Demon Slayer Swap AU

By 1oca1_Ke1s3y

Nezuko Kamado's life changed forever when she entered her house late. Her family was killed and her older bro... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- The beginning
Chapter 3- A true demon
Chapter 4- Training with Urokodaki
Chapter 5- Final selection
Chapter 6- First mission
Chapter 7- Kagaya Ubuyashiki
Chapter 8- Temari and Arrow Demon
Chapter 9- The end of the Temari demon
Chapter 10- The harsh reality of demons
Chapter 11- New Friend
Chapter 12- Mission Southeast
Chapter 13- Kanao sleeps
A/N
Chapter 14- Tsuzumi and the beast
Chapter 15- The drum demon
Chapter 16- The female beast
Chapter 17- A trio
Taisho secret #1
Chapter 18- Mountain Mission
Chapter 19- The bears in the mountains
Chapter 20- Fighting Puppets
Chapter 21- Getting the mother
Happy Holidays!
Chapter 22- Kanao in the forest
Chapter 23- Telling the Family
Chapter 24- C'mon Aoi
Chapter 25- Tsukigami
Happy New Year
Chapter 26- The pretend family
Chapter 27- Rulebreakers
Chapter 28- Hashira
Happy V Day!
Apologies
Chapter 29- Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 30- Tanjiro's test
Chapter 31- Catching up
Chapter 32- After
Chapter 33- Rehabilitation Training
Chapter 34- Zenitsu Agatsuma
Chapter 35- Finally
Chapter 36- Lowermoon
Chapter 37- The Heartwarming Nezuko
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- The Mugen Train
Taisho secret #2
Chapter 40- A deep sleep
Chapter 41- Should have been
Chapter 42- Insult
Chapter 43- Move Forward
Chapter 44- Sanemi
Chapter 45- Unravel your heart
Chpater 46- Rui's family
Chpater 47- Entertainment District Arc
Chapter 48- Going undercover
Chapter 49- Getting closer
Chapter 50- Found it
Chapter 51- Its almost time
Chapter 52- Now it starts
Chapter 53- Realization
Chapter 54- Things are gonna get real crazy
Chapter 55- A familiar yet new entity
Chapter 56- Full Demon Form
Chapter 57- Don't cry
Chapter 58- Four Demons
Chapter 59- The Shabana Siblings
Happy Anniversary
Chapter 60- You're going down
Chapter 61- Showing our strength
Chapter 62- To defeat an Uppermoon
✨Happy Holidays✨
Chpater 63- Never give up
Chapter 64- Together forever
Chapter 64.5- Together Forever
Chapter 65- Uppermoons
Chapter 66- Someone's dream
Happy New Year 🎉
Swap Aoi
HVD
Chapter 67- Get back on your feet
3/10
Chapter 68- Swordsmith Village Arc
All the sudden I'm in Japan
What
Can't believe it's been a year
Golden age
A/N 2...?
Crying screaming shaking
AHSJSKDKJSJSJSHDHD
Stop it rn

Chapter 2- A demon slayer

3.3K 71 72
By 1oca1_Ke1s3y

Third Person:

Nezuko ran down the mountain with Tanjiro. She had to get him help. Since he was the only person showing signs of being alive, Nezuko thought she could attempt to get them help.

Tanjiro's the only one who's still warm. She thinks. If I can get him to a doctor, he might live. How could something like this happen? Maybe a bear... that couldn't find a place to hibernate? ...I can't breathe! The air is icy! My lungs hurt! Just keep moving. Move those legs of yours faster! We've still got a long way to go to get to town. Hurry! I won't let you die. No matter what it takes, your little sister will save you!

Suddenly Tanjiro gurgles. He starts growling. He pulls Nezuko's body and causes them to fall off the short cliff.

Oh no!

Nezuko screams before landing on the snow.

The snow saved me... but the snow is the only reason I fell.

Nezuko: Tanjiro?

Nezuko looks around until she spots Tanjiro. He's standing in front of a tree with his head down.

Nezuko: Tanjiro, are you okay? You don't have to walk!

Nezuko runs up to him.

Nezuko: Let me carry you to town, alright? Tanjiro!

Tanjiro looks up at him growling. He has fangs, light red eyes, and is super angry. He snarls and pushes Nezuko.

Nezuko uses her axe to stop Tanjiro, who's teeth are on it. He pushes her to the ground still snarling.

H-He's... a demon!

Nezuko realizes that Mr. Saburo was right. There are really demons. And her brother was turned into one.

He's a man-eating demon? Impossible! Tanjiro's a human from the day I was born. And this angry feeling, doesn't feel like Tanjiro's kind one! He couldn't have liked our family! He was lying on top of Rokuta like he was protecting him, and his hands and mouth weren't covered in blood.

Suddenly Tanjiro makes his body grow.

Nezuko: How are you getting bigger?!

Tanjiro continues to growl.

And he's getting stronger too! While I was sleeping like a baby at Saburo's, you were all being brutally murdered! It must have hurt. You suffered didn't you? I'm sorry I wasn't to help. I have to at least save Tanjiro, though! But she's too strong for me to do anything!

Nezuko: Tanjiro! Hang on, Tanjiro! Don't give in! You gotta hang on!

Running can be heard in the distance.

Nezuko: Don't let it take control! You gotta stay strong! Just hang on! Please!

