The Good Family

بواسطة ItsYysabelleEe

In this piece, you will be able to see what a perfect, joyful, and blessed family looks like. Let's see why t... المزيد

Welcome 🦋
The Beginning 🦋
Growing up 🦋
Sweet Success 🦋
Graduation 🦋
Celebracion 🦋
What a Day 🦋
Irene's Day 🦋
Tita Mommy 🦋
Continuation 🦋
Acts of Kindness 🦋
Casual Day 🦋
Piece of Art 🦋
Anuncio🦋
Quick Trip 🦋
Imeldefic🦋
Terno🦋
Old Photographs🦋
Empresa🦋
Unforseen 🦋
Flee 🦋
Errands 🦋
Episodes🦋
Invited 🦋
Los Angeles ?
Prep 🦋
Infante 🦋
Noche Buena 🦋
Siblings 🦋
New Year 🦋
Momentos 🦋
Bloom 🦋
Besties 🦋
The Return 🦋
Secure 🦋
ARA 🦋
Amable 🦋
Jealousy 🦋
Disculpas 🦋
Proclamation Rally 🦋
Uniteam 🦋
Bulacan 🦋
Noticias 🦋
Perdón 🦋
Ava 🦋
La Catedral 🦋
Descubrimiento 🦋
Sobreviviente 🦋
Ecuestre 🦋
Activista 🦋
Talento 🦋
🦋
Compartir 🦋
🦋
Unica Hija 🦋
Héroe 🦋
Reunión 🦋
Papá 🦋
Generación 🦋
Supper 🦋
Miting De Avance 🦋
Miting De Avance .2 🦋
Continuation 🦋
Mother's Day 🦋
Elección 🦋
Mansión 🦋
El Triunfo 🦋
Después 🦋
Agridulce 🦋
Elegido 🦋
Unity 🦋
Ocupado 🦋
Triste 🦋
Inauguración 🦋
Finalmente 🦋
Apo Lakay 🦋
🦋
Música 🦋
Imprevista 🦋
🦋
Miedo 🦋
Apegada 🦋
Creciendo 🦋
Evolucionando 🦋
Vida 🦋
Temor 🦋
Niña 🦋
Bazar 🦋
Homenaje 🦋
Alegría 🦋
Apreciar 🦋
Monarca 🦋
El Fin 🦋

Extranar 🦋

518 18 2
بواسطة ItsYysabelleEe

Luis notified his parents a few days earlier to inform them of the surprise dinner for his wife Xandra's birthday, which they were the only ones who knew about it. He will take Xandra out beforehand since all she knows is that they are going on a lunch date, and then he will return to the office after taking his wife home.

She has no idea that Yara and Irene are already at their condo, arranging a surprise party for her.  While having to wait, they had such a pleasant conversation with her mom...

Irene: Hija, you know, *holds her child's hand* I and your dad are extremely happy; it's just so much exciting to see you play a musical instrument and perform, even if it's virtual.
Yara: Aww, you're so sweet mom, and that's because I really want to be as excellent as you, mom!

Irene: Remember that you are far more exceptional than mom, my love. And, please, hija, if you have any events or performances at school or extracurricular activities, please let us know, okay? So we won't miss it, don't be shy to tell us.
Yara: It's just that you guys are probably busy, and I don't want to take up all of your free time for me; you have a life, too...

Irene: Oh hey, babe...look at me...we've waited long enough to see you be comfortable showing your talents now that you're grown up, we'll gladly take part in you as long as you'll allow us.
Yara: Thank you for waiting for me to let you mom, and I know how you love seeing me performing and I promise to really try not to be shy and reserved that much from now on...

Irene: Even when you were just a little baby girl, we would always be present at your ballet performances and ISM music club recitals. I really miss that...
Yara: I missed it too, mama; I appreciate you guys so much and thank you for giving me your time, always! *kisses her mother's cheek, and takes a very cute picture of her*

Yara started playing with her nephews right away because they invited her, and she held Thali whilst also giving her snacks whereas Irene read them books while they waited. Xandra's parents arrived suddenly.

