MHA reacts to Verdant Emperor...

By Greyninja27

Verdant Emperor by TheHinokami is one of my favorite stories of all time so I decided to write the reaction f... More

Setting up the stage.
The Divergence
Interlude: Friends and New Watchers
Finding Shelter & First Steps
Results & Giran
Interlude- Broken Flames
Physical Conditioning, New Home & Two New Members
Verdant Guards & Training
UA Exam & All Might's Regrets
Expanding & New Bases
U.S.J
Heroes & Villains & Anti-Heroes!?
Hosu
Hosu Aftermath
Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?
Heroes Vs Meta Liberation Army
Prelude to Summer Break
Summer Camp
Kamino Incident
Shock & The Sealment of Fate
Saying Goodbye
Interlude: Confession!
Advancing Plans & Growing
Reactions
Growth & Overhaul!?
Save Eri!
Aftermath of the raid
Military Line Assault!
Battle Aftermath
Desperation!
The fall of Aichi
Conversations
Intriguing
Prelude to Meeting
Meeting Pt. 1
Meeting Pt. 2
Large Scale Combat!
Bloodshed
Interlude-Troubled Hearts.
UA's Surrender & Effects
Meeting & Ackowlegements
The Future Within Reach!
Japan's Fall!
The Verdant Emperor's Will!
Meeting the Emperor!
Finale!

Sports Festival & Verdant Movements

7.8K 197 126
By Greyninja27

Narrator:- Izuku Midoriya.

I was sitting in my lab studying the arm of the Nomu and doing other research like the temporary quirk erasing bullets, a knock came on the door to his lab section. He saved where he was and turned around to see it was Twice who was recently put in charge of overseeing the construction work for the main base and the backup bases.

"I do not want to do so much work/ Do you really trust me with this much responsibility?" Twice asked.

"I mean you are in charge, right? That means I trust you enough to be my eyes and years when I am not around," Izuku reassured him.

Now, Twice has been improving quite a lot in his mental health under my guidance. We haven't gotten to the point of Twice making clones of himself yet but they stop his more split personality responses. They only happened every once in a while and he was more assertive in his leading now which he has done amazing in it. 

"That's awesome! did you hear that?" Himiko cheered and asked Twice, "You saw that right? It's not if we can help you or not anymore, because Izu did it in that world and now we have to just do it in ours."

As such, Twice was assigned oversight of the main base projects to ensure they got done at a faster speed with the clones.

"Having someone like Twice on your side is really a boon," Momo said, "he can single-handedly double your manpower."

"It doesn't end there tho," Izuku added, "you can lead the straightforward assault on the enemy just using the clones. And that has two benefits. First, you pull crazy stunts or take high risks without worrying about casualties on your side, and second, you can bait the enemy to use their hidden weapons without risking your allies."

Meanwhile, Midnight was shedding tears, "at least one person was paying attention in my class."

 "Hello Twice. Is something the matter?" Izuku asked and Twice put some documents down in front of him. 

"The first main base is done. We finished ahead of schedule since I made quite a few clones of the workers. I already have a second backup base being worked on already and they have already broke ground. We anticipate it to be finished in 3 weeks' time. We already have resources being stockpiled into the new main and it will be ready to be moved into at the end of this week if nothing sets the schedule back." Twice stated and Izuku was thrilled!

"Momo was right, having Twice on either side is such a cheat," Mina said.

"Haha praise me more/ stop it is guys you are making me blush," Twice said.

Suddenly Nezu had a brilliant idea, "Mr.Bubaigawara, I have an offer for you. Once you are done with your rehab, would you like to join U.A as a faculty member?"

"I will do it/ are you serious?" Twice asked. Honestly, he didn't trust any of them, except Himiko and the green-haired kid... to some extent.

"Yes, we could really use someone like you. Having you on our side to clone our teachers in case of emergencies will really help us," Nezu said but that wasn't the real reason. A few minutes ago when his students list out the benefits of having Twice on their side but it also cements the fact that having him on the opposite side will be that much more troublesome. So he wanted to snatch him before the commission or any third-party organization get their hands on him. Oh, and he wasn't the only one he was hoping to snatch, "Miss Toga and Mr. Sako that offer extends to you as well." 

"Wait! Me?"Both of them asked in unison.

