Buried Alive

By A_Gorey_Demise

More

First Day
Rude Awakening
The Greatest Show Unearthed
Did You Mean It?
Mondays Suck
The Plan Has Been Hatched
Redrum, Its Never Enough
Untimely Death
If I Close My Eyes
Asylum
~~~ ✝ A Gorey Note ✝ ~~~
Enough
Here Comes the End

Rude Awakening The Sequel

79 6 2
By A_Gorey_Demise

Curtis's POV
I woke up to being jostled around, I kept my eyes closed, I didn't want to alert them to my awareness, then I heard Dr. Smith mutter. "I hope you let me help you two after this." Then I heard the other person chuckle. "Don't get your hopes up Ms. Ghoul." "Yeah, but call me Smith while on the job, we don't want to trigger anything." "Agreed." Then I was gently set down and the clasps on the straight jacket were undone, as soon as they left I sat up sharply and wiggled out of that annoying jacket, after that was done I looked around, I was in a different cell, and I heard sobbing and mumbling behind me, I whirled around then contained a scream of joy, Erik was curled up in the corner.
Without a second thought I scooted over and pulled him onto my lap and I petted his hair, he stopped sobbing the looked up at me. "Am I dreaming?" "No kitten, I'm really here." Erik squealed and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling my chest.
Then we began to talk, about nonsense really, we just talked to hear each other's voices. I rested my head on Erik's chest, listened to his steady heartbeat. "I missed you to Curtis." Erik chuckled. "I know kitten, I know." Erik shrugged, I guess I haven't really called him kitten before this, but its better than popcorn whore.
Erik's POV
I cuddled Curtis, happier than I have ever been, happier than when I first kissed Curtis, happier than I can ever remember. Curtis nuzzled me lovingly, and I softly kissed his head, then he looked up and kissed my nose, I chuckled. "Weirdo." "I love you." "Love you to weirdo." "I wanna kill someone..." "Same here Curtis." Curtis fell silent and soon fell asleep cuddled up next to me and I to ended up falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...