Here Comes the End

Song:
Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
Curtis and I had been planning our escape for months now, with Smithy in charge we kind of got to wander around and go outside and walk around the fence, and let's just say Curtis and I found our weapons that were with us, and the gate could easily be cut with a chainsaw, the only problem was the 24/7 patrol that was always outside the asylum. But Curtis and I were willing to take the risk for freedom.
So we hid our weapons and walked outside and waited until the yard was clear, then we sprang into action, I pulled out my axe and Curtis brought out his chainsaw and we ran, Curtis cut through the gate and we escaped, dodging bullets and sprinting away. I couldn't believe we had done it! We had escaped!
into the future, news report on TV
It has been 4 months since Erik X and Curtis RX had escaped the asylum, and they have killed a total of 100 people, including the first three victims, and now police have found them! But as we all know these two psychopaths will not go down without a fight! As we speak the final battle is taking place, hopefully our brave officers can hold out against Mr. RX and Mr. X, we will return to you with the newest update soon, try not to worry USA."
Erik's POV
Aw shit, the police found us and they came in numbers, but I was certain that Curtis and I could take them if we thought about this!
We decided on a stealthy attack, we left the shed we had been living in and we flanked the officers then attacked, slicing off heads and bodies being cut in half.
Time Skip
We had cut down half of the officers when I saw Curtis fall after a gunshot, he had been shot in the head, overcome with rage I began madly swinging my axe, then I heard another gunshot, and everything went fuzzy.
News report
We have returned with good and bad news, the good news is that Erik X and Curtis RX were killed in the last stand, but the bad news is that half of the hundred police officers that were sent were killed, racking the death toll to 150. But alas the terror is over and we can close this chapter in history.
Erik's POV
I woke up in a graveyard, I looked around the spotted a group of people standing emotionless as a glass coffin was lowered into the ground, it was an oddly large coffin and amoung the people I saw Smithy, my mom, even my birth mother and a few of Curtis's family, I walked over and looked at the coffin, inside was my body, a bullet hole in my chest and laying next to me was Curtis, a bullet to his head, I suddenly began to look around, Curtis had to be here with me, he just had to! Not even god would be that cruel!
I had finally gave up and layed down and curled up, I wasn't here with Curtis, I was all alone, not a single soul in sight, I was about to cry when I felt arms wrap around me. "You finally crossed over kitten, don't worry I'm here with you for all eternity."
The End

A Gorey Note - sorry I couldn't find a video that'd work for the song :(