Dear, Alliance With My Enemy

By Sweet_Dily

The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four... More

Chapter 1: Betrayal
Chapter 2: The Palace
Chapter 3: Wedding Preparation
Chapter 4: The Walk To The Aisle
Chapter 5: The Bickering Wedding
Chapter 6: Aspen's West And East
Chapter 7: 5 Years later
Chapter 8: The Sneak Out
Chapter 9: A Bittersweet Realization
Chapter 10: The Guild Master
Chapter 11: Threatening Offer
Chapter 12: The Sword Bet
Chapter 13: Nicole River
Chapter 14: Prison Cells
Chapter 15: Noah
Chapter 17: Aiden's Past
Chapter 18: Wedding In Aiden's Eyes
Chapter 19: Authority
Chapter 20: You Are My Weakness
Chapter 21 Guest Preparation
Chapter 22: Delegates
Chapter 23: Confrontation
Chapter 24: Dominating Women
Chapter 25: Love And Obsession
Chapter 26: Poisoned Underwear
Chapter 27: Tension Between Enemies
Chapter 28: Aspen Academy
Chapter 29: Alliance With My Enemy
Chapter 30: Maniac
Chapter 31: Dance Or A Kiss?
Chapter 32: Why Are You So Gentle?
Chapter 33: Take Responsibility
Chapter 34: Rotten
Chapter 35: Mind Games My Love
Chapter 36: Becoming Chopped Meat
Chapter 37: Dangerous Woman Have Thorns
Chapter 38: Ready For The Ball?
Chapter 39: Natasha V.S Aneria
Chapter 40: Young Dukes
Chapter 41: Identity Exposure
Chapter 42: Destroyed Ballroom
Chapter 43: Alliance With An Assassin Leader
Chapter 44: Become Mine
Chapter 45: Fool Women I Am Not
Chapter 46: The Element You Die
Chapter 47: Your Personal Cupid
Chapter 48: The Faring Off The Villians
Chapter 49: Dieor
Chapter 50: Unafraid Of Your Wrath
Chapter 51: His Queen Or My Queen
Chapter 52: BOOM Goes The Blood Line!
Chapter 54: The Fall Of The Feminine Productel
Chapter 54: Execution Or War

Chapter 16: Monster's Den

674 17 1
By Sweet_Dily

**WARNING: The male lead talks about killing as nothing, but that is how his character is in the novel.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 16...

4 Years later, outside the Aspen border-

'Grack, Grack'

A flying half bird half dragon shapeshifter growled.

'Swish, swish'

Sword slashing.

'Grackkkkk'

Dying shapeshifter.

The shapeshifter was killed in an instance as a very tall and incredibly muscular man stood wearing a black colored captain knight's uniform.

His back was very wide and at first glance, you could see the amount of muscle the man had.

As the man observed the dying shapeshifter he looked at the surroundings.

He was standing in between 40 monster corpses under the red sky.

And across him was a black water river, known as the Corax river.

It was like a no man's land where monsters inhabited the place. The soil was supposed to be brown or yellow but that was not the case for this place instead, it was red. The wind blew hot like a desert and the cut trees that had once been a brown color soon turned black and rotten.

'Ha, it's been four years trapped in this hell father' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden at 23 years old.

'You had four years to succeed in killing me and always failed. Now it will be my turn to kill you (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden's eyes grew dark as a wicked smile formed on his lips while he removed the monster's scattered blood off his right cheek with his gloved hands then...

"Your Highness a letter has arrived from Martin." (William, yelled)

William at 26 years old.

At the sound of Martin's name, Aiden turned around and walked directly to his green tent filled with a mint but sweet scent.

He arrived at his wooden unpolished desk, took the letter from William, and sat down to read only that line.

'Unfortunately, I can't disclose the information since I myself don't know.' (Martin, said)

"Hazz" (Aiden)

Aiden calmly set the letter on the desk and covered his face with his hand.

"Your Highness, he still hasn't said who the investor is for our four years. Not only that but he keeps refusing to tell us any details. We only know that the investor that sent us all these provisions is the same that made the movement in Aspen." (William, said)

Aiden took his hands off his face and placed them on top of his desk as he glared outside the tent.

His dark silky hair was ruffled up but his purple eyes and long lashes still made that man look effortlessly eye-catching.

