Weightless (lashton au)

By jinsuols

"What would you do if I jumped off this bridge, right in front of your eyes?" "I'd jump with you." ***(Ok I... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Sorry
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Helpppp
Chapter fourteen
Not an updatee
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Help!!
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Christmas ??
Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Hiiiii
Chapter thirty
MY LAME EXCUSES YAY
Chapter thirty-one
HI
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-four
Hello wattpad
HELP ME

Chapter thirty-three

7.6K 376 210
By jinsuols

^^ HES SO HOT HES SO HOT BYE I HATE LUKE

My lashton logic be like: THE BOTTOM LAYER OF A ROCK IS THE OLDEST. THE TOP LAYER OF A ROCK IS THE YOUNGEST. ASHTON IS THE OLDEST IN 5sos. LUKE IS THE YOUNGEST. THEREFORE, ASHTON BOTTOMS AND LUKE TOPS. BYe (IM SORRY I RECENTLY LEARNED ABOUT ROCKS IN EARTH SCIENCE I hate that class gross)

And sorry it's literally been about a month since my last update u have permission to hate me

---------------------------------------------

"At the end of the world,
Or the last thing I see
You are never coming home, never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me,
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me."

~ The Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance

************************************

Ashton's POV

"I think the four of us should hang out." Luke commented casually, looking thoughtfully ahead to the road as he drove us back home from my therapy session (that I didn't want to go too, even if Mr. Fuentes was a cool guy).

That was possibly the most unanticipated thing that could ever come out of Luke's mouth. We didn't have friends, really, so I knew he was talking about Calum and Michael.

"Are you serious? I thought you and Michael hated each other, last time I checked." I looked over at Luke, who just shrugged lightly and kept his eyes on the road.

Knowing Luke couldn't really look at me, I stared out of the window as I spoke again, not thinking about how Luke would react to what I was going to say. "The last time the four of us decided to hang out, it didn't end well."

My eyes roamed across familiar scenery as I began to bite my lip, only realizing then how provocative I sounded.

Luke only sighed, stopping the car once he parked. After a moment, he glanced over at me, looking surprisingly guilty over something. "I know, and I'm sorry about that. I just--it was my fault last time for screwing everything up, and I feel like I should sort of...I don't know, make it up to you guys?" He chewed on his lip nervously, eyes gazing across my face for any signs of my reaction.

"I--where would we--"

"We won't go to a bar again, I promise," Luke quickly cut in, chuckling a little after. "We'd probably just hang out at home with them, if that's okay?"

"Sounds good to me, but if you and Michael can't get along then I might have to kick both of you out onto the street."

Luke burst out into laughter, making butterflies swarm around in my stomach. A smile broke out onto my face as I laughed along too, because Luke surprisingly had a contagious laugh.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea.

-----

Once we got home, Luke texted Calum, as I with Michael, asking if they wanted to hang out.

"Mean Girls is on!" Luke shamelessly squealed as I sat beside him, invitingly opening his arms.

"You're such a weirdo," I snorted, but scooted into his embrace regardless of how weird I knew he was, settling practically between his legs.

"Yeah, but I'm your weirdo." Luke smirked down at me smugly; I probably should've stopped him after the word 'I'm.' His sparkly blue eyes made my heart stutter, though, so I couldn't speak correctly for a few moments (they never failed to captivate me in the worst moments). But, once I could think coherently, I craned my neck towards Luke and lightly slapped his cheek,

"Be quiet, you loser. I'm trying to watch this." He only laughed, though, as I payed attention to the TV screen.

"I know it's a good day when you insult me." Luke murmured; I could practically hear the smile in his voice as he laid his chin on top of my head. The butterflies from before erupted in my stomach, only this time it felt more like a whole zoo. God, it's like Luke wants to kill me emotionally sometimes.

"I--" before I could finish, I was rudely cut off by my phone going off. "Must be Michael," I mumbled, biting down on my bottom lip as I turned on my phone. Right on the screen, there was undoubtedly a notification from my one and only best friend. Too lazy to open my phone at the moment, I read what was there.

From: Mikey 🍆
Will there b food

I chuckled as Luke sighed, obviously reading the text over my shoulder.

"Last time he was over he ate almost everything, Ash."

"It's just...his personality." I found myself giggling as I unlocked my phone.

"He expresses his personality through his stomach?" Luke huffed, tightening his arms around me as I couldn't contain my weird chortling and snorting noises. Not the most attractive laugh, but for some reason I didn't really care about anything today.

