Redrum, Its Never Enough

After we finally reached my home, we quickly cleaned the axe and chainsaw, then we both took a shower. (A/N: I'll let my readers decide if that means separate or together showers ;3)
After we both we void of the night's gruesome events we began to laugh and laugh, I had nearly forgotten how it felt to kill. Then Curtis paused his laughing and brushed my hair off my forehead and took a long look at my forehead. "Um Curtis?" "You have a bruise." "Well you did throw the head at me and I caught it with my face." "Sorry." "It's fine." I gave him a kiss on the cheek to show him there were no hard feelings. Then we went to bed, after all it was only Tuesday and school was tomorrow, we couldn't skip, we had to act like me knew nothing of the murder.
That night I dreamt of killing more people, the taste of blood, the feeling of it, warm and sticky, and the sickly sweet scent of fresh blood as it spilled to the ground. I had just killed someone, and I want to do it again, I want to kill more and more.
I was shaken awake by Curtis. "Erik, wake up, we have school." I sat up and yawned loudly, then nodded, and quickly got dressed and grabbed my backpack. Curtis was waiting at the door with a cup of coffee. "Let's go Coffee addict." "Whatever you say popcorn whore." I chuckled and playfully pushed Curtis, that nickname was going to stick forever wasn't it?
We arrived at school to see that classes had been canceled. We tried to look dumbfounded as we stood with the gathering crowd, then the principle walked up to the front of the crowd and yelled for us to quiet down then explained why school was canceled. "Mrs. Lisa Mari was killed last night her body or what was left of it was found in the graveyard, but for the rest of the week the school will be considered a crime scene and there will be no classes." The principle walked away and Curtis and I shared a glance and walked home.
When we reached my front door a man stood there, he slightly resembled Curtis and Curtis gave a small growl. "Hi dad." "Hello Curtis, I wanted to make sure that you weren't getting into trouble with the current crime, I don't thibkbit was you but I want you to stay inside and not go anything." Curtis just glared at his dad. "So you aren't going to take me home? Nice father you are." "Your brother is still recovering from you trying to bury him alive!" Curtis rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside, but before we went in the front door, Curtis kissed me then gave his father a look of rebellion as his dad made a disgusted noise and stormed away. "Hmmm?" "Oh my family is uber Christian and doesn't except homosexuality." "Rebel." "I don't see why people hate us, we all die in the end, and its love and love is love." "Even when your in love with a corpse?" I giggled, the Curtis put his hands on his hips. "Erik are you cheating on me with a dead man?'' "Maybe!" I yelled and ran inside, but before I could run up to my room and hide Curtis picked me up and whispered in my ear. "You better not be." I just giggled like a child and tried to get away but Curtis held me firmly. "I won't let you down until you only love me." Curtis chuckled. "Curtis I don't love a corpse, and I think this is just an excuse to get to carry me around like a baby." "You know me too well." "You could've just asked?" "Hey Erik can I carry you around all day?" "Sure Curtis." I rolled my eyes then said. "Curtis, who are we going to kill next?"