A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Café time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

what?

156 9 5
By Noka004

"Jay there's no way that movie scared so that bad" I teased, turning into an alley. Jay following

"...!"

"I get that that could really happen but who's gonna let that happen? People would notice you gone right away"

"...!"

"Jay" I blankly glared at him "I know you have something up your sleeve if anyone ever picked a fight, don't think that Hellion didnt tell me about the little thing in the bathroom"

"??"

"Yeah, that does sound weird" I shake my head to get the thoughts away "He told me how you fought and I saw it myself at your place, I don't if he was really trying to hurt you but not many people can last very long in a fight with Hellion"

We walked through the alleyway, I openly stared at him but he refused to meet my gaze.

"I get if you want to keep it secret, I mean we all have secrets"

It's nothing I can't find out anyway. A small, fluffy bee began buzzing around us and Jay stopped walking while it went around him.

"You wear cologne? You better hope it's not a flowery kind"

He quickly swatted it and it slowly and sadly floated down to the ground.

I gasped and knelt down to the small bee, it's body still but it's little wing fluttering slightly.

"Jaaay!"

Dirty mind

"Jay why? The poor bee, he must have traveled so far just to die like this? How dare you"

I wasn't really upset but come on, that poor bee.

"I will give a viking funeral" I picked the small bee up and gently poked him, rolling him over in my palm.

"I should beat you for this"

Jay whipped his towards me and his mouth fell. I narrowed my eyes at him and held the bee up.

"You will go in trial at school, get your best lawyer, I'll have mine"

He tilted his head with a small, happy smile, asking about my lawyer.

Who should I pick as my lawyer?

Trejean, that hermit needs to get put more

How about you get out? Good idea though.

"His name is Trejean, aspiring doc- ehem lawyer"

He frowned after hears 'his'. Was he upset I had an actual 'lawyer'? He started walking again, holding my wrist so I wouldn't fall behind.

"You better find a good one or you're going down, I will not be friends with a murder"

How ironic

You know I can't tell him that!

I know what you really ment, you're not friends with any cute murders

Murders aren't cute! The second you find out they're a murder all that cuteness, GONE

Jay's hand reached out to mine, shaking. He took the bee and threw it in an open window above us.

I looked back and forth from him to the window.

The precision, how? How did he do that? Does he do baseball?

"You think I won't go up there?" I smirked, pointing up at the window.

He, smiled back and crossed his arms smugly, as if saying "I know you won't"

I scoffed and jumped up on the latter that hung just low enough for me to grab on without jumping over it and on the wall.

I climbed up and grinned down at Jay below me, he didn't seem surprised, I've done this plenty of times and a few videos even went on the internet.

I pulled my hood and mask up and slipped in the open window, I crouched and felt around for the bee.

This is stupid. All this for a dead bee? Why do you care, you kill bugs all the time.

Yeah, spiders, roaches and scorpions. Bee's are cute and fat.

I think you're being soft because of the blond.

What's this? I picked up what seemed to be a picture, a polaroid?? Nah, it's to big.

I looked closely, squinting my eyes to try and adjust to the dark faster. Is it of people? It's so dark in here.

I stuff it in my pocket and aging my leg over the window frame, I take one look back to maybe see the bee.

I refrain from widening my eyes or gasping at the face that had formed in the dark, he had a camera in his hands that was faced down.

My eyes glaze over the floor quickly and I swing my other leg out, I hop over the side of the railing and jump down.

I grab Jays hand and sprint out of the alleyway.

I need to get him out of here, he can't be in danger because of a bee, it's my fault too I guess, I should have left it alone.

"You can stay over, Lucius likes the living room so you can use my room"

I don't trust him enough to let him be alone on the guest floor, I don't know what's it Nats or Bellas room, so he can't either.

When we turn a corner I look around to see if I knew where we were.

"We're almost there" I squeeze his hand a little while I pull him along. I only ever hold Pan's hand, it's a thing me and him do I guess.

