Married to Married Woman πŸ”ž βœ…

By honeybunchbugs

She is a widow. The moment she became a widow was the moment she became his. He saw her in her miserable stat... More

A WIDOW
THREAT TO MARRY
FIRST NIGHT
RAPE
HONEYMOON PLANNING
ISLAND
SHELLS AND PEARLS
CONFESSION
I LOVE YOU
REMARRIED
WEDDING NIGHT
RETURN TO MANSION
DADDY!!!!
MIRROR
FAINTED
UNWANTED GUEST
LUNCH
DRUG
BIRTHDAY
MISTRUST
TRUST
TRUTH
I FORGIVE YOU
END OF THE ENEMIES
CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE
BULLET
ATTACK
BABIES?
FAKE
VIBRATOR
CHALLENGING
ABORTION
COMPROMISE
PREGNANCY
AMORA
EPILOGUE - 1
EPILOGUE - 2
EPILOGUE - 3
CHARACTER JUSTIFICATION
REVIEW
ATTENTION GUYS
IMPORTANT

BONUS

14.3K 402 65
By honeybunchbugs

Fisting her frock a little bit up she made a run to the longue. As soon as she glanced back her speed increase more on seeing her husband coming out of the room with heavy and long steps that can cover her run and howl her up on his shoulder.

"Aera!! Stop right there and come back if you don't want to add more to the piled up punishment ".

" No". Denying him she ran to the kitchen on her little steps and immediately stood behind the counter to play chasing trick when he tries to catch her.

In no time he came forward and glared at her.

" Come here. Right now".

" No". Her voice came small as she shook her head.

Leaning forward on the counter he spoke whispering to her.

"Don't blame me when i fuck you from back while spanking you hard. Trust me i won't go easy on spanking if you don't come to me right now".

Listening to him she bit her lips contemplating wether to go or not. The punishment is hard. Already there is a series of punishment with her ass up to the ceiling and vibrator. She doesn't want spanking to be added in the list. Spanking from him is pretty hard. The last time he gave her made her ass red in colour.

"Think yourself. (Raising his hand, eyeing them to her he spoke) you see the size of my palm. You'll have this finger prints on you your plump ass. Very red one. Are you coming back or should I chase you. Trust me I'll get brutal in chasing".

He said to her and like a rat out of the hole her legs walked to him not thinking for another second. The threatenings are enough. So much enough. She already felt like crying while he was explaining how brutal he can be. The last line gave goosebumps to her.

She wonders if he really be like that anytime but the history says he was never such brutal to her to the extent he mentioned.

After she stood infront of him with his raised hand he tugged her hair strands  behind her ear with a pleased smile on his face impressed and cupped her both cheeks with his fingers under her jaw and thumb on her cheeks as he rubbed them gently.

"That's like my wife. Always obedient".

She secretly gritted her teeth inside. The tag he put on her wanted her to rebel against him. Without thinking she tilted her face to side, taking his hand into hers and immediately bit his fingers. He hissed at her as his brows scrunched in disdain glaring at her.

She knows she will be caught if she kept on biting for long. So she immediately left his hand and made a run to the opposite side. But he was fast as he tackled her and howled her up on his shoulder, his hard shoulder pressing her waist.

Her hands immediately supported on his back and tried to get down from his shoulder when he pushed her back and spanked her ass.

"So disobedient. Aren't you. I will repair you in the bed".

Saying that he took her to the bedroom and throwed her on it as she bounced on it for two times.

She was about to get up and rose her half body up with hands supporting on the bed when immediately he sprawled over her with his knees side to her and she between him. His hand gripped her jaw and her hands tried to open them as she tried to take his one finger in her fist and open them. But he only gripped her tight.

"Now. As a man of word i will do what i said".

He was still in the same position as she remained seated between them. Gripping her sleeves he pulled them apart as his biceps flexed with the movement and the dress is torn with audible sound.

"Any plea you want to say".

"You will not hurt me".

It wasn't a statement but rather a question asking his assurance to her.

"I would never do that". Saying that his hand fisted her hairs and crashed his lips on her claiming her to him. His mouth opened as his tongue damped her lips licking them. Opening his mouth he again sucked her lips. His other hand gripped her chin delicately and tilted her face a bit more up angeling in a perfect way for him so that he could enter his tongue and devour her.

Her hands slowly moved from bed to his body and started to remove his dress sneakily. Taking the hint he tore away his shirt, remaining only in his pants and pushed her back to the bed.  Gripping the strands of her dress he pulled them down from her body and took the other remainings from her along with his. He is in great need to devour her.

