โฅห™๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’...

By Nata-N4t

"๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" โฅโ ห™๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ... More

โฅห™๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’ห™
CASTS
ACT I - [ C U R S E D C H I L D ]
โฅห™{๐— ๐—œ๐——๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐——๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก}
โฅโ ห™{๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ}
โฅห™{๐—š๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐——๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—š๐—จ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜}
โฅห™{๐—›๐—œ๐— }
โฅโ ห™{๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—–๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—จ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ง}
ACT II- [ K Y O T O G O O D W I L L E V E N T ]
โฅห™{๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š}
โฅห™{๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ข๐—ฅ๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก}
โฅห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—™๐—ง}
โฅห™{๐— ๐—˜๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง}
โฅโ ห™{๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—› ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š}

โฅห™{๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ข๐—— & ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ข๐—ฆ}

153 6 0
By Nata-N4t

"having fun?"

• 14 •
______________________________________________

The day of the event came, Kyoto students have also arrived in Tokyo.
Let's just say, students from both sides don't get along that well; they probably hate each other.

But of course you don't hate all of them, you actually had a pretty fun conversation with Momo and Noritoshi and just trying to catch up with what you three had missed during these 2 years.

You surprisingly got along pretty well with Noritoshi, you didn't expect it at all but you were more surprised that Kasumi Miwa and Mechamaru greeted you politely.

It seems that everyone in Kyoto has a good impression of you, did Momo over exaggerate your whole personality and abilities? Who knows? Or is it just because you're once a Kyoto student.

"We meet again (name)!" Aoi shouted with his arms open wide as if he's trying to hug you, you walk towards him and went under his arm to go straight to Mai.

"Damn did you do something that makes her hate you? She rarely ignores people completely" Momo asked with her arms crossed in front if her chest, Noritoshi also looked at Aoi; both waiting for an answer.

But Aoi only turned his back against them awkwardly.

'He definitely did' both Noritoshi and Momo think to themselves.

"Mai" you called the girl who is clearly trying to avoid you; or ignore your presence.

You obviously noticed her intention and forced her to turn to face you by grabbing her shoulder which surprises her.

"Don't ignore me, i know your heard me. Why did you do that to Kugisaki chan" you're not mad at her like how you're to Aoi, you just want some explanation to justify her actions from days ago.

She obviously did that because Kyoto students dislike Tokyo Students and vice versa for Tokyo.

She avoided eye contacts with you but she eventually sighed before answering you truthfully with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Not a fan of Tokyo Students, so why not?" She grinned at you, you can't do anything can you? You wanted to be mad at her for hurting Nobara but you can't be mad at her no matter what happened.

You decided to let go of it, of course you gave her some advice. You're the older sister that needs to teach the younger one aren't you?

"Mai, even though your other classmates and students hate the Tokyo Students. You shouldn't have gone too far like a few days ago. They could've died you know?" You gave her a pat on the shoulder before heading towards Maki and others.

You hope at least she would listen to your advice. She's your younger sister after all, even though you're both technically cousins since your father and Zenin Ogi are brothers.

Maki and the other students noticed your efforts and didn't really think about it too much except for Maki. She had this annoyed look on her face and she didn't even try to hide it.

"Why are you still taking care of that asshole? She's 17 not some kid" Maki is not happy with how Mai treated you so coldly, she respected you a lot because you have done a lot to her and helped her during her lowest time so why can't Mai at least respond to you nicely?

"Let go of it Maki, we don't know how many years we have left. So I'm trying to not have any regrets in life" you smiled at her, she didn't say a word and only returns your smile with a laugh.

"You sound like an old man" she chuckled while Megumi continued her statement.

"The wise one, (name) senpai. It's a compliment" he placed his hand on your shoulder while you sigh in defeat.

"Okay okay, the game is starting we should prepare"

-

Nothing could have prepared you for this moment, and the fact a cursed spirit is literally chasing you right now.

It was about a few minutes ago when you met Toge with Megumi's shikigami and you decided to stick around with him for the time being but when you both started walking a strong presence appeared beside you.

Not only a cursed spirit but also a Tobari was casted so suddenly, from your analysis, this isn't a part of the event. The jujutsu high is being ambushed by someone or rather a group of people.

At first you didn't think much of it, you expect the teachers would come and handle the situation themselves but no.

