| TROUBLE MAKER | Michael X F...

By MikaMoon8

Y/n though she could finally have a nice, peaceful and quiet life after moving with her mother to hurricane U... More

first day of school
his stare
weird dream
new friend
paper messages
fight
detention
odd man
inside the janitors closet with him
mask
betrayal
Michael's 'new friend'
Drunk
me and Scarlett
bad day
bath
bad idea
was it a bad idea?
weird feeling
tell me
A/N!!
The plan
A Childhood friend
Please Not him
Beautiful lake
Go back home
Fight
Grabbing wrist
Food fight
Princess
Creepy shit
nightmare
rumors
a fight with the man whore
beautiful lake
A/N
apology
thinking ways
A/N
full of surprises
what's he on?
the corner
A/N
A/N
fucked

Sleep over

2K 68 93
By MikaMoon8

8:12 pm 

"You're ready?" Your mom asked. Ready to go. She's wearing a very pretty dark ocean blue dress that suits her very well. Jewelry such as pearls and silver can be seen in her neck, wrist, earrings.

"Hmm... but can't I just wear jeans and some shirt? Do I really need to wear.. this?" You said, uncomfortable with the dress you're wearing. 

"Why don't you like it? I thought you like pink dresses. And besides, it suits you! Oh you're like a young lady now... all beautiful and grown.." She said, adoring how the dress perfectly fits you in any way.

"It's not like I don't like it.. it's just.. I'm very uncomfortable wearing it. It's very itchy. Anyways, it's not like, it's  an important meeting or something! It's just your boyfriend who I will meet! Not some kind of businessman!" 

"Sweetie, he IS a businessman. Silly you. I just want you to look good okay? And chill! it won't take a day! We'll just eat and talk, that's all." She chuckled, fixing your hair. 

"At least I can bring Aurora with me" you clicked your tongue and at the same time you rolled your eyes.

"Mhm that's great sweetie. You definitely need to introduce her to us, okay? Anyways when will she come?" 

"She'll knock. Just wait"

"Are you sure she knows our address? Did you said it properly? What if she gets lost or she never comes?" Your mom asked. 

"Just wait mom. I know she'll come. And she'll definitely come" you said. Heading to the sofa to rest and to wait for Aurora to come.

"How are you so sure about that?"

the moment she asked, you recalled how you forced her to come.

-Flashback-

"Hey Aurora" you greeted as soon as she picked the phone up.

"What's up y/n?" She responded, obviously doing or busy with something.

"So uhh are you free tomorrow?" You awkwardly asks.

"Mmmmm... kinda depends. Why?" 

"Can I borrow you for a couple of hours? Please? Just, this time. This will be the first and the last." You begged.

"Uhm.. no. Y'knowww I'm kinda busy so... hahahaha sorryyyy I can'tt. But I know someone who is definitely free tomorrow."

"Who?"

"Michael" she immediately answered. Took you a while to answer before responding to her  suggestion.

"That jerk??? NO!! Not in a million! What in the world are you thinking?! "

"You're so picky ugh. Alrighty bye then. I still need to do something."

"Fine. I'll tell mark." You softly mumbled.

"You'll tell what" she asked. But it's obvious that it' sounds more of a threat than a question.

"Dunno. Maybe you having feelings? Or maybe the deal? Dunno. Maybe I'll just tell everything then ask him to go with me. Alrightyy, bye bye I need to sleep early for tomorrow"

"WAIT WAIT!! I'll go. I'll go. What time? Where should we meet? What kind of occasion is that?" Then, she proceeds to ask more questions.

-end of flashback-

"..you didn't do anything bad did you?" Your mom hesitantly asked.

"I, uhhh, of course not. I just kindly asked her and she told me okay." After you answered your mom, a knock on the door caught both of your attentions.

"See? Told you." You got up with a smirk painted on your face and opened the door to see Aurora looking so good and not her. 

But your face quickly dropped into surprised but not in a good way, with a worried, angry, disappointed faced mixed when you saw the person she brought.

You,quickly got out of the apartment and closed the door shut. 

"THE FUCK?!? WHY'D YOU BRING THIS BASTARD HERE?!" You whispered shout.

"Oh he'll be my pretend boyfie for the day. Isn't that right Mikey boo?" She wrapped her right arm around Michael's left arm.

