Azur Lane: Primus, Sciendum

By SimmyEin

The second is only known.. The first is known to none..... Depicted in Siren Mythology, coming from the words... More

Chapter 1: Preußen in another world
Chapter 2: Preußen with new 2 ships
Chapter 3: Her Power
Chapter 4: England
Chapter 5: Welcome to England
Chapter 6: Behind the Curtains
Chapter 7: Backup Plan and For Pearl Harbor
Chapter 8: Singapore?
Chapter 9: Plan Singapore Fall
Chapter 10: D
Chapter 11: Pearl Harbor
Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
Chapter 12: Eagle, Star, And Stripes...
Chapter 13: Eyes of the Sakura
Chapter 14: Freedom Tax?

Prologue: Preussen

1.3K 19 13
By SimmyEin

There... A young man with his camera standing on the deck at the bow side of the battleship with his big smile and glittering eyes. He raised his camera and then came flashing....... Taking a picture-....

On the most fearsome and beautiful battleship.......

"Ahhh! Lady Preussen!...... You're so beautiful!.... " He laid down and kissed the deck hardly.

That's right.... He has an obsession on battleships but-.... On Preussen, he's so extreme with her... Obsession with this beautiful lady is unlike any other to the point that, he wanted to marry with this ship.... After all, who wouldn't want to marry a beautiful girl?....

He first met Preussen on the age of 9, and instantly got amazed by it's beauty... But before that, he admired ships and goes and runs to port whenever upcoming Cruise ships is about to dock.... But when he saw Preussen....  He was feeling different.... A power and beauty of the ship came to earn the love from his heart....

But It's not only beauty that he was amazed by this ship.... Also it's history....

Preussen is the most decorated ship in entire Prussian History.... Admired by it's beauty, power, and bravery of the crew... In fact-... One of the most bravest ships-... Sails through storm, and sunk many enemies.... The reason why this ship itself went ahead to become a legend is because....... 

The ship itself... Bears the name of her Nation: Prussia....

Prussia... History filled with glory.... And why should not Preussen herself... Build a glory?... For herself, just like her nation.... The status of his country is legendary, and why shouldn't she make her status legendary? Bearing the name of her country is burden, but-..... It came with a great reward......

Preussen just like Prussia, is outstanding ship not only by it's power... Also by it's brilliance... She was able to defeat enemies by using maneuvers... But-... She had a hard time fighting in Battle of Frisia.... Where she got badly damaged by combined German-French-Russian Combat Group......

But with miracle... With the flagship's magazine of the Russian Combat Group exploded.... And she was able to beat German Combat Group and French Combat Group backed out from the battle....

In a second time where she got badly beaten was in the Battle of North Sea.. Where she got again, nearly sunk.... She encountered the most powerful ship of French Navy: Napoleon.... At first she backed out from the fight... Then second-.. She was nearly sunk.... with Napoleon and with her other battleships....

Got repaired at the port of Ryugen.... Her sailors and crew within the ship tried to figure out why they lost the battle..... And Preussen came back at the misty fog at the open Atlantic-... Firing her guns with full salvo... Finally sinking Napoleon....

Her service was international.... Preussen fought along with the most decorated ship is the US navy: USS Enterprise.... Just Near the Philippine Islands where they smashed the combined fleet of the Japanese Navy altogether...

After the Great 2nd Weltkrieg... She served in various Theater against the Communists.... Like in Korean War... Where she bombard a certain coast on North Korea.... She also was deployed in Vietnam war, Indian Civil War, Swedish Coup of Communists... And many others...

And this man, kissing the deck of the ship... Knew the all of history of this ship....

He stood up and ran around the deck like a madman alone. Sliding in on the halls, climbing in the turrets... Laying down inside Preussen's 16.8 inch gun.... Having fun on the engine boil-..... Acting like a captain on the bridge... Roleplaying as an anti-aircraft gunner....

He made so much fun that he fell asleep at the bridge.....

He forgot to go home......

-

-

Those enemies who have gazed into the ship, their eyes are filled with fear and hope to escape... Those who have shot their guns on the ship, was heavily paid back with destruction... Those who were trying to eliminate it by using planes, was reduced but just a burning flying metal....

Incomparable firepower, impenetrable defenses, and admiring beauty... All it needs to become a perfect warship.....

"..... After her long life of service... She is finally old.... And was decommissioned and now living her life in paradise... In the End..... Just like her nation, fought in many battles and winning it... Now finally sitting in heaven as she gazed at the beautiful Island of Ryugen... 

Take an inspiration from this ship... She was not only a glory-... But-... Also an inspiration... Despite overwhelming odds... A wind of change can easily turn the tide.... Despite the obstacle and overwhelming odds, you will be able to overcome it.... The captain of Preussen once said: 'Prussia is Great, And why not Preussen become great?'.......... Preussen is great....  Why not you become great?"

Said as he finally let out a smile while holding his mic.... He was feeling happy that he was able to deliver those lines.....

"Great Revision you did there Handel..... You did a great job..." The director of the report gave a thumbs up.....

He is currently working for a documentary in History channel: Warships and Legends... Making a report this day for a single video....

"Yes... Thank you...She is my favorite ship after all-... I admired her for years..." Handel said.....

"Heh... I vote on HMS Agincourt... But-... Undoubtedly.. Preussen is the greatest warship ever sailed to seas.. Though not the strongest but the greatest...."

"We should do Enterprise in our next documentary.. She has the name that people couldn't forget. Though an Aircraft Carrier, she is just brave as Preussen.... " 

"I agree......." The Director replied as they both stare at the battleship in front of them....

"You know.... Something off about this ship is that, I mistake this ship as a true lady. And fell in love with it....." 

"You really a sucker for Preussen you know that.... That's why Ladies won't flock to you despite your face because you're so god damn weird.. Not only that you're so fond with this ship but so obsessed with it.... You are really a different kind of human..." 

"Haha..... I couldn't trust women so... I went ahead to simp on the warships... You see, I saw many relationship got destroyed by a simple reasons... And some of them are unreasonable. It's not like I don't trust women entirely.... But I will be lacking on trust with the relationship.... But the whole word is about building a trust that leads to happy ending... But a simple fire could destroy a tree.... That's why... I'm not saying that I don't like it.... I am just afraid...." Handel said....

"I see your point.... But it isn't good having an emotional partner or something?..." Said as she raised her eyebrow....

"I don't need an emotional partner... I am not hella depressed... Even if I am... I would just fap on Preussen's picture..." He proudly stated....

"Bruh-.." The director facepalmed.

"My goodness, your weirdness is coming out.... Again..... What the hell is wrong with you?" She added...

"Sorry.... The nurse hit the stomach of my mother when I was still in the womb... Then I came out with disability of idiocy. You shouldn't be surprised..."

"If I send a nudes to you? Would you do it?"

"Well-.... Depends... If it's a battleship-... Then yes... If no.. Then no..."

"Your preferences are weird... And it's so weird that you're so open with it.... I wonder if you can pleasure yourself just by looking warship's propellers and engines......." She sighed...

"..........."

"What's with the pause aye?..... Don't tell me-...."

"Heh... Just kidding.... But-.... If I tell you I want your nudes... Would you send it....?" 

Said as he closed his distant on her, smirking..... The director turns her head in embarrassment... She was not ready this kind of type of Handel....

"W.....well....."

"Yeah.... No thanks.... I am not a pervert or whatever. But though, you should find a boyfriend, with that face and perfect body and personality, my goodness gracious your boyfriend will kill just for you..."

"Don't worry I already have someone in mind... And we're close" Said as she weirdly smiles....

"Oh-..... You should make a move on him then. I am sure that he will fall for you quickly...." 

"Yeah-... But he's afraid at being in a relationship..." Said as she faked tears...

But that statement made Handel froze... Though it is not good to assume it but it has a great chance-... And it made Handel's heart go in a rapid pace... Hoping that the Director doesn't mean that she's talking about him....

"E-....eh... Then you should take him to coffee shop first or library or  something he likes?...... I am sure, genuine love needs patience...." Said as he nervously then chuckled..

"Hey Handel..." Said as she sighs....

"Yes?"

"Do you want to go on the coffee shop or library or something you like?" 

The Director's main turrets rocked that it shook the ocean.... Handel widen his eyes in fear and made his heart beat faster than ever with the deadly shells coming at him... His armor is not great withstanding the armor.... His only chance is escape.....

On this weirdness.

"Are you..... practicing it on me? Good, practices leads to success..." 

"No I am serious Handel... We were together since we're 14. I did not fell for you with your weirdness... But rather, you..... I mean, you're so kind, yet so unfair on yourself.. You know, once you find a diamond, your eyes will instantly will lie upon.... And I found a diamond and he's in front of me now.... Once you find a diamond.. You will instantly get overprotective on it... Here I am, glares at the woman who interacts with you...

When I first met you-... I thought of you as a weird guy and got disgusted by your obsession with the ships.... But-... All this time, you were rambling about were interesting topics... The legends you introduced to me, and the way you explains flamed my heart.... Over time, new things I learn, and with it.... More of you colors my heart.... Every bit of days of myself desires a genuine relationship and love with you... But-.. Since, you are afraid of relationship.... I can respect your boundary......" 

Handel was stiffened in his post as his face painted with red... He didn't knew that the women, that he's been with years is in love with him.... Now... He understood it, why she's so open, teasing him every time.... Like she didn't set up a boundary on him. All along, he misunderstood her just being a great friend.... Now.... He realized... If he was being not an idiot then he could've gotten her sooner.....

 But-... The problem is that....

"You do realize right?-....  That there is till some hella crew right here?" He pointed out the crew looking at them..... And all of them clapped....

She exploded in a blushing mess upon realizing.... This is a bad-good day for her... This is so unexpected... She tighten the grip on her clear book....

"Good Job Miss Director!"

"YOU DID IT"

Everyone praised her for her bravery........ And she couldn't take it anymore that she ran away back to her car......

"Bro! You're so lucky, with the beautiful woman into you..." He winked....

"Heh...." He sighs..... 

He turned his head on the battleship.... And took a breath of fresh air.. He didn't knew what to do with her feelings... He was afraid because he doesn't know how to.... For him, and as for now... Being in the battlefield is more preferable than in being a relationship... But that could change and he knew that....

He took the stairs at the ship and walked to the decks.....'

He harbored a slight feeling back 2 year ago, but couldn't have the bravery.... So he gave up.... It was pointless for him so he went ahead simping for ships and became an obsessed with it.....

He walked inside the superstructure to go into the bridge... He feel like he wanted to roleplay again as a captain.... Though adult but has a child mind....

Upon arriving the bridge... He noticed that....

Island wasn't there anymore....

"??????????"

He looked around, and he was surrounded by seas.....

"W.....What the heck?..............."

He was gaped by the scene... He knew Preussen is docked on the port and facing the island.... But-.... Now he was surrounded by seas......

Many questions flocks to his mind......

But unfortunately for him...

No way home.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1K 43
-Book one- When the war between Azur Lane and the Red Axis broke out, a person led their fleet into the fray. The fleet, lesser known by many, has ac...
18.5K 348 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...
8K 215 53
Ever since that fateful day, when the long bloody war between the Sirens and Azur Lane ended, with Azur Lane being the victor. The Sirens remained qu...
37.8K 1K 44
USS Enterprise (CV-6), a floating city of steel. After a stellar service career in World War 2. She was decommissioned in 1958. She's the only ship t...