Hooking her thighs in his arms his fingers examined her wetness as he entered his two fingers inside her. With slow movements he started to thrust his fingers which increased its pace. Her legs tighten and her back arched as she was about to cum and he immediately retreated his fingers. Gently pressing his dick on her he pushed it in one go and her legs shrank as her back arched at the sudden entrance.

Leaning on her he bought his face close to her hooking her legs closer to his body and pushed all his length in her as her body jerked into his, her hands landing on his chest involuntarily.

"Now you'll bear the consequences".

Saying that he started moving in a rapid speed as his balls spanked her ass and the skin slapping could heard. Her hands hugged his back tightly her nails piercing in his back. She hugged him more when she felt a pit of need building up in her stomach  and moaned out.

"Don't you dare cum". He warned her in his gruff voice when she whimpered in her low voice. With his speed and the rising need in the pit of her stomach is making it impossible for her to control it.

"Please". She pleaded to him but he only grunted no and rose up a little bit, his face parting away from the crook. She clenched tightly to control it but he is not even decreasing the pace.

"Please I can't". She pleaded to him again with her hands clutching his back more hard as her head fall back breathing heavily. He again said no but the senses flew away when she reached the peak. Her back arched with her chest rising up as she screamed in pleasure and he dug his face between her chest kissing them.

After she cummed she tried to concentrate on controlling her breath while he started sucking her nipples. The first thing he felt when he harshly bit her is some liquid at the back of his throught. But yet he didn't stopped it. Satisfied he parted away from her and looked at her.

"I said not to cum. Now the real punishment".

Saying that he flipped her, back facing him while she laid on her stomach. Gripping her hips he raised them up as now she is on her knees. She was about to get up on her hands but he locked her hands on her back while she layed on her chest. He moulded her just as he wished with her ass up to the ceiling while she bent down.

Not waiting he again entered into her and grunted in pleasure with his eyes closed as his head fall back and she gasped at the sudden filling. With his fingers he combed back his long hairs and glared down at her ass.

His big hand met with her plump ass as it jiggled everytime he hit her. After spanking her 25 times while riding her she is already crying in her small voice. His hand rubbed it to sooth it down but it only earned a whimper from her. Feeling a little bit remorse he quickly finished his third time and released her slowly.

He flipped her back and she again whimpered with the contact of the sheet to her ass. She looked at him lazily while he understood that she is exhausted and need a coma sleep right now. Atleast before the children come from school.

Laying her body properly with her hands to her side he lightly massaged her shoulder blade as she released a satisfied sigh. Her shoulder blades are hurting due to him locking her hands on her back. Later he gently flipped her and she almost rolled sleepily. In his all naked glory he stepped down from the bed and took out the cream from the cabinet and came to her while loosening the cap of the tube.

"Aera".

"Hmm". She hummed lazily in response almost dozing off to sleep.

"Sleepy baby"? He asked her squeezing the cream on to his hand. And she again responded with a hmm sound.

He didn't said anything and lightly applied the cream on the pink patches. She hissed a little at first but eventually felt relaxed with the cool sensation. He gently rubbed on his finger prints. Though it stinged a little there is a soothing effect. After applying the cream he gathered all her hair which is sprawled messily on her back. Combing them a little with his fingers he put them to her side and joined her with a sheet over their body. Pulling her body into him he seemed to disturb her sleep a little as her eyes fluttered open at him, gazing him trough her lashes. Holding her around her waist his other hand gently swiped away the sticky baby hairs and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and she smiled in his chest feeling content. Then he placed the kiss on her cheeks as she spoke.

"You can kiss me three more times". She said sleepily and he huskily let out a soundless chuckle as she felt the vibration of his body. He gave her kisses on the cheek not before kissing her lips.

Forehead and cheek kisses are those that she likes the most and prefers. She said to him that she feels affectionate and pure love with such kisses.

While for him it is quite opposite. Showing his crazy and beasty side is his way of love.

"Aera".

She hummed in response with a tone of don't disturb me mood. But yet he spoke.

"Are you sleeping". He wanted to spend some talkative time with her. It just gives him great satisfaction hearing her words, conversation and giggles. The way she cutely speaks and make phrases is what keeps him think that she is still an innocent girl. His innocent girl.

"Don't sleep".

She whined lightly as her hands fell around his body and hugged him.

"I need a freaking sleep".

"Not a fucking sleep"? He asked laughing at her as she only grunted and slept with her body squishing to him and her hot breaths hitting his chest.

