Written Desires | J.hs

By dionnes_tapes

Haven Miller was in love with Jung Hoseok. Or more specifically, his writing. He was a famous author of erot... More

Warning.
playlist.
"in my dreams"
"nervous"
"she's all that"
"rosemary"
"meet and greet"
"V is for voyeurism"
"progress"
"i know this girl"
"making a move"
"casanova"
"enchantress"
"so anxious"
"i know your little secret"
"forbidden fruit"
"run"
"surprise"
"a night to remember"
"the assignment"
"guy talk"
"good girls make bad decisions"
"morning affection"
"control"
"Min-Jae"
"when the moon meets the sun"
"next step"

"private affairs"

2K 116 42
By dionnes_tapes

nineteen
Hoseok Jung

The next morning, I woke up bright and early.

The first thing - the first person to cross my mind was Haven. Our night together had been fun. It excites me to know that I had been introducing her to new things. A world of sexual fun that she hadn't ever gotten a taste of before. She had only ever dreamed of living a life like this. And here I was, the one making it happen for her.

Haven was...different. She wasn't what I was used to. I traveled a lot and seen a lot of women. I wrote about many women of all shapes and of all colors. From different ethnic backgrounds. My fantasies went as far as the eye could see. I had no bias for women. If I liked you then I liked you. Was there really a need for a preference when so many beautiful people roamed this earth?

Haven was an Angel. The only thing missing was her halo and her white cloak. She was gorgeous and soft spoken. She had amazing qualities that had me latching on since the first night we sat down to have dinner together.

It's been a month and about a week since we began this thing. Our relationship was just taking off.

A yawn escaped my lips as I threw my legs over the bed. My feet slide into the fuzzy white slippers the hotel provided me to walk around in. A soft frown on my face as I stood up and rubbed my warm chest.

The sun was out but no doubt it was cold as fuck outside. Winters in New York was a scary thing. I had been living in Nevada for a few years now. I had gotten used to the warmth of the west coast. Now since I was on this trip in Manhattan, I was realizing just how much I took the weather back in Nevada for granted.

I carried on with my usual morning routine. I went and brushed my teeth before washing my face. I felt begged instantly after doing so. I exited the bathroom and wandered around the suite absentmindedly, thinking about what I was going to eat.

Usually, I would be standing on the balcony ready to greet Haven. But because I had woken up later than usual this morning and she was undoubtedly already on her way to work, that was no use.

After a second I stopped in my tracks. I thought about last night. I specifically concentrated on the very moment when I watched her plug her ass with a shiny red toy right before my eyes.

I couldn't help but smile. Time was slowly ticking for me to see her again. I hoped she had became a bit disobedient. I was just dying to show her how I punished the disobedient ones...

My fingers itched to call her, but I didn't want to throw her off. So instead I made my way over to the phone the hotel provided and dialed up room service.

I figured I could get done writing in today. I had some inspiration building up. It would be nice to get those ideas on paper.

...

"Yes, that would be all." I nodded as I listened to the room service people on the other line. "Thank you so much."

After a few seconds I placed the phone back in its rightful place. My fingers float up to push my hair back on my head. The platinum blond was slowly but surely getting old. It was time for a change.

Knock knock knock.

My head snapped up at the sound of someone knocking on the door to the suite. I sighed as I stood up and walked towards the door. I already knew it was Namjoon. Who else woke up at the ass crack of dawn to disturb other people?

I unlocked the door before twisting the knob and opening it. Namjoon stood there with a shit eating grin on his face. Of course he was wearing business casual clothes despite today being a lax day.

"Good morning!" He greeted, dimples popping out from his cheeks. I stepped aside and allowed him space to enter.

"Morning." I greeted. Who knows what he had up his sleeve.

Namjoon enters the room. It was ridiculous how he already wore his high end cologne and dress shoes. But that's what made Namjoon so...Namjoon.

"What's going on?"I  asked, swiftly turning to close the room door before facing Namjoon. The manager sighed and took a seat on one of the couches.

"I talked to Min-Jae..." Namjoon said, leaving his sentence dangling off the edge. I could tell there was more. There was always more.

At the mention of her name, a ball instantly rises in my throat. I feel pressured into discussing her, despite not wanting to. But this was more than likely important, considering the fact that my business with Min-Jae was becoming a part of my daily routine.

"And?" I asked, slowly walking over. My hands on the back of the couch opposite of the one Namjoon occupied. I stared at him with an expression that I couldn't name. Perhaps it was fear? Or maybe I was just really anxious.

"And she told me that she's been trying to get in contact with you. She talked to the divorce lawyer."

"What'd he say?" I raised a brow. Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"I am not going to be the messenger between you two. You need to start answering your phone for Min-Jae."

"I do answer-"

"You don't." Namjoon cut me off. "And you know why? It's not because you're writing, or even drinking. It's because you've been spending nights with some woman and returning back to the suite late."

