The Greatest Show Unearthed

Curtis and I waited at the beach, we knew what was about to go down, and our victims were coming up the pier.
Lisa saw me and waved, I waved back and fake smiled, then just as planned Curtis jumped out from behind a rock and pretended to stab me with a fake knife in my neck, I wore a turtle neck to hide the packet of fake blood and on impact with the fake knife the packet exploded and fake blood squirted from my neck, I let out a scream and fell over and played dead.
I heard Lisa and the girls she was with scream in terror, sadly there wasn't more people here to notice this wonderful event playing out. Curtis began to laugh madly and he yelled at Lisa and the girls. "Welcome to the greatest show unearthed! Here I have killed my volunteer and now I shall rise him from the dead!" Curtis laughed some more and spoke in stuttery Latin and drew a pentagram around me in my own "blood", knowing it was my time to shine I sat up and looked around dazed like, I bit into the fake blood packet I hid in my cheek and quickly spit it up, letting it dribble down my chin, I tried not to laugh as Lisa and her friends gasped in horror. I gave them a crazed smile then shakily stood up, then tackled Curtis, who let out girly scream, I ripped his shirt and began to rip out his "organs", which were more haunted house props, my mum used to manufacture haunted house supplies, so we have like a ton of the stuffs in our basement.
I let out a small giggle as Lisa and her friends screeched in terror, after all the abdomen "organs" were spilled on the sand I stood up and began to shuffle towards Lisa and the girls, they stood frozen with fear. I smiled crazily at them, and when I got a foot away from Lisa I whispered. "Never trust a guy like me." Then I fell over laughing, Curtis got up and walked over to me and chuckled, while Lisa looked like she was swooning while the other girls panicked and called us jerks. I was laughing so hard I was crying, the look of pure terror and readiness to die was so priceless. Lisa's friends dragged Lisa away and Curtis picked me up bridal style, I quit laughing and blushed, realizing I was nestled to his bare chest. "Um you can put me down?" "Nah I'll carry you, you were laughing pretty hard, your lungs probably hurt." Curtis blushed a bit and I shrugged, and let him carry me home.
When we got home I got into the shower to clean off all the fake gore, I didn't bother with the clothes, I just threw them away. While I was in the shower I mentally and psychically swooned, the feeling of Curtis' bare skin and his heart beating in my ear was like a dream come true, I had never wanted to hear someone's heartbeat so bad before in my whole life.
I was busy fantasizing about some "things" when Curtis knocked on the door and yelled. "Hurry up Erik, this fake blood is drying on my chest and it is not pleasant!" Blushing I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door, Curtis was right in the doorway, I blushed brightervand looked down, I could feel Curtis staring at my bare chest, starting to feel a bit awkward I mumbled. "Curtis could you please move?" "Y-yeah, sorry Erik!" He moved out of the way and I rushed to my room and got dressed, then I went downstairs and sat in the living room. Was Curtis checking me out back there? I can't say if I liked the idea or not, but it sure got my heart beat going faster.
I waited like an hour for Curtis to get out of the shower, now that we were cleaned and dressed what were we going to do? I asked Curtis this and he simply said. "Let's watch a horror movie." I shrugged and got up to make the popcorn while Curtis looked through my collection of horror movies and chose "The Woman in Black" a personal favorite of mine, after making the popcorn I sat on the couch, keeping the bowl to myself. Curtis wasn't too happy about that, so he scooted over to my end of the couch and put me on his lap and dragged me back to his side of the couch, I blushed madly. "Curtis!" "You wouldn't share the popcorn." "So this is your answer!?" "Yup!" And at that he wrapped his arms around my waist. "And I'm not letting you go until after the movie." "Why!?" "Because you are a popcorn whore." So just as Curtis promised for the rest of the movie I was in his lap with his arms around my waist and his chin on my head.
When the movie finished Curtis had fallen asleep and still had an iron grip on my waist, unable to break free I sighed loudly and waited, a few minutes passed and I nodded off myself, but before I fell asleep I felt something soft press against my neck.
I was jostled awake when Curtis woke up in a near panic, he was sweating and breathing heavy, then he reached up and felt my chest, being careful and gently as if he still thought I was asleep. After a few seconds he moved his hand off my chest and let out a happy sigh and then whispered. "Don't worry Erik, I will never let anything bad happen to you, never." Then he kissed my head and went back to sleep, unsure about what just happened I mumbled a. "I love you Curtis." And fell back asleep, his heartbeat making a peaceful background music to peacefully lull me into sweet dreams.