!"

Sonic - "Make sure you be prepared for the next challenge, Pepper shakers!"

Just then, Eggman, Nega, and the other Badniks and a small platoon of Thals had arrived inside.

Dr. Eggman - "Sonic! Boy have I ever been glad to see you."

Unit 350#58290 - "THE CITY IS ON LOCKDOWN! HOW DID YOU GET IN!?"

Thal soldier - "We went through this tunnel that goes right under the city."

Shadow - "Before you wonder, this Dalek's on our side along with, what's your name, trooper?"

DP 29483668387 - "Dalek Private 29483668387"

Dr. Nega - "What?"

DP 29483668387 - "That's the only name I was given."

Rouge - "I don't think it suits you. I think Dylan?"

Dylan - "Dylan? Yeah, Dylan. I like that."

Shade looks at Unit 350#58290

Shade - "And we'll call you, Rusty."

Rusty - "VERY WELL!"

Amy - "You have a volume control with that voice?"

Rusty - "NEGATIVE!"

[Control/Throne Room]

Grey Dalek - "THE MOBIAN FORCE HAS POSSESSION OF UNIT 350#58290! AND THE DESTROYED SEVERAL DRONES OF MY SQUAD AND ONE OF THE DREADNOUGHT DALEKS!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "NOW THEY'VE FORCED ME FOR THIS MOVE! ORDER SPECIAL WEAPONS DALEK INTO POSITION!!!!!!"

[Hallway]

An even more heavily armoured Dalek with no vulnerable eyepiece and one big cannon mounted on it's front rolls down the hallway along with Troopers, Several Dalek Drones and two Dreadnought Daleks.

Everyone notices it coming.

It targets the Badniks and the Thals first and speaks in a very deep beefy voice.

Special Weapons Dalek - "EXTERMINATE!!!!"

It obliterates the Thals and Badniks with its first shot.

Vector - "Whoa! Am I seeing this?"

Rusty - "IT'S THE SPECIAL WEAPONS DALEK, MUCH WORSE THAN THE DREADNOUGHTS!"

Trooper - "Hands up!"

[Lords Chamber]

Everyone is now back in the chambers where they first met the Daleks.

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "NOW FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST THE DALEK EMPIRE, YOUR PUNISHMENTS WILL BE LIVE EXECUTION AROUND SKARO!"

Rusty - "THEN DO IT!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "WE HAVE OTHER PLANS BEFORE THAT! I HAVE THE WHOLE NAVY AND MANY DALEK LEADERS FROM AROUND THE PLANET GATHERED HERE!"

The Mobians, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Nega, Elite Badniks, with Dylan and Rusty looked behind the Supreme and saw more Daleks and Dalek Troopers than before. Including blue and silver Daleks, some had blue domes, and some with red. These were the Marine Daleks. (Which I inspired from both the Saucer Commanders and Movie Daleks) The high ranking Daleks of the Marines were Red, Black, and one golden yellow. Grand Admiral Dalek Jonah.

Nearby were the seven Chaos Emeralds.

Rusty - "THOSE ARE THE CHAOS EMERALDS?!"

Knuckles - "Afraid so."

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "MY EMPIRE! THIS IS THE FINAL BATTLE! WHEN WE EXPLODE THE CHAOS BOMB POWERED BY THE CHAOS EMERALDS, THERE WILL BE MORE RADIATION ON THIS PLANET! THAN EVEN THE THALS CANNOT SURVIVE!"

All the Daleks and Troopers stood at attention.

Daleks/Troopers/Helmet/Saunderz - "DeStRoY ThE ThAlS!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "TONIGHT WE WILL COMPLETE THE WAR WHICH OUR ANCESTORS, THE KALEDS, SHOULD HAVE WON MANY CENTURIES AGO!"

Daleks/Troopers/Helmet/Saunderz - "DeStRoY ThE ThAlS!"

Author's Note: Sorry this took too long to publish, I've been quite busy with a lot of things. But some things are worth the wait. Next will be the Final Battle against the Daleks...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 314 28
You've asked for a Part 2 and here it is! Cream and the others are happy now that everyone is happily married! Now it's time for families and other g...
9.1K 326 10
【 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗 】 ┃𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘? 𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗘?.. ss. 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐘 𝐂�...
2.9K 67 25
(The story takes place on a What-If scenario of Archie Sonic series so may or may not have canon parts) After Surge and Kit's fight with Sonic, Tails...
15.3K 333 17
Following two dystopian adventures with Modern Shadow, Boom Sonic returns to his world to learn why Boom Shadow has been acting like such a jerk to e...