"Here we go." I mumbled, pulling myself up from leaning on the couch.

I didn't like how he referred to Haven as just "some woman". She wasn't just some woman. She was Haven...my Haven.

"You're right. It's not safe for you. You have a big fanbase here in Manhattan alone. The only woman you should be worried about is Min-Jae —"

"Min-Jae is no longer in my life." I gritted.

"She is until those divorce papers are finalized." Namjoon spat back.

The room is now foggy with a tension. An atmosphere that I didn't want to be apart of, but somehow had helped create.

How dare he? I spent time with Haven for this exact reason. Most of my time was put into her because she didn't do this. She didn't probe. She wasn't overbearing. She just cooked me amazing meals and listened. We got along just fine. I didn't mind dedicating all of  or most of my time into that woman.

"I hope Haven's worth it." Namjoon scoffed, standing up. I face the floor as he walks around me and towards the door. His tone had a bite to it that I couldn't shake off.

"And I told Seokjin I'd get you on board for having drinks. So push your rendezvous to the side tonight, will ya?" Namjoon mumbled.

I looked over my shoulder just as he left the suite. Not even seconds later, the room service had arrived. I was no longer in the mood to eat. No longer in the mood to write.

But, a glass of gin and a cigarette sounded lovely right about now.

+++

Haven Miller

A soft grunt left my lips as I took a seat on the bench outside of the cafe, Marco on my side. It was our break and he needed a smoke whereas I needed some good ol' New York polluted winter air.

"Whew girl, if I feel like I'm getting worked like a dog imma quit this shit. This is ridiculous." Marco said, sparking up his cigarette.

I wrapped my arms around my chest. I wore a bulky jacket to protect me from the cold. At times, I missed Sacramento. Winters were never this cold in California.

"The pay is amazing so I don't complain much." I said. Marco scoffed.

"Okay, that's you. Put on the other hand me? Imma turn up." He said. I rolled my eyes. Marco was one of those people who was chronically online, yet at the same time not so much. 

All of the shit he talked online, he could back it up in person.

"What's wrong with you today? You're so...jittery." Marco said, taking a puff of his cigarette.

I shook my head. "It's just cold." I said. It wasn't a complete lie. Half of the reason as to why I was so jumpy was because it was cold.

But another reason as to why, was because of the toy. Hoseok had been very clear with his instructions. I wasn't to take it out unless I had to use the restroom or bathe. I had been following his rules and I loved this little game we were playing. But I was waiting on the day he arrived at my door and demanded I take it out of me.

"Mhm." Marco ashed his cigarette. "I meant to ask you, how are things with Hoseok?"

At the mere mention of his name, I started to smile. Marco obviously noticed it because he began to nudge my shoulder.

"Stop it." I laughed as I playfully slapped his hand away. "But, if you must know, things have been going pretty good."

"Did you two have dinner on Sunday?" Marco asked.

"We did. But he took me out this time. I didn't cook." I stated. Marco clicked his tongue.

"As he should wine and dine you. Where did you guys go?"

"Umm..." I thought briefly about the name of the interesting restaurant he had taken me to. "I think it was something like La Chamber Rouge? Or something like that."

Marco gasped, beginning to hop up and down like a frog. "Bitch no way!" He said, carelessly tossing his cigarette down on to the concrete.

"Yes way?" I said in a questioning tone. Marco shook his head.

"Dom took me there for our anniversary a few months ago. That place was fucking insane. You pay them with—"

"A sexual item of your choice." I said in a whisper. "I know."

"Ohhhh my god. Oh my god..." Marco looked over at me. "Heaven you're so promiscuous. I love it." He smiled, placing his hand over his heart.

I nibbled on my bottom lip. "It was...interesting. He's really opening my eyes to a lot of things. It's fun but it's so new, y'know?"

"I understand. But as long as you trust each other then everything should be okay. He's not in Manhattan for long so live it up. Who know's, maybe this thing between you two will continue on even after he leaves?" Marco shrugged.

I hope it does. I said in my mind. I couldn't let go of Hoseok. The ball was rolling and I didn't want it to slow down. We had started something that I didn't want to finish. Ever.

"Anyways, Wednesday night we were talking about hitting the bar. Having some drinks. You in?" Dominic asked, standing up and extending a hand.

I took his hand and stood up as well, dusting myself off. "Sure. Just keep me updated." I said. Hopefully Hoseok dropped by before Wednesday night so we could handle this plug situation. Otherwise I would have to endure it while getting drunk off my ass with Marco.

"Alright baby girl. Let's go back in and play Gordon Ramsay." Marco opened the door for me. I laughed at his words as I stepped inside.

"Another day another dollar."

-
A/n: 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Ngl now that it's getting good, I'm kind of tempted to double update today. But idk yet.

How do we feel?? A big secret was revealed and I know YALL know that it's about to start some drama.

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.3K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
367K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
159K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
815K 49.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...