"Who could it be? They have to be someone that is powerful enough. Even the Celestial nobles are wondering where all these good quality items are from. Last year they sent us even better swords than the Celestial Kingdom Imperial knight's swords. This got the king really upset." (Aiden, said)

At Aiden's statement, William agreed.

"Correct, we were the only ones that received the limited edition custom-made swords that no one else was accessible to buy." (William, said)

Aiden rubbed his temples as his frustration grew.

"I am only asking to know my benefactor's name, to think I've been stressing out here to figure out ways to repair Aspen when I get back and here this investor came a step ahead of me. They even provide us with many products. I need to know who it is..." (Aiden, said)

'In a way, I'm glad that Aspen is at its best state by what Henry sends me. That should be one thing less to worry about.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

"They must be an Angle" (Gohem, said)

Gohem the ex-captain, said as he overheard the conversation as he entered Aiden's tent with a letter. 

"I greet your highness." (Gohem, said)

Gohem  at age 48.

"I just received a report from Henry." (Gohem, said)

Gohem said nervously.

Aiden noticed Gohem's unusual attitude.

"Report." (Aiden, said)

"Ahem...well it says that the princess started to go out for a while an-" (Gohem, said)

Aiden interrupted the nervous Gohem.

"She has been going out for a while? Why am I just being reported about this matter now and not sooner?" (Aiden, asked)

"Well your highness you see Henry used to think it didn't matter as long as she stayed within the castle walls. But it has become quite troublesome for Henry."(Gohem, said)

Aiden frowned in dissatisfaction.

"Tell me what that troublesome princess did that could be so bad." (Aiden, said)

'I doubt all she could do was yell at a maid, she is quite arrogant but I don't thin-(Aiden's inner thoughts)

"At first the princess received a letter from the same investor that has helped us and Aspen. So the princess followed their instructions and due to that, the princess did a great job. She fixed the situation with both the castle workers and knights regarding working conditions, pay, vacation, and clothing. Along with fixing problems with the workers she also fixated the Aspen Castle both exterior and Interior with 'D' investor support then-" (Gohem, said)

Gohem  was interrupted by Aiden again.

"So you're saying that investor 'D' also reached out to her?" (Aiden, asked)

Aiden asked calmly.

"Yes it seems so." (Gohem, said)

'I didn't think investor D was going to reach out to her but that's not bad so what's the problem?' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

"Then what troublesome thing did she do that made Henry report? The castle is both mine and hers. So what is wrong with fixing the castle?" (Aiden, asked)

'Is Henry upset that the princess fixed the castle?' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

"No, that's not the main issue, your highness." (Gohem, said)

'Gulp' (Gohem)

' I don't know the prince's heart but whenever the name of the princess is mentioned his personality suddenly becomes unpredictable...to say the least, he turns crazy.' (Gohem's inner thoughts)

'The problem is that Henry didn't brother to even report of certain things till now.' (Gohem's inner thoughts)

"Well, let me begin with the start of the report that Henry has originally suppose to repot and-" (Gohem, said)

"Original? Are you saying the he didn't report to me adequately?" (Aiden, asked)

He frown with a very displeased face.

'Henry how could you forget to repot this from the start now I have to tell him everything all at once!' (Gohem's inner thoughts)

"Yes, unfortunately everything I'm about to repot are the following events in order of what has gone on with the princess that was supposed to be originally reported." (Gohem, said)

"..." (Aiden)

Gohem quickly began to speak to get it over with.

"As you know the princess always stayed in the room while rumors about her bad appearance floated around but one day she suddenly  decided to take swordsmanship classes with Sir Noah privately-" (Gohem, said)

'Slam'

Aiden fisted the desk strong enough to leave a dent

Gohem shivered as he had to continue.

"This caused more rumors to spread as sir Noah talked about how thoes were far-fetched lies and who ever called the princess ugly were sure up for a shock. He himself called her angel, fairy, and goddess. This caused both servants and knights to infiltrate the East wing to take a glance. After the rumors soured, the princess finally came out so Henry didn't think it was much to report since the princess was inside the castle and the servants and knights were just excited to admire the princess and soon would clam down. Unfortunately, this did not stop and caused a ruckus inside the castle since now all the knights started crushing on her and following her like lost dogs, some even declared their love to her" (Gohem, said)

Aiden clenched his jaw.