My eyes slightly flick to Jay, his face was beet red.

If he knew he'd probably freak out, if he was Daniel he'd probably go back and investigate.

Would he go back? Shit, I dont know Jay that much, not personally, if I tell him he might tell Daniel.

No, I don't trust him, I'll investigate myself. I let go of his hand and let mine fall limply.

"We're here, I need to make a call so you can go inside"

A faint, recognizable voice stuck out from the blasting car horns.

"Oh, you guys are here already"

"Yeah, show Jay inside, he's..... his place had some wasps on it, he'll be out tomorrow"

"Yep"

She gestured for him to follow and they walked through the tall doors. I grab the crumpled photo in my pocket and glaze it over again.

What is this? Misty? Who took this photo? Who's next to her? I've seen that face before....is she solider rank?

Yes, we've seen her before. Her code is B2, Sakina Bradshaw. She was crying when you first saw er'.

She's in Korea? I would've been told if she was in this area. Why did Misty keep this a secret?

You didn't ask, and she's on her own mission here, in fact, it's about those crews.

Why? If Kovik doesn't want the crews around I could just get rid of them, how do you know that anyway?

A letter from Kovik was in her house, while you may have skimmed it, it's in your head and do am I, I'm seeing everything.

So it's like a photographic memory but with audio, thats interesting and useful.

I walk into the building and sit on the floor, the image of the photo burning into my mind.

Why does he have a photo of them, is he stalking Misty? Sakina lays very low, there's no way he'd go for her.

...

Hello?

...

Wow, okay. I look at the surroundings in the photo, trying to get hints of where they might be.

Coffee shop, those types of cups are specifically used at some of the cafés near Gangdong.

That's not our zone, we'd be out of line going there, any trouble we cause there would be considered as a threat to the gangs down there.

Relax, I'll ask Kuro about the area and the gangs down there.....or, we could check it out now.

But your suits at Jays, your helmet too. By the way, how irresponsible, what if he put the helmet on?

I thought you saw all my memories. It only turns on when my voice activates it.

I pull out my phone and dial Bellas number, I place it to my ear and wait for her to pick up.

After three rings I hear the click and a her sharp accent.

"What?"

"Tell Jay I need to stop my his place, I have some stuff there"

"What!" She gasped "you didn't tell meee"

"I was in a blanket burrito because I.... well I don't know what happened or what I did but I probably got violent"

"Mhm, fine I'll tell him"

"Make sure Pans okay too"

"Yep"

She hung up. I walked to the tall doors of Jays building, the handle felt warm, warm.

Other people live here too I guess. I pull the doors open carefully. I walk up a few flights of stairs

Hey, what's Jays house number?

I don know

Whatever. I lift the sleeve on my right arm and press down 'locate' on the metal that covered my whole arm almost completely.

Ah, only one floor up. I thought a building with such luxurious rooms would have an elevator.

Knock before entering, he has a butler, those are terrifying

Why? I've never had a bad memory of a butler, have I?

Only I would know

I knock softly and wait, standing awkwardly by the door. This is weird.

What, knocking?

No, I knock on doors, I just usually don't go anywhere where I'd need to knock, if I do it's for work or a personal meet up.

Meet up? I don't see any meet ups, are you lying to me.

It's yeasier to not remember, it takes time to forget.

The door opens, revealing a middle aged man, he looks past me, looking around to see if it was just me.

"Hello" I extend my hand "I'm a friend of Jays, I left some of my stuff here, could I grab it?"

"Mm, where is he?"

"We were at the movies with our group and he got scared I guess and asked to stay over"

"You expect me to believe that?"

"Why would I lie?"

"Fine tell me something only a friend would know"

"Uh, he's scared of dogs and bee's"

"Just bee's?"