"BOYFIE MY ASS! MICHAEL. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" You whisper shout again.

"I got... threatened.. please help y/n. Get me ou-OUCH OUCH OUCH OW OW IT HURTS IT HURTS I'M SORRY I'M SORRY" Michael yelled, with his almost tearing eyes.

Aurora pinched and pulled michael's cheeks.

"Oh hush boyfie. It's only for a day!" She laughed.

"Y/n?" Your mom called. She opened the door seeing the three of you.

"Mom!" You quickly fixed your posture and sweetly clings into her arm.

"L-Let me introduce you to my friends! this is Aurora, my very best friend. And this is Michael! Aurora's... b-boyfriend!" 

"Lovely to meet you y/n's mom! You look gorgeous!" Aurora complimented.

"oh lovely to meet you too. I, I thought you'll just bring aurora?" your mother asked, questioning why Michael is here.

"oh ms. L/n, he keeps on begging and begging me for me to bring him! Oh is that okay? If it's not, I'll just bring him back home. " Aurora answered for you.

"o-oh uh that's fine, it's fine. Uhm so since everyone is here now, let's go?"

"definitely" you sighed.

.

Few minutes later, you've reached your destination. The ride was extremely loudly quiet making everything so awfully awkward.

Just seeing the front view of the restaurant made your eyes widen and so your mouth, due to on how fancy and luxurious the restaurant looks. Your mom parked her car not far from the entrance.

And finally, all of you got out of the car. Your mom, Michael, and Aurora's face seems to be pretty calm and used to seeing fancy things unlike yours. 

"Great thing I really didnt wore jeans an a shirt...." you muttered. 

"You planned to wear shirt and jeans???" Aurora looked at you.

"Let's go?" Your mom asked. All of you nodded in response and followed her inside. A waitress approached her as soon as all of you entered and your mom muttered something.

"This way please." The waitress said. She leads you upstairs. And there, you can see empty tables. And there's this one table which is not empty. There's a man, staring at the window. Up there looks so pretty. Windows are everywhere and you can see what's out there, and you could also see the pretty moon shining bright. 

"David!" your mom happily called. This quickly made the mans attention turn to your mom. The man stood up and gave your mom a very heavenly hug.

"They're so cute!" Aurora whispers.

"No. This is gross." You rolled your eyes.

"I deeply agree" michael whispered.

"Is she your daughter?" You heard the man say. And Your mom responded with an excitingly proud 'yes'.

"Oh well, uh, come, come. Come the three of you and take your seats." The man joyfully invites.

.

'David' asked what foods you wanted to order. Both the three of you took a deep glance at the menu. Sure did Aurora understood and knows what the dishes are but, no matter how hard you just look, you can't understand any of them.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE?! THIS ITALIAN DISHES I THINK... it's so embarrassing that I know literally nothing here. A-ALL OF THESE ARE JUST SPAGHETTI ANYWAYS. I'LL TELL AURORA TO ORDER FOR ME!!

"uhm uh... Can, can you.. Order for me??" you quietly and shyly whispered to Aurora.

She looked at your direction and stared blankly.

"what?" the girl asked out of confusion. Didn't heard what you've whispered.

"come here." you leaned closer to her ear, and whispered "you order my food. I know damn  nothing about anything" you whispered.

After hearing your request, she looked like she's trying to hold her laughter.

"so, you guys like anything??" your mom finally asked, already decided what she should eat.

"oh uhm.. " Aurora looked like anytime she'll burst out laughing and this made you worried.

"this sounds great. I would like to ord-"

".. Youuu can order for us.. I, We, know nothing about anything here in the menu" Aurora said, cutting Michael. You can't tell though if she really don't know anything or if she's putting a face on.

"oh sure hun" your mom responded.

.

All of the conversations you've heard and speak, none of them interested you much. Same goes for Aurora and Michael. Just some introduction and old jokes while you all are eating your meals.

"So uh, y/n," David called. This quickly took your attention and responded with a confused 'hm?'

"You already have a boyfriend? Y'know, youngsters like you these days are dating hot guys around school like ms. Aurora. So I'm curious if you're one of em' youngsters." he chuckled.

"Oh David-"

"No. I don't really like anything involved with dating nor romances. Besides, spending time with those immature creeps will be just a waste of time to anyone. Better be successful than spendin' time on a useless boy" you gave your answer, while slicing the steak your mother ordered.