"Yes," Nezu said, "this year's events and this series have given me a new perspective on how to do things moving forward. And one of that things is properly doing background checks on students' backgrounds. And for that Miss Toga, we could use someone like you. As we saw on the screen you are very skilled in discreetly gathering information and this year has accumulated a lot of bad rep for U.A so we would like Mr. Sako to manage our PR if he agreed to take the offer."

Toga and Compress looked at each other before Toga finally spoke, "we would think about it before we make any decision."

"Of course, I would have been more worried if you didn't," Nezu said ending the conversation.  

This was going amazing, especially with the fact that we had acquired a new member with a minor teleportation quirk. It allowed him to set up teleportation points like a warp gate and it required him time to activate it. It wasn't good for quick teleportation but still, it was good for transporting once the gate was open.

"Great, now he has a teleporter as well," Kaminari made a sarcastic remark, "what's next? Is he going to build a Tank or something?"

"Don't jinx it you idiot," Jiro said.

"Come on, it's not like he really is going to bring a tank in the city, right?" it was a silly question but everyone was hesitant to answer that. 

I had planned to use our current main base as a meeting ground for anyone else so that the main base wasn't found. I also revised the access to the base and that people needed to go through the teleportation gate to arrive at the base so that no one could be tracked to the main base.

"Complicated but secure," Izuku hummed in agreement as he noted it down in his book

"Perfectly describes my parents' marriage?" Dabi said.

"Wow! That was worse than the Endeavor flavored ice cream," Izuku said to which he got offended 'what?' from Hawks.

"Come on little dude, it wasn't that bad," Hawks defended, or at least he tried to.

"Seriously?" Izuku asked with a deadpan face, "their tagline was 'Come and Taste the Endeavor,' which I will gladly decline, and even if someone dared to order that..." he covered Eri's ears who was sitting on his lap, "who the fuck serves a boiling hot ice cream? At that point why are you even eating ice cream? Just order a glass of hot chocolate or something." 

Hawks stared at him for a moment and said, "fair enough.'

Meanwhile, Endeavor was sighing, "I told them it was a bad idea, to begin with."

We would continue to do this until they lost the teleport user or as I was currently researching, replicating his quirk which has seen some progress but was hitting some roadblocks.

"OK now that is something interesting," Mei said.

I've been getting a lot of data about it working but I ended up with just more and more data to ensure I was understanding it right. Even if I replicated it, I would still use it only as a backup between the main bases since I didn't want the technology to fall into the hands of others.

"Even the thought that someone like Overhaul having a teleporter is really scary," Naomasa said.

"That's why some things should never see the light of the day," Nighteye said, "they should be buried in the inventor's mind and be sealed there forever."

"But we can't just stop inventing and advancing just cause it can be used for bad," Mei countered, "and no matter how safe your invention is someone will find a way to use it for evil. That is how our world works."

A schedule was being set up to show when the warp user would be opening the gate. All resources would be transported to the current base and then teleported over to the new main base even in the future so they couldn't be tracked.

"Again clever move," Naomasa said, "if the traffic department sees such a drastic increase in shipment truck's activities, they will surely contact us to look into it."

Outside of that, Twice also said that the Guards wanted a meeting since they had gathered some important information from each department that he needed to review for the plans. I nodded my head and moved towards the meeting room and found my guards there talking. They all stood up and bowed to me once he entered the room.  

Izuku looked to his side and saw Himiko with a shit-eating grin. He wanted to protest but ultimately he decided to let go of his frustration, "I am never going to live it down, am I?" he asked with a fond smile.

"Nope~" she answered with a giggle.

"Sit down, Twice said you all have important information?"I asked and they nodded.

 They started with Toga who said they had some information on the mole in UA.

Suddenly the playful atmosphere in the room turned tense as everyone straightened their backs.

"We can confirm that there is indeed a mole inside of UA. We've narrowed it down and we believe this individual is the mole. We just need confirmation of it and evidence and we can remove them from the playing field." Toga stated.

Everyone especially 1A looked at the screen with wide eyes. Was it one of them? Was it from another class? or the worst is it one of the teachers? Is there anyone they can even trust right now?

"Calm down, don't forget this is an alternate universe that means there are bound to be some changes here and there," Aizawa said, "and if there is really a traitor among us we can catch it without any problem."