Nezuko is surprised to feel teardrops on her face. Tanjiro was crying. He was weeping.

Suddenly Tanjiro hears a noise behind him. He moves Nezuko. The swords person is surprised at this and ends up slicing Tanjiro's hair.

Nezuko and Tanjiro roll away until Nezuko's back hits a tree. Her legs are around Tanjiro's waist and her left arm is on his head. Tanjiro shrinks to his normal height.

What the... Who's that?

Tanjiro looks up and sees a woman with long black hair pulled into a braid. She had blue empty eyes and was wearing an special uniform. Nezuko gasps while holding Tanjiro close to her.

A sword.

Sword lady: Why are you protecting it?

Nezuko: He's my brother! I was taking him to get help!

Tanjiro snarls while the sword lady looks at her unfazed.

Tanjiro tried leaving her embrace, but Nezuko held him.

Sword lady: You call that thing your brother?

The woman charges at the two. Nezuko puts her body down, only to realize she's not holding Tanjiro anymore. He looks up and see's the woman holding him.

Nezuko: Tanjiro!

Sword lady: Don't move!

Nezuko stands still as Tanjiro continues to snarl.
Sword lady: My job is to slay every demon I find, which means I have to decapitate your brother here.

Nezuko: No, wait! Tanjiro hasn't hurt anyone! Back at my house, there was feeling I'd never felt before! That's probably the one who killed my family! Tanjiro didn't do it! I don't why he's changed into something like this, but still-

Sword lady: It's really quite simple. He's turned because her wounds were exposed to demon blood. That's how the man-eating monsters multiply.

Nezuko: Tanjiro would never eat a human!

Sword lady: You must be joking. If I hadn't gotten here when I did, he would've devoured you.

Nezuko: You're wrong! He would never hurt me! He knows I'm his younger sister! And I won't let him hurt anyone! I'll turn him back into a human! I will heal him!

Swords lady: He can't be healed. Once you become a demon, no one can ever be turned back.

Nezuko: There's a way, and I'll find it no matter what it takes, so please let her live! I'll hunt down the one who slaughtered my family! I promise I'll make everything right! Please! Just let him go!

The lady points her sword towards Tanjiro's neck.

Nezuko: Please don't do this!

Nezuko kneels down and starts begging.

Nezuko: I'm begging you. Please... don't kill my older brother. Please don't do it! I'm begging you.

The swordswoman sputters and finals speaks again.

Swordswoman: DON'T GROVEL LIKE THAT AND GIVE YOUR ENEMIES THE CHANCE TO KILL YOU! All you're doing is making yourself vulnerable! If it were even a little bit effective, your family would still be alive right now! How can a weakling like you have any hope of finding a way to heal her brother or hunt down a demon?! Don't be ridiculous! The weak have no rights. They don't get to make choices! All they can do is be relentlessly crushed by the strong! Now maybe the demons know a way to cure your brother. Maybe! But don't think for even a moment that anyone of them is going to respect your wishes, just like I have no respect for you! That's reality.

Nezuko stares at her blankly. She eventually starts crying.

Don't cry, the swordswoman thinks. Don't succumb to sorrow. This isn't the time to despair. I know you're devastated right now. Your family massacred. Your brother a demon. I know it hurts. I know you want to scream. I understand. If only I'd gotten here half a day sooner, maybe then, your family would still be alive. However, there's no way to turn back time, so feel it. Feel the pure rage of being unable to forgive. Let it be what gives you the strength to take action. With that fragile resolve of yours, you can't protect your brother or heal him, and you'll never get revenge for what happened to your family!

Nezuko: No!

Tanjiro growls loudly. The swordswoman stabs her arm.

Nezuko: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!

Nezuko throws a pebble at her. The swordswoman uses her sword to dodge it.

Nezuko runs to her axe and picks it up as Tanjiro growls. Nezuko runs up to her with more pebbles. She throws one at the swordswoman who dodged it. She then swung her arms back.

You let your emotion drive you to charge at me.

Swordswoman: You are a fool!

The swordswoman knocks Nezuko out. By hitting the safe end of the sword into Nezuko's back.

Tanjiro looks at this surprised.

Huh? What happened to the hatchet?

The swordswoman looks up and sees the axe swinging towards her. She dodges just in time.

Right before she went behind that tree... she threw the rock, and at the same time, she tossed the hatchet. She was only pretending to attack me so I wouldn't realize she was unarmed. She knew she had no way of beating me. Her whole plan was to bring me down after I'd knock her out. This kid...

Tanjiro growls at this. He brakes loose of the swordswoman's grip and kicks her. He then dives towards Nezuko.

Damn it! He'll kill her!

The swordswoman gasps as Tanjiro, instead of killing Nezuko, stands in front of her, protecting her, from the swordswoman.

Tanjiro charges at her. The swordswoman puts her sword away.

I wonder if... just maybe... these two are different.

The swordswoman chops the back of Tanjiro's ear, knocking him out.

To be continued...

読んでくれてありがとう! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 32.8K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
291 2 19
It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato. As they got back from selling coal, the...
10.3K 215 52
Long ago, a green hair boy name Izuku Midoriya lost his mother from a demon attack at a young age, and now he was adopted by the Kamado family. But o...
85 6 5
Nezuko Kamado, a 14-year-old village girl, lives happily with her mother and siblings in the mountains. After an accident, that ended with Tanjiro's...