He stared at her admiring her beauty. The cheeks are still plump as he swiped away the hairs from her face and began to rub her head with his fingers slightly massaging. Her head snuggled more into his fingers as he continued to rub her hairs and head still staring at her devoted to her beauty. Soon she is in a deep slumber as he began to peck her lips again and again without disturbing her. At last kissing her on the head he got off the bed and cleaned her with wet towel and bought a pair of clothes for her after dressing himself. Without waking her up he dressed her one by one in a loose clothing.

At last setting his cufflinks and putting a watch on his wrist which is her third gift he got out of the room slowly shutting the door. On the way he ordered a maid to fetch her some juice after an half an hour.

He went to his office room and did some work, going trough the files, making negotiations, altering them while on other side targetting the best companies and searching their weakness to loot them and the other side searching for the brain full employers who uses their brain to fullest.  That's how he runs his business. His business is never a straight one but rather a cold vicious war in the business world. In his language looting others is what called as business. He is not known for peace but only wants them to surrender to him while he sit with his one leg on the other in a majestic way.

His work is yet to complete when it was time for their children to come home by bus. They are joined in a school where the children are inherits of mafia and famous business man like him. They are being raised in the pack of wolves but they don't have to worry since their father is the king of the forest.

It was first day of Aurora's school back then and she was all tears trough out the day. When she ran back to her mom Aera was so worried that she ditched her school for one year and joined the next year. It happened the same in next year too but both Amora and Kyree came to her class during break and boosted her up and eventually made a random girl friend of her. Aera felt relief knowing that the two older ones will take care of her.

Time passed as the children entered in with their cheered expressions ready to run into their mothers embrace. But even before they meet their mother Jungkook stood in the hall with a file in his hands going trough the content.

"Daaaadddd".

Seeing him all the three children shouted in excitement and made a run at him as he too handed the file to the butler as soon as he heard them. His father is never the first one to greet or to be greeted after they come from school. This situation is the rare to the rarest and they have fun the whole day when his father is present. But they have to go trough bitter things first before enjoying with him. They have to share their whole day school routine to his father like a essay with their folded hands and have to hand him their results.

As soon as they reached him he opened his arms squatting down and took Amora and Aurora in his arms while Kyree took of his bag and got onto his back. When their father is with them they didn't bother to ask about their mother about where is she as they were afraid of being pulled back to their studies. Their mother Aera is much more bitter than him in the case of studies.

"My girls and my boy". Saying that he kissed both Amora and Aurora however Kyree didn't bother to demand for one. Sometimes they gave silent cold war between Kyree and Jungkook regarding Aera. Being a boy Jungkook doesn't like to share Aera with him though he don't have problem in sharing with his girls.

"Say me what happened in your school".

They have their session for barely half an hour when they came back to their mood.

"Shall we wake up the baby". His father asked them earning a enthusiastic yes from them. Going into the kids room he dropped all the children and took the small one year baby out of the cradle into his arms.

He is on his way to wake up as his fingers clenched and unclenched again and again as his body movements start to move.

"He is walking up". Whispered the youngest one while the older replied.

"Yes". Amora nodded her head while Kyree's  hand went to Aeron and Jungkook became little precautious. He put his little finger near to Aeron's mouth and slowly a pale pink tongue came out and have a light lick to his fingers. All the three admired him with twinkling eyes.

Slowly the room door opened and Aera entered the room gazing at the group ball with a tilt on her neck. A smile crept on her face as she saw them looking at her second son.

Aeron was not planned and he happened in her. So she ofcourse gave birth to him but after sometime Jungkook got himself contracepted after standing on his word of four children he don't want anymore. He could get her done with contraception too but she already have a complication so he doesn't want to add more and gone trough the process himself. Now they have four children and that's all is enough for him. He actually wished for a girl for the third time but eventually he got a boy with Aera's eyes and hairs.

Coming to them she slowly picked up the baby to her chest and then looked up at him as he stood on his feet.

"Have to give milk".

Aera spoke as her face is dodging from her son's scratching nails as he started to make sounds and trying to clutch her face.

"Any pain"?

"What happened to mom".

Asked Kyree as soon as he listened to the word pain. He is extremely caring of his mother.

"Nothing baby". Aera replied and turn back to him staring into his eyes with a splash if pink colour on her cheeks.

"I'm fine. The cream helped a lot".

"I thought you will need ice cubes".

"No need". She replied haughtily and was going to sit on the bed when all the three minions gathered around her who didn't reached more than her knee.

"Mom please. Put the baby down".

"Mom. Let us play with the baby please".

The two started jumping lightly on their toes to take a glimpse of the baby. But Kyree only stood there unbothered with his father.

" First let me give milk to baby. He is hungry".