"mmm I sure am offended but, wise choice of words indeed." the man giggled after sipping on his red velvet wine.

.

12:49

Going back home after a long dinner with your mom's boyfriend 'David'.

It was boring talking with adult and a businessman like him. But you made sure that he or your mom didn't notice a single thing.

Plopping down to the couch, you let a exhausted sigh out.

"that sure was a nice night" your mom chuckled as she put her things down the table.

"so.. Should i drive you two back home?" she glanced at Aurora also sitting besides you on the soft couch.

"oh sure, so-"

"SOUNDS NOT GOOD. You must be tired mom. I'll walk them home since their house isn't far from here" you cut Michael.

"But it's already night?? And also, you can get kidnapped!"

"Mom we could protect ourse-"

"Or maybe we could just spend the night here? Oh oh I know! like a sleep over!" Aurora cheerfully suggested. 

You turned your head to her direction and give her that look 'excuse me what?'

"Oh did I heard that right? A sleep over? Hmmmm.." your mom looked at Michael. She soon squinted her eyes like Michael would do anything bad anytime soon to the both of you.

"T-that sounds t-terrible! Baby we could just go home" Michael scratched his neck then looked at Aurora with a really bothered look on his face.

"But.. this'll be my first ever sleep over.... mom and dad wouldn't even let me go to any sleep overs... even if I do anything.. they wouldn't even let me go.. " the girl started sobbing dramatically. But you can't lie though, she's pretty good at acting.

"O-oh my.. there there dear." Your mom quickly sat beside Aurora.

"You're free to sleep here! I didn't even said no! But you," she quickly turned her head back to Michael with her eyes squinted.

"You better not do anything. ANYTHING" your mom commanded.

"Y-yes ma'am!"

.

"Mom is probably in her room, sleeping, now. So where'd you guys wanna sleep?"

"I'm sleeping here in the couch." Michael responded. Aurora quickly turned her head to Michael with her eyebrows literally close at sticking together.

"No! I'm sleeping in the couch!" Aurora said.

"No ones sleeping on the couch because only I could sleep on the couch!" You said. 

"Fuck you! I will sleep on the couch!" Michael said.

"Fuck me??!? FUCK YOU!! How about you sleep on that fucking traumatizing room instead?!"

"What if you two just sleep there and I'll be the one to sleep here!"

"No more couch! Just sleep on the goddamned floor!"

.

1:21

"I can't sleep." Aurora mutter.

Both of the three of you are sleeping on the floor. But of course, you plopped like, five very thick blanket to make it as your foam. Both the three of you are staring at the dark white ceiling waiting for anyone of you to fall asleep. 

"Me too" you muttered.

"Do anyone have a smoke? Or maybe alcohol so that I could literally just die here"

"I mean we have one, or perhaps I should say many, but you can't just drink it. My mom weirdly counts them whenever there's guests around."

"I can't sleep" Aurora muttered again.

"Maybe we should just punch each other's till we're all end up asleep?" Michael suggested.

"Maybe just shut your fucking mouths up so that we could fall asleep even more fast." 

"I still can't sleep." Aurora once again muttered after few seconds.

---

SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE LATE LATE UPDATE 😭😭😭😭😭 

Anyways bad news, new schedule of me posting new chap. Maybe about 2-4 weeks. If I get some more time I'll post more early than that.

Definitely the most bad news,  I might drop this anytime any soon... sorry I just keep on loosing motivation and all whenever I loose an idea... but no worries though, I just might drop it but actually won't do it.

And good news, I'll post another chap after few minutes as my apology yeyeyeyeyey

Anyways, I'm also planning to make a William afton fanfic 😭 Gimme ideas please haha

Anyways that's all, I really hope y'all find this chap isn't boring (even though it is) and isn't still bored waiting for many more chapters.. thank you all so much I love y'all 😭💞💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 7K 65
I've always hated the thought of moving somewhere else. I left everything behind. My friends, my boyfriend and my memories. Mom said it was a good id...
130K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...
265K 8.4K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...
17.6K 386 37
(Cover art made by me - find the original artwork on my Instagram- @PurpleRocker) (Under heavy editing - Fully finished) Year's passed since I last s...