The Boy Who Cried Fox

By WtfamIwriting

When a new student comes, a certain ginger goes head over heels just by him breathing. Now, while working und... More

Author note
Prologue
The new student
First day
Kiss?
Home economics
Weekends (1)
Weekends (2)
Quality time
Gym (1)
Gym (2)
Gym (3)
The bet
The bet (2)
My princess
Heels
Childe questions his life choices again
A very soft rock
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Pulcinella
Zhongli being very tall
Heel problems
Infrimary
Ningguang's son
How to care for your Zhongli 101
Bestie vibes
Jealousy
Sabotage
Sick (1)
Sick (2)
Sick (3)
First date (1)
First date (2)
Friends
Fuck u Albert
Childe's got competition (again)
Bad day at the festival
They finally start dating
Just them being them
Family day
White at night
Confession?
Childe's parents
Ignorance
My little bunny
Bonding
Megalohydrothalassophobia - my new favorite word
We're done
The aftermath (Childe's pov)
The aftermath (Zhongli's pov)
Everything is fine
Epilogue

Childe's birthday

144 8 4
By WtfamIwriting

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone jumped out and ran to Childe, who was just standing there in shock.

"Wha-? The fuck?" Childe looked around in confusion.

"This is why we've been ignoring you all week, dummy." Lumine chuckled as she gave Childe a hug.

"Oh, your precious one is in your bedroom." Jean pointed at the staircase. Childe dashed towards his room and what he saw was the shock of a lifetime. There, lying in his bed, was Zhongli. But he was tied up with red ribbon, restricting his hand and leg movement. And he wasn't in his normal clothes but rather, a bunny suit. His porcelain doll-like skin on his legs were wrapped tightly in fishnets, two black heels on his feet. His body was covered up by a tight suit cut for a woman's body. But it fit his own so well it felt illegal just staring. His hands were covered by cuffed gloves and on his neck was a collar(the dress shirt kind) with a small bowtie peeking out underneath it. On his head were 2 lop bunny ear clips and the tail was...

"I-Is that a-a butt plug?" Childe pointed at the fluff ball sticking out of those ass cheeks.

"Fuck you Barbatos. Shameless, absolutely shameless." Zhongli was blushing all the way up to his ears as he just sat there on Childe's bed. Why did he have to see him like this? Noticing a note next to him, Childe picked it up and sat beside Zhongli, still struggling to free himself of the constraints.

"Dear Childe, hope you enjoy your present? From Venti?" Childe tried his best to look at Zhongli without turning himself on, which was hard as what he wore pronounced every single dip, curve and angle of him not to mention the fact he was constantly wiggling around. Aiding his boyfriend in removing the ribbon, Zhongli stretched himself out on the bed and that's when Childe saw the bulge sticking out of the crotch part of the suit. Immediately looking at something else, Childe waited for Zhongli to change properly. Once he let Childe know it was safe to look, they went down.

"So, did you like your present?" Venti chuckled as Zhongli blushed again.

"It was a bit early." Childe answered calmly. Zhongli turned to look at him with shock all over his face.

"Barbatos...what did you do?" Ei glared at him.

"Oh, nothing of your concern." Venti playfully smirked at her.

"Well, we should start!" Lumine dragged Childe behind the cake. As they all sang, Childe could only think of one thing and one thing only. And yes, that thing was making him horny. But it was only three in the afternoon so maybe if he could catch some down time later, then he would be able to enjoy his gifts.

"Which one do you want to open first?" Xiangling excitedly said. Looking at the assortment of boxes and packages before him, Childe took a blue box. Shredding the paper and removing the lid on the box, there, in front of him was the bow and arrow set he'd been wanting for months and right next to it was a servicing kit. The next few gifts were quite similar to the first, either being weapons or something narwhal themed. Then he was at the last one. It was in a regular brown box that seemed like it was for moving. Ignoring how badly wrapped it was, Childe tore open the box and nearly dropped it. Inside, was a gray hanfu with red accents, with 2 silver clasps at the neck. It had a red shash alongside a gray lace fan. This, in his opinion, was the best gift so far. As he laid it out to admire it properly, Lisa noticed a letter slip out from the folds.

"Childe. This dropped out." Handing him the note, Lisa resumed her position next to Jean.

"Thanks." Opening it, Childe speed read it but slowed down almost immediately when he read how it was addressed to him.

To my dearest boyfriend Ajax,

Forgive me for ignoring you all week. Jean insisted that I'd do so and I had no choice. I promise that as soon as we get some alone time, you can do whatever you want. And don't mind the packaging, I had nothing else. This is hand sewn by me and I have a matching one. Maybe one day we can wear them together. May you have a wonderful birthday.
                                    Your Zhongli.

Childe stopped to look at his boyfriend. He was just standing there, overly flustered.

"So who was it?" Ayato asked.

"Yeah! We wanna know!" Hu Tao pressed the question further. Instead of replying, Childe just marched straight to Zhongli and pulled him in a tight hug.

"Oh I see now." Miko chuckled as Zhongli was just there being awkward.

"Well, let's actually start partying!" Yoimiya led them all outside.

"I never knew you had a pool." Kaeya sidled up to Childe.

"What you get in exchange for having parents that work overseas half the time." Childe bluntly replied. He looked at Zhongli, who seemed a bit overwhelmed. "You hanging in there?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just, I kinda want to spend some alone time." Zhongli leaned on the ginger's shoulder.