"Well when we were walking home one buzzed around us and he smacked it and threw it, I'm taking him to court for murder tomorrow"

"Very funny, but anyone who walks by on the street can see him get scared of those"

"Hmm, he's a nice person, I haven't been around him enough to know everything but when I blacked out he brought me here, even though he confined me in a blanket and that made me freak out a bit he did his best"

"Why'd you blackout, are you putting him in danger?"

Every second he's around me he's in danger.

"No, I have a condition where I get dizzy and I blackout for a bit"

I'm technically not lying, happens sometimes after a mission I barely have enough time to home before I pass out.

"If your his friend you'd have his number, text him"

I sigh dramatically, this is exhausting, I just want my shit.

"Fine"

I turn my phone on, text Jay and show him.

Smart guy #2

Your butler doesn't
trust me, can you
text him or something?

○<○
Sure :)

Thanks (^♡^)

I show him the text and smile sweetly, and put my phone away.

What was with that emoji?

I gotta seen nice, especially in front of an adult that's always around Jay.

He stands there glaring at me, if I was some normal kid lying I would have left by now, usually no one suspects the girls.

I hear a ring tone that played soft classical music, the butler pulled his phone. The ringing stopped bit he tapped at his phone.

He sighed and moved to the side.

"Go ahead, I'm watching you though"

"I understand"

You wouldn't see it if I did swipe something.

Are you going to?

No! This is still Jays place!

"Uh, have you seen a biking outfit and a helmet? I don't know where he put it" I smile sheepishly, doing my best to look small and innocent.

"If it's something he doesn't want messed with... follow me"

He walks to a door and steps inside. Is that a closet? I follow him and lean my head in.

A bed and a nightstand, so this isn't a storage room or closet.

"Ah, is this your room sir?"

Feels weird to call him sir, though he is older, I've only ever called kovik sir.

"No, this is Jay's, I usually wouldn't come in here but he isn't here to grab it and I'm not letting you out of my sight"

"Oh....okay"

His room is clean, cleaner than Hellions was before he went back to the school, I still need to talk to him, I wouldn't listen to him when he asked to talk to me.

The guy closed Jays closet and held in his hands my suit, with my helmet on top.

I thanked him and grabbed the helmet, tucking it under my arm and grabbing my suit with my other.

"Thank you, uh, can you show Mr to the bathroom, I need to go somewhere and I'd rather be safe in this than across the sidewalk"

He sighed, he obviously didn't want me here any longer but I'm guessing that would go against what Jay said, otherwise he wouldn't have let me in.

He pointed down a hall "on the right" he sighed.

I thanked him again and walked to the bathroom, I quickly stripped and pulled on my suit, yanking it up and over my chest and zipping it up.

I love this suit, it distorts my figure enough so people don't know whether I'm a male of female, which had been very helpful, though I'm sick of seeing the shit on the news of the new guy taking over the crime in each state.

I grab my clothes, put my helmet back under my arm and walk out. I smile as genuine as anyone can while I open the door, I say one last thank you and close the door.

He's protective, well, I'm sure he's being paid to watch Jay, he's not doing a very good job, Jays over at my, a killers, house right now.

I feel down to my hip, making sure my knife was still there. I'm surprised that guy didn't ask about it.

I run across the street, after looking both ways of course, I may be a killer but I still obey the laws of the road...when I'm not in the car.

I slide my leg over the seat of the bike, getting comfortable and start it up. I pull on my helmet and instantly 20 notifications spread across the screen.

"Nope, later" most of them were from Hellion, the others from Kuro and.....I FORGOT TO TAKE NAROO! Shiiit.

"Turn on transparency and delete all notifications" my hands covered the front of my mask and i let out one of the longest sighs Ive done in awhile, I'm not sure if it was in exhaust or disappointment.

"Naroo is priority over the gang stuff in Gangdong"

What about missions first? Have we gained a heart~

God, I'm glad you don't talk during missions.

Sure, you're just mad you don't have the balls to say what I will.

Go eat a dick.

Maybe I will.

...

...

What?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 96 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
11.2K 811 31
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
17.9K 835 41
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

3.1K 58 14
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...