Izuku looked over the file and asked what their motives were for being the mole for the League. "As it stands, it appears that they are doing it for pathetic reasons. The kid is selfish and wants to be the center of attention which I must admit he is now the center of our attention and will be of others when we leak him as the mole if we can confirm it." Toga stated.

"We can't figure it out like that," Vlad said, "there are too many kids that fit that description, all across the school."

Toga said that she had the bug user spying on the kid and will let the others know when they have proof. I nodded my head and we moved on to the next person which was Mr. Compress who was in charge of the overall crime activities. He talked about a newvariant of a trigger being on the streets.

"The drug that was manufactured by Overhaul," Izuku said, "if I am not wrong, Kirishima you did encounter someone who was using that right?"

"Yeah that guy with the blade quirk," Kirishima said with a wry smile, "when the guy used that drug, his quirk went out of control and I had to push myself to my unbreaking point otherwise so many people would have been hurt."

However, he said they were being pushed by the Yakuza which was a dyingbreed of old crime families. Mr. Compress said that something didn't sit rightwith the people pushing the drugs and that they should start monitoring thesituation since something didn't feel right.

"Another place where the department failed," Naomasa said with a tired frown, "we knew about the sudden spike in triggers that started appearing on the black market.  That's why we wanted to raid the possible locations where they were stored but for some odd reason the higher-ups never green-lit the operation until Amajiki's quirk was erased and Nighteye brought the undeniable proof about the drugs."

"So you are saying that they were bribed to keep you guys away from the drugs?" Aizawa asked.

"Sorry Eraser, I am in uniform right now I can't place such allegations on my superiors," Naomasa said.

"But you are not denying it either," Aizawa said with a smirk.

I nodded my head and approved of the plan to monitor the sale ofthe new trigger and I also wanted some to be acquired for my personal research into howit's being made so I can understand how it compares to the old ones in thepast since some of the gangs we acquired had some old in storage that I was researching and figuring a way to counter them since I hated trigger.

"So triggers existed before Overhaul started selling them as well?" Momo asked.

"Yes, they started as an experimental drug which was created by the government faculties as a way to enhance the soldiers and heroes on the battlefield," Nezu explained, "but after few tests, they realized that although it does increase the quirk's power but in exchange the user losses their sanity for as long as the drug is active. In the end, U.N decided that using this drug was too inhuman and banned its use all across the world."

"So how did criminals get their hands on the old trigger?" Ochako asked, "it must have been kept in a secure location right?"

"It was but the scientist who originally made this trigger was enraged that they didn't understand the potential of his research and in that very rage he sold the formula to multiple villain organizations across the world. Two years later he was caught and executed but the damage was already done," Nezu finished the explanation.

Twice just reviewed everything he had told me before in the lab andthe others nodded their heads and were happy to have the new base.

'Me and Izu~  having a home together is a very pleasant idea,' Himiko thought and then looked at Ochako who was unconsciously playing with Eri's hair, 'maybe we can have a room for another person as well.'

I filled them in on my plans on how people would get to the baseinstead of traveling to it. The members agreed on it and it was a solid planthat kept our members even more hidden in the dark.

"Hmm, the longer we can keep our real number a secret the harder it will be for them to assemble the forces to counter us in case of a surprise invasion," Izuku said.

As of now many in the audience have noticed how Izuku was referring to the other version himself as he was that person himself. And honestly, that worried them.

Then it was time for Dabi to speak about his matters. Dabi was in chargeof the overall army currently. Twice tended to go between assignments since hisquirk was just so dam useful for many things. As such, he was more or less thehead of the general internal issues for the organization. 

"Take that losers, I am better than you/ I am so honored to receive such high praise from the Emperor," Twice said.

"Not you too," Izuku groaned but then chuckled as well.

"Overall, our army has improved by leaps and bounds. Your analysishas improved our quality to a decent level and any individual member could takeany low-level hero on. I've also set up several squads of more advanced troopsthat could work together and take on anyone in the top 20 heroes," Dabi explained.

"Well Emperor you can praise me right now or you can buy me a fancy meal at a later date," Dabi said with a smug smile.

"Shut your smug mouth up," Bakugo said, "it was all that nerd's analysis that helped those idiots on how to use their quirks, not yours."

"I think your ears are as faulty as your brain," Dabi said, "let me repeat it for you, I am in charge of the overall army which means I am the one who trained them, agreed green helped as well but I am the one made that happen."

