Zona

By awwwyay

Come one come all, to a story with everything! A steady couple A deadbeat stoner A girl with soccer on the mi... More

The Gang
Meet Us
The Story Unfolds
Here It Goes
Everyone Else
Life Goes On
Kayvon's Crushin'
The Weekend
All the Right Friends in All the Right Places
The Couple
Best Date Ever
Finals
The "Phantom"
Update
The Change
The Winter Break Cookoff
Food Fight
The Slap Bet
Bitterness
Clubbin
Morning After
Tit for Tat
Valentine's Day
Graduation
Summer!
SoCal
The Friend
The Breakup
The Hike
Going Crazy
Another Morning After

Flash Forward

17 0 0
By awwwyay

"Evan Buckland, do you take Audrey as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He said with a smile.

"Audrey Linton, do you take Evan as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." She said, on the verge of tears.

"By the power vested in me by the State of California, I pronounce thee, husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

They leaned in for the kiss

Audrey closed her eyes...

Evan dropped her.

"I'd like to thank the Academy for- " Evan started.

"Oh no you don't!" Audrey whispered, got up, and pulled him into the kiss.

The audience stood up, cheering and clapping and laughing all at the same time. Evdrey left to take "wedding photos" leaving the rest of the gang walking on the beach.

"Jesus Christ it's hot out here!" Kayvon complained.

"You're telling me! Did you see those bridesmaids?" Trey responded.

"You friggin' moron. Is there anything else you ever think of?"

"Naw, not really. What else is there t think about?"

"True, I guess." Kayvon trailed off.

"Hey lovebirds! You two gonna fuck on the beach?!" Hannah yelled little too loudly. She might've had too many cocktails.

"Oh shut up, we're gonna wait until we get to our room, then no one is gonna sleep!" Audrey said, grossing Hannah out.

"Alright! Forget I said anything!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 725 19
Tongkrongan bukan sembarang tongkrongan. Tongkrongan kami bukan kumpulan anak berandal, tapi anak-anak yang insyaallah, gemar beramal. [action, horo...
15.4K 231 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
1.6K 35 25
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it i post funny du stuff even tho im not into du anymore i also post ocs!!!!!!!! because its my book i post whateve...
344K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...