"Anyways as rumors spread of the princess coming out of her room she got a letter from investor 'D' and started going downtown. Henry, disobey your orders your highness since you order to keep the princess within the castle walls. He didn't consider Aspen dangerous anymore since the situation had gotten much better." (Gohem, said)

" Besides he couldn't go against the princess's words as she said "Staying inside the castle or leaving to explore downtown is not his highness Aiden's concern since he has no right to say what I can and can't do" That is what she said as she left for her outing. This is why Henry decided to report since the situation has already gotten out of his hands because the majority of Aspen's men were waiting outside the Aspen Castle gate to catch a glimpse of her and some even camp outside. So, Henry now doesn't know what to do as she only brings flocks of men who chase after her." (Gohem, said)

Aiden stood up furious while Gohem seeped his talk

'Those dog-like men chasing after her! Including the knights that I left to protect her! (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'It bothered me that she stayed locked up but it was also easier for me to protect her from the king's claws since she drew no attention but now I can't know how many workers or knights are on the king's side can hurt her and now I have to deal with vulture-like men after her, hazz.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

But since Aiden had a higher ego the idea of Aneria's attitude frustrated him more.

"Ha, so she still has the same arrogant attitude?" (Aiden, asked)

Aiden asked himself while he ruffled his hair.

'I know we hate each other but while I am here fighting monsters she's out there flirting with knights like Noah. Just thinking about how he puts his arm around her to teach her a sword technique makes me so pissed off.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

"I should have dragged Noah to the monster battlefield." (Aiden, said)

Aiden's anger soared as he stared deadly at the tent entrance.

'R.I.P Sir Noah' (William and Gohem prayed in their inner thoughts)

'Bang'

Aiden now had punched the desk this time and broke it without realizing it

'Dop, Drop'

Blood dripped from Aiden's hand.

"Your highness?!" (William and Gohem, yelled)

As blood dripped from Aiden's left hand. He continued to stare at the tent entrance with a murderous look as if he was about to catch an invisible prey standing there.

Then he spoke again with his ranging eyes.

"Tell the knights that we shall be done with the subjection within a month and tell Henry that we will be arriving within a month." (Aiden, said)

"A month but that impo-" (William, said)

"One month." (Aiden, said)

Aiden looked at William with a furious face.

"I shall not repeat myself." (Adien, said)

With that both William and Gohem left.

Aiden took a look at his left hand where the blood was dripping then sat back down then with his right hand pulled out a silver necklace with a dry blue flower and gloss made out of it.

Aiden kissed the ring  with a psycho obsessed face and closed his eyes slowly with a wicked smile remembering the fight between him and the princess when both were fighting in front of the couple's room.

Aiden's pov of the Wedding night:

Aiden still remembered Aneria's face clear as day as she looked at him with such hatred.

'How dare she? I should be happier.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden at age fourteen years old standing in front of the Aspen castle couple bedroom.

'Does she think she has the right to look down on me like everyone in the palace has? She just came from a happy family and was unhappy to marry a prince like me. It made me furious!' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

"Why you! Pudgy chimpanzee, don't even think of stepping foot in the West Wing" (Aiden, yelled)

The angry girl glared and yelled at Aiden back.

"Ha, I'm glad we agreed on something. Cuz I don't want to see your face either, you scrawny twig!" (Aneria, yelled)

'Good you spoiled princess, I hope to never see your face again, not even in a portrait.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Without a moment of hesitation, Aiden followed a servant to his new room.

'Bang' (Aiden closed the door)

He stood speechless inside the bedroom, clenched his fist, and looked at the old long rustic gray mirror.

Aiden walked towards the mirror and looked at the fancy wedding groom's suit.

"Tsk"(Aiden)

**Next chapter... we're going to get to know Aiden's life before the wedding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 682 89
The Dragon court under the now ancient King Magnus is a dangerous and ruthless place to grow up. A fact Estella has learned in painful detail. It's h...
647K 28.1K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
72.6K 694 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...
924 87 21
It's a mad world and they're too good at hiding it. *** Sierra Montrose didn't like her life. If anything, she wanted it gone. The end. It was a life...