"Whatever you say burnt snowflake, you didn't do a shit," Bakugo said with a shit-eating grin. 

"That's it I am going to beat your ass," Dabi said.

"Oh yeah come at me," Bakugo said.

But before they could throw a punch at each other both of them were trapped in a white cloth while red glowing eyes were staring at them.

"Both of you shut up and let others watch the show or you will get moth long detention," Aizawa said still glaring at them, "Am I clear?"

"Yes sensei," Bakugo said and returned to his seat,

"Hey, you can't threaten me with detention I am not your student," Dabi protested but the hold of the cloth on him got even tighter.

"Did I stutter?" Aizawa asked while looking straight into his eyes, which scared Dabi to the core and he returned to his seat and sat there quietly ignoring the giggling Himiko.

"The top ten is a whole separate issue that most of us guards would haveto deal with."

"That's right if you ignore the Cremation's drawback it is honestly a league above the Hellfire. Compress can literally compress anyone if he gets a jump on them. Himiko can assassinate anyone by taking their loved one's appearance and Twice can make this all possible without anyone one of them having to go and do that in person," Izuku explained.

Upon hearing that explanation Nezu's desire to keep them in his camp increased even more.

"This also doesn't include support gear which we are just now working onand are equipping them as we produce. We have delayed that for the most partuntil the new base was done since there is going to be an entire floordedicated to that as such, we've slowly produced them for people."

"He is taking away another advantage that heroes have, that is specialized support gear," Mic said.

"That's right it takes a lot of money to get your hands on equipment that was specially made for you," Midnight explained, "that's why most of the time will you see the gear that the villains are using is a basic version that is can be used by anyone who has that kind of quirk." 

"Once we get it going, I think a squad of our elites could challenge thelower ranks of the top ten and multiple squads could take anyone on except AllMight. He's always going to be a separate issue." Dabi stated and everyonewas thrilled at the progress of the troops.

"Should I be worried that there is still someone that they cannot defeat or afraid that they are confident enough that they didn't consider Endeavor a threat," Mina said.

"I would choose latter considering the fact that All Might had little more than three hours of hero time left in him back then," Shoto said.

However, Izuku thought it was time for expanding the army. As it stood,they had around 30,000 members. Izuku wanted that to be higher.

"Of course he does, why would he make anything easier for heroes," Kaminari said.

"Dabi, I think it's time for the Verdant to expand more. I want theelite squads and the lieutenants to start bringing more criminals and gangsinto the fold. Remember the guidelines for who we reject and accept thoughsince I refuse to compromise on that." Izuku stated.

"Fuck! That was hot," Mina said but quickly realized her mistake as she saw her green-haired friend whose face was resembling Kirishima's hair, two girls giving her the glares that promised a lot of stabbing and a direct trip to the sun and amused smirks of other girls around her. She quickly raised her hands in defense and said, "sorry, I said it unconsciously but I also mean it and no, you can have him. I am not going to give my life away just because my hormones were acting up." 

Dabi nodded his head and knew of several large gangs that they could aimto absorb. Dabi suggested they aim to take control of all the criminals on theIslands off the southeast coast of Japan. Izuku asked why and Dabi said itcould be fallback points and places where they could do more hidden basessince there is a lack of heroes on those islands due to the lack of crime. Itwouldn't provide them with a lot of members but it would be ideal to control thecriminal influence there and hide some labs and bases that only a few knewabout.

"Hmm, the more we are spread out the harder it will be for them to track us down," Izuku said, "good job Toya I never knew you were capable of thinking something of that."

Dabi stared at him with a deadpan expression ignoring the Bakugo who was wheezing in the background, "what do you mean you didn't expect that? You think I am dumb or something?"

"I mean, you don't expect such an intricate plan from a guy who carries a bottle of bleach around," Izuku said which caused Bakugo to laugh even more.

"How the fuck... Himiko did you?" Dabi glared at her to which she shook her head while laughing.

"It's not her fault,  it was something I first noticed during the training camp but didn't bring it up," Izuku explained.

"Well ok then, fuck you as well," Dabi said and sulked in his chair.

Otherwise, Dabi was going to devote their entire time to take over allcriminal aspects in the Tokyo area. Currently, they have control of abouthalf of the crime in the Shizuoka prefecture except random criminals and theywanted full control of most crime there before expanding into the Yamanashi andAichi criminal aspects.

