The Cat to my Bat (LUMITY STO...

By hearts4blight

what will amity do when deciding if she wants to be with Luz or Zander? will zander leave hexside forever? w... More

My intro to this story
Prologue
Chapter 1: Hexside
Chapter 2: Dorms
Chapter 3: The drive
Chapter 4: Dinner
Chapter 5: Morning
Chapter 6: Revenge
Chapter 7: Revenge 2
Chapter 9: Help
Chapter 10: Mall
Chapter 11: Forgiveness
Chapter 12: What a Morning
Chapter 13: Zander
Chapter 14: Lunch
Chapter 15: The Plan
Chapter 16: The Day
Chapter 17: The Cat to my Bat
Chapter 18: The End

Chapter 8: Healers

320 12 1
By hearts4blight

Amity pov

I tried to open my eyes but once I did I closed them. "Ouch.." I yelp. "Amity!" I hear a familiar voice yell. "Huh.." I open my eyes again but it's blurry. "Who are you?" "its luz." I smiled at that name, I wiped my eyes and finally my vision didn't go blurry. I take a glance at Luz, she is wearing her normal clothes and the only difference is her puffy eyes. "What do i look bad?" Luz said giggling. "No, no it's just.." Where are my friends, and especially where's zander? He bought me from the healers.. Well I think..? "Who brought me here?" I ask. "I did." "and how long have i been out for..?" "two weeks." TWO WEEKS??

"I've been out for two weeks?! Who has been doing my homework my moms going to yell at me when I get home for summer vacation." I start to panic. "Relax, I changed the number for emergencies to my mom. Just don't tell anyone." she says with a soft chuckle. I look around me and I see flowers, cards, and an azura book collection. "Who are these cards from?" I ask. "They are from me, Willow, and gus." she replies. "And the flowers?" "by me and the azura collection too." She is so sweet. Gosh, I just want to just kiss her. "You got me an azura collection?!" I say in a teasing tone. Luz blushed. "Well yea i ordered it on the day that we were talking about it." then she looks at the floor. "But then things just kept happening."

"Luz..?" I ask. "Yea ams?" she replies. "Why are your eyes so puffy?" "oh um.." "it wasn't your fault." "Yes it was Amity, if I just never transferred here you wouldn't be here." "Luz no.." "and if i wasn't so obsessed over you this wouldn't have happened." At this point she bawled her eyes out, and ran out. I couldn't stop thinking about her saying she was obsessed over me. Did she like me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 459 24
What if Luz never went to the demon realm. What if instead, she went to that awful camp and it changed her. But, she comes across the same owl that s...
15.2K 229 18
This is my first fanfic so don't judge me <3
53.7K 1.7K 31
Amity is a famous actress and Luz is a huge fan. What will happen when the 2 cross paths in LA. they are 18 in this story PS. They are both human in...
74.2K 1.6K 28
══ "you steal everything from me, the beat from my heart, the breath from my lungs, the thoughts from my mind, - yet i only want you to steal more."...