Yara: Hola Bela and Belo! *beso*

Thiago and Maxi ran to their grandfather and grandmother, if you ask why they are called bela and belo, it is their short name term for Abuela (grandma) and Abuelo (grandpa).

While they waited for the couple Luis and Xandra to arrive, the mag-ina Yara and Irene sat first, waiting for Greggy...

Yara: I'm sure Achi Xandra will indeed be pretty shocked!
Irene: She wouldn't have expected us all to be here *grins*.

Eduardo: Since then, Luis would always give the effort to show our daughter love and make her feel loved...
Annie: Xandrita's ultimate crush, indeed...

Yara: *smiles* Shoti is like daddy, has never failed to express how much they love their wives and how much they mean the world to them.
Eduardo: I couldn't agree with you more, pretty girl *smiles back*.

Irene just can not help but smile and couldn't say a word about what she had heard from her balaes' about their son, Luis, and then Greggy came in while they were chatting and...

Greg: Hola, balae. *beso* lo siento un poco tarde, tan ocupado en el trabajo
Annie: Está bien, balae, todavía están en camino

Translation

Greggy: Hola, balae *beso* sorry just a little late, so busy at work
Annie: It's alright, balae, they're still on their way...

Eduardo: *shakes hands* Greg, it's nice to see you.
Greg: I know! *patted his back* It's great to see you both!

Irene: It's good that you're here, na. I was expecting the birthday celebrant to arrive before you *lol'ing*

Everyone chuckled at Irene's silly quip to Greggy, and as he went along to kiss his wife and his daughter on the forehead while carrying his grandkids afterward.

Yara received a signal from Luis that they were getting close, so they are in position, with the children holding the balloons, Annie taking the cake, Eduardo and Greggy securing the bouquets, Irene carrying Thali, and Yara placing the party popper for Xandra.

Just as Luis was about to open the door...

Everyone:
Happy birthday!!! *pulls the party popper*

Xandra: *taken aback* Oh my goodness! Husband!!? *turns to Luis* Wait what!? *surprised* You guys are all here? I thought you guys were all busy!? *weepy eyes*

They chant cheerfully and energetically, Irene carrying Thali, grooving and swaying as they all sing...

Max: Hh-appy b-birthday mama! *he embraces Xandra*
Thiago: Happy birthday, mama!
Xandra: *beso* Thank you, my bambino and my Kuya! *he hugs Thiago tightly*

Yara: Happy birthday Achi! *kisses*
Xandra: Thank you, my sweetheart...

Annie: Blow your candle, Xands...
Xandra: *blows the candle* Thank you, mom! *hugs*

Eduardo and Greggy gave the bouquets to Xandra and hugged her and kissed her hand...

Xandra: Thank you Papa and Dad *hugs both of her dads*

Irene: Happy birthday, darling! *beso* Thali kiss your mom...*baby talk* happy birthday mama...
Xandra: Thank you, mom, love you so much! Oh, my Thali...my baby! *she carried her daughter*

Luis simply smiled at them, happy for his wife.  And Xandra ran up to her husband...

Xandra: My ultimate crush, thank you so much, husband! *kiss Luis lovingly*
Luis: All for you, my wife, happy birthday!

They all sat down and began praying, as Xandra fervently wishes and blows her candle, they began eating and conversing...

Xandra: Thank you so much for this wonderful surprise, everyone! I looooove all of you...
Eduardo: You are bless to have the greatest husband! *cracks a smile*

Xandra: I am dad! *beaming*
Luis: Thanks, dad!

Annie: Irene and Greg, you raised a gentleman.
Irene: Thank you very much, balae! What a wonderful compliment!

Xandra shared what she thought earlier when they went out with Luis...

Xandra: I really thought we were going for a quick lunch date outside, like in between his meetings cos that's what husband said! Thank God I dressed up! *having a good laugh*

Irene: You almost caught us, Xands. We were downstairs already waiting for you to leave!
Yara: Good thing I saw Shoti! And we hid in the lobby, that was so kaba!