"It is quite a risk he is taking by trying to expand outside of his area of influence," Naomasa said, "one wrong move and he could trigger an ugly war with the other prefecture's underground leaders."

"Doesn't matter," Dabi said, "either they join us or eat dirt. The choice is theirs to make. We are just going there with a friendly offer."

I wanted our numbers to expand in the hundreds and thousands before anymajor attacks happened but I didn't know how likely that was going to bebut one could hope!

"I don't know why but this feels like a prelude to something big that is going to happen in the future," All Might said. Until now he was quietly watching while still trying to digest all the things he heard during the last episode.

As such, once we finished talking the members got to work. Dabi setforth to take control of the islands off the coast of the Shizuoka prefectureand then to start expanding across the rest of the Shizuoka area.

"It seems I going to be working while your lazy asses will be lazying around the base," Dabi said.

"Oh really!" Himiko said in an offended tone, "then tell me who is going to give your ungrateful ass the information about those leaders you are going to 'convince'."

"And I am the one who is going to keep everything in check while you are going to enjoy the sunsets on the beach," Compress added.

Izuku though knew the sports festival would be going on in the next fewdays and he wanted to watch it so he could get some more knowledge of thecurrent strength of all the students. As such, he made sure to schedule sometime for himself to watch it.

"Now that I think about it, I should really avoid showing off too much at the sports festival since my quirk becomes quite useless once the other side knows its trick," Shinso said. 

"But then how will you get the internships without showing off at the sports festival?" Toru asked.

"I have a suggestion for that if you don't mind," Izuku said.

"Please do tell," Nezu said.

"Ok for those of us who seriously want to become underground heroes, it is quite counter-productive for them to show off their quirks during a program that airs all across the world," Izuku said, "so instead why don't school just record videos of students who don't want to be on international television, displaying their skills against each other and send it to the heroes who the school thinks can help the said student to grow. Of course, the heroes will still have a choice to reject the student but this way, they won't get demotivated by seeing the small number of offers they received just because of their non-flashy quirks. This will also give a second door for any students who have a good quirk but can't get past someone like Shoto who can incase them in an ice burg in seconds."

"That was quite thoughtful of you Midoriya," Nezu said pleased with the suggestion, "I think your Idea still needs some improvements but I like the base concept of it. I will see what I can do to make it happen."

As the days passed, the sports festival arrived and I sat down towatch it in my office. Of all people that had to be the class representative,it was one Katsuki Bakugo.

"Hmm Bakugo," Kirishima said, "bro, I think you should sit this one out. You won't like the things Midoriya is going to say about you."

"No, he is not going anywhere," Mitsuki said, "he has to see the consequences of pushing someone beyond their breaking point."

"I don't need you to tell me that, I have already accepted the fact that what I did was a shitty thing to do," Bakugo said, "and shitty hair do you really think I will just run away because of some words. Besides, I doubt that nerd can say anything to me that could top all the things I have said during the last ten years."  

I rolled my eyes but stayed silent. Though I was shocked by thespeech that Bakugo gave. "Today, we gather here too so we are thestrongest, to show what we can do. However, let us not forget those that we aremeant to protect in the future. Those that helped us grow. I did that one dayand I must now live with that regret every day of my life. So no matter how faryou go, never forget those that you are meant to protect when you arestrong!" Bakugo yelled out and everyone cheered. His class lookedsurprised at his statement but clapped nonetheless.

There was a moment of silence among the members of class 1A as they looked at the screen to double-check if it was the same Bakugo they knew all this time.

"That was..." "wow..." "who would have thought."

"That was much better than what you said in this universe," Shinso said.

"Of course, it is eye bags," Bakugo retorted, "I didn't lose a childhood friend here, who I think is dead because I edged him to."   

Izuku though was enraged as he picked up his desk and threw it. This wasreally easy for him to do with his natural strength which allowed to him carryfridges but also he had his exoskeleton suit on. Dabi and the guards who were in the base watching the festival in theiroffices came running in at the noise ready to fight but saw Izuku.

"Oh boy here it comes!" Izuku said with a wry smile. He knew how he always tries to suppress his anger and then bottles it up. But then once in a while, something happens that triggers him so much that all of it comes out in a very ugly way.

"HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU BAKUGO WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE THAT TOLDME TO KILL MYSELF! THE ONE THAT BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME FOR A DECADE!THE ONE THAT USED HIS QUIRK ON ME AND COVERED MY BODY WITH SCARS! YOU DON'T GETTO TAKE THE DAMN MORAL HIGH GROUND AND ACT SO RESERVED AND GUILT-RIDDEN! NOTAFTER EVERYTHING, YOU DID TO ME!" Izuku screamed and smashed things untilhe felt arms around him.  

Izuku grimaced while patting Eri who hugged him tightly trying to copy Himiko on the screen after seeing the outburst. He knew it was bad but honestly, he knew it could have been worst.

Inko, Bakugo, Matsuki, and everyone who was somewhat close to him were stunned as they have never seen him enraged so much.

Ochako knew that during the whole Overhaul thing he was angry but that was the righteous fury he felt towards a villain who was abusing a child but this... this was pure hatred generated from years of punching down and letting it pile inside his heart.

Aizawa looked at the screen with pity in his eyes because he knew he could understand how can bottling up things could turn out. After Oboro died he was angry at the world, at the fellow heroes who were there during the incident, at the villain who caused the incident but mostly at himself for letting that happen. But now that he is somewhat moved on with his life... who was he kidding he was never going to move on, no matter how hard he tried because he was a closed-off person who will never accept help no matter how desperately he need it and the things he faced in his childhood along with his choice of heroics has cemented that thing even further. But even so, he won't let a bright-eyed kid like Midoriya become like him. 

So quickly messaged Hound Dog to set up some casual chatting sessions for his students because he knew Midoriya wasn't the only kid that was in need of help.

It was his guards who were calming him down and holding him as theywhispered sweet nothings into his ears. Izuku calmed down and took a breath andfell to the floor as they continued to hug him. "Thank you..." Izukumuttered out and they just kept holding him as they sat there on the floorwatching the screen as the festival started.

Something similar could be seen here in the auditorium as well. Izuku was sitting in the middle as Eri who was hugging him while sitting on the lap while his both sides were captured by Himiko and Ochako respectively. While Iida had his hand placed on his left shoulder while Shoto was on his right.

"Let's move to my office and Twice can make some clones of us toclean your office up," Dabi stated as Twice made clones of Dabi, Toga, andMr. Compress.

"Hey, cleaning duty wasn't written on the job description," Dabi tried to make a joke to lighten the situation.

They really didn't need clones of him since they would be on edge aswell.

"Nope! we don't need any more angry Midori running around," Mina said.

They made their way into Dabi's office and sat down on the couch."I hope he breaks a leg!" Izuku grumbled. The others just laughed atthat and said that meant Izuku was wishing him luck and Izuku said he meant itliterally but understood their teasing.

"I am glad that he has people around him to help him out," Inko said.

Izuku just relaxed into Dabi's chest as Toga, Twice, and Mr. Compresssurrounded him and cuddled where they could fit in. The five of them havebecome really close over the time they spent together and they all had come tosee Izuku as a younger brother that they wanted to protect.

"Toga please tell me you don't think like that," Dabi said, "I swear if you are into weird shit like that-"

"No, I am not!" Toga said who was red with embarrassment, "what do you take me for."

"Don't blame me," Dabi defended, "I have lived on streets long enough to know how weird people's fantasies can get."

Soon the events were going on and Bakugo placed first with Todorokicoming second.

"That Todoroki boy looks dead inside... he's also refusing to usehis fireside... I don't like the signs of that." Izuku muttered and Dabitensed a bit as Izuku talked about his younger brother.

"Real subtle," Dabi remarked.

"Oh right," Shoto said, "since you are not there. I most likely didn't share my past with anyone and..."

"I didn't blow up my body to help you out," Izuku finished, "so you are still not using your fire."

"Most of them have improved a bit and that one purple-haired kidthat looks sleep-deprived. He has some sort of mind control quirk or controltype. Based on reactions that I've seen... verbal response is required. Youmight get around it by talking to someone else without directly responding tohis questions." Izuku muttered.

"See! just proved my point," Shinso said.

"Even tho I doubt that anyone else could deduce your abilities this quickly, we cannot assume anybody can't," Nezu said, "it only motivates me to push the new internship system even more."

The others just rolled their eyes at Izuku but listened in since theymight need to know it in the event they run into any of the students one day.

"Wait! How are they even deciphering what he is saying?" Kaminari asked.

"If you spend enough time with him you will understand as well," Ochako said.