"I get you. Maybe we stay out here a little bit and then we can have some alone time, how's that sound?" Childe ruffled Zhongli's hair.

"I'd like that very much." The brunette gave Childe a warm smile and went to join his friends. Most of them were already in the pool, splashing about. Childe excused himself and went to change. Soon, he emerged in blue swimming trunks with a narwhal on the right leg.

"Damn! I knew you were ripped but not this ripped!" Kaeya slapped Childe on the back.

"And I didn't know you were this skinny." Childe teased the blue haired male. Just as Kaeya was about to retaliate, a mischievous smile adorned his face.

"Ooh~ Zhongli looking fine~" Kaeya wiggled his eyebrows. In an attempt to claim what was his, Childe whirled around and got what Kaeya meant. Zhongli was there, alright, but he was wearing a sheer brown kimono cardigan on top of a white tank top with thin straps. His lower half was covered by light brown shorts. This was in fact, the most skin he has shown anyone (besides Childe because, y'know). On his head rested a pair of sunglasses which Childe swore was for decoration rather than usage.

"Ajax? Your nose..." Zhongli had walked up to him and was using one of his hands to try and stop Childe's nosebleed.

"Weh? Oh, oh sorry. Let me go deal with it. Be right back." And with that, Childe had disappeared back into his house. Lumine, who was sitting not too far away, frowned at the sight of Zhongli and Childe.

"Lumine dearest, if you keep frowning, you'll spoil that pretty face of yours." Lisa had flicked Lumine's forehead.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm gonna head inside for a bit." Getting up, she went to the kitchen, where Childe was busy patching up his nose.

"Girlie?" Childe looked up at the blonde girl in a tight light blue bikini. She sat across from him and leaned on her palm.

"Childe, I hope you're having a good day?" She looked up at him.

"Yeah, it's fine so far. Hey, do you mind telling Aether we're running low on food?" Childe finally stopped the bleeding.

"Sure. We should go." Swallowing hard, Lumine got off the chair and they walked back out. Childe saw that Venti had declared a water fight and half of the boys and a few of the girls had started splashing each other. Zhongli was drenched and his hair was sopping wet, his bangs sticking to his face. Brushing it aside, it revealed his face, smiling brightly. Childe jumped in next and he heard Lumine chuckle.

"Boys." She rolled her eyes playfully and rejoined the girls that didn't go in. Childe wanted to surprise his boyfriend so he swam under the water and when he finally met Zhongli, he pulled his legs. The brunette was yanked under, gasping before being fully submerged. Opening his eyes, Childe was on top of him. They soon resurfaced, Zhongli clinging on to the ginger.

"You scared me for a bit." Zhongli giggled as he let go of Childe. He went to dry himself, which was relatively easy as he soon came back in the same clothes and his hair was completely dry (don't ask why). He sat on the edge of the pool and Venti and Ei soon joined him up there.

"Enjoying yourself Morax?" Venti leaned on the brunette, who just smiled in response.

"I'm glad Baizhu isn't here." Ei looked back at the people still battling it out in the pool.

"Yeah, that motherfucker creepy as hell." Venti stuck his tongue out to express his disgust.

"Hey guys." Al'Haitham sat next to them, also quite wet.

"Al!" Venti waved at the gray haired male excitedly. Ei and Zhongli just nodded to acknowledge his presence.

"Ooh~ I think you've caught someone's eye, Morax." Venti teased the brunette, who just looked at him in confusion. He pointed at the ginger slowly approaching him. Childe laid his head on Zhongli's soft milky thighs.

"Extra clingy huh?" Zhongli just rubbed Childe's wet hair out of his face.

"This is what you get for ignoring me for a week." Childe grabbed his waist. The rest of the event was pretty exciting. After everyone had finished the main fight, Venti declared another one between him, Xiao, Aether and Kazuha against Diluc, Childe, Kaeya and Zhongli. After they were equally exhausted, everyone dried off and went to eat the food Xiangling was preparing while they were swimming. Then they watched a movie and around ten at night, everyone left for their respective homes. Everyone, that is, except Zhongli.

"I promised you could do whatever you want with me when we have alone time." Zhongli stood in front of Childe. Seizing this opportunity, Childe whispered something into the latter's ear. Something that made him blush profusely. Nodding, Zhongli went up to Childe's room. While waiting, Childe went and did some dishes. After hearing the door creak open again, a call followed which told Childe to go up. As he leaned on the doorframe, Zhongli was there, hiding his face as much as possible. He was in that same bunny suit from before but instead of being curled up in a ball, he was standing straight, letting Childe see every part of him, excluding his face.

"Are you happy now?" Zhongli muttered.

"Very. Now, be a good bunny and lie down." Childe licked his lips at the sight of Zhongli obeying and he went to lock the door. "This is going to be a very eventful night."

Words: 1816

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 645 28
Updated version out now! Slight change in plot and writing style and more detail! Pls read! Zhongli has been shut up in Liyue for a thousand years an...
29K 1K 18
For Childe, the only thing more difficult than completing a mission in a nation where he's hated, is completing a mission in a nation where he's bein...
181K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED ◌ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...
7K 144 5
After Zhongli's identity is revealed to be more than he was led to believe, Childe endeavours to avoid Zhongli for the remainder of his stay in Liyue...