" Then why don't you feed food if he is hungry". Asked Aurora and Aera replied.

" The baby likes milk Aurora. Now first let me give milk to the baby. Don't disturb him and go, play out for a while". She spoke strictly but yet they waited to see the baby drinking milk.

"You don't want your brother". Jungkook asked Kyree.

"No". Was Kyree's plain reply. He sure like the baby but he is the second boy and felt a little bit competition piled up. Now the second boy came he already took an oath to never let his little brother cross his grades wether in regards of studies or his archery. He took him already as competitor.

Listening to that Jungkook only shrugged and folded his hands looking at them.

All the remaining day he played with the children in the park and Aera joined in the middle taking baby with her. And just like gathering of ants around the sugar all the three gathered around the baby. It was Aera's turn to make them play so he took a break and completed little possible work in the mean time.

It was night time when all the three children slept soundly after spending their time playing vigorously. All the three snored cutely with their cute sound while Aurora drooled in her sleep. Wiping the drool away Aera closed her lips lightly and left the room.

Taking Aeron with her she came back to their room and he is already in his pants with no t-shirt on top, catching his phone in his one hand while his other hand fist rested on his hips, his long hairs falling to the side. He generally stays shirtless when he is at home.

His head snapped at her when he heard the door opening and their eyes met and their is a spark that passed trough their body. His dominating piercing stare always makes her feel that.

Putting Aeron in the crib who was asleep from a long time  she came back to the bed and sat on it.

"Won't you undress". He asked her casually and she looked at him turning to her back.

"Not tonight please. I still feel the stinginess".

" Then lay on your stomach. I will apply the cream again". He immediately became concerned as the brows furrowed depicting the seriousness of the issue.

" No it's ok----

Before she could deny he spoke.

"I won't stop myself making love to you with this reason next time. So kindly lay on your stomach while i come back with the cream".  That is a hint of warning to her and he left to the closet where he put the cream. Opening the cabinet of her dressing table he took out the cream and she is yet to take off her dress.

" Why are you slow. Are you a snail in your previous life". He spoke irritated as he was expecting her sweet body to be display to his eyes.

Her brows furrowed upwards as the puppy look and confusing look adored her as she don't know why he became irritated.

Sometimes he feels frustrated at her shy nature though they are married for years. By now she should feel casual and normal to walk naked around him or atleast throw of the dress like a pro when he asked.

Coming to her he peeled of her dress and realised that she did take off her panties herself with the intent that he will only need to apply there. There is a pin size of guilt for being frustated at her and her puppy eyes has a large effect on him. Applying the cream smoothly he layed side to her and took her in his arms. Her silence didn't sounded usual and he was afraid if he is the reason behind it.

"Aera".

"Hmm".

"What happened"?

"You were angry at me".

"I'm not. I didn't know that you took off your panties. And i said you to take off your clothes. Why didn't you removed your dress".

" It's not needed".

" What do you mean by not needed. I'm not going to have sex with you then sleeping naked with you is the least thing I want". He snapped at her.

Her brows scrunched at his mood swings and spoke.

" Are you on your periods ".

She blurted out and he glared down at her with serious expression threatening her to repeat what she said as he clearly not liked it while she looked up at him meeting his eyes innocently. 

"Morning shift isn't sufficient for you"?

He asked her and she whimpered in protest.

"You don't have to go there again and again".

"Then don't do blunder mistakes".

"let's sleep then ".

He hummed in response and scooted a little down and snuggled his face in her chest and laid a kiss on them. Winding his arm around her he closed his eyes letting the sleep consumed him while she ran her fingers in his soft locks. After a while she too closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

After a while she wanted to test if he is sleep or not and coming to his ear she whispered lowly.

"Bubba".

He grunted in response as she chuckled lightly and slept silently as if she didn't just disturb him.

So. This is the last one. A bonus chapter. If you gonna ask me another one then remember they will have totally five children. 😂. Just kidding. But yeah. Let's put a full stop here.

And i hope you enjoy reading this.

And remember i did kept my promise about the bonus chapter. It might be late but i did it.

So. Yeah. It is the end of this. Thanku.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2.8K 14
─── DARK ROMANCE 21+ ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ.─── "Remember, my pet, I may have protected you from him but no one can protect you from me. I'll kiss y...
333K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
117K 2.3K 38
"Remember now you are stuck with me" . . . . . . . . . "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!?!?!?" . . . . . . . . . "Because you made me want you...
186K 5.6K 33
He saw how childish she is , he saw how she unknowingly married his son without knowing the meaning of marriage.He saw how innocent she is . He was i...