"Wait so how many of you can you really understand him muttering," Kaminari asked and Bakugo, Ochako, Himiko, Iida, Shoto, Tsu, Momo and Jiro raised their hands, "wait Jiro and Momo as well?"

"Sensitive hearing remember?" she said pointing at the ears, "I often hear him mutter in the class so now I subconsciously understand what he says."

"And as for me, at first I was curious but then I realized that most of the time his rumblings can be very insightful as well, so I keep my ears open when I am around him," Momo explained.

Soon the second event came to an end and Bakugo's team came in first."I wonder... what would his so-called friends do if they knew who hereally was?" Izuku muttered.

Kirishima looked at the ground unable to look at Bakugo anymore. He knew that if he was aware of Bakugo and Midoriya's past beforehand, he would have never even talked to him in his life.

Mina was in the same boat. All her life she fended off bullies and tried her best to save others from bullies as well but now to know that someone you were so close to was... then she realized how often than not she would ignore when Midoriya was getting verbally harassed by Bakugo at the start of the year. And she wasn't the only one tho all of them did and the reason... Bakugo was the top student and Midroiya at the very bottom. She knew subconsciously she made a choice to stick with the person who will most likely succeed than help the poor boy who might get booted out.

Tears started to roll out from her eyes. Toru asked her what was wrong but she didn't answer she just cried.

Dabi just rubbed Izuku's back and kept him calm. "Don't doanything stupid and ensure it goes along with your plans so you don't screwyourself in the future," Dabi stated and Izuku nodded his head."Doesn't mean I can't screw him over by having people 'leak' an expose itall type news article or something since we have control over one of the mainmedia channels now due to all my investments and money strategies." Izukugiggled.

Nighteye shook his head hearing a very pitiful thought process then he looked at Bakugo and surprisingly he looked very normal, "Bakugo you look very calm for someone who was just threatened with their career."

"Because I know, the nerd won't do it," Bakugo said with absolute confidence, "besides once he makes his villain debut, his past will be revealed to the world and I am no doubt the big part of it." 

Soon they turned their attention back to the festival as the individualrounds were announced. Overall, it went as Izuku expected and Bakugo ended up winning due toTodoroki not using his fireside.

'Bastard, still won't give me a fair fight,' Bakugo grumbled in his mind.

"Todoroki could have had a chance at winning if he had used hisfire. Pity but this works in my favor since when it comes out on what Bakugohas done, him being the first-place winner will make it harder for UA todistance themselves." Izuku stated.

"Still think he won't ruin your career?" Nighteye asked.

"I can bet on it glasses," Bakugo said.

The medals were given out by none other than All Might who hung amedal on each of their heads.

"Oh hey look Bakugo isn't tied to the podium in this universe," Kaminari said.

"Oh, that reminds me why did you chain him up like that? It looked so wrong," Izuku asked.

"We were out of options, he was not willing to corporate with us," Aizawa replied.

"Then you could have just threatened him with expulsion," Izuku suggested and then stared at his teacher.

"I didn't think about that," Aizawa said, "well it's in the past so just leave it at that."

Soon the event came to an end and everyone left to do their work. Itwould soon be the internship week for UA and Izuku had some ideas for thatsince he did read some news about Iida Tenya's brother being attacked byStain.

"Well it seems I will soon know the reason I was invited here," Stain said.

'I wonder if I can get Stain to join us?' Izuku thought and orderedToga's network to find Stain's location since he wanted to meet him. As such,this set up the stage for Izuku to meet the hero killer Stain.

With that, the screen turned black and the words appeared on the screen, Ep.10 'Sports Festival & Verdant Movements.'

To be continued...

:-:-:-:-:-:

(So posting this earlier than I thought and now I am going to play Nioh 2 to my heart's content... sorry let me rephrase that. I am going to die by the same enemy 50 times by doing the same stupid mistake.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 136 19
Izuku Midoriya had a interesting but weak quirk. But what he lacked in strength he more then made up for in brain. sadly others didn't see this and...
1.3K 37 14
'I'm falling' she thought Victim of a terrorist attack at her school. Zera De Guzman, a Filipino 16-year-old, got transported to another world where...
2.8K 86 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...
7.1K 75 9
With Midoriya out of the country in order to gain further control of his quirk, Bakugo breaks down his dorm room door and discovers something he neve...