The Cat to my Bat (LUMITY STO...

By hearts4blight

what will amity do when deciding if she wants to be with Luz or Zander? will zander leave hexside forever? w... More

My intro to this story
Prologue
Chapter 1: Hexside
Chapter 2: Dorms
Chapter 3: The drive
Chapter 4: Dinner
Chapter 5: Morning
Chapter 6: Revenge
Chapter 7: Revenge 2
Chapter 8: Healers
Chapter 9: Help
Chapter 10: Mall
Chapter 11: Forgiveness
Chapter 12: What a Morning
Chapter 13: Zander
Chapter 15: The Plan
Chapter 16: The Day
Chapter 17: The Cat to my Bat
Chapter 18: The End

Chapter 14: Lunch

263 13 3
By hearts4blight

Luz pov

i watched as amity left with zander. i wish he can just cripple in a fire. i walk over to lunch and watch as amity and zander sit with his obnoxious friends. i walk over to where willow and hunter were sitting. "hey whats up?" hunter asks. "oh nothing, but i do have a question." he nods and i keep talking. "does zander have parents? or a sibling?" "Yeah he does, I think he said his older sister was boscha." perfect.

"do any of you have her number?'' I ask. "Oh uh, I don't think so" said hunter. "oh i do." i hear Willow say. "Can I have it please!!" I begged. "sure here's her number." she says as she hands me her phone. I grab it and start dialing the numbers down. "Thanks willow! you're a big help." "sure thing." i leave as quick as possible so i don't have to see willow and hunter kissing.

I went to Ed and Em's dorm since I didn't see them at lunch. I sprinted quickly and managed to get to their door. I knocked lightly since i was about to pass out from all the running. "hey cutie!" em said. "hey em, zander's back in school but not for long. I have a plan, can you call up amity?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 65 5
Amity Blight, well known for her advancements in magic and grudgby at Hexside University meets Luz Noceda, a human who mistakenly enters the magical...
24K 868 21
With a great life now in the Boiling Isles Luz finally returns to the human realm again. Promising Amity that she would come back. But when the day c...
370K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
2.2K 106 7
══ "why won't you leave me alone?" ══ ══ "such a selfish reason i'm afraid, i just find you interesting." ══ amity has only had one goal for as lon...