Your expectations were thrown out of the window when the curse suddenly came running towards you and Toge.

Right now you and Toge are running from the curse, you couldn't even breathe properly because you're panicking so much.

From the corner of your eyes you saw a spiky black haired male with another individual, who could it be if it wasn't Fushiguro Megumi himself? And the Kamo Noritoshi from the kamo clan.

"Toge san, we should warn them!" You told the cursed speech user im which he responded with a nod. He unzip his collar and uses his cursed speech right away.

"Run" Megumi and Noritoshi noticed and heard Toge's voice and of course their body started running.

After successfully escaping the cursed spirit, You all finally gathered to discuss the current situation you're all in.

"Why would a cursed spirit be in Jujutsu high? Who casted the Tobari?" Noritoshi looks at the branches of wood that was made by the Cursed Spirit.

"Probably because a curse user and cursed spirits are working together" Megumi answered Noritoshi's question after he remembered the drawings of unregistered Cursed Spirit Satoru showed him the other day.

"Tuna mayo"

"You're right, it's better if we contact the teachers instead of handling the situation recklessly" you nodded before giving Toge a shoulder pat.

Megumi understood right away and dialed Satoru's number onto his phone.

"Wait..you two can understand him?" The third year male is surprised that someone could actually understand Toge's words and intentions.

"Yeah, i speak Onigiri fillings language" you gave Noritoshi a smile while Toge nodded, confirming you indeed can understand every words coming out of his mouth.

"That's not our priority Right now. The curse might be able to use Domain, we should retreat-" before Megumi could finish his sentence, the cursed spirit suddenly ran behind Megumi and crushed Megumi's phone in the process.

You took a step back while Toge uses his cursed speech to stop the cursed spirit from attacking all of you.

"Don't move!"

Noritoshi immediately took out his blood supply and attacked the curse but his attack isn't strong enough to hurt the enemy in front of you all.

Megumi immediately summoned Nue who strikes down the curse with lightning, he took out his katana and slashed its leg but no damages were done.

You're starting to believe this cursed spirit isn't just any normal spirit.

"Stop it foolish children"

Your eyes widened, did this cursed spirit just speak or are you going insane? You turned your head to Megumi and noticed him also looking confused of why you were all able to understand its language.

The cursed spirit kept rambling some nonsense you don't even want to understand but the situation is getting worst now that we know this curse isnt a low grade one.

Sweats began to fall from your forehead as branches of wood came out from the ground.

This won't look pretty.

You three kept on running from building to building to inside the building specifically in one of the hallways.

Megumi asked Toge about his condition in which he responds "shake" which means he's fine, for now at least.

The branches didn't stop growing and chasing you, just what on earth is happening?

"It's coming!" Noritoshi turned around to face the enemy while Toge used his cursed speech once again.

"Stop!" Toge shouted at the enemy, right after Toge's speech affected the cursed spirit Noritoshi uses his piercing blood technique and successfully damaged the cursed spirit. Even if it just a little.

" No time to waste, hurry up!" You shouted at Megumi and Toge to keep running from the curse. There is no telling if the teachers would come and handle the situation because there are chances they are also dealing with problems outside the tobari or even worse thus Tobari won't let them enter and help you all.

Toge's speech, Noritoshi's piercing blood, run, repeat. Although this plan might work for the time being, Toge's speech is getting less effective because of the side effects so you all got no choice but to run as close as possible to the Tobari to confirm the situation outside the Tobari.

You all managed to get out of the building and jumped to the roof and stopped running to attack the curse once again but luck wasn't on your side because the cursed spirit hand pierced through Nue's body while Toge coughed out blood.

Toge almost immediately fell on his knees while Noritoshi got hut by the cursed spirit, Megumi was able to save Noritoshi from falling from the roof.

You all were not in a good situation, you immediately went over to Toge and checked his condition.

"Don't force yourself Toge san..! Let me handle this. You three have done your best" you said to Toge while helping him to get up but to your surprise Toge walked over to Megumi who was about to summon one of his ten shadow technique.

"Takana.."

"Inumaki senpai, if you continue then you will...!" Megumi tried to warn Toge but he was just too stubborn to listen to his junior and decided to face the cursed spirit alone.

