Rude Awakening

Curtis' POV
I was jolted awake by the strangely scary dreams of Erik dying, I usually enjoy these kinds of dreams, but the thought of Erik dying twisted my heart, I knew I liked him as soon as he told me if I touched him again I would regret it.
I couldn't go back to sleep, my worry for Erik was just too much, I got out of his bed and walked downstairs, Erik was sound asleep on the couch, his face peaceful and lit up in the moonlight by the open window. I don't know why but I felt compelled to sleep near him, to protect him, so promptly climbed onto the couch besides him and fell back into a peaceful slumber.
Time skip and Erik's POV
I woke up to an odd feeling of being crushed by a not so heavy object, I opened my eyes and near screamed. Curtis was straddling me and his face was an inch away from mine. "Wakey wakey Erik! Time to get up, but not to fear, its Saturday!" "Curtis!?" "What?" I suddenly blushed realizing in what position we were in. "Please get off." I mumbled, Curtis suddenly turned bright pink and quickly got off me. "I'll make breakfast and coffee." He mumbled and scuried off, I can't seriously be falling for him? Or can I? I quickly banned those thoughts from my head and went to go help Curtis make pancakes.
"If you could kill anyone, who would you kill and how?" Curtis asked me, we were bored so we just started asking each other questions. "Anyone I came across, and I would behead them with an axe!" I giggled madly then asked. "How about you?" Curtis grinned. "I'd kill my family and I'd slice them in half with a chainsaw!" We both erupted into mad fits of laughter. I had finally accepted that I had a crush on Curtis, but like hell was I going to tell him how I feel!
Then my phone rang, I picked it up and answered it, I didn't know the number. *hi Erik! I'm Lisa if you didn't know! I'm the girl from lunch Friday?* I cringed, she was the most popular girl at school and currently was interested in me and at lunch she tried to flirt with me. "Hello Lisa, how'd you get my number?" *oh I have my ways~!* "ok?" *so would you like accompany me and my friends to the beach today at noon?* "I'll think about!" Curtis looked at me with pure jealousy? Or was it surprise? *okay~! See ya there pretty boy!* she hung up and I let out an evil chuckle. "Hey Curtis, wanna scare the living crap out of some fluff heads?" "Of course Erik!" His sudden jealousy went away and he was happy. "I saw we give the fright of their life!" I yelled and fell off the couch majestically. "Erik, please don't hurt yourself." The pure concern in his voice made my heart flutter. "I'll try Curtis, I'll try." "Okay, well let's get ready for our fright bringing!" "Okay!" I followed Curtis up to my room so we could hatch an evil plan.