Rude Awakening The Sequel

Curtis's POV
I woke up to being jostled around, I kept my eyes closed, I didn't want to alert them to my awareness, then I heard Dr. Smith mutter. "I hope you let me help you two after this." Then I heard the other person chuckle. "Don't get your hopes up Ms. Ghoul." "Yeah, but call me Smith while on the job, we don't want to trigger anything." "Agreed." Then I was gently set down and the clasps on the straight jacket were undone, as soon as they left I sat up sharply and wiggled out of that annoying jacket, after that was done I looked around, I was in a different cell, and I heard sobbing and mumbling behind me, I whirled around then contained a scream of joy, Erik was curled up in the corner.
Without a second thought I scooted over and pulled him onto my lap and I petted his hair, he stopped sobbing the looked up at me. "Am I dreaming?" "No kitten, I'm really here." Erik squealed and wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling my chest.
Then we began to talk, about nonsense really, we just talked to hear each other's voices. I rested my head on Erik's chest, listened to his steady heartbeat. "I missed you to Curtis." Erik chuckled. "I know kitten, I know." Erik shrugged, I guess I haven't really called him kitten before this, but its better than popcorn whore.
Erik's POV
I cuddled Curtis, happier than I have ever been, happier than when I first kissed Curtis, happier than I can ever remember. Curtis nuzzled me lovingly, and I softly kissed his head, then he looked up and kissed my nose, I chuckled. "Weirdo." "I love you." "Love you to weirdo." "I wanna kill someone..." "Same here Curtis." Curtis fell silent and soon fell asleep cuddled up next to me and I to ended up falling asleep.