Xandra: Well, if that happens, all of these surprises will be ruined *poking fun*
Yara: I know! I said to my mind, God is on our side that time, he's so supportive too tho! *everyone burst out laughing*

Irene: That's hilarious, hija! *laughs heartily*

When they were done eating, they opened a bottle of wine for the ladies and a bottle of whiskey for the gentlemen. Talking about nothing in specific...

And just as Xandra gets close to Irene and Yara, who we're talking in the corner...

Yara: I don't want anything fancy, mom...
Irene: Alright, then what do you want hija?

Xandra: Hello, two lovelies. What are you both doing in that small space?
Irene: Well, Xands, we're fine. We were simply discussing her birthday. *winks at Xandra*

When Irene winks at her daughter-in-law, she immediately realizes what it's all about and tries to ask her younger sister...

Xandra: Oh, yes! What do you wish for your birthday, Shobs?
Yara: I'd like to have a simple dinner with the family. Same as yours, Achi; it doesn't have to be fancy, but I like something... *beginning to think*

Irene: What is it, little girl? Anything you want...
Xandra: Yes! Will help you out!

Yara: I would like to prefer give something to people on the street? or a community in struggling need of assistance? Like, a simple present containing goods? And their basic hygiene kits too, especially since we are still in the grip of a pandemic, at least we were able to help them a little?

Irene and Xandra were blown away, admiring the young Araneta for what she intended to achieve. It's her birthday, but she wants to do more than just celebrate for herself but to extend help to those in need...

Irene: Oh, sweet little girl! *kisses her daughter on the cheek and rubs her chin*

You get to see and feel the humbleness of her heart and how kind she is; there is no air of arrogance, only genuine love, and kindness.

Xandra: I suppose we can help you with that, sweetheart! *smiling*
Yara: Are you serious? I would love to pack it myself! *thrilled*

Irene: But first, we need to find a community so we know how many people will receive those, alright?
Yara: Okay, mom! Thank you so much! Appreciate you two very much! *happy faces, obviously delighted*

Yara was called up by her dad and went straight to him, leaving only Irene and Xandra to have a quick and secret conversation...

Irene: Will contact Manang Imee and Liza to find products that can supply us with bulk pieces for the bags of goods so that we can meet the necessary counts.
Xandra: That would be great, Mom! And I'll be in control of the packaging, so we won't be missing any of the following pieces per quantity.

Irene: Can we do the packaging in a week? Or at the very least 3-4 days, and disperse it a day before or on her actual birthday?
Xandra: Maybe we should dispatch it early in the morning on her birthday so she doesn't notice something from us?

Irene: That's a better plan, and everyone needs to arrive earlier! But how are we going to pull this off? I'm sure she'll have a lot of questions...
Xandra: Well, we'll just make an alibi for it; we've got you covered, mom! *giggle*

Irene: Thank you very much, Xands! You are such a big help!
Xandra: Certainly! It's all for Yara.

Yara is unaware of Irene and Xandra's initiatives for her upcoming birthday, and their family is also looking forward to it and is excited since their unica hija will be celebrating her sweet sixteen, and Imelda as well wishes to have it be celebrated "Imeldific"-ally, specifically for her first granddaughter, even if it's just them who will be attending and possibly a few of their family friends, they want the result of their surprise for the young Araneta to be beautiful and unforgettable.

~end~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.7K 252 17
Maria Irene Celestina Marcos, the youngest daughter of President Ferdinand Marcos is in a secret relationship with Engineer Leandro Silayan. How wil...
63.7K 2.8K 46
"I yearned and I longed. Someday, you'll remember me as someone you met from your past"
19.9K 1K 52
It's all about a seemingly perfect family everyone can dote upon but behind it can you call it once again a Home when it did once break you all apart...
36.8K 2.5K 30
A story of a lady living in a bed of roses, an international model, she have it all like literally all she wants and all she needs are provided. A co...