Manan ff Secret relationship...

By Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... More

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever β™₯...
Need help!!!!!
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❀GRATITUDE❀ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday πŸŽ‚..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024
BONUS 1

11.That was mind blowing.....

2.7K 165 28
By Sona_Ghosh

MANIK

I was thinking and in the dreamland of the beautiful 😍 past when I heard a someone calling me bringing me out of my daze . I looked at my side to see 👀 my jaan wide awake looking at me with curiosity . While me on seeing her beautiful eyes again 😍 went into dreamland.

Making Nandini to shout louder . "What are you thinking Manik?" Asked Nandini glaring at me.
"Do you know how enchanting you are looking under this moonlight my jaan?" I said to her. Hearing me she turned into the colour I love ❤ 😍 the most ,red.
"What are you saying Manik?"she asked shying.

Warning Mature 18+ ⚠️

I instead of replying her just slammed my lips 💋 on her's taking her of surprise when she realized what was happening she started kissing me back with equal passion.

Soon we were indulged in a heavy make out sessions both of us were smootching each other . Soon I left her lips and started going down towards her soft spot making her moan my name in pleasure.

"Manik...."she moan my name making my junior as hard rock 🪨.
"Yes Manik ki jaan" I said to her looking into her eyes which were showing the same emotions as mine which were love , desire , need , lust, and a huge trust for each other.

NANDINI

I saw Manik's eyes mirroring the same emotions as mine.

"Can you make me the luckiest by Making me yours once again? But only if you are comfortable with it otherwise no need to do it now .Okkayy ?".
Asked Manik but me being too much shy just nodded my head blushing.
I watched him removing the top leaving me only in my black lacy panties. Heat rose to my cheeks even although after being together for so long and being intimate with him many times I still feel shy 🤭 like it's my first time.

"What are you shy about jaan,you don't need to hide yourself from me with me and if you don't want we will stop here only jaan " Spoke Manik looking into my eyes with an unconditional love in his eyes,in his actions making myself fall for him deeper as how in this condition also he is rather thinking about me and my priorities.

Instead of replying I just took him to a big kiss 💋 😘 giving him the answer of his question.
And it didn't took him a minute to understand my answer as he pulled me into an aggressive kiss. I felt his one hand going down towards my c*r* and with the other hand he held my boobs and started sucking them making erotic noise.
"Uff Manik 😍 don't stop " I said to him Moaning as he began pumping in and out of my p*ss* .

"OH my God baby you are so fu*k*ng wet for me hmm" said Manik fingering me while I just kept on Moaning his name like a mantra.

MANIK

I removed her sexy panties to see her *u*sy swollen and red and dripping with her own c*m from the organism she just received. And removed my clothes too leaving both of naked in front of each others in our birth dress.
But today I have some different plans some different fantasy.
"Come on top of me jaan " I said again fingering her.

"Uff aa whaa.. tt ? Why?oh keep doing that Manik I am gonna c*m." Asked Nandini in confusion Moaning.

But instead of replying as I felt her getting closer to her release. I stooped my fingers making Nandini whinch in disappointment.

"What happened Manik why on the earth did you stop" she asked in frustration.

With a smirk on my face I replied to her ,"Because you my dear is going to c*m only with me while riding my *o*k . Now hurry up 👀 see it's going to burst out ".

"But hoo.... I mean why umm how" Asked Nandini totally surprised.

Spanking her a*s "You can my jaan come on show me how wild 😜 you can get on bed "

NANDINI

On hearing him saying that it was like I got an extra courage in me. And enter Manik's d**k inside my c*it in one go.

"OH my it's amazing..yeh oh iiii ahhh...Yess manniii ." I said Moaning out loud.

Again spanking my a** " aah ba ahh by Uff yeh just Uff ah like hh like that " said Manik groaning .

Listening this I began to move more fast Bringing them to their edges.

"OH God Manik I am gonna cum" I said to him. "Me too Nandu me too" replied Manik and they both climaxed together
making both of them to lie on the bed taking deep breaths.

Mature content ends.

"OH that was mind blowing 🤯 " I said breathing heavily . Making Manik nod his head in agreement.

"You are fine right??" I heard him ask with voice filled with worry and concern.

"I am fine Mani don't worry " I replied assuring him. I was about to fall sleep when

M- Jaan

Making me hmm in response.

M- I love ❤ 😍 you

Making me smile to the fullest and say in the mind as I was too exhausted to reply him back.

N-(in mind)I love you too Manik I love ❤ 😍 you too.

Soon I felt it difficult for me to even open my eyes due to tiredness 😴and soon darkness consumed me.

Word limits-960.

So what are your opinions on this chapter?

Thoughts on Manan .

Note - This is my first time writing this type of scene so if you find any mistakes I am sorry for that.

Next update after 26+ votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 6.5K 34
14/05/20 - 28/08/20 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famous an...
66.2K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT βœ”οΈ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...
7.3K 443 26
🌟 Hello, beloved readers! 🌟 I'm absolutely thrilled to embark on this enchanting journey with you all! If you're a fan of the heartwarming and capt...
313K 29.5K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...