"Basically." I bit my lip to hide my ridiculously large smile as I texted Michael to come over.

Maybe Luke was inviting them over so he and Michael would learn to become friends (if it was possible). He knew I hated how they hated each other.

"Lukey?" I tilted my head to look at him, seeing his eyes go from the screen to at me.

"Yeah-?" I practically cut him off, leaning up a little to connect our lips, my hand at the back of his head. Luke was caught off guard, eyes widening before melting into it. Even though I initiated it, Luke immediately took charge, which I didn't mind. He nibbled a little on my bottom lip, making the innocent chaste kiss I went in for turn into something else (which I admittedly wasn't complaining).

But, once we pulled away for air, he looked down at me with an adorably dazed expression, biting at his lip ring. Only then did I realize what I just did, making my cheeks heat up.

"I--I just wanted to, y'know--thank you." I stammered, Luke's gaze for some reason making me squirm. He smirked, before tilting my chin and bringing me in for another kiss. It was completely innocent, yet also not, as Luke kept his hands steady on my back, I somehow facing Luke completely now without even noticing I moved.

"So cute," Luke mumbled lowly, moving down to kiss my neck. I harshly bit my lip to keep from weird sounds slipping out.

"Luke," I whined, even though part of me didn't want him to stop, "I--"

Having the worst timing ever, a knock was heard at the door, almost making me fall of the couch.

"Shit," we both cursed quietly in unison, having no time to laugh about it as we quickly scrambled about; I fixing my slightly messy hair as Luke smoothed down his shirt, running his fingers through his quiff.

"I'll get it," I assumed it was Michael, being that the person had knocked five more times. Luke walked behind me as I got to the door,

"Took you long enough!" A sarcastic Michael stood behind the door right when I opened it, making a smile form on my face.

"Sorry about that," Michael glanced quickly over my shoulder at Luke, making me immediately feel awkward.

"Hi," Luke greeted, to my surprise, biting his lip as Michael walked inside.

He blinked at Luke's greeting, simply walking by and disappearing into our kitchen.

"I tried." Luke seethed under his breath, grimacing. "Why does he hate me?" I frowned, going back with Luke into the living room.

"He doesn't hate you," I began, sitting down on the couch. Luke sat beside me. "He just...has trust issues, for a pretty good reason."

Suddenly, Michael traipsed into the room with a bag of chips and sat on the floor in front of the couch, digging his hand into the bag. Luke immediately tensed, but I gave him a warning look.

"Why is Mean Girls on?" Michael asked loudly, crunching on his potato chips. I winced at his sarcastic tone of voice, knowing Luke loved the movie.

"Why n-"

A knock at the door made us all jump.

"I'll get it," Luke immediately offered, dashing off to the front door. I couldn't see who was there, since Luke blocked the way. "Oh, hey Calum!"

Michael suddenly began to choke on a chip, pushing away the bag as he glared over at me.

"You didn't tell me he was coming, too!" He whispered harshly, going even paler than usual as Luke let Calum inside. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at my friend's obvious freakout.

"I thought you guys were okay now," Michael climbed over to the couch quickly, thankful for the fact that Luke and Calum were held up at the door talking to each other.

"I-I well we are it's just--he, y'know, like--" he stopped short, he and Calum noticeably making eye contact from across the room. A small smile spread on the dark-hairs boy's face, making Michael's whole face turn red.

Oh god. I immediately knew why Michael was freaking out; a part of me knew Michael and Calum couldn't stay as friends or enemies forever, regardless of what happened in the past.

Maybe having the four of us hang out would be good in more ways than one.

-----------------------------------------

THEM HANGING OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BC I SUCK

I thought u guys deserved a more happy chapter because Ashton is happy yayyy (for now)

BUT YEAH I THINK IM GETTING WORSE AT WRITING HOW NICE I should go to sleep now ew school bye guys I'll seriously try to update faster :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 18.4K 13
"I may be shorter than you, but I most certainly do not bottom." WARNING: Smut Dom!Ashton © 2014 iCheeseYou
570 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.
12.1K 534 29
"I'm sorry..." I whisper. "Do that again." *i wrote this so long ago, I'm sorry it sucks lol*
194K 3.8K 57
❝ i've got a question, if i pulled you closer would you mind? ❞ NOTE 👼🏼🌫 it's REALLY bad & i know. the grammar is really bad too. i apologize. rea...