"As your senpai, this will be the last time you use your cursed speech Inumaki Toge. That's not a warning but a statement" you catch up to Toge and looked at him seriously.

You have no rights to forbid him nor to stop him cause you also knew that this is for the best, but what would happen if he ended up severely injuring his throat forever?

A hand was placed on top of your shoulder as if they were trying to reassure you, it was not surprising to see Toge's hand on your shoulder.

You gently placed your hand on top of his while He nodded indicating he understood your statement before facing the enemy once again preparing his technique.

"Blast away"

The curse immediately got blasted to the building behind it.

Such a powerful technique but it would have consequences of course.

Toge has reached his limit before you all could defeat the curse, you know that just from seeing blood spilling out of his mouth as he collapses to the ground.

Before he could fall to the ground you caught him on time and placed him gently next to Megumi. His throat is badly wounded and even though you wanted to keep your reverse technique a secret you got no choice but to use it on Toge's throat.

Positive cursed energy started flowing into Toge's throat, it's the least you could do at this moment to prevent any severe injury.

It didn't stop there cause the Cursed Spirit got up almost immediately and started to close the gap between you and itself.

You noticed this so after healing Toge's throat you got up and turned towards the Spirit walking towards you. You hated how cocky the curse looked just because your juniors weren't able to defeat it but you should probably use your technique to be able to hurt that thing at the very least.

"Megumin i will leave Toge san in your hands, let me handle this" you told Megumi while lifting your hand. You your index and thumb were out making a gun sign, ready to fire cursed energy to the cursed spirit.

Blue Lightning sparks began to appear all around you while the source of the lightning coming from your index finger.

"What are you going to do little girl?"

It said in your head but you only smirked before looking at the creature in front of you with one of your hands still pointing towards it

"Saving my Juniors asses"

Cursed technique Amplification.

You shoot the blue lightning from your finger towards the Cursed spirit but nothing happened.

The curse began to laugh before mocking you.

"What's that? A hit from a fly?" You didn't say anything at all, instead you listened to the curse's ramblings from the start to the end with a smile on your face.

" Are you done yet?" You moved closer to the curse with both hand on the side of your hip, the curse looks confused but also underestimating you.

You could tell from its behavior, the curse never took you seriously, instead they think you're just another weak useless sorcerer.

Megumi and Noritoshi were staring at your action from the start and not only the cursed spirit, they're also confused.
What do you have under your sleeves? Some tricky technique? A plan?

You placed one of your hand on the curse shoulder before your smile turned into a grin or even an evil smirk, you could see it slowly panicking as if it just realized what your initial plan was.

"Limitless: Blue"

Lightning started to strike down at the curse continuously, electrocuting it until it can't even stand up and fell to its knees.

Loud shrieks that came from the curse reached your ears as if it was some satisfying melody playing.

Megumi could only stare in shock, even though he has known you for years. He never actually knew what your technique was like, except for the part it is almost identical to Satoru's technique.

Satoru's cursed technique blue was more abstract in shape, usually taking form of a giant orb that pulls everything into the source.

While Your cursed technique blue takes the form of lightning and hurts the enemy by striking its continuously hurting its enemy from the outside as long as the enemy within the field made by the user's cursed energy.

"Having fun?" You asked the electrocuted curse in front of you, unable to move. At least for now it can't move or else you're fucked.

The curse did not respond as it was too busy trying to survive from your attack.

To put it simply your technique is almost the same like Satoru's except yours is mainly lightning instead of a giant circle of energy.

If Satoru's technique:blue makes the 2 objects or target pull towards each other violently then yours is also pretty much the same except your technique also electrocute the main target.

Same goes to technique:red, if Satoru's technique makes the 2 objects or targets repel against each other then yours is the same. But this time instead of electrocuting it from outside it electrocutes from inside the main target.

You admit, your technique is not original at all. After all it is an inherited technique but at least the lightning part is purely your own unique additional technique you added.

_______________________

(A/N) sorry for the long update :')
-Nata

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.5K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...
76.9K 1.6K 15
"๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ" "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š" โ†ณ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™...
66.4K 2.8K 27
ๆตฎๆฐ— ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“ โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก (๐˜/๐) ๐€๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค โ†ณ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
31.1K 849 32
ยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐโ™คโ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ™คยฐโ—โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ—ยฐ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ...