As The Music Dies

By Laughingwolf78

Katsuki Bakugo is a 25 year old year old musician in a rising band, playing both drums and guitar, tho his mu... More

1. Alone
2. A Friend of Pinky's
3. Just a Passing Glance
4. No Escape
5. It's a Start
6. The Look
7. Hesitant
8. Understanding
9. Missed Chance
10. Mixed Signals
11. Talking it Through
12. The First
13. Figuring Things Out
14. A quick Stop
15. Unconventional Date
16. Early Mornings
17. Number 1. Fan
18. Closer
19. Flames
20. Refusal
21. Old Friend
22. Force to be Reckoned With
24. Unwanted
25. Rough Night
26. Unease
27. Ex Idiots
28. Underestimated
29. No Holding Back
30. Desire
31. Soft Moments
32. Bad Timing
33. Calming the Storms
34. Relief
35. Missin' You
36. The Hits Keep on Comin'
37. Back
38. Break
39. Surprised
40. Amazing
41. Just Kacchan
42. Double Rescue
43. The Show
44. Too Soon?
45. Heavy Night
46. Breakdowns
47. Pep Talks
48. Unexpected
49. Socks
50. Amazing Musician
51. New Beginnings

23. It's Been a Long Day

5.3K 209 63
By Laughingwolf78

Katsuki walked through the door of his apartment tossing his keys on the counter and getting met by the anxious eyes of his bestfriend who he had told to stay put without a reason.

Kirishima jumps up from a leather bond chair by the window.

" Bro, what the hell happened?! I have no idea what's going on!"

The blonde shakes his head with annoyance rolling off him as he heads to his fridge grabbing a beer.

" Fucking cheating bastard is what happened"

The redhead raises both brows.

" Sora? What happened man?", he ask taking a seat at Katsuki breakfast counter.

He sees his friends jaw tense as he looks down at the beer in his hand.

" He went to Jade, Pinky saw his car and him in the window when she drove by, that's who called me. She knew he was probably there to start shit with Deku."

Kirishima's brows furrow in anger.

" What the hell man! What did he do?"

Katsuki shrugs.

" When I got there he was almost nose to nose with Izuku at the bar. I asked him why he was there. He gave some bullshit story that he was there to eat. Deku wasn't stupid, he knew who he was before I even told him. Tch, bastard standing there all smug and shit calling me love and stuff in front of Izuku."

Kirishima's face drops, feeling bad instantly.

" Oh man, that sucks, poor Mido"

Katsuki meets his friends eye suddenly a smirk growing on his face that makes the male across from him raise a brow in question.

" More like poor Sora. You should have heard the way Deku dropped kicked that bitch into place."

Kiri grins, eyes full of surprise

" Seriously?!"

Katsuki laughs, his head back as he replays the event in his mind.

" Fuck yeah seriously! I have never seen anything like it. Like his words were calm as fuck but the intention behind them hit like razors. He was so sure and matter of a fact man, like it seriously blew me away. He didn't miss a god damn beat, I'm telling you Shitty Hair, there's not a punch in this word that could have hit as hard as the things Deku said to him tonight"

" Damn! I'm sorry I missed it! That sounds amazing man!"

Katsuki chuckles moving out to the couch to sit down.

" It was amazing and hot as fuck too damn."

The blonde sits with his friend and repeats what was said word for word watching Kirishima hang onto every sentence with a wide grin and a deep laugh.

" Holy Shit! Mido man, he's something! That's fucking gold bro! I'm so sorry I missed this, Seriously, I would have paid money to see that smug look Sora always had get wiped off his face"

The blonde laughs looking out his window with a smirk then back at his friend.

" Yeah he's definitely something and trust me, that look was gone, he had no fucking idea how to respond, he was pissed and even more so when Deku wouldn't even give him the time to retaliate, he just kept shutting that bastard down over and over again. God damn, it was glorious, fuck"

The redhead watches a smile take shape on his longtime friends face, one full of actual happiness and admiration for the new man in his life that actually protected and defended thier relationship while sticking up for the blonde himself.

It makes him smile at Katsuki who meets his eye.

" What? What the fucks that look for?", the blonde asked with a smirk and a drink of the beer in his hand.

" Nothing man, just good to see you smile and be in a good place again with someone who gives a damn. He fits you well bro."

Katsuki nods, his gaze falling outside.

" Yeah. Always gonna be scared as fuck tho that it's too good to be true, or that I'm gonna do something to fuck it up because I've been so twisted for so long"

Kiri shakes his head.

" No man, you can't think like that. Let this relationship take its natural course without your thoughts and fears sabotaging it. Mido rolled the dice on you, seems to be working out for him"

Katsuki nods eyes downcast on the bottle in his hand as he begins to peel at the label.

" Yeah but look at the fucking drama already that I've brought him. How long before that shit gets old"

The redhead gives a gentle smile.

" Mido has staying power. He showed you that tonight. He doesn't strike me as someone who backs down easily"

The blonde sighs with a grin.

" Yeah I guess so"

Suddenly there's a knock at the door making both males look in that direction before Kirishima looks at his friend in question at the late night visitor.

" It's Deku. Told him to come by after he got off work"

Kirishima grins with a brow wiggle.

" Guess that's my que to leave then"

Katsuki smirks

" Bet your ass it is."

They both chuckle heading to the door.

The blonde opens it seeing Izuku standing there in deep green joggers and an oversized black Nike hoodie a tired smile on pretty features.

" Hi Kacchan. Oh hey Kirishima, nice to see you"

Kiri gives the greenett a grin.

" Hey bro! Yeah always good to see you. Heard you put on a show tonight man, sorry I missed it"

Izuku laughs softly with a sheepish smile.

" Did what felt necessary in the moment."

The redhead smiles.

" I heard. Hope you get to do it again when I'm there to see it"

Katsuki rolls his eyes.

" Don't wish that shit on him. Now get lost and let Deku in. I'll see you tomorrow at practice",

Kirishima laughs at his friend as he nods and says his goodbye.

Katsuki let's the greenett in as he scans a tired fair skined face that never fails to give him a smile.

" Hi rock star, sorry I'm a little late, had to do some extra clean up"

The blonde smiles reaching up slowly holding the greenett's face in his plam.

" Its fine,but you look tired as fuck. You don't have to stay if you don't want to, I can walk you back to your apartment"

Izuku shakes his head with a smile putting his hand over the blondes.

" No, I definitely wanted to see you. I'm tired but I'll be fine"

Katsuki leans down giving him a slow easy kiss, then pulls back linking his fingers walking him to his couch.

Selfishly he's happy this pretty eyed waiter wanted to stay, because that's exactly what he wants to, even more so after the days events.

He let's him get situated on the couch then walks a short distance across the room turning on the gas fireplace letting the room fill with soft warm firelight before he sits down next to his boyfriend.

Eyes meet and this time it's the greenett that leans over hand on the blondes sharp jawline, and kisses him.

" I missed you. I mean I know it's only been a couple hours but..", he laughs sheepish.

Katsuki smirks looking into pretty eyes.

" Yeah, I know. I missed you too, sappy as fuck"

Izuku laughs softly at the remark and smirking crimson eyes.

" You want a drink or anything? Have you eaten?"

The greenett shakes his head.

" I'm good right now Kacchan thank you and I did eat"

Katsuki nods then watches as Izuku face suddenly shows a sign of discomfort.

There's a blonde brow furrowed.

" What's wrong?"

" Ugh my feet are killing me tonight thats all. Was such a stupid long day", the greenett mumbles.

Katsuki takes him in for a moment before he clicks his tongue and gets up moving to the other side of the couch, his back against the arm rest, one of his legs stretched out behind the greenett his other foot planted on the floor.

Izuku eyes him in confusion.

" Well gosh I didn't mean for you to move Kacchan"

Katsuki grins with an eye roll.

" Sit this way but put your legs on me"

The greenett shifts in his seat doing as he's told, back against the black leather arm rest of the couch legs stretched out across the blondes lap.

He watches Katsuki begin to untie his sneakers pulling them off and dropping them to the floor.

Strong hands take over worked, tired white socked feet and begin to massage them.

Izuku immediately begins to melt under the strong amazing pressure while the blonde works his magic.

He groans putting his head back.

" Oh my gosh. How... how are you so good at like everything?!"

Katsuki chuckles watching his boyfriend turning into jelly under his touch.

" I told you I was good with my hands Deku", the blonde says low, smokey sounding making the greenett drop his head back down and meet a smirking musician.

He gives his own sly smile.

" Yes you did, you definitely weren't laying"

" You haven't felt anything yet"

They lock gazes, firelight dancing in both sets of eyes.

Izuku nips at the inside of his cheek feeling those strong somehow sexy hands run up his calf and start to work away tense muscles.

He melts under the touch, putty in those ring clad hands, heat rising in his stomach.

He clears his throat.

" I keep saying it. Can't wait"

Katsuki winks slow smirk on a sharp jawline.

" Me either"

They talked for a few minutes while the blonde continues his work.

There's a few beats of silence while Katsuki looks across the couch at the greenett who is enjoying the attention his achy feet are receiving his eyes on the fire with a content smile.

The blonde speaks quietly drawing green eyes back in his direction.

" It was a long day huh? I mean first I drag you outta bed before the sun is hardly up only a couple hours after you crashed, I bomb you with bullshit about my manager and our pictures plastered all over the papers before you even had coffee, then you get drug into work to cover some extras shift only to have that cheating fuck come harass you at work"

Izuku meets his eye, the expression on his face softening.

" Yeah, it has been. But this right here right now with you is a great way to end it"

Katsuki smiles shifting his eyes to the strong calf muscles he's working.

" Yeah but still. I'm sorry Deku, I know today was shit. And that fuck showing up at your job trying to start trouble with you still pisses me off"

The greenett sighs with a tired smile.

" He's just jealous Kacchan, that you moved on, he thought he could keep you miserable, paying for something that he chose to do. He's not worth the energy it takes to think about"

Katsuki raises a brow because Izuku never fails to amaze him with what he says and how it makes him feel.

" You're unlike anyone I've ever met you know that?"

Emerald eyes meet steady crimson.

" I hope thats a good thing"

" Better than good"

Izuku smiles softly resting his temple on the side of the couch.

" You know that works for me too right? I've never met anyone like you either and I don't just mean because of your crazy music talents or your unbelievably good skilled hands", he smirks making Katsuki chuckle.

" I mean just you in general. You have such a deep intensity and all these layers that I can't wait to get to see and know"

The blonde stops his movements, his eyes locking on and holding while feels his heart do the flip in his chest that has become so damn familiar lately.

He sits up suddenly moving slow toward the greenett hovering over him between his thighs as those intense crimson eyes stare down into pretty emerald ones that hold his gaze both hearts thumping at uptick rhythms.

He leans down capturing warm lips between his own.

The kiss is gentle but heated before he moves his mouth down the greenett's jawline then to a fair neck where he softly nips and sucks beining rewarded with soft moans and warm hands that slide up Katsuki's black tshirt and run down a built back.

There's a gentle rocking motion as Katsuki settles his weight between his boyfriend's thighs, both finding a gentle satisfying friction that's enough at the moment.

The heated make out session goes on for several minutes as hands and mouths do the talking.

Katsuki pulls back finally pushing himself up so he can see pretty eyes and a flushed face.

He places a kiss on a warm forhead speaking against the skin.

" Why don't you stay here with me tonight Deku? Nothing crazy...yet just... just curl up in my bed and sleep next to me. Fuck I don't know, I don't have a lot of time left before I gotta go away and I.. I just want you near me"

Izuku bites his bottom lip looking up into the blondes eyes, his arms around his torso.

" I didn't want to leave anyway."

After the two are finally situated in the blondes large bed, they talk for awhile longer.

Katsuki chuckles quietly on his side facing the greenett.

" You know I have a big mouth Deku, and no one has ever been able to knock me fucking speechless like you did tonight with that prick"

There's a soft laugh in a dark room.

" Just another one of my hidden talents. Beast tamer, hot musician soother."

Katsuki chuckles pulling the male into his arms feeling fatigue that he knows is dragging them under.

" Yeah, its working for you too, damn"

Izuku laughs again giving a gentle kiss one that does exactly that, soothes a normally ghost plagued blonde who's monsters are slowly faded from sight under the bright light of a blinding smile.

A/N

Oh gosh I can't. I love them

Our tale continues, stay tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 149 9
Izuku Midoriya lost his hearing as a kid, when he and his parents had unfortunately got into a car incident. And that car accident, ended up turning...
8.9K 531 5
Twenty-three year old Hero Dynamite, Katsuki Bakugo is having a day like any other while he fights a villain alongside his husband Pro Hero Deku. Tha...
13.5K 920 8
Katsuki Bakugo is a devil, not just any devil but the lead one himself. He's tall, handsome, charismatic and evil when he needs to be. He's come to e...
442K 10.6K 60
Katsuki and Izuku were childhood bestfriends ,that friendship started to morph into something deeper as the two reached their late teens. But when Iz...